The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    πŸ’œ 57th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

Television has been a wonderful pastime for our sims, us too certainly, so I thought we should imagine up the hottest new sims TV premiere! I originally began with the idea that we'd imagine various characters and concepts for simcom's = sitcom's. However, I decided not to be so limiting. I want your simaginations to run free on this one and cast up some SimTVland fun! ;)

Creative Direction & Rules:

Your TV show has just been picked up by one of the popular networks of the SimTVland conglomerate. In addition to their comedy channel with popular simcoms, SimTVland has many other channels like romance, drama, cooking, travel, science fiction, reality and more. All you have to do is cast the characters, set the scene and summarize your new hit TV series!

Your Challenge:

It's time for you to dream up the next hit show that everyone from every corner of simworld will be talking about for months to come! Create and describe your star-studded cast. Give your TV show a sims related title, for example: The Simazing Race, The Housewives of Del Sol Valley, Simwolf Wilds, etc. Describe the overall scene, plot, storyline, set location or even write up the pitch that sold SimTVland on your brand new sim show.

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC hashtag.

Entries due by Friday 5/20/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create your TV show cast of characters in one household of up to 8 sims.
    2. Give your show a name/title.
    3. Write one or more of the following for your new hit TV show: plot, pitch to SimTVland, scene, storyline, location, pilot (1st show of series).
    4. Custom posed entries which include the use of defaults are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Custom entries with defaults or poses do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    6. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!
    7. Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ We'll celebrate all of your small screen TV stars during our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 5/21/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

Thank you forum family & G Stream Team for trying something new with me during our last Plumbobber App QCC theme β†’

πŸ’œ Also, please join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Happy creating everyone!
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    edited May 2022
    @GLovely1 You have given me plans for simvivor πŸ˜†
    @GLovely1 You have given me plans for simvivor πŸ˜†

giphy.gif

I can't wait! πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• SueSimmingSueSimming Posts: 42 Member
    edited May 2022
    ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/7204A6BCD1F111EC82FE7A088609793C?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SueSimming&max=50&maxis=false
    SimCiyt P.D
    Journalist Hattie Hound is investigating unsolved serial murders.Trying to find out more about the cases, she teams up with retired Detective Chapman. Leaving only a paw print on his victims, the killer never makes a mistake. Hattie&Chapman start to think it might be someone on the force. Chief O'Dell isn't happy having a journalist & pain-in-the-*ss retired cop running around chasing a mad man but Chapman was once the best. Then Hattie gets taken&the race is on to save her

The chief asks his two best detectives to keep an eye on Hattie and Chapman, make sure they stay out of trouble. Chapman really only wants to be fishing and not helping this young upstart but when she presents him with evidence the police missed, Chapman can't help but get involved. It also helps that they Hattie is easy on the eyes. Helping them is Officer Christopher, disgraced after being wrongly accused of taking money he has something to prove or a grudge. Could he be the killer but then again, what about the paw print? It's easy to think it could be Officer Goodboy but he's close to retiring so why risk it. Chapman and Hattie fight are as mean to each other as cats in a wet sack but when the Paw Print Killer changes his MO and takes Hattie, Chapman really shows why he was one of the best cops and someone you don't want to cross. Chapman realizes that Hattie means more to him then he was willing to admit and losing her might actually kill him. He ropes in his old partner Jimmy Rosewood and his new partner Logan Hannah to help him find Hattie.

It's a race against time to get to Hattie before the killer adds her to his/her long list of kills. This fast pace crime-drama will keep you on the edge of your seat and will have you rooting for Chapman and Hattie with their will-they-won't-they-kiss relationship. SimCity P.D is the first in the SimCity franchise with SimCity Law, SimCity Med and SimCity Fire coming this summer.
    Post edited by SueSimming on
    It's not original but it's my favourite type of show to watch
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    edited May 2022
    35-ED911-A-9241-4503-AEC7-898-F5-CE49566.jpg
    The Simvivor finale is upon us and the contestants are Annie Bowers who is athletic and has been playing a social game. Bradford Boone who plays this game without a heart and has been backstabbing since day one. Monique Laws honestly has no clue how she made it to end. Jeff Probst is the raccoon.
    My Origin ID is PrimaryCare
    Let me just mention that this challenge opened a Pandora's box and I'm now creating household number 5 of the SimCity series. I'm can't stop :dizzy:
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    edited May 2022
    Sim-Bachelor: Alien Love

dLJeIu6.jpg
    Pitch to SimTVLand:
    Sims are tired of the same old dating shows, but wait'll they see, "Sim-Bachelor: Alien Love"! We've filmed the first season as well as 'The Suiters Tell All' special & we think your network is the place to air it. Adan's from Sixam; we'll tease you with the set up for the finale where there are only 3 potential matches left. There's playful Pia, a city girl; flirty Frederick, an adventurous guy; & happy Heidi, a country girl. Who will Adan choose? Air our show & find out!

