Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may08.jpg
    May 8: R2-T6!

The next morning D.J. and Poe wander the areas of the Black Spire Outpost looking to encourage others to join the Resistance.

dj-05-125.jpg
    dj-05-126.jpg

After lunch and quite a bit of getting others to join the Resistance, D.J. thought back to the droid that helped him navigate within the X-Wing Fighter.

"We could really use a droid to help with Vi's tasks!" D.J. exclaims to Poe.
    "I have one. BB-8. He's with Rey." Poe replies. "We can try and salvage one for you."

The First Order compound had a Droid Depot where they were creating droids to do work. At the side of the Depot, D.J. notices a couple decommissioned droids.

"Can we fix up that one?" D.J. points at the red one. To him, that looked just like R2-D2 in the Star Wars movies he watched.

Poe hops the fence to grab the R unit robot. Handing it over the fence to D.J., the two quietly, but quickly make their way back to the Resistance camp.

dj-05-127.jpg

Back at the Resistance base camp, D.J. and Poe tinker with the droid. It takes them some time, but soon the droid is up and functional.

dj-05-128.jpg

Vi summons D.J. and Poe and tells them that Rell has informed her they are short on supplies. She enlists the help of D.J. and Poe to get some of these supplies.

dj-05-130.jpg
    dj-05-129.jpg

Making their way to the First Order compound, D.J. checks scrap piles and has his new droid open up supply crates laying around. Since he's not good at picking locks, his droid was the perfect companion to bring along.

dj-05-131.jpg
    dj-05-132.jpg
    dj-05-133.jpg

With success, Vi is happy to take the supplies from D.J. and deliver them to Rell.

dj-05-134.jpg

Poe tells D.J. that some of them are going to go scout some areas using X-Wing Fighters as it is getting dark. D.J. is thrilled to go flying again and maybe he can bring along his own droid this time.

dj-05-135.jpg
    dj-05-136.jpg
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Legacy
    xD I'm so glad you liked the title. I couldn't resist.

I have the magic realm pack, just haven't gotten a chance to play it yet :3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 20 - Sprite Celebration Ritual

dylan-order-of-the-enchangment-in-robe-and-mask.png
    THURSDAY - PART 2

Dylan came home from soccer practice, and it looks like he has fallen back on those old "klepto" habits.

back-from-practice.png

dylan-after-practice-term-2-and-he-stole-something-again.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan heads off to the Sprite Celebration Ritual Ceremony which is held from 10PM - 2AM.

On the way there, he digs up a rock, hoping it will be some valuable offering for the sprites.

dylan-digs-up-a-rock-near-ceremonial-site.png

collector-aspiration-complete.png

And he completed the Curator Aspiration. Woot!

As soon as Dylan enters the ceremonial site, he automatically changes into his robe and mask.

dylan-at-the-enchanted-gathering.png

He meets some other members of the Order of Enchantment. One of them is Dennis Kim from Willow Creek.

dennis-kim-is-a-member.png

Dylan learns the Secret Society handshake and greeting.

doing-a-secret-society-handshake.png

He asks Mariana, who had initiated him, some info about the sprites. She tells Dylan how they had been mistreated by the first human they made contact with.

info-about-the-sprites-1.png

Dylan meets another member, Kendall Ludwig. He was the other sim who came with Mariana the night of his initiation. They take a photo together, and Dylan asks the group if the sprites can be seen by others.

Dennis: "Dylan, when you are a member of the Order of Enchantment, you are given the gift of "sprite sight." Only members of the Secret Society can see them."

taking-photos-together.png

Dylan then relayed to the group what had happened to him on Wednesday, and how the sprites attacked a sim who Dylan wanted to "get away" from another sim.

Dylan: "Do you think that the sprites had read my thoughts? Can they be dangerous to others?"

The other members looked at each other.

sprites-2.png

Mariana: "Dylan...since you are now a member of the Order of Enchantment, you can research the Secret Society on the ERAM. There will no longer be an error code for you. There is some history in there that you might want to read. The sprites need to be entertained, because they can give you great powers. However...if they are mistreated...there may be consequences. Just keep the sprites happy, Dylan, and you will soon achieve the highest level in the Order of Enchantment and be able to summon the sprites to you at any time. You will have great power if they are pleased."

Dylan: "But I don't want this power. I only want to reach the top level so that I can talk to the sprites and have them remove this curse. I really believe it is these sprites who changed the love potion that I drank. I feel the sprites are controlling me more and more."

Dennis: "I do understand what you mean. Have you been visited by the sprites other than the time you were angry?"

Dylan: "Well, I came here the other night and made an offering, and tried to talk to them. I asked them if they could help me remove this curse. And I thought I heard them answer. I felt very flirty afterwards. And it seemed like the sprites were following me, and they told me to head to the dorm so that I could kiss more sims. It seemed like they were controlling me rather than me controlling them. I feel like they are using me somehow."

will-i-ever-get-to-chat-with-these-sprites.png

The members looked at each other and were suddenly silent.

Mariana:"They were looking to you, Dylan, to entertain them. And with this curse that you have, you were the perfect candidate. And so, since you made a wonderful offering, they had you become flirty so that they could observe you in your romantic escapades. You had told me that you were cursed to kiss sims until you found your true love. Perhaps the sprites thought they were helping you by having you kiss more sims, so that you could find your "true love" faster."

Dylan: "But when that happened, I had thought about where I would go to find sims to kiss...and then suddenly I found myself outside the dorm. I don't even know how I got there. It's like the sprites brought me there. Has this happened to anyone else?"

Mariana: "Dylan, from the sounds of it, the sprites have only tried to help you. Have you brought an offering for them tonight? Place it on the altar and then check in with the sprites. I would like to observe what happens."

making-a-donation.png

Dylan took out his offering. A crystal and placed it on the altar. He then checked in with the sprites. And they were indeed pleased with him, and Dylan saw all these colors surround him like a giant heart.

they-love-dylan.png

blessed-by-the-sprites.png

Mariana: "You certainly make the sprites happy, Dylan, as you have been blessed again tonight. What you have told me about your experience with the sprites has been most unusual. I will check more of the Secret Society tomes, to see if this has ever happened to a new recruit before. It appears that the sprites do indeed favor you, Dylan. It is not normal for a new member to be able to speak to the sprites; however, from what you have said, it appears that you have."

The sprites also gave him a gift.
    contesnt-sprites-sun-for-dylan.png

While Mariana and Dennis quietly chatted together, the other Secret Society member, Kendall Ludwig, came up to Dylan.

Kendall: "Dylan, I have come to warn you about the sprites."

