Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Karababy52 Thanks! I missed them too, but life's been busy on me. Now I have a bit of time, so I hope I'll be able to post more :) Actually gonna post the next day already after this.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Adult - Selvadorada
    July, day 20

05-29-22-10-36-36-am_orig.png
    Still have to finish the last goal from the Outdoor Enthusiast Aspiration: sleep in a tent for 5 nights. So yeah, that's why there's a tent in this picture next to our perfectly useable vacation house. Anyways, we arrived in Selvadorada! Once unpacked, Naoki and I are ready to start our adventure.
    vmoyKYt.png
    Before arriving in Selvadorada, we made a stop somewhere in the woods. It was both raining and sunny, such weird weather, but we decided we didn't want to get soaked and so we set up our tent to relax in there.

BYlf0QV.png
    The weather only got worse when I checked it out. Yep, back inside the tent we go.

Ed600Li.png
    Woke up by a strange noise coming from outside.

ttsAst6.png
    (Bryon) "What on the-- Just as I thought life couldn't get more strange."
    (Ghost) "You're not scared?"

Qc3sJy7.png
    (Bryon) "Not really. If you know what I've been through in my life, I'm not scared of anything anymore. I once even met a ghost like you. My own father, that is."
    (Ghost) "Your father? How?"
    (Bryon) "Ehhhhh, that's a loooong story."
    (Ghost) "I mean, I got time."

Right, she's a ghost.

FcVZ6B5.png
    So, I told her the story about my father, the bad spirit 'Curse' (for those who still know that *ssh*le), how he got 'defeated' (although we, the readers, already know he's still out there in Gordon's body, as a Vampire, with the help of Vladislaus) and how everyone now is living a happy life with their families.

(Ghost) "That could be a great novel!"
    (Bryon) "Well, it's my actual life. Not a novel. i've been on a family vacation for a while, but now I'm on a vacation with my hubby alone. We've been going through a lot and you know, we deserved it. Our kids currently stay with my mom so they're living the best life too, I just know that."
    (Ghost) "I'm glad to hear you're doing well now. From what I heard, you really been going through a lot, but it looks like you and your hubby are meant to be together for the rest of your lives. Cherish that."
    (Bryon) "Oh, I will."

Ci8Cg1k.png
    Went to sleep again after the weird encounter with the ghost, only to wake up again next morning to... You guessed it. Rain. Well, at least we're moving forward in this Outdoor Enthusiast aspiration!

rA4oj7f.png
    (Naoki) "We should just pack up our things and continue the hike, rain or not. We can't stay here forever, you know."
    (Bryon) "I checked the weather, and it will clear up soon. We can continue without a problem!"
    (Naoki) "Oh, niceeee!"

OQW894G.png
    And so we hiked all the way to Selvadorada, where I placed our tent right next to our vacation lodge.

(Naoki) "Why did you set up the tent? We're going to sleep in the beds, right?"
    (Bryon) "I can't yet. I still need to sleep in a tent for 4 nights, I'm sorry. After that, we can sleep in the bed!"
    (Naoki) "Really now..."
    (Bryon) "You can use the bed if you want. It's me who has to complete the aspiration, not you."
    (Naoki) "Nah. If you sleep in the tent, I sleep in the tent."
    (Bryon) "Naw, I love you."

avo7AFS.png
    Of course I had to check if this really works, and it did! So, next chapter will be the start of Bryon and Naoki's Selvadorada adventure!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 27 - 28
    NO8CcWj.png
    Armed with the new vaccine formula he and Cale had devised, Aaron returned to the lab shortly after sunrise, following Aster's panicked call early that morning.
    nQosqJ6.png

Before he actually tested it on Cale however, he decided to test it out on another.
    1N3qTYU.png
    iBiXa4A.png

It worked.
    a9nbpSh.png

"Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU, Cale!" Aaron shouted triumphantly. It had only been with Cale's help that he'd even been able to make the final vaccine in the first place, and he headed back to the lab to create a few more.

"Heads up!"
    "Aaron, what the-"
    CHkepNL.png
    zBI2oG8.png
    NpUoeXZ.png

"Oh... wow," Cale said. "I feel so much better... Thank you, Aaron."
    bTmpYHf.png

"The correct formula was all you, dude," Aaron said, and hugged him.
    Aaron then asked if he'd met anyone that he wanted to invite to help fight the Mother.
    "I'll let you know when I do," was Cale's response, and Aaron nodded and left him and Aster.

wSoo2Nd.png

"Cale..."
    "Hmmm?"
    "What do you think about getting married?"
    "I... I asked you to marry me, didn't I?"
    30XUMCI.png

"I meant... tonight."
    "We can get married whenever you want to."
    Bxcrwj6.png
    thjqpgh.png

They took it to the shower.
    hg5Gwih.png
    wo4XabN.png
    ~

It's time for a wedding, yay! A wedding held at 9pm on a random Thursday at Cale and Aster's house HAHA

Among the guests were most of the members of Aaron's old club, except for Melissa because Aster was planning the wedding and doesn't know her anymore :joy: Melissa's fiancee Robin was in attendance though ;)
    BY3UNgH.png

Hunter turned up and was angry for the entire thing o.O
    CbUNvPo.png
    WFu8WOM.png

DJ was also at the wedding, since he's good friends with Cale from the time they lived together in university:
    vE91rkX.png

Adam, for the same reason as DJ:
    yAp5evb.png

Adam even autonomously hugged Cale right before he and Aster exchanged vows which I thought was very sweet :)
    m8j1SZg.png

Aaron was invited of course ;)
    ga5b0dp.png
    Galatea and Adonis were also there.
    6gl38At.png
    qAjRCVA.png

And naturally Aster's parents and her brother (they were the only reason I had her plan the wedding and choose the guests, because Cale only knows Blue and I wanted the whole family there)
    S2cLie7.png
    yOQcXjI.png
    (If you're wondering what's up with his eyes, it's a glitch with his eyelashes since he was wearing a ring in this outfit, and they clashed)

Anyways, here's the important part of the wedding :joy:
    i'm saving all my romantic vow dialogue for Aaron and Hunter's wedding so I've got none for these guys but whatever LOL
    qiFewLy.png
    nq8nZ37.png
    MQRSPMi.png
    mTjAPfK.png
    ArmeeIc.png
    E61ph12.png

Look at these three guests sitting down and everyone else looking like fools :D
    TPTYoTf.png

SEvwofw.png
    GHweqzu.png

mraLTfp.png
    hmSey6a.png

And then...
    ... Whoops.
    0EjJKBn.png
    26hEUMi.png
    5%! It's on 5%!!!! AHHHHHH Maybe time to put it back on 1% HAHA
    I'm actually happy about it though because more opportunities to see their genetics ;)

Time for cake! And it looks all green and disgusting because of the Mother's cloud, eww...
    good thing she's going to die tomorrow
    wKlSto2.png
    H4Zc7Fk.png
    Also in this shot you can see Cale's own baby cowplant ;)

The lucky final member of Aaron's crew to defeat the Mother was DJ! If I was writing story right now I'd put the reason down to Cale asking him to help since they're good friends, and Aaron agreeing since he's friends with DJ too :)
    34IUt75.png
    eoUE0uY.png

They all met at the lab. Blue isn't wearing her disguise or lab coat because I'm lazy LOL
    whTGcXX.png
    H4KiEQt.png

And then Aster randomly showed up for some reason, I have no idea why :joy:
    PVHjpLI.png

Okay you two, I know you just got married but this is not the time for dancing!
    AVJ5Wor.png
    h70wrx6.png

Fight against the Mother in the next update!

Post edited by afai1261 on
    Okay I'm exhausted and don't have the mental capacity to do full comments for page 76 right now, but...

@Karababy52
    May 28: You know you could have warned me before you turned me into a teary, crying mess again :rage::joy:
    Got me right from that smile on Cale's face in the daily pic :bawling:
    And holy crap, it's been 7 YEARS???!!! So that's why Joe is old enough to be a teen now, oh dang!
    She waited for him for 7 years, now that is love... "I love you, I never stopped" :bawling::bawling::bawling: I'm okay, I swear! Someone's cutting onions...
    "This is your home, our home, I would've stayed until my dying day waiting for you." It's almost 1am you can't do this to me!
    My heart! Just... everything about this update is just perfect and... I don't have words lol
    And hearing that all of his friends were looking for him too... *cries some more*
    Thanks I am an even bigger mess now HAHA
    edited May 2022
    I had previously included these screenshots as part of my previous update, but I figured they would be better on their own :3
    And WOW I'm on the right date again, such an achievement :joy:

May 29
    Nvy6QR4.png
    UtQgGKE.png
    K6l81ZJ.png
    5wmf0PP.png
    2uxDBiG.png
    MCeePUB.png
    9WFg9Dt.png
    guwyJKP.png

DJ looks right at home using this thing!
    Sm96Ihz.png

Cale... uhh...
    That face HAHAHA
    FwlCxxx.png

Cale had to fight a possessed Dylan Sigworth o.O
    IDQfDYW.png
    sBNuXKy.png
    MAm1Bls.png
    17CbWL8.png

And finally, Aaron chucked one last vaccine at the Mother...
    KohZEwM.png
    kf5wFe4.png
    haZvMwn.png
    TDnVzX3.png

This was my first time ever defeating the Mother! And completing the SV aspiration, of course :)
    LCUokYF.png

Celebrations all round!
    5CkImei.png
    cPmT7a5.png
    iNUS57C.png

I should have removed Aaron's hazmat suit before he hugged Cale, whoops :joy:
    ERpSMFk.png

• SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 23 - Polar Club At Pepper's Pub

he-saw-a-plce-called-peppers-pub-and-decided-to-go-inside.png
    SATURDAY - Part 2

The sprites followed Dylan as he headed to Pepper's Pub. Dylan now knew that the sprites were using him for their personal amusement. But Dylan only had one goal in mind. He would kiss those 100 sims and get this curse removed. He may never eat garlic again, but Dylan was going to do it.

