Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which New Kits Did You Buy?

Β«1
Now that Little Campers and Moonlight Chic have been released to mostly positive reviews which kits did you purchase or plan to purchase?

Which New Kits Did You Buy? 199 votes

Little Campers
15%
Jadeleinesunhair2008AprilDawnncisGibbs02SavorySageDaiyugamekittenRamblineRoselovemy4sCAPTAIN_NXR7jazzunicornsjoleacoEnkiSchmidtCeridwenQuaaymusteniKirbycatbelpitabirdonawirenetney52 30 votes
Moonlight Chic
4%
Omri147ElnVldcyncieQueenMercyDeeTsimsEvilyn_1007superkyle221logion 8 votes
Both
32%
Akl500PBluegayleauroraael14EvvieSimmerNh6650GalacticGalMichelleWBlkBarbiegalAlexairudolphaAlrynnmcruddelanorbretonBeardedgeekmaggiemae8135BoergeAarg61simgirl1010friendlysimmerscchant86loubyloulou 65 votes
Neither
26%
CK213julienrob2004IcewolfSimmervilleColorist40AbsafraginlootlyoveronleigheMelisendrekeekee53elemmeleCynnaAnmirlaMariefoxprice83freindlylolmildredalienmlmeadowsemereDragonAge_300905Aquarius94 53 votes
I will purchase Little Campers in the future.
13%
alexspoom13PlayerSinger2010JestTruLustianiciaSajahiannaliese39DoloresGreyLiELFSheepilingcalipossHearts4uBlueR0secomicsforlifeJemmaTheSimmerhappyopiAkilTashiAmapola76GlacierSnowDaephene 26 votes
I will purchase Moonlight Chic in the future.
2%
g01denswanPinkHairGuitarSelinaKylesAtreya33 4 votes
I will purchase both kits in the future.
6%
IrishSimmer21AncientMusetaydevGlimmer50gc6164Babykittyjadesheronparrisscoed1227WispyeDaWaterRatReaganboganIsharellKerrigan 13 votes

Comments

• maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Both
    After seeing the items in Moonlight Chic, I decided to buy it. The items go well with so many of the pieces already in CAS and I am having fun creating new looks for some of my sims. I immediately fell in love with the Little Campers kit, so planned to buy that from the start. My sims like to camp and their children will enjoy everything that came with this kit! Love having something for family fun and more items for the children!
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Both
    As I kind of guessed, both. I am still not super in love with Moonlight Chic, but Little Campers certainly buttered me up. Plus, Chic did have some fair pieces that will show up eventually on my Sims. The swatches weren't really lacking, they just aren't really my style.

Little Campers has me swooning, though. Not only is it a nice little compliment to Outdoor Retreat and Movie Stuff, but it is peak occult nursery/child's room material! (Sounds weird, perhaps, but my vampires typically have the ghost wall from Spooky Stuff and one of the bright Vampire carpets for their nurseries. Not only are more options appreciated, but perhaps there will be a more rugged occult chewing on the Bigfoot Stuffie soon.)
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    Little Campers
    I invested in Little Campers. It's a beautifully crafted kit and very suitable for my stories.
    I love outdoorsy, messy, dirty, grungy, make-shift, abandoned, adventurous, wild - It doesn't really matter which life stage or life state this kind of content is intended for, I need my game full of it!

Moonlight Chic, not so much....I didn't buy it. I'd buy a kit called "Moonshine Freak". Le freak, c'est chic. Freak Out!
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,718 Member
    Moonlight Chic
    I might buy the Little Campers kit someday. I was interested in the Moonlight Chic from the beginning and I was positively surprised by how many good items it had.
  • ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Little Campers
    I had to get Little Campers Kit! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Žβ›ΊοΈ.
    Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! πŸ˜Šβ˜•οΈπŸŒž
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    At some point I'll get it in the future. Will likely skip MC cause I don't need it.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Both
    I got both which surprised me as I usually don't buy the kits. I really loved the Little Campers kit. I don't like Moonlight Chic as much, but I like the pants and shorts, also those sneakers.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    Both
    I got both on day one. I wasn't planning to get Moonlight Chic right away, but then the screenshots started appearing and once I laid eyes on what was in the kit I had to get it.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    Neither. I'm not particularly supportive of either kit but if the "Get Wild" pack is worth getting, I'll probably pick these up as extras
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    I'll probably pick up Little Campers soon, and Midnight Chic eventually. The kids stuff in Little Campers interests me, while the stuff in Midnight Chic is fine, but nothing that really excites my imagination. Maybe once I decide one of my sims is more Fashion conscious. :)
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Both
    Both because I have no self control. πŸ™ƒ
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited May 2022
    Most likely. I am a bit disappointed that it doesnt bring anything entirely new. No new gameplay object. I wish it came with a sleeping bag. That would make sense.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Both
    Both, and I am super happy with both too <3
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Moonlight Chic
    I had a firm 'not buying any kits' position before they finally got me with Moonlight Chic, I love the style. Then I also bought Incheon Arrivals cause it works so well together.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Both
    Both because I have no self control. πŸ™ƒ

In my defense I wasn't going to patch. The game wouldn't let me play in offline mode like I always do when avoiding a patch. It was a slippery slope. Didn't help I complained about being tempted to my husband and he slid his wallet over. (my bank card is expired)

I do plan on making a summer camp lot in Granite Falls eventually so the LC kit will come in handy at least. :blush:
    i7-13700K β€’ 16GB β€’ RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    I will purchase Moonlight Chic in the future.
    None so far but I might get the little campers at some point in the future.
  • IrishSimmer21IrishSimmer21 Posts: 464 Member
    I want both but Amazon aren't selling them right now. I have gift vouchers I want to use so I'm hoping they'll put them up for sale soon on there.
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    The Little Campers kit looks really fun! I'm always looking forward to more content for the child sims... the other kit, however, just looks filled with rehashed content we already have in the game.
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Both
    I bought them both.
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Neither
    If I return to more family play I could see myself getting little campers but no interest in the chic collection.
  • BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,184 Member
    Both
    Groceries are over rated and I need to lose weight anyways so I bought both. :D
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Neither
    Right now I haven't bought any. I may buy them in the future if the next GP has werewolves. If not, then probably not.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • KuroiKuroi Posts: 137 Member
    Both
    Surprisingly I bought them both. I wasn't really fond of the MLC kit, because I didn't like the whole style at first. But after seeing the clothes in a review video I realised that they are perfect for my movie and rock stars. I just cannot see anything Paris-like or romantic in it.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    I'm not buying any more Kits until the Gameplay kit comes out and is verified as a decent kit.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited May 2022
    Both
    I ended up getting both after seeing some Sims YouTubers showed off the various CAS and B/B with the various swatches.

I wasn’t sold on the Moonlight Chic one until I saw videos showing off the outfits. I was pleased to see that one of the dresses had 3D modeling in the straps and that one of the shimmering tops looked very nice in the lighting when the sim is moving around/rotating around.

And, of course, I got the Little Campers because I just love family gameplay. :smile:

While I was shopping, I also picked up Carnival and the Fashion Street kits as well, because I love having lots of CAS items and I really loved the fashions offered. :smile:

Can’t wait to see what is coming up in the game pack!
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)