Dylan: "What? So, they're dangerous?"

Kendall nodded his head, "From what I have read on the history of the Secret Society, the original human who befriended the sprites, might have met her demise for displeasing them. When the sprites are happy, they will grant you anything you want. But, when you don't pay attention to them and entertain them, things might happen..."

sprints-3-they-are-scary-at-times.png

i-still-cant-talk-to-them.png

Dylan stared at Kendall in disbelief, thinking, "Oh my gosh! What have I gotten myself into?" This is definitely not what Dylan wanted to hear.

Kendall: "But it appears they favor you, Dylan. Keep in their good graces is all that I'm saying..."

After the Celebration was over, Dylan decided to head to the library to do some research on this Secret Society.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

doing-research-on-secret-society.png

Dylan headed to Larry's Lagoon and researched the ERAM for the Secret Society. And sure enough, he was able to access some information there. What he found was a bit unnerving.

the-orders-origin.png
    origin-part-2.png

He found yet another document on the Secret Society, and this one was downright disturbing.

the-end-of-an-era-prt-1.png
    end-of-an-era-part-2.png

The founder Esther Mudget did indeed meet an untimely demise from these sprites. Dylan was in shock and immediately headed back to the house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan arrived back at the house still wearing his Secret Society robe and mask. He came into the house and walked up to Morgan, who was a bit taken aback.

its-me-morgan.png

Dylan: "Morgan! Wolfgang! It's me, Dylan! I'm just in my Secret Society clothes. I just did some research at the library and these sprites...they are not a good thing."

Wolfgang moved closer to listen. Dylan then told them what he had learned about the Secret Society and what one of the members had told him.

i-joined-them-morgan-but-i-still-cant-talk-to-the-sprites.png

Dylan: "The sprites seem to like me for now, but maybe they like me too much. Mariana, the sim who recruited me, said she had never seen the sprites act this way with a new member before. I am worried that when I reach the top of the Secret Society that they won't let me go. Or worse, I might end up like Esther Mudget and never be seen again."

Morgan looked at him concerned, "Oh Dylan! What are you going to do?"

Dylan looked at her and shrugged his shoulders. Dylan sensed that things would only get worse.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Another little tidbit about the Sprite Garden at the ceremonial ruins. At another time, I went with Dylan and Morgan to the ruins. The plants were ready to harvest; however, when Morgan tried to harvest them, she got this interaction.

if-morgan-trie-to-hargest-this-bush.png

When Dylan tried to harvest them, he was able to. So, even the Sprite Garden is restricted to just members of the Secret Society, I thought that was kind of cool.

Also, if there is a ceremony in place with the Secret Society present and a non-member comes upon them, they will not speak to the non-member and just leave the ceremonial area.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 23: "Cale's 100 Babies!"

HcFymC7.png

Notes

The daily post pic will be the only update for today! <3
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may09.jpg
    May 9: Paragon of Hope!

As morning comes, D.J. and Poe are requested to meet Vi inside the Resistance Base Camp. She tells the two it is time to level the playing field and to meet with a secret informant at the Cantina.

dj-05-137.jpg
    dj-05-138.jpg

D.J. and Poe find their way to the Cantina at the Black Spire Outpost. They look around and see if they could notice the informant. Vi told them to mention a passphrase. This will allow the informant know.

dj-05-139.jpg

D.J. and Poe eventually locate Vi's informant. They find a quiet spot to sit and the informant tells D.J. The First Order's plans and in order to stop it, part of the shipment needs to be stolen.

dj-05-140.jpg
    dj-05-141.jpg

D.J., Poe, and R2-T6 sneak into The First Order Cargo building undetected. D.J. has his droid unlock the supply crate that recently arrived. He grabs the necessary components the informant requested and the three quickly rush out.

dj-05-142.jpg
    dj-05-143.jpg
    dj-05-144.jpg

The informant was now waiting outside the Cantina. D.J. secretly hands the informant what was requested and in turn, the informant tells D.J. some vital information about the cargo they were in for which they stole the prototype. D.J. is then handed a device and told to use it on the door inside the cargo building.

dj-05-145.jpg
    dj-05-146.jpg

In The First Order compound, D.J. finds a control panel to work some magic with the device the informant had given him.

dj-05-147.jpg

Using the encryption sequence he received from the control panel, he attempts to test it on the door in the cargo building as suggested by the informant.

dj-05-148.jpg

Inside, a holotable is found. Using his dataspike, D.J. splices it to gain more information and to skim credits from it.

dj-05-149.jpg

Back at the Resistance base, D.J. and Poe let Vi know they were in contact with the informant and the plans with the Blaster were found along with other things. Vi shares that Mirax is looking to strengthen the Resistance.

dj-05-150.jpg
    dj-05-151.jpg

D.J. spends the rest of his night boosting morale. It was soon time to take the fight to The First Order.

dj-05-152.jpg

Side Notes:
    • The daily image is of the deejay inside the Cantina. I thought it was cute and wanted to display it somehow.
    • There is a known glitch with a mission to deliver the prototype rifle gun. The scoundrel informant isn't the same one that one talks to at first. Because I needed it to be the same for story purposes, I had to stage it to look like it happened. So, no passing off the item, unfortunately.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Sorting through, aging up and updating all these babies took longer than I thought! o.O Way past my bedtime now, so I apologize for it, but I'll have to update my May 23rd post and do comments later this morning/early afternoon when I get up. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    edited May 2022
    Just a quick comment. More comments coming later. Have a great day/night!

@Karababy52 -
    Impressive Baby Chart and congrats to Cale for completing the challenge! lol I am sure that this took you forever. Great work!

And I wanted to mention that the shoes you were wondering about are soccer shoes. lol Cale must still like to wear those with his new lab coat. hehehe

@Shadami -
    Aha! So DJ done the deed! lol And congrats on baby Daphne.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited May 2022
    remainder of page 72 plus page 73

@LegacySims2017
    May 5: LOL, Cale and his fashion :joy:
    Yay, happy DJ's bringing Aaron along on this adventure into town :smiley:
    HAHA yes Cale looks totally ready for a date :joy:
    Look at Aaron, so worried. Stark contrast to Cale there who just looks happy to be wearing a stupid hat :D
    Ah, and DJ gets into a scuffle with a possessed member of the military... she knocked him out? o.O Oh dear...

~~~

Aaron no longer hates fitness in my game so feel free to make him like it in yours if you want :)