When Dylan entered Pepper's Pub, someone was watching him. It was one of his professors, Serena Bhamra.

and-someone-was-watching-him-as-he-entered.png

and-he-does-a-trick-handshake.png

Dylan knew that Serena had a mischievous side to her and greeted her with a trick handshake.

shes-ok-with-it-but-the-sprites-are-still-not-happy.png

Serena seemed to think it was rather amusing, but the sprites were still not happy.

and-the-sprites-handed-him-a-bow-and-arrow-and-he-pointed-it-at-selena-but-mazuki-imai-was-there-and.png

And then, out of nowhere, a bow and arrow materialized in Dylan's hands. A gift from the sprites? And Dylan pointed it at Serena and, suddenly she was filled with such romantic feelings for him. And, oh gosh, another one of Dylan's "loves" saw what he had done. It was Mizuki and she was having a bit of a temper tantrum seeing Dylan flirting with another sim.

And all Dylan kept thinking was that he wished he could just "freeze" time, so that Mizuki hadn't seen what happened. And suddenly, Mizuki seemed to freeze over. Oh my gosh! Did the sprites do this? Were they reading his mind again? He just hoped that Mizuki was alright.

this-works-rather-well.png

And then he turned to another sim, who had this fearful look on her face too...

and-another-one-on-freee-hold.png

And sure enough, she seemed to freeze over, too. What the heck was going on? Before Dylan had time to think about it, he was drawn back to Serena again, and started flirting heavily with her at the bar.

now-where-were-we.png

Mizuki might be frozen, but she could still see what Dylan was doing and she didn't like it one little bit. Forbidden words were probably spewing from her frozen lips as Dylan kissed Serena. Dylan thought he heard Mizuki's muffled shouts of "Cheater" reach him.

it-doesnt-work-they-can-still-see-him.png

and-there-they-are-together.png

And another garlic kiss, but Serena thinks that Dylan is just so fun to be around. Maybe she liked Dylan because he had frozen all his other girlfriends to be with her. I mean, Serena does have the evil trait.

Serena: "Dylan, you are so mischievous...I love it...oh...and...don't worry...you've got an A+++++ in my class. Keep up the good work!"

what-a-gal-serena.png

they-get-a-sentiment-together.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Serena leaves after that and Dylan decides to see if he can somehow "break the ice" with Mizuki and the other sim. He asks the bartender for an ice pick. Um, yeah...this should do it.

sorry-about-that-i-was-just-testing-out-my-gun.png

Dylan: "Are you alright? It really wasn't me that did this to you..."

i-cant-believe-you-did-that-to-me.png

Mizuki: "How could you? I could have frozen to death! All for a kiss with your professor? Ewww..."

so-sorry-about-that-i-hope-you-will-forgive-me.png

Mizuki gave Dylan a hated look and stomped out of the pub. Geez! She was mad! Dylan chased after her.

no-get-away-from-me-i-hate-you-forever.png

Dylan tried to hold her hands in his but she quickly pulled away: "Mizuki, I'm sorry...you see these sprites...they do things...they can read my mind..."

you-you-i-trusted-you.png

Mizuki: "Sprites? Oh pleeee-ase! Well, I certainly could read your mind and what you wanted to do with Professor Bhamra. What did you need? A better grade in her class? I trusted you Dylan, and you did this! Right in front of me!"

fine-then.png

Dylan: "Sorry?"

Mizuki: "Is that all you can say? You're just a player, Dylan...a player...and one day this will all come back on you...don't speak to me again!"

now-relationships-with-mizuki-imai.png

After Mizuki stormed off, Dylan remembered the other sim that was still "chilling" in the pub.

i-hope-she-doesnt-hate-me-too.png

He took the ice pick and gently got her free.

Dylan thinking: "Gee! I hope she doesn't hate me, too...!"

what-happened-whats-going-on.png

Rarahu: "What...what happened? Did it suddenly get really, really cold in here? I felt like I was so frozen there for a moment..."

Dylan realized that the sim was actually one of his soccer teammates, Rarahu Teheiura.

everthing-is-fine.png

Dylan: "Um...yeah...glitchy a/c unit. But, don't worry, I'll warm you up..."

that-was-icy-cold.png

And soon Dylan kissed Rarahu. And besides being a garlic kiss...it was the most chilling kiss he had ever had. His lips even felt numb after that kiss.

do-these-two-belong-to-the-same-club.png

(Just a random photo I took. These two sims look like they belong to the same club. Matching pants and tops. Put them together, and they would totally match. They are made for each other.)

brittani-yen.png

And Dylan's romantic conquests continue with Bethany Yuen a Foxbury Languages and Literature student.

photo-with-bethany.png

bethany-first-kiss.png

And another one of his professors, Ayaka Saito. I guess this is one way to get good grades...

first-kiss-regret.png

This would have continued all night, but Dylan had to head off to his Soccer Match. And he finally got rid of those pesky sprites.

But not before someone calls him to tell him that they had seen all the shenanigans at the pub. This time it was Aldo. Oops!

oh-gosh-now-aldo-knows.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

The second gift that Ethren had given Dylan before he left for his birthday date with Morgan was a simray (the first was train tickets to Windenburg.) Ethren had given the simray to Dylan to protect him from the "bad guys" when he went to Windenburg to meet Morgan. So, since I haven't really played with the simray too much on what it can and can't do, I decided to test it out. Of course, in the story, the sprites have read Dylan's mind and froze these sims. So, what I wanted to find out was if Dylan was flirting with one sim while another sim, who he was romantically involved in, was in the same room, but the 2nd sim was frozen, would the 2nd sim still see that Dylan had cheated on them? And the answer is yes, they can. Even though they are frozen, they can still see the romantic actions a sim is doing with someone else and get negative moodlets and sentiments about them. Darn! This would have been a great way for Dylan to romance everyone in the room without anyone getting jealous. Oh well! It was a fun experiment.

Dylan has two dates left to get a gold on to finish the Serial Romantic Aspiration. Dylan will then get the "Player" trait and sims won't be bothered by all his romances after that.

professor-serena-bhamra.png

rarahu-teheiura-soccer.png

bethany-yuen-sat-term-2.png

ayaka-saito-sat-term-2.png

Behind the scenes baes:

I can't show all of Dylan's baes or it would be too boring. So, here are some other "behind the scenes" baes that he also has.

dylan-first-kiss-candy.png

candy-behr-gf.png

Yuki doesn't look too happy about this kiss with Dylan. Of course, she is a Notable Newcomer, so maybe she feels that Dylan is beneath her now.

yuki-behr-doesnt-look-too-happy.png

Yuki autonomously gave Dylan a rose, but look at her face. Like, here...take this or else. And Dylan's like...um...okay...thanks for the rose. I gotta go now...and that kiss with your sister before...it really meant nothing...yeah...okay...bye!

wow-yuki-really-likes-dylan-and-gave-him-a-rose.png

yuki-behr-notable-newcomer.png
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited May 2022
    @Karababy52 - Sorry you've had so many problems with Imgur. Glad that you got it all figured out, though :)
    So, the reason why Eros was blackmailing Fox...yeah...so that was a big thing to hold over your own brother. Fox killed the Commander's daughter. And so Fox comes clean to Cale...and Cale is still his friend. I guess they will eventually find these 100 babies of Cale's.

And the homecoming to Sandy...7 years? oh my gosh! 7 years have gone by? And she knew he had been abducted by aliens and has been waiting for him. Oh...my...! Wow! Now this is true love right there. A heartfelt reunion for sure. Oh gosh...and then he has to tell her how he was in an experiment. I don't think this will change things, though, between them. For someone who has waited 7 years...she is not going to go now. Cale, you are lucky to have Sandy in your life.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @afai1261 -
    Congrats on defeating the mother! Woot! And for completing the Strangerville Mystery aspiration. Aaron did great, and thanks to Cale for beating up Dylan Sigworth from preventing them from doing the mother in. And DJ does look great just slinging that goo all over the mother. hehehe Congrats to you all!
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    May 29th: Painting at the spa

Today's Accomplishments:
    Inner Peace
    - Find peaceful surroundings
    - Complete Inner Peace

Uv3NkbC.png
    It was the first official day of fall and it was drizzly and dreary.
    We headed to the spa to do our yoga class, and I let Carol lead it once again.