NECCdL0.jpg
    Adan Laine, the Sim-Bachelor (Hmm, I wonder what you'd get if you rearranged the letters of his last name? πŸ˜‰)
    e1BpjFU.jpg
    Will happy Heidi Hollis win Adan's heart?
    ALNz7Gn.jpg
    Or will flirty Fredrick Connell be the one?
    33OPo2e.jpg
    Or could it be playful Pia Starnes who gets a ring?

All 4 sims are wearing Party outfits as their first Everyday clothing. Pia, Fredrick, & Heidi have 2 outfits in all categories. Adan only has 2 outfits in Everyday, Athletic, Sleep, & Cold Weather--that's for each form. With his disguise, that's quite enough options! πŸ˜„

Edited to fix formatting issues.
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    Weird Foods With G-Or Monde
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/9622D12AD88311EC8B4C640983BC2BA4
    One Man….One Appetite…One Planet. Join galaxy famous chef, food explorer, and author of "Sixam-Pit Beast Pot Roasts and You", G0-R Monde on a culinary adventure! The Award winning series, Weird Foods with G0-R has become a popular show on Sixam. This season, G0-R will be exploring strange human cuisine on the primitive Terra planet. pKNhIDo.png
    Last week's episode depicted "Seefood.” G0-R explored many aquatic organism based foods. He traveled to a quaint Simnglish town, Henford-On-Bagley to try a traditional plate of fish and chips.
    sg7hBL8.png
    Then to the tropical archipelago of Sulani for grilled fish. DTESkv3.png
    This week, G0-R will be exploring exotic beverages. First, see Go-R try some yeast-fermented liquified grapes from a traditional β€œwinery” in Tartosa. And its strange effects on behavior. bIy2kv3.png
    Next, Go-R met with a Sixam Transplant, for a highly fragrant and caffeinated brew, known as β€œcoffee” in historic Windenberg. rACNrF5.png
    Tune in next time on the #^$#$& Network

I had a BLAST creating and playing Go-R. He's cheerful, adventurous, and a foodie. G0-R has lots of skills in cooking, baking, and mixology. He works in the food critic career. Enjoy!!
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    edited May 2022
    It took me most of the day, but I managed to make a mock up poster for The Occult House
    after all. There's both a Simlish and English version. :blush:
    FhbcvQY.png
    9YvjcFY.png

Considering that there's never enough room on the gallery description, I decided to take the time and write a more thorough description of the main characters, along with a name/pronunciation guide!

- Claire (meaning Clear, or Light) RΓͺves (derived from the French word Reverie meaning dream or daydream) is our psychic and main character. Who, despite her ability to "hear" thoughts, see auras, and sense spirits is a massive introvert and gets very overwhelmed by the "sensory overload" which causes her to withdraw more. She's shown to be a bit shy as well as being an introvert, but that's likely another side-affect of her sensory overload. A little over a year after her 21st birthday (and the year she discovered her abilities) she decides to move from Windenburg to Granite Falls, hoping the small town life will be less overwhelming... only to realize that it's a safe haven for supernaturals whose psychic energy is even stronger than that of humans. But in spite of the sensory overload she experiences when she first moves to Granite Falls, Claire quickly finds herself feeling at home and developing deep connections and friendships with her roommates and a strong kinship with all the townsfolk. Especially Ambrose who's the only member of her household that's a mystery to her and she can't "read." And also incredibly attractive....

- Gramarye [no idea on the pronunciation] is her pet cat whose name is related to magic, sorcery, or enchantment. She's not a magical kitty unfortunately, but giving her a magical name was just too irresistible and I thought it would be cute so I just rolled with it.