~~~

May 6: I love that the possessed sim hit DJ so hard she sent him to another galaxy, literally :joy:
    If DJ had a dollar for every time he woke up in a strange place with no memory of how he got there, wearing nearly nothing or fully naked, he'd have two dollars! Which isn't a lot, but weird that it happened twice ;):D
    That Poe Dameron is excellent! I think it's super cool how you're including characters from popular culture like Poe here and the Halliwell sisters in Glimmerbrook in your story :smiley:
    Very fun that you're including Batuu as part of this month! I don't have the pack myself but it'll be cool to see DJ exploring it :smiley:

May 7: What a great shot of that ship!
    HAHA DJ saying Poe was a bit shy because he was just staring at the wall :joy:
    Ooh, and he gets to meet Vi Moradi! And fly an X-Wing. Bet DJ's going to miss this when he gets back to StrangerVille :D

@SoulGal7
    May 13: Good idea Dylan to clean up the statue first!
    Even if he did make the offering first and then get the "supplies" to clean the graffiti.
    Huh, that's cool, I didn't know university students could help each other with their homework! Very nice of Adam to do that for DJ!
    Adam doesn't like knitting? Oh no, poor guy, got a whole uni class on it and he hates it :joy:
    Those 'should we try for a baby' calls need to be tweaked, Hunter gets that call from his mother almost every single day HAHA. Once, my sim got the call from her mother who was an elder, and already had grandchildren at that point!
    And Lily, a married woman, asking Dylan out on a date... Sheesh!
    Not surprised that Cale is chatting up that girl :D
    LOL the saga of DJ breaking all the things continues :joy::joy:
    "I could die in this house and no-one would even care!"
    :D Velma, there's no need to be that dramatic HAHA
    Cale of course gets his comeuppance! That's karma for you, boy! I diagnose him with man-flu ;)
    Those electives you chose for them all fit perfectly :) I can't say I could see Aaron ever doing yoga though, but it's not out of the question!

May 14: Ah, a soccer injury, poor guy.
    That's so weird that the sims from the secret society weren't in their robes when they came to recruit Dylan... but I'm glad they accepted his offer anyway and now he's part of the club!

May 15: Lovely shot of the river at night!
    Hello Mr. sad ghost :joy:
    I adore how excited Dylan is when he's telling Morgan about the secret society.
    DJ looks pretty skeptical in the back there though :joy:
    Argh, this is getting so dramatic between Dylan and Morgan, I feel bad for them. Stupid Veronica causing Dylan to get cursed.
    Dylan and Morgan deserve to be happy!!!

May 16: Congrats to Dylan for going up a rank!
    Those cheeky sprites, telling him to kiss more sims! Sheesh!
    I was going to ask why Hunter was shirtless, but then I realised you probably don't have the Moschino pack, and his top and boots in his first cold weather outfit are from Moschino. Oops, sorry about that! Bit awkward haha. If you want you can just put him in something random for that outfit category or remove that particular outfit altogether, I think he has other cold weather outfits.
    And oh, there Dylan goes to Pepper's Pub...

@RememberJoy
    May 16: Adore that daily pic of Adam fishing at Granite Falls, looks so serene and peaceful compared to the chaos of StrangerVille :)
    That crawdad Kaori caught is a lovely shade of blue!
    That poor bear :D
    "Nature is just full of wonders" HAHAHA love this line :joy:

May 17: Adam looks so happy catching those fireflies!
    Poor Carol getting cold after yoga! And her spell failed too? Not such a great morning for her then! Good to see that it got better for her later on though.
    "I guess her earlier experience was inspirational!" :joy:
    Ooh, was Adam dreaming about Sixam??? :open_mouth:
    Hehe a tryst in the bush, very romantic ;)

May 18: Aww, love Adam and Carol's father-daughter bonding over some fishing.
    HAHA okay how did he fish up a whole shower? :joy: That's great LOL
    Wow, that lionfish is huge!
    Adam's painting of Kaori is perfect <3
    "If I wanted to paint something truly amazing, all I had to do was paint a self-portrait" So romantic!

May 19: Poor Carol feeling homesick! But Adam's solution was perfect!
    Love that splashing war :D
    "I was trying to show off for Kaori, but she wasn't paying me much attention" HAHA sorry Adam :joy:
    Those family pictures look awesome!

@Karababy52
    May 16: What a lovely shot of Fox there with his drink.

May 17: Glad that Cale and Fox are thinking of more members to add to their team!
    Oh hey there, hot blonde bartender ;):love: Ooh, I see you gave her nails! Awesome!
    Oof, poor Fox downing all those drinks...
    Ah! Venus calls! So Fox and Venus did make a baby! Love the name Kit too!
    Oh good grief Fox I get that you're happy about having a child but you need to go!!!
    Yes! Joining the 'kill Eros' gang here :joy:
    So ready for this showdown!!!

May 18: AHHH finally here it is!
    Ooh, so Fox and Eros are half-brothers, and Elara is the Supreme Commander's daughter? o.O
    Go Fox! Go Fox! Smash his face in!
    Yes it was violent but it needed to be done :joy:
    I am NOT tearing up at Fox's reunion with Venus, nope ;)
    *sniff* at these two screenshots, they're perfect and just so tender and loving:
    jQFR0K5.png
    aFM1ttS.png
    Wait, just had a thought - does Aurora know about Kit?
    Kit is so cute! His little bowl cut :joy:
    And I have to admit that alien toddlers are especially adorable hehe.
    My heart, that snuggle between Fox and Kit <3

May 19: Kit looks so cute in that daily pic!
    Yeah, it can be very difficult to get the disguise to match the alien form properly. It doesn't get any easier and I've done it for most of my aliens :D
    Like I created Blue's disguise at Maggie's request a couple of years ago and I was absolutely kicking myself when I made this comparison pic afterwards:
    Z1n2vR7.png
    I only realised then that all I needed to do was pull her face down a tiny bit but I was too frustrated to actually do it lol. Plus Maggie didn't care as much as I did about it being absolutely perfect haha
    You still did an excellent job on both Venus and Kit though.
    I have to say that aliens do have glitches with their genetics (see this thread) and when they're aged up. It's especially noticeable when two aliens have a kid together. However - aliens are similar to born vampires in that features of their disguises can be different to features of their normal forms (like vampires that are born in game having dark forms that can look drastically different to their normal forms). That's probably what's up with Kit.

@Shadami
    Mar 4: Your reflections were a very nice touch :)
    I love that Velma's friend group is super supportive, and that her baby's going to have a bunch of awesome honorary uncles and aunts ;)
    Very kind of DJ and Aaron to help out with her garden.
    And Dylan is very sweet. LOL at that phone glitch :joy:
    Cliffhanger! It's baby time!