TgnN0Hu.png

Instead, I went into the meditation room to see if I could copy the paintings hanging up in there. I took out my easel and began to paint.

nEdL8qw.png

It took a little time, but I was really proud of the results!

Ax0ymKr.png

I grabbed out another canvas and began copying another of the paintings.
    After that, I took a break and made a plate of grilled cheese sandwiches which we shared with other patrons of the spa.

sLsOdkm.png

Then it was back to work to copy the third and final painting.

hgrBNnB.png

Now I have my own set!

Carol and Kaori decided to brave the dizzle, and went down to the lake to do some fishing.

jYS3rTS.png

I opted to stay at the spa and host a meditation and yoga class.

xPWWSMB.png
    ERc1yLU.png

I gotta say, we're not doing so bad financially anymore.

As evening settled in, I returned to the meditation room to meditate on what our next course of action should be.

DS1FlUk.png

With fall now here, we really needed to settle down somewhere so that Carol could attend school, but where?
    I meditated on it for a couple hours and was able to come up with some options that I'd discuss with Kaori later.

I ended the evening with a nice steam in the sauna, but didn't stay too long as it seemed to be a popular destination and I began to feel a little claustrophobic.

EOOyADL.png

Kaori and Carol returned from fishing and warmed up with a bath and a nice hot meal before we hiked back to camp for the night.

5cgHCY2.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    (Hey all! Been real busy at home again. Not giving up on this Challenge, tho. Having too much fun with it. Should be knocking out a few chapters in the next couple days, tho.)

May 24th Comments:

@afai1261
    Thanks. I added Batuu cause I know I'll get through the StrangerVille story in no time. I did it once before and created a short story for my Simself Legacy Edition story and I finished it in 9 chapters. I did in-game days as chapters for that as well.
    :joy: I laughed at Aaron telling Hunter to 'get good' at chess. Aaron will feel much better when he figures out why the crazy lady with the grin and big eyes happened to her the way it did and all the other weirdness going on around the town.

@DramaticJedi5
    Cool that Krista met Robin. I hope the Forest Spirit's gave Krista something nice.

@RememberJoy
    That looked like a great second yoga lesson for the day. All those Sims who decided to give it a try. Of course, the ladies thought fire batons were fun. :lol:

@Shadami
    That was a nice little catch up with all the Challenge Sims in your story. :smile:

@Karababy52
    Wow! Very nice children of Cale's. Now I'm curious how he might run into some of them at a later time.

May 25th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Yeah, I found the billboard sign of the aliens funny. It definitely fits for Cale now that he's been abducted twice. Weird that the game gave Cale and Aurora's child purple skin but not be an alien or even a hybrid.

I'm hoping D.J. gets a lightsaber. My last chapter posted here, he completed the Paragon of Hope Aspiration, but I'd like to complete the Resistance story portion of it. Hopefully I am getting close to it. I am only doing the bigger missions at this time so I can.

@SoulGal7
    Parent Day and then Game Night. That looked like fun. Poor Morgan is probably still exhausted of all that is going on with her and Dylan. Dylan can't escape the curse, even with ghosts around. On a positive note, he should be getting close to 100 kisses I hope.

@RememberJoy
    Wow. Eight new bugs? That must be a nice collection for Carol. I enjoyed the last part...Kaori got scared of the ghost story or the ghost hanging around. :lol:

@Karababy52
    Oooo...dreamscape flashbacks. Then he wakes up remembering it all. Yay, Cale! I'm guessing Fox had something to do with this. I'm sure I'll find out in the next daily image chapter. :smile:

May 26th Comments:

@afai1261
    At least Aaron now has someone else to help him. Cale's not all that happy with it, though. :joy: But an alien helping solve a mystery about another alien might be a good thing.

@RememberJoy
    Fun to see Adam and family make the best of these gloomy days they've been encountering lately.

@Karababy52
    Dang. I was wrong. Fox didn't plant his memories back in Cale. But am happy to read he did. And about Fox's backstory. That was fun to read as well. I hope Sandy and Joe L. will be happy to see Cale.

May 27th Comments:

@afai1261
    I like how Aaron tried to impress Cecil with his muscles for the scanner. :joy: Uh oh, Phil (that's its name, right) the cowplant is hungry. I hope someone besides Aaron and friends took the cake bait. :blush:

@RememberJoy
    No story was needed. Glad the day wasn't gloomy for the three. Laughed at the catching of weeds while fishing. :sweat_smile:

@Karababy52
    Nice daily image of Cale getting ready to enter his home. Anxious for your next update. :blush:

May 28th Comments:

@afai1261
    Yoshi growling at the vines....cute. Really enjoyed the dancing at the end with Aaron and Hunter. :grin:
    Why do the work when you can have a machine do it for you? :joy: I did finish the Paragon of Hope aspiration, but I also want to finish the Resistance storyline. Hopefully I am close to the end.
    I love the look on Yoshi's face when Aaron was spit out from Phil. Yoshi has the "🐸🐸🐸🐸 did you do that?" expression. :joy: Aww, man. Poor Cale is now infected. I bet his mother-in-law would love to throw the vaccine in his face. Maybe Aaron should get her to do it when he creates his new batch.

@Skeilah
    Good to see Bryon. He's made a few appearances in mine now. He's all buff looking. I guess the military will do that to you. :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Poor poor Dylan. Ooo, cliffhanger ending with the ghost of the one who founded the Order. Dun dun dun! :grimace:

@RememberJoy
    More for the Adam and family collection. You must have found a bunch of different fish and bugs by now. :smile:

@Karababy52
    That was a nice reunion between Cale and Sandy. Not sure how she is going to react with all the WOOHOOing Cale has done in those past 7 yrs. :grimace: Wonder what news she has to tell him. :neutral:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 29: "Home Sweet Home..." Part Two

p2Vc0AE.png

Notes

Had problems with Imgur again tonight. I meant to get my screenshots loaded and story written earlier today but ended up grocery shopping and running errands instead. When I had time to finally upload, you guessed it, wasn't happening. I kept trying though and eventually it worked. I just finished uploading my screenshots. Now I just need to write the story! o.O Here's the daily post pic in the meanwhile. I'll be back as soon as I can to update, comment/reply. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    c7mMgUq.png
    Sandy and Cale sat down to have a chat about everything that had happened to Cale after he was abducted by Eros & Venus.

BAfAdFP.png
    He told her about how Fox had 'found' him, about going to Uni and getting a distinguished degree with honors in Biology with Fox's help. How they became best friends, buddies. He told her how he got a job in StrangerVille as a Plant Biologist and that Fox had followed him there to help him out. He shared about what was going on in StrangerVille with the zombies and the Mother and developing a vaccine with Fox to cure those infected and hopefully use it to defeat the Mother.

Uf9LRec.png
    Lastly, he told her about regaining his memories and why. He told her about Fox, Venus and their child, Kit and about Fox's confession, and how they were still friends despite everything. He shared that he knew one of the women who had two of his children, Aurora. He had another Son, Neil, with her who was half alien, and he told her she was also Joe L.'s Mother.

Sandy was shocked, of course, by all that he had told her, especially how the man she loved had 100 children scattered around the world.

2beOyWC.png
    "Are you okay? I know that's a lot to swallow. It's all so surreal and mind-boggling to me since I just found out myself what I've been doing and didn't know a thing about it. I feel so bad for all those women, unless I were to try to find them all and tell them what happened, they'll never know."

dpvluIt.png
    "Plus, if Fox doesn't find a way to deactivate the Mind Control mechanism in all those children, one day they might end up, well, alien zombies doing whatever the aliens want them to do, including wiping out all humans. I can't wrap my head around the fact I'm responsible for doing that to them."

"Oh Cale, it's not your fault."

ZWB1OB8.png
    "Like you said, you didn't know, the aliens that programmed you are responsible for what happened, not you. I'll admit the thought of you being 'with' all those women freaks me out a little. But, you didn't even know about us. and it's not like you remember being with them and knew about me at the same time."
    "You're right, I actually thought there was something wrong with me."

0Eupibx.png
    "Well, there certainly wasn't anything wrong with you when we were together before. I would bet you didn't really need those things the aliens gave you, you're such a charmer Cale, so sweet, so romantic...so very handsome, sexy and irresistible."
    "Gawd, I want you so much right now. What time is it? Will school be out soon? Do we have time to...?" Cale asked giving Sandy a look filled with love and lust for her.

Yz8GwRK.png
    "Unfortunately, It's almost 3:30, the school bus will be here any minute. We'll have to wait until later."
    "Aww, alright, but could I at least get another kiss...or two?"
    "There's always time for kisses."
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"

KFG4Uee.png
    eiASEZT.png
    Cale told Sandy he wanted to fix dinner for everyone tonight. He'd missed cooking for her. She readily agreed and went to the bathroom to freshen up a bit. Cale had just put a chicken in the oven to roast when he heard someone gasp behind him.

"DAD!? You're home!"

Mh5bjno.png
    "Joe! Yes, I am. I'm back. It's a long story what happened to me and I'll tell you all about it, but, Wow! Look at you! It's almost like looking in a mirror. My little Joe Birdy is all grown up now."