- Ambrose (meaning Immortal) Nightshade is of course our brooding vampire, who before he was attacked wanted to be a famous guitarist But since being attacked (and changed) into a vampire, he switched course and decided he wanted to start a family of vampires instead. After all, forever is a long time to be lonely. He still plays guitar on occasion though as a hobby and enjoys writing his own songs. He is also Claire's love interest and as indicated in the gallery description, the attraction is mutual and he has feelings for her as well.

- Morgana (a variation of Morgan, named after Morgan-Le-Fay who herself is a witch/sorceress in the King Arthur stories) Incantate [Pronounced In-can-tat-Aye] (derived from the word Incantation) is, you guessed it... the witch of our series! As suggested in the official description, she is strong-willed and stubborn (even a little hotheaded at times) and quite snarky, but she's also fiercely loyal and would do anything to protect her friends. She later becomes Claire's best friend and the two girls develop a sister-like bond despite their very different personalities.

- Luke Garoux [pronounced Ga-roo] (a play on Loup Garou [Loo Garoo] the French word for Werewolf) is obviously our Werewolf. (Albeit a fake one seeing as the werewolf pack has not come out yet) Like most werewolves he has the tendency to be hot-headed, but he has a good heart and is very active and into sports. As suggested in the gallery description, he and Ambrose have a sort of "frenemy bromance" like relationship. Sometimes they're at each other's throats and seem to be mortal enemies and other times they're like brothers and get along great. It's really complicated to say the least. And even that is over simplifying.

- Dusan [pronounced Do-shun, I believe] (meaning Divine Spirit) Spiridon [speer-eye-don] (derived from the Greek word Spiritus and therefore also meaning spirit) is our ghost, and party boy who met his untimely end when he was electrocuted after attempting to fix a broken electronic after a heavy night of "juicing." Being dead doesn't seem to bother him much though as he uses his ability to render himself invisible to advantage to spy on the girls when they're in the bathroom. Unfortunately for him though, as a psychic Claire is able to sense his presence even when she can't physically see him and he always gets caught. Which, come to think about it is probably the reason the toilet and sink breaks so often. But thankfully Luke is quite the handyman. Despite his rather, uh perverse actions though, Dusan is still at his core a good person-- er ghost who as long as he has friends on the earthly plane, has no intentions of crossing over.

I listed the pose creators on the poster itself, but I'll link them below as well for easy access.
    Bultae
    Aolinis
    Simsgami
    edited May 2022
    Lots of great entries, everyone! πŸ’›

@MeowchaFrappe , I found this link which gives pronunciation of Gramarye:
    https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/gramarye

Hope to see you all on the stream!
    Post edited by NeoFelis22 on
    edited May 2022
    πŸ’œ 58th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    New Kit Giveaway πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰ PRIZE ROUND πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰

I never can resist anything new from The Sims which brings us to our next theme. It's inspired by the rapidly up and coming new kit scenes = Little Campers and Moonlight Chic!

Get excited! Be inspired! Focus on all the CAS items we currently have to create your vision of the sim representatives for either kit, releasing this Thursday the 26th. I know you'll be tempted to buy the kits too so feel free to use the new stuff if you do. If you don't, you entry will have the opportunity to win the kit of your choice!

For your entry: Create 1-8 sims who look like they could be the sim representatives of either Moonlight Chic or Little Campers kits. Write their story or what you are inspired by. For example: Have you see an upcoming item you really liked? Tell us why! AND/OR Describe what your sims do during their glittery moonlight night or cozy toasty campy weekend! Tell a campfire story! Discuss dancing the night away on date night! No matter what sim concept you design, make sure your sims & story give the picture of a mighty fine time!

Your Challenge:

Just in case you're finding it challenging to visualize your sims on a Moonlight Chic night or an evening of Little Campers, here is a great place to gather more inspiration!

πŸ‘€ SimsCommunity Website πŸ‘€

This page has great information about the upcoming kits and includes the following images:
    [img][/img]TkwHUl0.png
    [img][/img]I4gZrok.png
    [img][/img]8SHGDh5.png
    [img][/img]t6yJjcP.png
    When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC AND (space permitting) #QCC58.