Mar 5: I haven't had my sims do a hospital birth in so long but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's broken, like a lot of other things in TS4...
    I am so glad you went full Scooby Doo for the baby's name :joy: Jinkies!
    Please tell me that Velma's going to adopt a Great Dane at some point and name it Scooby Doo :D
    Becca and Vlad is the oddest pairing but I absolutely love it HAHA
    Awwww OMG seeing Hunter interacting with Daphne absolutely warms my heart <3 And she loves him too? I love that!
    Post edited by afai1261 on
    edited May 2022
    May 5
    PLllxJT.png
    Aaron was absolutely reeling after his encounter with the 'zombie' at Cale's house, and quickly returned back home after Cale handed him some pages containing his research on the plants. He flicked quickly through them, and grimaced.
    Hunter had been right about it being dangerous and he had been stupidly rash in suggesting they move here. Just like he was in every aspect of his life.

He had however been able to slap the girl out of that state.
    TjnLQXa.png

But he still didn't get any useful information out of her.
    2l1nkns.png

He decided to mentor Hunter in fitness instead of telling him about the zombie.
    36fsYpB.png

And played chess. He needed to think logically about this whole thing, and quell the anxiety that was slowly starting to build. Sheesh, had he even felt this anxious and worried about climbing Mount Komorebi?
    Ip6Zyx8.png

"Checkmate."
    "You always win, Aaron!"
    "Get good."
    "...Shut up."
    kBSBvU1.png

Yoshi often joined them.
    l2knwTy.png
    ttu5cJr.png

When he wasn't playing chess with Aaron or reading through a book on rock climbing, Hunter was working out in the gym.
    GYNOreE.png
    usQUQOA.png

He especially liked the training bot.
    Y5ldY4X.png

(And then this happened o.O I did not anticipate him getting this huge LOL)
    5JJnH6G.png

Aaron picked up various assignments for work and tried not to think about how weird the place was. No matter how beautiful those plants were.
    mAo84Fs.png
    gGrCrT8.png
    pDy2nFh.png
    9CLJsPI.png
    6hdL23f.png
    LBcozTP.png

Within a few days, his cowplant was fully grown, and he dubbed it Phil, from its scientific name Laganaphyllis simnovorii.
    K1opPm4.png
    ZeidzqN.png

The memory of staring into that poor girl's eyes and seeing nothing but madness and hearing her cackling left him on edge, and it was only when he heard talk about some lab out in the desert that he decided he was going to get to the bottom of it.
    Apparently Cale had the same idea, because he invited Aaron out to the bar before springing his plan to infiltrate the place on him over a game of foosball.
    xuYpw8N.png
    jA88Er7.png

That Aaron won, just as an aside.
    BVAtL1Y.png
    qwOpi3w.png

Aaron tried unsuccessfully to stifle a yawn as he followed Cale into the lab. Cale, of course, being a vampire, was fresh as a daisy.
    SES4EIb.png

He examined the door. It appeared to require a keycard of some sort.
    MwYHHOk.png

Moving over to the desk, he frowned and picked up a piece of paper. "Phoenix Labs..." he murmured. "What?"
    olI7OUV.png

afai1261 wrote: »
    remainder of page 72 plus page 73

@LegacySims2017
    May 5: LOL, Cale and his fashion :joy:
    Yay, happy DJ's bringing Aaron along on this adventure into town :smiley:
    HAHA yes Cale looks totally ready for a date :joy:
    Look at Aaron, so worried. Stark contrast to Cale there who just looks happy to be wearing a stupid hat :D
    Ah, and DJ gets into a scuffle with a possessed member of the military... she knocked him out? o.O Oh dear...

~~~

Aaron no longer hates fitness in my game so feel free to make him like it in yours if you want :)

~~~

May 6: I love that the possessed sim hit DJ so hard she sent him to another galaxy, literally :joy:
    If DJ had a dollar for every time he woke up in a strange place with no memory of how he got there, wearing nearly nothing or fully naked, he'd have two dollars! Which isn't a lot, but weird that it happened twice ;):D
    That Poe Dameron is excellent! I think it's super cool how you're including characters from popular culture like Poe here and the Halliwell sisters in Glimmerbrook in your story :smiley:
    Very fun that you're including Batuu as part of this month! I don't have the pack myself but it'll be cool to see DJ exploring it :smiley:

May 7: What a great shot of that ship!
    HAHA DJ saying Poe was a bit shy because he was just staring at the wall :joy:
    Ooh, and he gets to meet Vi Moradi! And fly an X-Wing. Bet DJ's going to miss this when he gets back to StrangerVille :D

@SoulGal7
    May 13: Good idea Dylan to clean up the statue first!
    Even if he did make the offering first and then get the "supplies" to clean the graffiti.
    Huh, that's cool, I didn't know university students could help each other with their homework! Very nice of Adam to do that for DJ!
    Adam doesn't like knitting? Oh no, poor guy, got a whole uni class on it and he hates it :joy:
    Those 'should we try for a baby' calls need to be tweaked, Hunter gets that call from his mother almost every single day HAHA. Once, my sim got the call from her mother who was an elder, and already had grandchildren at that point!
    And Lily, a married woman, asking Dylan out on a date... Sheesh!
    Not surprised that Cale is chatting up that girl :D
    LOL the saga of DJ breaking all the things continues :joy::joy:
    "I could die in this house and no-one would even care!"
    :D Velma, there's no need to be that dramatic HAHA
    Cale of course gets his comeuppance! That's karma for you, boy! I diagnose him with man-flu ;)
    Those electives you chose for them all fit perfectly :) I can't say I could see Aaron ever doing yoga though, but it's not out of the question!

May 14: Ah, a soccer injury, poor guy.
    That's so weird that the sims from the secret society weren't in their robes when they came to recruit Dylan... but I'm glad they accepted his offer anyway and now he's part of the club!

May 15: Lovely shot of the river at night!
    Hello Mr. sad ghost :joy:
    I adore how excited Dylan is when he's telling Morgan about the secret society.
    DJ looks pretty skeptical in the back there though :joy:
    Argh, this is getting so dramatic between Dylan and Morgan, I feel bad for them. Stupid Veronica causing Dylan to get cursed.
    Dylan and Morgan deserve to be happy!!!

May 16: Congrats to Dylan for going up a rank!
    Those cheeky sprites, telling him to kiss more sims! Sheesh!
    I was going to ask why Hunter was shirtless, but then I realised you probably don't have the Moschino pack, and his top and boots in his first cold weather outfit are from Moschino. Oops, sorry about that! Bit awkward haha. If you want you can just put him in something random for that outfit category or remove that particular outfit altogether, I think he has other cold weather outfits.
    And oh, there Dylan goes to Pepper's Pub...