DQbKBEg.png
    "Welcome home Dad, we all missed you so much. No, I'm not Joe Birdy anymore, but I still want to fly one day. I'm studying to be an astronaut...did Mom tell you I helped Uncle Joel and Josh build a rocket?"
    "No, but I'm not surprised."
    "I'm practicing my Spellcaster skills too, Mom's been helping me and Aunt L. Gawd, I can't believe you're here, we looked everywhere."

qe2dQdg.png
    "I love you Daddy."
    "I love you too Joe, I always have and I always will. I'm so proud of you!"

LM8O6zQ.png
    A small child watched as Cale hugged Joe L. Sandy hadn't told Cale yet, but during their one night together, they had conceived a Son. Meet Cale Jr. He is also officially the very first of Cale's 100 babies. Y'all have no idea how tough it was to keep this little guy a secret. I love him!

Sandy told Cale Jr. all about his Daddy, everything she knew about him and there were photos of him everywhere in the house. In Cale Jr.'s eyes, his Father was 10 feet tall and a Hero. He looked up to him without ever having met him, thanks to Sandy, Joe L. and everyone else Cale had known before he was taken away.

ZXwfXh5.png
    "Do you think Daddy will like me?"
    "Of course he will, I bet he'll love you as much as I do and everyone else."
    "Good, because I already love him too. He's so cool, I bet he'd even buy me some science stuff. He missed a lot of birthdays and Christmas's's's."
    "Maybe, probably, but you might want to wait to ask him."

wyQYw8l.png
    "And who is this handsome guy?"
    "Hi Daddy, I'm Cale, just like you! Cool huh? Would you buy me some science stuff? I need some beakers and chemicals real bad!"
    "Cale Jr. what did I tell you?"
    "Aww, Mom, it's okay, right Daddy? So will you? Pleeeeeease!?"

(What!? Oh my Gawd! We have a Son together! Holy Simoly! YES!!)

h4z8Fwe.png
    "Hmmm, I think that might be possible. It'll cost you though."
    "Cost me? Aww, man, I don't have any money...wait! Yes I do! Uncle Joel gave me $50 for my birthday! But...I was saving that to get you something when you came home."
    (Oh man, he's so cute! What a little charmer!)
    (Just like you.)
    "Oh I don't want any money, it'll just cost you a hug. Think you can afford that?"

jReTuIP.png
    "I can do that, I wanted to hug you anyway. I love you Daddy! You're the bestest! And not because of the science stuff. Mommy told me all about you. You're my Hero! I'm so happy you came home."

wid9rCn.png
    "So am I Son, so am I and I love you too! Hey, guess what? I'm a scientist now too, a Plant Biologist to be exact."
    (I think I might cry...)
    "You are!? Wow, that's so cool!"

ObKmWuA.png
    Cale told everyone to have a seat, while he went to finish making dinner. He had three pairs of adoring eyes watching his every move.

KD9e8JA.png
    "He's just like you said Mommy. And he's a scientist, just like I wanna be when I grow up. He's so cool!"
    Joe L. just smiled, never taking his eyes off Cale thinking the same about his Dad as his little Brother.
    "I'm so glad you finally got to meet him Cale. Why don't you set the table for us, alright?"
    "Okay, Mommy."

uZ5EEig.png
    Cale was stunned. He and Sandy had a Son! A Son! He was more than a little sad though that he'd missed out on so much of his life. He had a lot of catching up to do with everyone.
    (Incredible...)

gJIpCYk.png
    He looked across the table and caught Joe L. smiling at him as Cale Jr. kept chattering awhile through the entire meal about all the things he wanted to do with his Daddy.
    "This is so yummy Daddy. Mommy, Daddy can cook too! This is the best chicken I've ever had!"
    "It is really good Cale, just the right amount of pepper too."
    Sandy said with a wink for Cale.

NcNSkUY.png
    Cale couldn't stop smiling and feeling like he was on the verge of tears through the entire meal. He was so happy. Look at them, his family, he was home, back with the ones he loved and loved him back. Was he the luckiest man in the universe or what? He only hoped the boys would understand that he had to go again, there was still the Mother to defeat. Sandy understood, the boys had school anyway and StrangerVille didn't sound like a very safe place for children to be right now either. She trusted him to come back. This was much different than when he'd disappeared.

DTp4UM7.png
    After dinner, the boys took care of the dishes and Cale helped both of them with their homework before it was time for them to go to bed. Joe normally didn't have a set bedtime, but he didn't protest. He was smart enough and old enough to figure out his parents wanted some time alone together.

"Are you ready for dessert?" Sandy asked Cale giving him a saucy look that spoke volumes.

tppguW6.png
    "I want dessert tonight and every night possible for the rest of our lives."
    "It still doesn't seem real that you're home. It was lonely here without you Cale. Sometimes I thought I'd go crazy missing you, needing you."
    "I'm so sorry Sweetheart. You know I would've been here if I could. But I'm here now and when I come back from StrangerVille, I'm never leaving you alone again, I promise."
    "Okay, let's go, I've been deprived of dessert for 7 years and I don't want to wait any longer."
    "Neither do I!"

Cale grinned, Sandy smirked and they both got up and ran to the bedroom, barely taking time to close the door before they had their long deprived, sweet and luscious dessert. Seconds anyone?
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my May 29th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hopefully have them finished before I have to get some sleep. If not, I'll have them late this morning/early afternoon. I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may10.jpg
    May 10: Taking a Gamble!

After breakfast, D.J. and Poe meet up with Vi inside the Resistance base. She has good news to share. A member of The First Order wants to defect over to the Resistance. She is brought up on the holotable. Her name is Corra. She will be waiting at the Cantina for D.J. and Poe.

dj-05-153.jpg
    dj-05-154.jpg
    dj-05-155.jpg

D.J. and Poe find their way to the Cantina at the Black Spire Outpost once again. There, they spot Corra, exactly how she looked on the holotable. D.J. approaches her and whispers he is with Vi Moradi from the Resistance. She pulls him aside and tells him of the plans The First Order is getting ready to pounce on their location.

dj-05-156.jpg
    dj-05-157.jpg

D.J. and Poe return back to the Resistance base and inform Vi they located Corra and she knows that The First Order is preparing to attack soon. Vi shows worriedness and wants to put someone on the inside of The First Order.

"If you do this for us, D.J., I will see what I can do about your own situation." Vi pleads with D.J.
    "Of course I will help!" D.J. exclaims in response.
    Looking over at Poe, Vi says, "He needs to go alone for this. Someone from The First Order will recognize you." Poe nods.

Looking back at D.J., Vi tells him to find Rey when he finds out more information. She shows him what Rey looks like on the holotable, but he already knew what she looked like from the movies he's seen.

dj-05-158.jpg
    dj-05-159.jpg

D.J. goes to The First Order compound. He discussed with Vi that he'd need to find a uniform from one of the officers of The First Order. Obviously, he'll need to use his tactical fighting. Hopefully this one isn't as strong as the zombified Sim he encountered.

D.J. approaches an officer and starts a conversation with him. Then, he immediately throws a punch and begins a fight with the officer.

dj-05-160.jpg
    dj-05-161.jpg

D.J. wins the fight and the officer is knocked on the ground.

dj-05-162.jpg

D.J. looks around to make sure no one was watching all of this and as the coast is clear, swaps clothes with the officer.

dj-05-163.jpg

Vi had also mentioned to D.J. to check in with Hondo at the Cantina. For the right price, he can have a fake ID quickly made for D.J. Hondo is neutral and isn't for or against the Resistance or The First Order. Vi has been trying to get him to work for the Resistance alone, but Hondo would rather remain neutral and make credits from both sides.

"I could really use a First Order ID card and heard you were the one to talk to." D.J. says to Hondo.
    "I am. I'll get you one for 5,000 credits." Hondo replies.
    "5,000?" D.J. gasps. "I don't have that much. I only have a little over 2,500. Half of what you ask."
    "Give me the 2,500 credits. Then we'll play a game of sabacc. My favorite game. If you can beat me, the ID is yours. If you lose, I don't give you the ID and the 2,500 credits stay with me."

dj-05-164.jpg

D.J. knew he didn't have a choice at this point. He handed over 2,500 credits and Hondo sat D.J. down at a table. Hondo briefly went over the rules of sabacc with D.J. Unfortunately, D.J. lost his chance for the ID and lost his credits.