Entries due by Friday 6/3/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create a household of up to 8 sims. Only one entry will be considered for the giveaway but create more if inspiration strikes!
    2. Style your sims with your vision of what Moonlight Chic or Little Campers fashions look like.
    3. In your description, write one or more of the following suggestions: Discuss an upcoming item you really liked and why. Tell us what you are most looking forward to doing with your sims with these kits. Describe what your sims do during their glittery moonlight night or cozy toasty campy weekend, etc.
    4. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    5. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram!

πŸ’œ We'll celebrate all of your New Kit Inspired Sim Households during our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 6/4/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

I always have the best time streaming with you! Check out what we did during our SimTVland small screen star showcase β†’

πŸ’œ Also, please join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast creating in CAS!
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

00.jpg
    https://www.ea.com/en-au/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/F341D670DAA111EC86A567C89B8E0DBF?category=all&searchtype=ea_origin_id&sortby=newest&time=all&searchquery=SueSimming&max=50&maxis=false

Savage Little Campers

When Milo is asked to take Troop Mismatch Bobbysocks on a camping trip, he gladly agrees. It's a bunch of little girls, this is going to be so easy. Now, hiding in the bushes rocking back & forth he knows he couldn't be more wrong. Little girls are savages! They summon the dead, host fight clubs against rabit raccoons & sacrifice their weakest member to the lunar beast of the forest. "Little girls are not made of sugar, spice & everything nice." Milo mumbles as he softly cries. #QCC58 #GLovelysQCC
  • FireflyMoonWitchFireflyMoonWitch Posts: 21 Member
    I'm super excited for the Little Campers kit (MORE KIDS STUFF YESSS!), and as soon as I saw that bedsheet projector, I knew I wanted to theme my entry around that.
    As it's nearly the summer holidays, the Guptas invite you to a movie night in the garden! While the parents are out for a meal in their Moonlight Chic gear, the kids are snuggled up under blankets sharing freshly-made popcorn, watched over by older sister Anisha and her BFF Sayaka. 50 simoleans each to watch a film, eat junk food, and make sure their younger siblings don't burn the house down - easy peasy! Right?

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/C9A77A32DAC611EC887EBE628091EA4B
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited May 2022
    Y'all, I've missed you (and my game) so much but I've just been so busy irl. However, the hint towards werewolves made my imagination go awoo so here we are :D

Anyways, here's my entry.

Everywhere Luna goes, people step aside to make room for her. Not just because she is the Belle of the ball, but also because every so often she drastically changes. During nights with a full moon, her lovely attitude and stunning looks slowly disappear and her appearance becomes slightly more aggressive and hairy.
    ggItB9k.jpg
    edited May 2022
    Dancing the Night Away

hNee7bZ.jpg
    Zane & RenΓ© met when she helped him pick out some stylish clothes @ the store she worked in. They began dating & now he's proposed. It must be love since both of them (secretly) already have their wedding attire. They're heading into the city to celebrate before heading home to do some slow dancing under the moon & stars. It's likely before the night is over almost the only thing being worn'll be RenΓ©'s new engagement ring; good thing they have a privacy fence! πŸ˜‰

Qj7AVig.jpg
    0seI1H9.jpg

RenΓ© was inspired by her success with helping Zane choose clothes to join the Style Influencer career & has these skills: Charisma, Cooking, Dancing, Photography, & Writing are at level 3. Zane doesn't have a job, but has the following skills: Charisma, Cooking, Dancing, & Fitness are at level 2; Gardening, Handiness, & Logic are at level 3. Zane & RenΓ© have 2 outfits in every category except for Everyday, where they have 4, as well as 3 each in Formal & Party. The couple start out with 25k simoleans.

Edited to fix formatting.
    edited June 2022
    πŸ’œ 59th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ Happy Pride Month Lovelies! πŸ³β€πŸŒˆ

This challenge theme was inspired by our dear friend @Brennachan πŸ’œ Even though she's on a break, I know her creative heart is with us so that's why we're still "rolling" with this one! Rolling refers to the fiesta party floats I hope you'll try building with me!

"Be the Rainbow" is your inspiration theme for all of your creative dreams ~ AND ~ We're tackling a build/sim combo challenge this time too! What do you think about when you think about rainbows? Cheerful, colorful, high spirited, diversity, inclusiveness, welcoming, open-hearted, pride, love is love, acceptance, beauty, natural, nature .. so many things! Truly a rainbow can represent most anything for you. Please consider your meaning and let that be freeing for your creative rainbow float rooms and sim float stars!