@RememberJoy
    May 16: Adore that daily pic of Adam fishing at Granite Falls, looks so serene and peaceful compared to the chaos of StrangerVille :)
    That crawdad Kaori caught is a lovely shade of blue!
    That poor bear :D
    "Nature is just full of wonders" HAHAHA love this line :joy:

May 17: Adam looks so happy catching those fireflies!
    Poor Carol getting cold after yoga! And her spell failed too? Not such a great morning for her then! Good to see that it got better for her later on though.
    "I guess her earlier experience was inspirational!" :joy:
    Ooh, was Adam dreaming about Sixam??? :open_mouth:
    Hehe a tryst in the bush, very romantic ;)

May 18: Aww, love Adam and Carol's father-daughter bonding over some fishing.
    HAHA okay how did he fish up a whole shower? :joy: That's great LOL
    Wow, that lionfish is huge!
    Adam's painting of Kaori is perfect <3
    "If I wanted to paint something truly amazing, all I had to do was paint a self-portrait" So romantic!

May 19: Poor Carol feeling homesick! But Adam's solution was perfect!
    Love that splashing war :D
    "I was trying to show off for Kaori, but she wasn't paying me much attention" HAHA sorry Adam :joy:
    Those family pictures look awesome!

@Karababy52
    May 16: What a lovely shot of Fox there with his drink.

May 17: Glad that Cale and Fox are thinking of more members to add to their team!
    Oh hey there, hot blonde bartender ;):love: Ooh, I see you gave her nails! Awesome!
    Oof, poor Fox downing all those drinks...
    Ah! Venus calls! So Fox and Venus did make a baby! Love the name Kit too!
    Oh good grief Fox I get that you're happy about having a child but you need to go!!!
    Yes! Joining the 'kill Eros' gang here :joy:
    So ready for this showdown!!!

May 18: AHHH finally here it is!
    Ooh, so Fox and Eros are half-brothers, and Elara is the Supreme Commander's daughter? o.O
    Go Fox! Go Fox! Smash his face in!
    Yes it was violent but it needed to be done :joy:
    I am NOT tearing up at Fox's reunion with Venus, nope ;)
    *sniff* at these two screenshots, they're perfect and just so tender and loving:
    jQFR0K5.png
    aFM1ttS.png
    Wait, just had a thought - does Aurora know about Kit?
    Kit is so cute! His little bowl cut :joy:
    And I have to admit that alien toddlers are especially adorable hehe.
    My heart, that snuggle between Fox and Kit <3

May 19: Kit looks so cute in that daily pic!
    Yeah, it can be very difficult to get the disguise to match the alien form properly. It doesn't get any easier and I've done it for most of my aliens :D
    Like I created Blue's disguise at Maggie's request a couple of years ago and I was absolutely kicking myself when I made this comparison pic afterwards:
    Z1n2vR7.png
    I only realised then that all I needed to do was pull her face down a tiny bit but I was too frustrated to actually do it lol. Plus Maggie didn't care as much as I did about it being absolutely perfect haha
    You still did an excellent job on both Venus and Kit though.
    I have to say that aliens do have glitches with their genetics (see this thread) and when they're aged up. It's especially noticeable when two aliens have a kid together. However - aliens are similar to born vampires in that features of their disguises can be different to features of their normal forms (like vampires that are born in game having dark forms that can look drastically different to their normal forms). That's probably what's up with Kit.

@Shadami
    Mar 4: Your reflections were a very nice touch :)
    I love that Velma's friend group is super supportive, and that her baby's going to have a bunch of awesome honorary uncles and aunts ;)
    Very kind of DJ and Aaron to help out with her garden.
    And Dylan is very sweet. LOL at that phone glitch :joy:
    Cliffhanger! It's baby time!

Mar 5: I haven't had my sims do a hospital birth in so long but honestly I wouldn't be surprised if it's broken, like a lot of other things in TS4...
    I am so glad you went full Scooby Doo for the baby's name :joy: Jinkies!
    Please tell me that Velma's going to adopt a Great Dane at some point and name it Scooby Doo :D
    Becca and Vlad is the oddest pairing but I absolutely love it HAHA
    Awwww OMG seeing Hunter interacting with Daphne absolutely warms my heart <3 And she loves him too? I love that!

Afai-
    Hunter travels by bat absolutely everywhere. He refuses to walk now. XD so he stood right in front of the bassinet and turned into a bar as the transformation goes and Daphne was still smiling and cooing up at him.
    Hadn't thought of getting a great Dane. But I should xD
    May 23rd Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Oh, Adam is doing nails now? :joy:

@SoulGal7
    Dylan saw a good book at practice. He couldn't read it all there, so he's "borrowing" it so he can finish it later. :lol: It's sad because the sprites actually started this, not Dylan. He shouldn't be punished for it. He wasn't even a member at the time they started being mischievous to him as well.

@Karababy52
    Wow. Congrats on the 101 babies. The 6th one in from the top. Purple skin. Was that an alien baby?
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Page 55 Comments:
    @permanentrose
    March 29th -
    From doing sims research I've learned that when a drink is poor, it will often be put in a solo cup instead of a glass. The same may hold true for potions?
    It'll be fun to see who Robin finally chooses in the end. ^^
    March 30th -
    Hello Ximena! It's so cool that they get unique names! ahahaha the clone looks so sad that she can't kiss posey.
    March 31st -
    The game has an amazing way of telling a story all on its own <3

@afai1261
    March 29th -
    The soccer ball is back xD
    Of course he dueled his double. ahahaha
    March 30th -
    I suppose dealing with haunted house stuff means he's comfortable with ghost friends. lol. Awww yay! He worked things out with Adam! (oh ad hi bye Jay)
    March 31st -
    was the hair removal a prank of how dare you date a vampire? xD or an accidental side effect because of shock from the news perhaps? xD Oh what! i didn't know cale was going to be a vampire. did i miss that? xD

@Karababy52
    March 29th -
    For the skin tone - I'd say go for changing it to be a mix of the parents better. Absolutely. But also on the note of not doing so: I've heard of kids getting skin tones from grandparents, or great grandparents, that neither parent has, just because the recessive trait got passed down. And also this set of twins that one was super pale skin, the other had super dark skin. But they were twin sisters. It's wild but can happen. So could be a story reason for the kid glitch.
    i can't help but think that good thing Joe isn't Aaron's son, with Aaron's addiction to the soccer ball. xD
    AH!!!!! Thank goodness Cale is still a teen. Don't die on us from laughing Cale!
    March 30th -
    Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

@RememberJoy
    March 29th -
    The pictures are so cute!
    March 30th -
    xD Guidry and bonehilda. hahahaha love it!
    March 31st -
    I am so nervous about that mystery sim taking over for Morgyn who has vanished.

@LegacySims2017
    march 24th -
    Congrats on DJ breaking his curse! And oh, the bully had a bigger reason that just being a bully! :open_mouth:

@SoulGal7
    Feb 27th
    The registrar lady is great xD
    Feb 28th
    Velma has been pregnant so long, i fogot how ripped she is until seeing her stomach here. Did everyone change in the last Boom Shaker picture? They all look great regardless. Oh no! Poor Aldo feinting!

Side note: did you do a dance competition for Murkland? I lose track of who wrote the stories i've read, and I know someone did a dance competition in Murkland that was so much fun. Your dance storyline for Windenburg reminds me of it.
    edited May 2022
    @Shadami -
    Yes, that was my Murkland story with the dance competition! lol At that one, Kate (my Murklander) had to go against Paolo for the competition. He was pretty awful to her in that Murkland story, but she gets her revenge on him here. Poor Paolo, always the bad guy in my story. But he does it to himself! hehehe!
  • DramaticJedi5DramaticJedi5 Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2022
    24th May.
    i123b353i9b9.jpeg
    w2ahkusmuwwk.jpeg
    Life for Krista was moving forward. She finaaly had the independence she had always wanted. Free from the glare of her Mother and the sorry look of her Father.
    88d4fadjbh0k.jpeg
    Her garden was starting to grow. She had long given up hopes on making money from tips. She apparently wasn’t made to play the piano, but she had considered the guitar.
    pf8sa13pg4og.jpeg
    She met Kiyoshi and Robin at the gym. They were both happy to talk to her.
    “I’m training to climb Mount Komorebi.” Kiyoshi said. “My parents are massive gold winners, but they haven’t climbed the mountain. I don’t want to follow their wishes of skiing. I prefer the rock wall and a snowboard.”
    “Same here.” Krista laughed. “I love rock climbing and snowboarding is finaal growing on me.”
    “I tried snowboarding, but I landed flat on my face.” Robin said. “I changed to skiing after.”
    “Everyone falls the first few times.” Kiyoshi said, with a hidden smile and small lauhh.
    Robin bumped him with her shoulder playfully,
    ammtv5mnpf96.jpeg
    She met some Forest Spirits.
    ljtmll2hke78.jpeg
    She went back to rock climbing and was doing better. As you can see by the daily picture it didn’t last long, after about an hour she just fell.
    yvfsbtlkzpdp.jpeg
    She decided to do some digging to relax.
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    May 24th: Fire, yoga, and herbalism

Today's Accomplishments:
    Outdoor Enthusiast
    - Brew three excellent herbal remedies

The Curator
    - Collect 10 collectables

mCkkY35.png
    During our public yoga lesson, only Naoki showed up this time.

BZqsFp8.png

Maybe we're doing this too early in the morning.
    After our lesson, we stood around and chatted with Naoki and told him about what we'd been up to, leaving out the more dangerous and magical bits of course.

EpFayEG.png

As the sun rose higher into the sky, we parted ways and returned to our camp for a breakfast of hotdogs.

iUkVucY.png

I got out a pot and tried my hand at brewing a few more herbal remedies I recalled learning in my college course. While I was busy doing that, Carol went on a jog around camp, and Kaori worked on evening out her tan lines.

aoVIkL1.png

When I finished, I searched the area for more ingredients and successfully identified several new plants.

6ol2Bfk.png

When Carol returned, she complained of being too hot, and asked if we could go swimming.

You know what that means!

tPTf9Yz.png
    mvf5okD.png
    Dh86fkJ.png
    G9oTJE7.png
    fgiBfxP.png

After our refreshing swim, I pulled out my yoga mat and set it up in a little clearing. I was determined to bring in more sims this time, so I ran around the area and rounded up all the tourists I could find.

Now this is a yoga class!

JKDXBoh.png

All was going great when Carol got it in her head to light a fire. Instead of lighting the wood though, she caught herself on fire and flailed around a bit.

Cu33Usr.png

Fortunately she got it out pretty quick and was able to successfully start the bon fire. As if one burn wasn't enough for her, she whipped out some fire batons and started twirling them in the air.

eqhHn48.png

It ended as quickly as it had began when she hit herself in the head with one.
    I swear this girl's going to be the death of me.

Kaori finally came over and I thought she might talk some sense into our daughter, but nope. She too whipped out some fire batons and started to dance.

LJus6uH.png

These two make leading a yoga class very difficult.

HXbXdHP.png

At least Kaori didn't hit herself on the head this time.

When the class was done, Carol and Kaori went off to do some fishing while I hunted around for more ingredients for my herbal remedies.

qxVYnhj.png

I even found some multi-colored fireflies!

n8lDGCW.png

As dusk fell, we packed up and returned home for the night.
    May - Day 24: "Cale's 100 Babies that made the cut..."

RjRUuC9.png

Notes

Included a pic of Cale as the daily post pic for comparison purposes. :)
    4XmoEW6.png
    Here's the babies I kept aged up to teens alongside their Moms. Let's start with some Challenge Sim babies first. Then I'll show some of my own Sims' babies and finally, a few NPC babies. Only three of the NPC babies include their Moms since I had to remove a lot of baby Mamas to keep the number of Sims in this save under 200. I didn't want any babies to get culled! o.O

Robin uses a skin overlay which I tried on Roxanne, but I think she looks better without it. So happy Roxanne is also a Mermaid!

pMbHou4.png
    In the same household is Robin's Mom, Jules, who was @permanetrose's challenge Sim last year. Jules has a CC overlay which I originally put on Elisabeth too, but in my opinion she looks better without it.

PxQNjvd.png
    Also living in the same household is Robin's half-sister, Gloria from when Jules was married to Vlad. Cale managed to get an entire household to have his babies; a Mom and her two daughters! o.O

Z3fzwYO.png
    Surprise! I never said anything about this, but Cale was also with Mackenzie. Emilia had green eyes, so I went ahead and gave her the CC eyes her Mom has along with her CC freckles, some CC shadows under her eyes and a skin overlay.

Z8dLqhB.png
    Chris & Colton's Mom isn't a challenge Sim, but she is a Sim made by @afai1261. I was so happy when I found out she gave Cale twins and they're gorgeous in my opinion, just like their Mom! ;)

y950kdv.png
    Next up is the daughter of Melody Connors, @Ellupelluellu's challenge Sim from last year. Marley uses a skin overlay which I tried on Esmeralda, I think she looks stunning with it!

pCkJrzK.png
    Marley's twin sister gave Cale twin Sons! Neither one have Mallory's CC skin overlay. I tried it on both, but it didn't look right on them.

51CS6ZC.png
    Joy is the daughter of another Sim by @Ellupelluellu, Sam, and one of my Sims, Samara, from last year's challenge.

76fPoiV.png
    Cordelia is the sister of my Grim, Greg Connors, given to me by @Ellupelluellu and the Mother of my last year's challenge Sim, Essa. I used play with genetics using Grim to make Cordelia. Love that she gave Cale twins, but a bit bummed neither one of them are vampires since she is one herself.

HwslgCp.png
    Morrigan is the daughter of Morgyn Ember and Jessah Hunter, one of Josh and Essa's twins from last year's challenge. Morrigan has a twin too, Odin. I thought perhaps she'd give Cale twins too, but nope. Ah well...

4LcJRTN.png
    Caroline played a role in my challenge last year as well. She was Essa real estate agent in Glimmerbrook. I made Caroline for another challenge here on the forum.

rvIzlWb.png
    Aurora is the only Sim responsible for two of Cale's babies. However, since they were both a teen when Aurora got Cale pregnant, he doesn't count for the challenge. When he was born, his genetics were messed up since they were teens. I tried my best to fix up Joe to look similar to Cale. I think I came a bit close, but not quite. I just thought y'all might like to see what Joe looks like now as a teen.

L0QWQOM.png
    And here's her other Son with Cale. He's not an alien and I don't think he's a hybrid either, but I guess he could be, I haven't played him to check. I suspect he's just a normal Sim only with purple skin. Oh and Aurora has a couple CC skin overlays. I did not try them on either Son to see how they looked with it.

dfL8Vb9.png
    Violet is one of my own Sims. She's one of only three households curated by Maxis on the Gallery and the second highest downloads out of those three. I made her for a round of the Micro Mini Challenge here on the forum a long time ago.

XVqtIkY.png
    Jessie is another of my own Sims I made for a Deserted Island challenge. She was also the fiancé of my first StrangerVille Hero, Ridge Everest. Cale's best friend, Joel, also had a crush on her in last year's challenge.

HCax6vE.png
    Saya is just a game generated vampire that I liked, kept and modified. Neither one of the twin Sons she gave Cale is a vampire.

Zp7iXP0.png
    Leanne is my Collector Queen. She's collected everything the game has to offer up to when I stopped playing with her a few years ago. I love how much Kaleb looks like her. Most of Cale's Sons look more like him.

CvonTce.png
    I made Lilah a long time ago too for a Rags to Riches challenge. She's been the girlfriend of a lot of my Sims over the years. So happy Kaylee got her purple eyes.

OS2xD43.png
    I made Gina for a challenge on the forum. I don't remember the name of it, but she's not my Sim. We were tasked to makeover a Sim from the Gallery to look very different from themselves. I usually see her in the parks participating in a fishing club.

rqCxR4L.png
    Tina is my Tester Sim I made for builds and new gameplay packs. I've had her for years.

uzO5lIC.png
    Maralyn was made for the same challenge here on the forum as Caroline. I don't have much luck with my girls in these type of challenges, Maralyn and Caroline were eliminated in the first round. It was the Legacy/Bachelor/Bachelorette challenge by Queenarella if anyone is curious.

CqHV28f.png
    Breanna was another game generated Sim, she was a mail carrier I kept and modified. I've had her for a long time as well.

U9mGmWa.png
    Wynter is part of a household made up of Spellcasters I downloaded from the Gallery. Alessandra (Sandy) came from this household. Apparently Wynter's original hair color is black. I find it interesting you can see her roots are black in the front by her part. Do all the dyed hairs have this clue? I don't remember seeing it on other Sims. Perhaps it's a new thing updated in a patch or something. *shrugs*

36IigUQ.png
    Lilith is the only premade baby Mama. I think her daughter is absolutely stunning!

AbOCSYc.png
    Aurora is the possessed Sim Cale woo hooed with in the bush in front of their house. She will be a team member when they try to defeat the Mother. She is also only one of three adults, all the other baby Mamas were YAs. Except the other alien Aurora who was a teen when she got Cale preggers.

MZgZUWi.png
    Mollie is the Scientist Cale got a spore scanner from at the Library. I gave her a little makeover, including a CC skin overlay. She is an adult as well.

pTcZ3yO.png
    Last of the NPC baby Mamas I kept is Moe who was a possessed Sim too. I kept her because her Son, Porter, is Cale's 100th baby. She got a nice makeover as well.

kgxqpb9.png
    Sadly, these last few Sims don't have a Mom in my challenge save, but I thought they were good-looking or interesting and gave them makeovers to show. I think Deon might look the most like Cale of all his Sons.

G0e7VNU.png
    I really like both these girls!

RRs95JW.png
    Although, Russel looks quite similar to Cale as well. I guess maybe it's a tie between him and Deon for which Son looks the most like him. And that's it for all of Cale's offspring I kept.

A couple of things I noticed while looking at all these Sims. A lot of the males had/have very large/wide heads. And some of the females had droopy/squished eyes. I checked what eyes they had in the list and the eyes they had did not represent the eyes they were actually given at all. So for the ones I kept that had the squished eyes, I had to pick another set of eyes and then go back to the ones they were supposed to have so they would show up correctly.

One last thing, all the females were right in the middle for weight/fitness, while the males were all more toward the low fitness end and higher on the weigh scale. Very strange. Some of the males I fixed that and gave them a bit higher fitness. Also, I have three more of Cale's offspring who are still babies. Two of them are from the mermaids in Sulani and the third is a hidden Sim. Cale can invite her over and I tried having her join the family to get the baby, but even though the baby shows up in Cale's family tree, this Sim did not have a baby option when asked to join the household. o.O Not sure how I'll ever get that baby. If anyone knows of a Mod to see hidden households, please let me know.

I'm curious too, do y'all have a favorite(s) of the above offspring for Cale?

I apologize for not being able to update yesterday's post with these aged up makeovers. We ended up going to four different cemeteries today to do maintenance on family plots since Monday is Memorial Day in the States and it was a nice day today.

We were out most of the day doing that and then did yardwork when we got home. I just now finished putting this post together for today. Yesterday's will be just the daily post pic of Cale's 100 babies since I haven't played at all today. I wouldn't have had time to have an update for today if I didn't use what I intended for yesterday. I hope all that makes sense?