Hondo mentions that he could still get one for about 100 credits at the Den of Antiquities from Dok-Ondar. He then throws the 100 credits to D.J.

dj-05-165.jpg
    dj-05-166.jpg

D.J. visits Dok-Ondar and is able to purchase the First Order ID.

dj-05-114.jpg

At The First Order compound, D.J. is looked upon suspiciously entering the main base area. Two officers approach him. D.J. shows his ID he had from Dok-Ondar and it works.

dj-05-167.jpg

Once inside, he accesses the holotable and gathers the information requested from Vi about the upcoming plans The First Order is putting together.

dj-05-168.jpg

D.J. locates both Vi and Rey. He hands over the plans of The First Order. It was time for a rescue. But it was getting too late to make it happen. The rescue mission would happen bright and early in the morning. Vi and Rey knew an ally who could possibly help.

dj-05-170.jpg
    dj-05-169.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited June 2022
    May 30
    nmnx7AH.png
    Aaron received a trophy for defeating the Mother and proudly displayed it in his living room, alongside Blue's autograph. He later realised that he really needed to get pics of Cale and DJ to put up there too, as he'd never have defeated her without them.
    aQUoUTZ.png

On Saturday, he went out with Cale to the bar to celebrate.
    R8NcUmy.png

Life returned to normal.
    ekZkuj8.png
    OFAmTT8.png
    r3eMYdD.png
    BUYHCC5.png
    kKtsoXk.png

And Aaron jumped at the chance to return to Mount Komorebi for a day trip. Hunter needed to work on his rock climbing, and Aaron wanted to brush up on his own skills.
    qZXLRrl.png
    KhbTuvl.png

Unfortunately, SOMEONE was on the machine when it malfunctioned...
    G3ucnaW.png
    zz8Qqco.png
    2j932Tj.png
    8qBcuBF.png

The feeling of going out and tearing down the slopes again on his brand-new snowboard was unreal.
    QXZoDwy.png
    qwJg79s.png
    dmYWhsJ.png
    tHZEREo.png
    5c4Eiiv.png

...Until he fell over.
    98eFYd5.png

Aaron remembered how good the tri-colour dango had been and so bought a plate.
    hb5ESqb.png

He reflected on how much his life had changed since he was in Mount Komorebi, and all its twists and turns. How he'd met Hunter here at the lounge, and the connection between them had been instantaneous.
    ub5YvyW.png

It had been an incredible journey so far, and he couldn't wait to spend the rest of his life with Hunter.
    mReR1gC.png

Bonus pictures catching up with some of the other challenge sims (well, the ones Aaron knows at least lol)

HIPkwCZ.png
    Obviously, as we all know, Cale and Aster have finally tied the knot.
    UINtE9g.png
    18gsrbC.png

And Aster has officially announced her second pregnancy (though I mean he could have guessed since she was nauseous at the wedding haha).
    Just like Leo, this baby was not planned and it's all risky woohoo's fault :D
    wjeiTgf.png
    78IEgWy.png
    kRaLWwk.png
    h78RCF4.png

VjSTtoo.png
    5MD2tL0.png

Kaori had this whim o.O
    9WtLcry.png

But at the same time she had THIS whim! O.O
    WPfgs3J.png

UM- wow. It's like SoulGal's game and RememberJoy's game are colliding :joy:

And I just thought this was hilarious and had to share. Adam and Kaori kissed, then DJ went and saluted :joy: (I did put him in the military career)
    Fb4oeJO.png
    Mcc2N21.png
    xm54lK5.png

And I haven't forgotten Robin and Melissa ;)
    3AA9GkV.png
    Aaron actually visited them a couple of times before he solved the mystery in a vain attempt to get Yoshi and Pepper to actually like each other, but it didn't happen. At all
    mkY6dFv.png
    uuuieJo.png

And like the idiot he is, he pulled out his violin, and Robin gave him this look lol
    vh69IkG.png
    YkuSIls.png

Robin did roll this whim at some point, so naturally I've gotta make it happen sometime ;)
    Just not sure when, or where haha
    isC6hO2.png

edited May 2022
    @Karababy52
    May 29: :open_mouth: OMG what a reveal! Cale Jr! I don't know why I never considered the possibility of Cale and Sandy conceiving a baby before Cale was taken by the aliens, but I guess I shouldn't be surprised :D
    Aww, love that Joe wants to be an astronaut and that he helped Joel and Josh build that rocket!
    And wow I love Cale Jr's line, "Hi Daddy, I'm Cale, just like you!" It's perfect haha. And super cool that he wants to be a scientist, and Cale's one too!
    This pic of Sandy, Joe and Cale Jr sitting at the table and looking at Cale Sr (! :joy: ) is an incredible shot!
    KD9e8JA.png
    Ahhh this update made me happy, seeing Cale reunited with the rest of his family (and seeing it grow too with Cale Jr) <3
    @afai1261
    Thank you so much for posting links to all of Audax's CC and putting him on the Gallery! You are so sweet! I hope you didn't think I was hinting for you to do that, I know you're extremely busy with school. I was just going to try to make him look similar, but I'm glad you did, you're such a sweetheart! I'll get whatever CC I don't already have for him and download the adult version. I think I'll just delete the younger version. :)

I love how the infected Sims always look like they know the other Sim is trying to help them, the way they lean forward just before the vaccine is thrown on them. HAHA! Oh man, I love that shot of Cale looking all P.O'ed and Aaron's big victory smile and the next one with Cale's big fangy smile. hehe

They're getting married! Gah! YES!! What a surprise! And of course they have to celebrate their decision with a little shower woo hoo! Go Cale & Aster! \o/ <3

Aww, bummer Melissa couldn't be at the wedding, but I'm glad Robin was there at least! What the heck Hunter? Is he jealous because he and Aaron didn't get married first or something? hehe Oh well... Oh, look at DJ! He looks so handsome in that suit! Aww, that is sweet Adam hugged Cale. He has such good friends! I'm SO glad they'll all be together again in my challenge save too now. Awww, look at Leo in his little suit! What a handsome little guy, so cute! Aaron looks fabulous too, as always. ;) Yay! Galatea and Adonis, who by the way, looks gorgeous as ever! Stellan looks bored. hehe

Oh, oh I'm getting choked up here. I've seen those wedding animations a million times, but this is Cale & Aster!! So sweet. hehe Sheesh, I see nothing's changed with the guests not all sitting down. At least Aaron, Hunter and one of Aster's Moms is, good for them! Annnnnd, they're married. *sniff* Beautiful wedding! Whoa! Another baby on the way! YES!! 5% huh? I thought about setting mine to that after Cale got all his babies, but I decided to just set it to 0. Glad I did now. hehe Yeah, the green cast looks so spooky and beautiful most of the time, but not on cake. hehe We'll just pretend it's pistachio or lime or something. hehe

HAHA! You gave Cale a beast! Oh boy... o.O

Good idea inviting DJ to be the fifth team member! Aww, Aster showed up, of course she did. She's probably worried about Cale and just wanted to check to see that her new Hubby was okay and hey, they're newlyweds, let them dance if they want to. I think it's kind of sweet actually. But yeah, not the best time. hehe

Yes, I figured it had to be a timespan like that if you count 4 years of Uni for his degree (I count each term as a year), then their time in StrangerVille. Maybe it hasn't been three years, but meh, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;) I think I aged up Neil too much though, he should only be a child, like Cale Jr. Whoops! Eh, we'll just say aliens age faster than humans. That'll work, right? hehe

I'm sorry, not sorry this post made you an emotional mess. If it's any consolation, it made me cry too (no onions here ;)) setting it all up and every time I read it again. I'm just so, so happy they're together again. I missed writing romance, it's what I love best. :)

Yay! Here they go, get that monster guys, you can do it! Wow! Go Cale beating up an infected Dylan Sigsworth! Everyone looks so fierce and determined! And of course they are victorious! Woo Hoo! *singing* Celebrate good times, come on! Congrats to Aaron (and you) for beating the Mother and completing the aspiration! hehe Oh well about the hug, it's the thought that counts! <3

Nice trophy eh? It's so big! Yep, need a 'Wall of Fame' with all the team members on the wall behind it. And life goes on with blue skies again, no more green cake! hehe Oh cool! Aaron completed the Friend of the World aspiration! Once Cale defeats the Mother I should switch him to that, I bet he'd instantly complete it. :) Love they went back to Mt. Komorebi. Poor Hunter though, falling off that rock wall. Aww, looks like Yoshi is protecting him, so sweet!

Aaron looks amazing in those snowboarding shots! Gorgeous shots, including the daily post pic! Tri-colored Dango! Cale ate a lot of that stuff too and loved it! :) Love Aaron's reflections on his life to this point and the happy smile in that last shot before the extras. I'm so looking forward to the rest of his and Hunter's story together. <3

Such sweet and loving screenshots with Cale and Aster when she tells him about the new baby they'll be having soon. I see Leo toddling by in the background too. hehe *dreamy sigh* I love these two together so much in your save. <3 Oh! I just noticed you gave them rings! I love that! So sweet!

hehe Kaori's just a bit confused, it IS like the two challengers worlds colliding. hehe DJ saluting is hilarious! Dang, bummer Yoshi and Pepper don't really like each other. hehe Aaron, so funny with the violin! Eh, maybe he thought it would help if he played some romantic violin to get Yoshi and Pepper together? Aww, so sweet Robin had a whim to marry Melissa. I've turned off whims, maybe I should turn them on, just to see what whims my Sims get. :)

Sandy getting preggers was actually an accident on my part. I forgot I had a certain Mod set to 100%. o.O Opps! I could've just not saved, but I thought to myself, no, let them have a child together, Cale Jr. would be the first of 100 babies and Sandy would at least have him to love and remember Cale. I had planned to have the 100th baby be their child too, but forgot about it. Ah well...

