Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonlight Chìc Kit - Official Screenshot Thread

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,258 EA Community Manager
Sul sul!

Today we release our 2 newest Kits for The Sims 4! Little Campers and Midnight Chìc. (Little Campers thread here.)

Show us your newest fits in this official screenshot thread!

lDSQZCR.png
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,258 EA Community Manager
    edited May 2022
    San Myshuno wishing well:

rdoBIPL.png

Jvx0We6.png
    Post edited by EA_Cade on
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Not bad, there are a lot of nice items in this kit.

SR2GaEP.png

I love the details on this dress.

7VleF6t.png
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    logion wrote: »

SR2GaEP.png

7VleF6t.png

Ahhh... NOW I'm interested. Love that dress, and just about everything else is looking pretty good. Even that weird turtleneck/bra thing is looking less absurd.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    I'm surprised I like this kit quite a lot! But it does have a few things I do NOT like.

A few guys trousers that actually go down to their feet - yay! But the pair on the right (with the dodgy looking top) are a disappointment as the effects are just drawn on. I love the other 2 pairs, and the jacket on the left, and the trainers are surprisingly one of my new faves.

05-26-22_7-44-57%C2%A0PM1.png?dl=0

The best swatch on the worst trousers is the camo and I quite like it on gals:

05-26-22_7-44-57%C2%A0PM2.png?dl=0

I really love the sweater. They seem to have a trend lately where tops are quite long sleeved or oversized and I like that as it is how I often wear tops.

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,657 Member
    edited May 2022
    logion wrote: »

SR2GaEP.png

7VleF6t.png

Totally agree with you on that dress, it is really pretty. That weird bra thing, I think I have a couple of cc items exactly like it that I downloaded from TSR in the last year.🙂 My eyes are drawn to that cardigan/bralette top.

@elanorbreton I'm really loving the top with the camo trousers. I have a couple of sims in mind already. The trousers as a whole aren't all that impressive, bottoms have always been more miss than hit for me, but the tops and that dress logion posted are starting to pull me towards getting that kit today instead of waiting.
    Sorry for not being able to tile my photos. After seeing your screenshots I broke down and bought it. @elanorbreton it was your turn to be the bad influence!🙂 I have to say now that I have the kit, and got a really good look at it, it looks much better than the promo shots make it look.

The cardigan/bralette top in CAS is just as good as it looks in the screenshots
    Qf2h883.png?1

Londyn makes the weird bra thingie work.
    5LbydiU.png
    YzQKNNy.png?1
    OsXiVHm.png?1
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    All of it is good, the dress is now my favorite dress. Also the short tee is great, finally a modern cut tee in the game.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
    All of it is good, the dress is now my favorite dress. Also the short tee is great, finally a modern cut tee in the game.

I've got to admit, everything looks so much better when you see it in CAS and in-game. Whoever did the promo shots didn't do justice to these items.

• Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    You finally got me, you made me buy a kit after all this time, only because of this particular coat!
    ne5XbK7.png
    You win this time!

Also it made me think of this coat from Sims 2 Nightlife, which I loved.
    2kSpm2s.png
    Not really the same but very similar style.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    Some nice things in that kit but too many crop tops for me.
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited May 2022
    I will admit that everything does look a lot more worthwhile up close. Can anyone tell me how many Feminine vs masculine items there are per category?

Edit: Nevermind. Not surprised.
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
    @DaniRose2143 the colour combination of the bra top Londyn is wearing looks really good on her (in your 2nd shot down).
    @Beardedgeek I agree, the short tee is really nice.
    @Omri147 that coat is lovely, it was one of the pieces that first attracted me to the kit.
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    I have made my final decision after seeing the clothes from this Kit. I will definitely be purchasing this Kit for when I have a better laptop that can actually run Sims 4 even if it's just for creating Sims and uploading them to the Gallery. I am LOVING these clothes.
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 339 Member
    Apparently, there's a clipping issue with the pants from the kit & the jacket.
    @Netzspannung oh, I love the way it looks with the ripped jeans and boots! How I wish we had the ability to share and keep each others combinations in the cas styled looks.
    edited May 2022
    @DaniRose2143 the colour combination of the bra top Londyn is wearing looks really good on her (in your 2nd shot down).
    @Beardedgeek I agree, the short tee is really nice.
    @Omri147 that coat is lovely, it was one of the pieces that first attracted me to the kit.

Thank you. I was pleasantly surprised to see so many neutral colors and that they looked as good as they do. I have so many sims that those would be perfect for. If the trousers had been a bit better I'd even say I was blown away. I am actually, that dress is amazing!
    Thanks for the mention @simgirl1010 :)

I also really like the blazer, but combined it with items from other packs.

VvEaVDc.jpg

#1 BG skirt, #2 CoL trousers, #3 CK skirt and #4 DHD jeans.

Some ripped skinny jeans or some wide leg jeans would pair nicely with almost any top from this kit.
  • ZiafarZiafar Posts: 695 Member
    The jacket is really beautifull
    A few shots of what the guys have. The quality of the mens tops is really good too. The loafers and sneakers are all really good. They have been on their game with sneakers lately.
    YsQRAoS.png?2
    laNqOS9.png
    i7X501g.png?1
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    Made a new Sim to showoff the coat/jacket/blazer (again).
    uqHxbSd.png
    The pants are actually unlocked from a masseuse NPC from Spa Day, and it's basically a recolor of one of the base game pants. The greenish tint works really well with the green top.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    Dag nabbit! I might have to get both of these kits. They seem like the best ones yet.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    edited May 2022
    Caveat: I am a man who knows nothing about fashion, I just know what I find look good on women. So... (ducking)
    (Also, Brigitte already had a full wardrobe I already was perfectly satisfied with, so I couldn't restyle everything, just replace some parts)

Three new Everyday Outfits:
    uoVrY7c.png
    JUU6U6V.png
    RzSfitA.png

Two new Formal Outfits:
    L23WInz.png
    78M4lZq.png

Two new Party Outfits:
    VUbOuIU.png
    Yg91FsA.png
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek