Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Has anyone ever attempted to make Mr Swagger?

Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
Mr Swagger is what I call the guy from the Sims Academy: Swagger video.
I absolutely adore him!!
He looks like this:

maxresdefault.jpg

I am terrible at creating sims with an accurate likeness. So I thought I would ask if anyone has ever created him? If so, is he on the gallery?
I searched to see if Maxis had done him, but I didn't find anything.

I will link the video, in case someone hasn't seen it. Sims 4 Academy Swagger

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
| Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
| Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |

Comments

• KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited May 2022
    Yep, just search keyword "Swagger" on the gallery (I recommend "item name", not "hashtag"). Found 3 just doing that.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    KyreRoen wrote: »
    Yep, just search keyword "Swagger" on the gallery (I recommend "item name", not "hashtag"). Found 3 just doing that.

WTH I tried that and didn't find anything. :/ I must have done something wrong... :angry:
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Sometimes you won't get any good results if "Maxis Curated" is checked. Narrow it to size 1 in ”Household Size”. Check "Household" to narrow it to sims only.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
    I found a couple. Weirdly they didn't just pop right up for me. But I scrolled for a bit and one of them was dang near spot on. I have him all set up in my game as the epic ladies man he clearly is! Thanks for the tip.
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    He looks like that one British actor…
    mika wrote: »

lol, Oh yeah, that guy.. I love him.. hahah :D
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,809 Member

He does kind of look like Rowan Atkinson, Mr. Bean, if that was who you were thinking of?

He does kind of look like Rowan Atkinson, Mr. Bean, if that was who you were thinking of?

Okay, as someone who hated Mr Bean, I am going to pretend I didn't see that!
    Besides this guy has got mad skillz. He is my ladies man. He is not allowed to be associated with Mr Bean. lol

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,809 Member

Okay, as someone who hated Mr Bean, I am going to pretend I didn't see that!
    Besides this guy has got mad skillz. He is my ladies man. He is not allowed to be associated with Mr Bean. lol

Lol. My apologies. The first time I saw that picture that was the name that popped into my head, and I can't get it out.

And I'm with you on not being a fan of Mr. Bean. I never understood the attraction, but whatever. I'm sure I have plenty of things I love others don't get.