Cale Jr., is a little sweetheart, he's so energetic and happy all the time, love that little guy. <3 That screenshot was such a lucky pause! I couldn't believe it when they were ALL looking at Cale like that. It's my favorite shot of this update for sure. <3 I'm glad the update made you happy too, it certainly did make me happy as well. :)

@SoulGal7
    Whoa! What an intense time Dylan had at the bar because of the sprites! They were being very mischievous eh? Love the Simray! It's so much fun to use! Nice gift Etharen gave him! Sweet of Dylan to at least crack them out of their icy prisons. Too bad a couple of his girlfriends saw what was going on, even though one was frozen. It was a good experiment anyway. Sad the one has a festering grudge against him now. But at least she's still his girlfriend for the aspiration. HAHA! Glitchy AC, uh huh, but he'll warm you up dear. Sheesh Aldo! Boy news sure travels fast in the Sims world eh? hehe

Oh, well cool, he kissed the Behr sisters too! I know what you mean about not showing all his girlfriends. I started to show all Cale's conquests, but soon realized 100 would be just too many to show and take up all my updates. It's cool, thanks for showing the Behr's though. :)

Cale really can't find all his babies because over half of them are gone now, but I'm sure they will find some of them. Especially the ones he had with challenge Sims and maybe some of my own Sims, we shall see... Yes, I figured Cale would be forgiving of Fox since they're so close and he can't help but know that Fox really does care about him too. Trust though is a hard thing to recover, so it will take awhile, of course, before they can get back to the closeness they had before, if they even can.

Yes, 7 years! Sandy is utterly and completely in love with Cale, she'd have to be to wait that long. They're soulmates, just like Josh and Essa. :) You're right, it won't change things one bit between them, he is very lucky to have Sandy in his life. :)

@LegacySims2017
    I'm curious about that too! hehe Not sure if I'll stage him finding some of them, or just let it happen organically. Hmmm...I don't know if Neil is a hybrid or just a purple human yet. I need to see if he has any limited alien powers to know for sure.

Congrats to DJ for finishing the Paragon of Hope aspiration! I'm sure he'll finish the Resistance aspiration too. Lightsabers are SO cool, I love them.

Nope, as you know now, Fox had nothing to do with it. I'm wishing I had written it that way now that you said that though. Give Cale a reason not to be as angry with Fox, but oh well. I had Fox's backstory all written out for quite awhile now. I had to figure out a reason why Eros was blackmailing him, so that's when it began and then I just expanded it from there. Oh yeah, they'll be extremely happy to see Cale again. <3

Sandy's reaction went very well, she's a bit freaked out, but understands Cale had no control over what happened to him and doesn't remember anything about being with them. Of course Cale Jr. is Sandy's news for Cale. I had a hard time keeping him a secret, I almost let the cat out of the bag so many times. hehe Love that little guy though, he's so cute! Looks mostly like Sandy right now, but I can see Cale in him. I have no idea what he'll look like as a teen/YA, I almost never peek to see with my Sims' kids. So it'll be a (hopefully) nice surprise when he does age up. :)

Gah! Hondo! You crafty guy, I had a feeling he'd snooker DJ like that. Nice though that he gave DJ back 100 credits to get an ID from Dok-Andar. Of course he could've told him that to begin with, but then he wouldn't have been able to get DJ's credits. hehe It's fun watching you play these missions since I haven't a clue what most of them are about. :)

@Skeilah
    You're welcome and I understand, everyone gets busy from time to time, real life as I've always said comes first, of course. So glad you want to continue posting about Bryon & Naoki's life. :)

Love this new chapter! Darn rain! I'm glad they're not letting it slow them down. Good thing they have that tent. So sweet of Naoki to forgo sleeping in the house even though he doesn't need to be out in the tent with Bryon for the aspiration. It's what I would do if Hubby and I were in the same shoes. :) What a cool and chatty ghost. hehe They're right, your story could be a novel! Welcome back! :)
    edited May 2022
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may11.jpg
    May 11: May the Force Be With You!

Vi had already filled Poe in about the rescue mission. He was excited to hear the plans.

"We're going to find the Millenium Falcon. Someone on board can help us." Poe tells D.J.

D.J. too was excited. He loved the Millenium Falcon from the movies. It was supposedly stationed at the Black Spire Outpost. And it was exactly where Poe thought it would be. The ship was huge D.J. thought to himself.

dj-05-171.jpg

D.J. is able to meet Chewbacca. Poe tells D.J. Chewbacca knows the location of the moon that the scientist is on. He wants D.J. to fight off any TIE Fighters in an X-Wing while he, Vi, Rey and Chewbacca run the rescue. D.J. reluctantly agrees.

dj-05-172.jpg

D.J. finds his droid and tells it there is another flying mission. After fighting off any TIE Fighters, D.J. meets up with the rest of the team.

dj-05-173.jpg
    dj-05-174.jpg
    dj-05-175.jpg
    dj-05-176.jpg
    dj-05-177.jpg
    dj-05-178.jpg
    dj-05-179.jpg
    dj-05-180.jpg
    dj-05-181.jpg

D.J. couldn't hold his excitement in after the rescue. The adrenaline kicked in. Poe takes the scientist to safety and Vi tells D.J. to find Rey.

dj-05-182.jpg

D.J. finds Rey with Poe and the scientist. Using the information the scientist gave, it was time for D.J. to sneak back into The First Order compound.

dj-05-184.jpg
    dj-05-183.jpg

At the compound, D.J. obtains the jamming array schematics. Using the schematics, he finds the TIE Fighter and destroys the equipment that Rey mentioned.

dj-05-185.jpg
    dj-05-186.jpg
    dj-05-187.jpg

D.J. reports back to Rey that the job is complete. She tells him there shouldn't be any more missions for the rest of the day. The success of keeping the Resistance base hidden was something to celebrate.

dj-05-188.jpg

In the evening hours, D.J. was with Poe, Vi, and Rey in the main base camp. Vi promised to help D.J. figure out how he got there and how to get him home, wherever that was. None of them heard of the planet he mentioned he was from. All of a sudden, the base doors open and there stands Kylo Ren with another what seems to be a Sith and a couple stormtroopers.

Rey pulls out her lightsaber. She had two on her and throws the other one at D.J. A major fight begins.

dj-05-189.jpg
    dj-05-190.jpg
    dj-05-191.jpg
    dj-05-192.jpg
    dj-05-193.jpg
    dj-05-194.jpg

D.J. becomes overwhelmed and drops his lightsaber and begins falling to the ground. He knows he is done for unless Rey, Vi, or Poe can do something.

dj-05-195.jpg
    Post edited by LegacySims2017 on
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    May 29th Comments:

@Skeilah
    :lol: at the ghost. "I have time." Naoki is such a nice hubby. I like the fact that Bryon knows he has to do certain things to move forward in his life. :grin:

@afai1261
    Okay, I can't stop laughing at the beginning portion with Aaron vaccinating Cale. I love the no warning bit...Bam! Splash in the face! :joy: Aww, what a nice wedding. Good to see majority of the Challenge Sims could attend. D.J. looks great in a suit. Congrats to Cale and Aster. Woot woot, D.J. gets to help defeat the Mother with Aaron and Cale.
    D.J. is having so much fun. :lol: Cale looks like he doesn't want to help anymore. Yay for Aaron and his team defeating the Mother alien. Definitely a time for celebration...and hugging through hazmat suits. :wink:

@SoulGal7
    Loved the freezing bit. I could see the Sprites doing that. Poor Dylan. Just think if Mizuki knew exactly how many Sims Dylan actually kissed lately. She'd really be fuming more than she already was. :lol:

@RememberJoy
    Painting pictures of paintings. Love it. I bet if it was @SoulGal7 's Dylan, he would just "borrow" them. :grimace:

@Karababy52
    Wow, Joe L. does look a lot like his dad. Can't wait for Cale Jr. to age up and see the likeness. Can see some of Sandy in him. Junior cracks me up with all his science begging. Then he finds out his dad is a scientist in a way as well. Like a child in a candy store. :lol: The next day after "dessert", I'm sure Cale will be looking for his other friends.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 30: "I'll be back so soon you won't have time to miss me. Look after my heart, I've left it with you..."

hnJdTLL.png

Notes
    7XJKqM0.png
    Cale stayed with his family for the weekend and went to visit Joel, Josh, Essa and Jon as well. Aaron, Hunter, DJ, Dylan and all his other friends traveled to Glimmerbrook to see him too. The entire family also went to the Realm to hang out with the Sages. L. had the honor of giving Cale the Rites of Ascension again to give him back his Spellcaster powers. It seemed like the right thing to do since all his family were Spellcasters and he'd be one still himself if Eros hadn't taken his powers away.

All too soon Monday arrived and it was time to head back to StrangerVille and try to defeat the Mother. Cale told the boys before they went to school that morning this wasn't goodbye, it was see you soon. He would come back to them, hopefully in just a day or two. They shared some hugs, kisses and tears before Joe and Cale Jr., reluctantly got on the school bus, waving from the windows until it was out of sight.

It was just he and Sandy now and they were both finding it very hard to let go of each other.

"I wish we could go there with you."

LiZUtZL.png
    "I know, but it's just not safe. I'd never forgive myself if you or the boys got infected or worse. We'll be together again very soon, I promise."
    "Be careful Cale, I'm so scared something will happen and you won't come back."
    "It'll be alright, you'll see. I'll be careful."