Your Challenge:

Build a rainbow float (SIZE 12x5 AT MOST with TALL WALLS) and/or the sim stars of your imagined rainbow float. You can even consider finding inspiration from someone else's float entry to make your sims and vice versa ~ Make a float inspired by someone else's sim float stars. Sim float stars are the sims that will shine while riding on the float they're connected to. Please limit your sim households to 4 sims total. If you find yourself inspired to create more, please share them in a separate household ;)

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC AND (space permitting) #QCC59.

Entries due by Friday 6/17/22
    ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create a household of up to 4 sims (teen - elder, pets ok) ~AND/OR ~ Create a rainbow float room, size 12x5 or less, with tall walls.
    2. Style your sims with your idea of what "Be the Rainbow" means to you.
    3. In your description include why your sims are the star of your float and what your float represents.
    4. Customized entries which include the use of poses and defaults (eye or skin) are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Customized entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, custom entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.

πŸ’œ We'll celebrate all of your "Be the Rainbow" inspired sim households and room floats during our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 6/18/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ

I always have the best time streaming with you! I promise an "AWWOOOO" howl sound command will be there in our next stream! 🐺 Check out what we did during our New Kits Showcase β†’

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast creating in CAS and build mode this round!
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

πŸ’œ 60th WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ

I'm in a rush to finish all my to do's before I take off on a Caribbean cruise! That said let's keep this short and sweet so you can make a sim within the next 2 weeks ;)

Please see the directions shared in these two creations by Nightlioness & me ~

[img][/img]HO3lSdt.png

[img][/img]q5CZr5w.png

When finished, please upload your household to the gallery using the #GLovelysQCC AND (space permitting) #QCC60.

Entries due by Friday 7/1/22 ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so we can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Create ONE sim (teen - elder) You can make a human or any occult.
    2. Style your sims with the to show your vision of the thing or things inspiring you about life in Moonwood Mill.
    3. In your description include their connection to Moonwood Mill, The Moonwood Collective, The Wildfangs, etc.

πŸ’œ We'll check out all of your Moonwood Mill Werewolves pack inspired sim households during our next QCC stream ~ Saturday 7/2/22 at 12:00 PM EST on my Twitch channel! πŸ’œ Note: You do not need to have this pack in order to enter. Just your wonderful imagination and CAS creativity!

I always have the best time streaming with you! Of course there were a few laugh out loud funny moments & bloopers in today's stream! 🌈 Check out what we did during our Be the Rainbow Float Party β†’

πŸ’œ Also, you're welcome to join us in Planet Sims Discord ~ Active link, just click the words πŸ’œ

Have a blast creating in CAS as you ride the Werewolves hype 🐺
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

So sorry I missed the stream!! I need to set reminders for sure
    00.jpg

Doctor Kam & his wife always wanted children but never could so as a vet, he brought home many animals that needed homes. Then someone left a box, not of kittens but a baby. The Richmond's fell in love with Henry, their perfect little baby. As Henry has grown, they've noticed something odd, he seems to be a little wild. More dog than human, bonding deeply with Lyco & even marking his room. Now he's started howling at the moon & the Richmond's have no idea what to do with this wonderful creature.

Inspired by this weeks QCC
    My Entry for this week

00.jpg

Runt Of The Litter

Lucas was born without his father's curse & keeps to himself on his little farm. One stormy night he finds a injured wolf in his barn only it, turns into a she. A very beautiful she. She tells Lucas his uncle, the Lunarfang alpha has been killed, their pack is being hunted & unless they can release the beast in him so he can be the next alpha they can't fight back. Lucas remembers his parents being banished for birthing a runt. Why would he help? For the love of a she-wolf maybe. #GlovelysQCC

• lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    Got mine in <3

Mama wolf Amara had just lost her cub to poachers when she found these two abandoned human cubs in the wreckage of a downed plane. She took the two to raise as her own. They grew in favor with the pack. The oldest is called Rieka. It is thought that she will grow to be a peaceful ruler. Little Tala Otsoko is the joy of the pack. Her wild antics keep them amused! They are special to all but there is more to these two than the pack can know now.
    Wolf Cub Foundlings
    CgyTFUf.png
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top