XWB7KhF.png
    iobVqSH.png
    uj5J9yM.png
    "I love you Sandy, I can't begin to tell you how much. You and the boys are my whole world. I hope you understand why I have to do this. It's to keep you and everyone else safe. If we don't defeat her, who knows how far and wide the infection might spread. We need to stop her before it gets out of StrangerVille."
    "I know, I understand and I'm so proud of you. I love you Cale, always."

mJC3iPq.png
    Cale gave Sandy another kiss before he turned to walk away, calling 'See you soon' before he disappeared from sight.

EOYxRvg.png
    (See you soon my love, see you soon...)

DEBhE8A.png
    Back in StrangerVille, Cale, Fox and Venus took turns administering the vaccine to each other.

HgcET6W.png
    "Ow! It got in my eye! That stings."
    "Uh, sorry about that. I wish there was a better way, but we thought it best this way since the Zombies wouldn't sit still for a shot or listen to us to drink it."
    "I know, it's fine. Smart really."

bkH2dXw.png
    "Sorry Buddy."
    "Great, now I'm soaked."
    "We're all soaked."
    " I guess we should've worn bathing suits or something huh?"
    "Why didn't I think of that?"

wbZ67am.png
    Cale went into town to ask around about the redhead he'd vaccinated and thought would be a good team member. Unfortunately, nobody knew who she was. He went back to the house and he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw her walking up the sidewalk headed towards him.

She said someone told her he'd been looking for her and introduced herself as Aurora Royal. Cale asked her if she'd like to help them defeat the Mother and of course she enthusiastically agreed with a fist pump of excitement. Aurora said she had to make a few arrangements first, but would meet them at the lab in a couple hours.

Cl7kraW.png
    Cale, Fox and Venus traveled to the lab and made there way down deep into the lab where the Mother was held captive.
    "Is that her?" Venus asked when the Mother gave a roar of anger that shook the entire complex.
    "Yeah, that's her. I think she knows we're here."

nT5BgFT.png
    "Wow, listen to that roar! Just how big is this Mother? She sounds huge!"
    "You're about to find out. She's just behind that door."

n6ZeV84.png
    "Holy Mother of Sixam! You two think we can kill THAT!?"
    (Gawd! I forgot just how big she is.) *gulp*
    "Yes, we can do it! We WILL do it! Grab a sprayer and let's surround her."
    "You go up on the platform and lead us Cale."
    "Me?"
    "Yeah, you developed the vaccine that works, you believed in Erwin and got us these suits too and you've been the one determined to find a way to get rid of her and help everyone right from the start. I'm confident you can do it Cale."
    "So am I!"

"Well, alright, let's do this!"

wy2Smuy.png
    True to her word, Aurora showed up and walked over to Cale."
    "What should I do, how do I help?" Aurora yelled, trying to be heard over the screeches of the Mother as the first spray of the vaccine hit her.
    "Grab one of those sprayers over there, start soaking her with it and listen to my commands." Cale yelled back.

pzmcyKK.png
    Cale and the others fought long and hard, soaking the Mother with the vaccine and throwing jars of it at her. The Mother wasn't giving up very easily, her screams were heard by her 'children' who came streaming into the lab to try and stop Cale and his team. One of them attacked Venus when Fox threw a final jar at the Mother who bent over and growled in pain at Cale.

UsCBFlK.png
    Venus fell to her knees with a zombie standing over her as the Mother tried to desperately expel the vaccine from her system belching a billowing green cloud of it into the air.

y8JC0El.png
    It was no use though, she was done, it was just too much for her to handle. The Mother was finally defeated. Venus fell to the ground in sync with the Mother as she withered and fell, her pistil slithering out of her gigantic blossom mouth. For a moment, all was silent except for the hiss of dying spores in a puff of blue smoke flying out from her body. Within seconds, the spores disintegrated with a 'poof' into the air of the chamber. It was over!

DRvEYGw.png
    "YESSSSS! WE DID IT! WE DID IT! SHE'S GONE! DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!"

zJEzksj.png
    Let the celebration begin! Aurora threw a handful of confetti cheering in happiness. She'd never have to worry about getting infected again or her daughter! Unfortunately, Aurora had to leave almost immediately. Cale didn't even get a chance to give her a hug. Hopefully he'd see her at the bar later when they all went into to town to celebrate.

v490q13.png
    Cale pulled out a party horn he'd brought and blew it as loud as he could. But where was Fox and Venus?

VujJy2c.png
    After throwing his last jar of vaccine that was the straw that broke the cam- er, the Mother's back, Fox noticed Venus was in trouble and ran over to help her. He was a bit too late, but managed to knock out the zombie that had overpowered Venus. She was just coming around when Cale and Aurora began to celebrate.
    "Are you alright? How do you feel?"
    "I'm a little dizzy and my legs feel like rubber, but I'll be alright. Go give Cale a hug for me okay? I think I'll just sit here a minute."
    "Are you sure?"
    "Yes, yes, now go, go, he's up there waiting for you!"

aOuucQm.png
    Fox helped Venus to sit and then ran up to the platform and straight into Cale's arms.

"You did it Cale, you did it! She's gone! You're a Hero Buddy!"

PAWSJq2.png
    "WE did it Fox, we're all Heroes."
    "Thanks for letting me help you, despite-"
    "Tsk, don't give it a second thought. You proved yourself to me today Buddy. Not many would agree to do what we just did, especially if you didn't really care about your team. You care, I care, we all care!"
    "I love you Cale."
    "I love you too Fox. What do you say we go get stinking drunk and dance until we drop?"
    "Sounds good to me! Seriously though Cale, thanks, for...giving me a second chance though I didn't deserve it. Any time you need someone, I'll be there, that's a promise."
    "Is that so? Okay, drinks are on you!"
    "You got it!" Fox said with a laugh and a clap on the back for Cale.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    May 30th: Last day in Granite Falls

QYPH4vE.png
    When Kaori and I got up in the morning, we sat down at the fire to discuss our next move.

2hx5sMb.png

"Remember how we talked about finding a place to live so that Carol can attend school?" I asked and Kaori nodded. "Well I've been thinking about what Judith Ward said about yoga being a popular activity among the famous, and I think maybe we should move to Del Sol Valley."

018i01K.png

Kaori looked surprised. "I thought you wanted to stay under the radar," she pointed out, "Del Sol Valley is like the opposite of lying low."
    "We'll change our appearances and names," I said. "I'll find a job as a yoga instructor and you can do whatever interests you. Besides, vampires don't like the sun, and Del Sol Valley is one of the sunniest places in the world."

mvtazc3.png

"I suppose," Kaori said, not sounding convinced.
    Just then, Carol came out and joined us and I explained my idea to her.
    "Are you kidding me!" she squealed. "I could meet more famous sims! That would be awesome!"

FnL6irM.png

Kaori sighed. "I guess I just got outvoted," she said with a small smile. "Just promise me that both of you will be on your best behaviors, we don't want any unwanted attention."
    "You have my word," I said, holding back a grin.

y6DR0p4.png

Since it was our last day camping, we had to do a little bit of everything one last time.

First came our yoga class.

qsTcHde.png

Then we hiked back up to the lake and went swimming.

LBYRo6p.png

Of course we had to do a little tanning so that we'd blend in with the well-to-do.

0BLOFvj.png

That was followed by one last round of fishing.

Rxiac70.png

And then we hiked back up to the secret wood where I was able to catch a Willow-o-wisp!

njlLm1W.png

We weren't there long before it began to rain. Carol seemed to enjoy it.

wvUz6B2.png

Kaori not so much.

qryCqVA.png

As the sun set, we said goodbye to the national forest and returned to camp.
    Tomorrow was going to be a busy day.
    edited May 2022
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may12.jpg
    May 12: Spy Kids!

Special Appearances By: Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 ), Aaron Winterson ( @afai1261 ), Aldo Holloway ( @Llandros2012 ), Bryon Ellison ( @Skeilah ), Dylan Healy ( @SoulGal7 ), Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy )
    D.J. wakes up from his bed. Sitting up, he notices his chest and arm are bandaged. There's a small bloodstain on his chest wrapping. Feeling it, it's dry. Probably been dry for days. He looks around to see the rest of the team sound asleep. Quietly, D.J. walks outside. He was back home. Or back on the military base. He must have dreamt the whole Star Wars thing. But to D.J., it felt so real. Last thing he remembers is falling to the ground and seeing the red beam coming at him from the lightsaber of The First Order Sith Sim. Then everything went black.

dj-05-196.jpg
    dj-05-197.jpg
    dj-05-198.jpg
    dj-05-199.jpg

D.J. notices Cale walking out the door. He's wearing the silly colander on his head, lights blinking. Cale sits down next to D.J.

"That was a long nap!" Cale says to D.J.
    "How long was I out?" D.J. asks.
    "About 6 days. Gave your arm time to heal. That zombie Sim broke it. Bruised up a lot of your other body as well."
    "6 days?" D.J. sighs. "I had the weirdest of dreams. I was on another planet in the Star Wars saga. It felt real. I at first thought I was dreaming, but then assumed something here strange must have happened and took me to some type of alternate universe."
    "Oh, did you get to meet Princess Leia?" Cale asks smirking at D.J.
    "The timeline was farther out." D.J. replies. "I met Poe Dameron and Rey...Skywalker. I had my own droid similar to R2-D2. I flew in an X-Wing Fighter. I even had a lightsaber fight."
    "Lucky you. We all were here patrolling the town and making sure no one was leaving, especially the zombified Sims. We were hoping you'd wake up so we could continue figuring all this craziness out. And while all this was happening, you got to play Star Wars."
    "Trust me. A lot of it was a nightmare. I think I got sliced with a lightsaber before I woke up."
    "Well, everyone is going to be happy you're up and about now. Especially Grand Marshal Reece."

dj-05-200.jpg

As the sun was rising, each of the Sims in the barracks began waking up. They were all glad to see D.J. finally awake and walking around.

dj-05-201.jpg

Even Grand Marshal Reece stopped by and was happy to notice D.J. up and about.

"Welcome back to the land of the living? I heard one of the infected Sims gave you a beat down." Reece says to D.J.
    "Thanks, I think." D.J. responds.
    "I was getting worried I'd have to fire you from your babysitting job and I'd have to find another. However, your team seemed to manage well by themselves without you. For now. If you need more time to recuperate, you can run desk duty."
    "No, sir! I feel fine now. I'm good to continue my daily rounds."
    "Good. That's what I want to hear."

dj-05-202.jpg

Later that afternoon, Aldo summoned for D.J. to see him at his guard post.

"The day you were attacked, I was doing some research." Aldo begins to tell D.J. "I found the schematics of the Laboratory sitting within the crater. I think I found a way for us to sneak in."
    "Perfect! But let's wait until it gets dark." D.J. replies.

dj-05-203.jpg

D.J. filled Aaron in as he wanted Aaron to come along with himself and Aldo. D.J. tells both Aldo and Aaron to gear up in case they come across more military or something worse. The three meet up at the military base Information Center. Aldo shows the floor plans on the computer. There was a back door they could sneak into.

dj-05-204.jpg

D.J., Aldo, and Aaron make their way to the Laboratory. Following Aldo's directions, they find the back door. D.J. tries his hand at lockpicking and successfully unlocks the door. The three walk through the doors.

dj-05-205.jpg

There is another door ahead of D.J. This one is a mechanical door. To the side is a control panel. D.J. wishes he had his droid from his dream right now. He grabs a notebook and pen he brought along and wrote down some notes about the control panel. It looks like there is a slot for some type of card. Maybe an ID card. This also brought him back to his dream. So many familiar things.

dj-05-206.jpg
    dj-05-207.jpg

While D.J. was working on the sealed mechanical door, Aaron notices a table full of files. He looks through it and finds some type of partially redacted report and hands it over to D.J.

dj-05-208.jpg

Aldo finds a computer. He does his best to hack into the Lab's system but ends up crashing it instead.

dj-05-209.jpg
    dj-05-210.jpg

D.J., Aldo, and Aaron search other rooms for more information and hopefully some type of card that will work for the mechanical door. The Laboratory seems to be abandoned. Some of the rooms even look ransacked. The team comes up with about seven pieces of possible useful information, but no card to open the mechanical door.

dj-05-211.jpg
    dj-05-212.jpg
    dj-05-213.jpg
    dj-05-214.jpg
    dj-05-215.jpg

D.J. notices the time and that it's getting really late. He finds Aldo and Aaron and tells them he'll do more digging elsewhere to unlock the mechanical door.

dj-05-216.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my May 30th post above! I apologize for taking so long to update this. It was a beautiful day and night, so we were busy doing stuff outside again, plus Imgur was giving me fits again. Lastly, we gave our new firepit grill a first run grilling some steaks and then hanging around the fire for a few hours. Gorgeous night! We even saw a few fireflies and three shooting stars/meteors! How cool is that?!

This update was a little fast with the Mother fight, but I was running out of time. I would've shown Cale and all his friends/extended family for real, but didn't for that same reason. I hope y'all understand. Tomorrow is our youngest Grandson's birthday so we'll be going to visit with him. In light of that, tomorrow's post, the last one for May, might just be a daily post pic and then a bit of a time jump for the first of June. We shall see how it goes... I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night!
    @LegacySims2017
    Love the daily pic! Wow! Epic fight scene with all the lightsabers! Love it! Chewie! I wish there was a real NPC version of him in Batuu, oh well... The graphics in Batuu are so amazing eh? I love how crisp and clear everything is there. Gah! Hope DJ is alright after he lost his saber in the fight and fell. o.O

Yes, I'm very happy my modification turned out so well. I was surprised! I'm curious what Jr. will look like too! He looks a lot like Sandy to me at the moment. He has her eyes and hair at least. Jr. has the science table, so I ran with that he wanted to be a scientist, so yeah, he was already enamored with Cale, then finds out he's a 'scientist' and that just sealed the deal for him in his hero worship. :) Yup, Cale spent the weekend and got to spend time with all his friends. At least in theory for story purposes. He will see and spend time with them for real in DSV. ;)

Oh clever! I love how you explained how/why DJ thought he was in Batuu. Poor guy though getting messed up by the infected Sim. Question is, was he there or was it all a dream? Only he will know for sure. Well, and everyone in Batuu that he 'met.' ;) Oh, by the way, glad he got his lightsaber, bummer he got cut by his opponent though. o.O Obviously I'm going with that he was actually there. hehe

Of course Cale asks if he met Princess Leia! hehe And he's wearing that hat! Oh Cale...Good for DJ telling GM Reece he'd rather go back on patrol. I imagine he'd be bored to death doing a desk job after his adventures in Batuu. ;) Absolutely love their uniform/equipment worn to sneak into the lab! Great CC! Everyone looks great in it, but I have to say, Aaron looks particularly good with it showing off his muscles and that arm band. Great updates. :)
    May 30th Comments:

@afai1261
    Oh, back to Mt. Komorebi. Neat. I literally laughed out loud at the images of Aaron and Yoshi in regard to Hunter and the malfunctioning wall climbing machine. Aaron laughing and Yoshi standing over Hunter. :joy: D.J. approves of Adam's relationship with Kaori with a salute. :lol: That was a fun reading update. :smile:

@Karababy52
    Makes me wonder too if he runs into other Sims he already knows and they have a child. He asks who the father is or if they're adopted and the ladies won't have any answer....will he think the child is his?! A true mystery. :wink: Nice to know Fox is trying to show Cale how much he really does care by looking into how to deactivate the mind control of all them children that were conceived. But I can also see Eros doing what he can to stop Fox as well.

I was happy to finish the Resistance (Paragon of Hope) Aspiration. The Resistance storyline just kept going I was wondering if it would never end...lol. But since you already read and posted your comments, you've seen it did finish. I needed a way to send D.J. back to his reality in StrangerVille, so I created the final fight scene to do that. I had two endings in my head with Hondo. I was glad D.J. lost to him. It was only fitting since D.J.'s never played it before and that's Hondo's gambling game to make credits. If D.J. had won, I was going to play out he thought D.J. cheated and then do a fight scene. If D.J. won the fight, he won the ID card. If he lost the fight, I would have had it as if he was thrown out of the Cantina and he'd have found the other way via Vi. I wanted to show Hondo had a "little" compassion for D.J. since he lost outright.
    Ha, ha. Cale's facial expression fits perfect to the story portion of having Fox tell him to go on the platform and instruct them all what to do. That's a priceless look! :lol: And they did it! Yay! Red-headed Aurora cracked me up. "I'll be there in a bit." Arrives. Helps. "Gotta run, bye!" :joy:

@RememberJoy
    Nice tie in to the next month's goal. I love the comment about vampires don't like the sun and Del Sol Valley is one of the sunniest spots. Too bad Sulani wasn't the next month. Adam would have it made. :lol:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may13.jpg
    May 13: Shirts vs Skins!

Special Appearances By: Cale Conrad ( @Karababy52 ), Aaron Winterson ( @afai1261 ), Aldo Holloway ( @Llandros2012 ), Bryon Ellison ( @Skeilah ), Dylan Healy ( @SoulGal7 ), Adam Strong ( @RememberJoy )
    dj-05-217.jpg
    dj-05-218.jpg
    dj-05-219.jpg
    dj-05-220.jpg
    dj-05-221.jpg
    dj-05-222.jpg
    dj-05-223.jpg
    dj-05-224.jpg
    dj-05-225.jpg
    dj-05-226.jpg

Side Notes:
    • I spent much of the in-game day having D.J. go around collecting the rest of his evidence for the Gather 15 Pieces of Evidence portion of the Aspiration. That would be boring to write out, so I decided to show off some eye candy of all the Challenge Sims and Reece.
    • The last image is my favorite. I didn't plan it. I was going to have all stand in the middle and cheer. I put them all in a Group and as I clicked to move them, they all ran to the basketball hoop and started throwing balls. I thought to myself that I guess my Sims wanted me to end it with them all throwing at once. But when I took the shot and relooked at it....I love Aaron's reaction. He has the "What the !@#$% is going on?" expression.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top