I'll get started on comments/replies next. I hope y'all had a fantastic day/night! <3
    @Dramaticjedi5
    No worries, glad to hear you're still playing and intend to post, also, that you're reading our stories. Thank you! :)

Happy to see Krista is doing well in Mt. Komorebi. Yep, everyone has their own thing with what they like/don't like and what they're good at or not so good at. For instance, Cale didn't really care that much for snowboarding or skiing, though he ended up doing well at both. His love was rock climbing, just like Krista. Glad to see her garden is doing well. Love that she met Kyoshi and Robin. I'm sure she'll get the hang of rock climbing before too long. :)

@simigirl1010

Aww, sorry about that, it's a daily post challenge though so I can understand how easily it would be to get behind in reading our stories here. I get behind on comments myself sometimes when I'm busy with real life stuff. I'm just happy to see you here and made me smile you want to catch up soon. Thank you! :)

@LegacySims2017
    Yeah, Hondo is the leader of the Scoundrels. He doesn't work for either the Resistance or the Order, he works for whoever he can gets the goods from. hehe Now that you mention it, it did look like he had his nose in the corner being punished. Ah well, I liked your reason for it. Very funny! Ah, the text was glitched, I see. Good idea Googling an image to use.

Exactly! They're Brothers, but Eros hasn't been acting like one the last few years and is psychotic. So some things Fox does is questionable, but at least he has good intensions and he felt he didn't have a choice in the matter due to Eros blackmailing him about Elara.

I love Venus' dyed hair so had to keep it so I could see it since they don't use their normal appearance very often. Kit is just adorable with his little bowl cut. hehe I was SO happy when I found that bed to match the color theme of Fox & now Venus' room! I probably would've just went white otherwise.

Yes, I hope that Cale forgives Fox and understands he didn't have a choice, or rather didn't think he had a choice at the time. They've become the best of friends, so hopefully that has to count for something.

Are you talking about the sign? Yeah, Cale will relate someday to it. hehe Gah! I would freak out big time if something like that could happen for real with the vines. Yeah, he didn't get much time to get clean, so you're right about needing another bath/shower. According to SoulGal, I guess those are his old soccer shoes. hehe Maybe he has to do a lot of running at work or something. ;)

Oh nice! Happy to see DJ got a Droid! Josh and Essa got one each when they went to Batuu, but they didn't stay long enough to use them there. Nice that it can help out with his Resistance tasks eh? Yay! DJ got to fly the X-Wing again! Go DJ!

Very cool missions DJ has been doing for Vi. Love that hologram. I don't know if you noticed but the very same one is on board Eros/Venus' ship on the bridge above a Sabacc table. It looks alien and fits perfectly I think. The Simmer that made the spaceship bridge room did a great job.

Can't wait for the day DJ gets a light saber! Coolest thing about the entire trip to Batuu for Josh and Essa in my opinion! I had fun having them use them for mock duels in other places too once they got home. hehe

I'm sure you probably already know by now, but the purple-skinned guy is Cale's Son with Aurora. He's not an alien, might be a hybrid, but I think he's just a purple Sim. :) I wish he was an alien! Cale didn't get any aliens out of his 100 babies. Ah well...

@SoulGal7
    Oh man, I knew those Sprites were troublemakers! They are using him, definitely, for their own entertainment. I would guess they are very much the reason he's cursed. Don't like the sound of the info. Dylan found online. Had no idea those things were capable of being responsible for Sims' deaths. o.O I wonder if that could really happen, or something similar or if it's just a story for fun. I would guess just for fun since we don't have a death by Sprites. At least I don't think we do. o.O

Glad that in the meanwhile though they at least like Dylan. Woe to him if he does something they don't like though. *gulp* By the way, Dylan looks so good in that robe and mask, very mysterious. But then, he looks good in anything! ;)

Cool info. you found out about the plants. I wondered if that was true that only members could harvest the plants. I tried to have Cale harvest some there and he couldn't and I thought it was a glitch. I should've known it was by design. hehe

Thanks! Yes it did seem to take forever to get 100. But it really was only a couple months. Just seemed longer. hehe Thanks for letting me know those are soccer shoes. So funny he'd wear those to work. Like I told Legacy, must be he has to run around a lot at work or something. hehe

@afai1261
    Yes! She is so dang pretty! She seemed like a Sim that would like nail polish to me so I gave her some. I love that option we have now and give 99% of my ladies, and some of the guys nail polish. :) I'm thinking about giving Cale black nail polish when he's a vampire later this year too.

They didn't the first time in Britechester, but they did in StrangerVille. I needed a reason for Eros to get tipped over the edge so Venus would leave him. Exactly right, they're half brothers and Elara is/was the Supreme Leader's daughter. o.O I agree! When I saw those poses I knew they'd be perfect for Fox and Venus when he rescued them. <3

No, Aurora does not know about Kit. She's living in Britechester with Neil in Fox's house and I doubt they're in very close contact. That is, unless Eros told her when Aurora would report to him about the Sims she's over-seeing for the Mind Control Project in Fox's stead. I doubt he'd share that with her though. Maybe, in an effort to get her to dislike Fox? Hadn't really thought about any of that. hehe

Gotta agree with you again, that snuggle was just so heartwarming between Fox and Kit, and Kit is super cute in his alien form! I think he's cuter as an alien than in disguise. Those ears!

Oh no, poor Blue. Well hey, it's not that bad, not really. :) I actually figured out that Venus had two skin overlays I'd forgotten to give her. Now she looks almost exactly like her real self in disguise, except skin color, of course. But it's still not perfect. Close enough to satisfy me though. :)

Yeah, I know the two forms can look very different. For instance Venus' original disguise, she looked like a middle-aged librarian with studious glasses and that blouse from CoL with the somewhat bolo type tie. LOL! Not her style in the least! I've read about the alien genetics on here. There's this one Simmer that plays with aliens all the time and even writes a story about them that I was following. I think his/her name is Cement, maybe? HAHA! Um, just looked at that link you gave me, yup, that's the guy I was talking about.

That thread is the very reason I don't play with aliens very often and if I do, I rarely ever play with them in their normal look, always in disguise.

Phil! hehe Lovely name for a cowplant beast! ;) Wow! What a pretty 'zombie' Sim Aaron slapped. Bummer he couldn't get any info from her. Of course Aaron won, he wins everything! hehe Yoshi! Hi there, you're so darn cute, yes you are! Whoa! Hunter! Look at you Dude, you're huge! Why do I feel like Banya saying that? "Look at me Jerry, I'm huge!" Of course you won't understand any of that unless you're a Seinfeld fan. hehe Hunter looks hot though, whereas Banya? Not so much.

Congrats to Aaron for maxing out gardening and logic! Go Aaron! And of course he beats Cale at foosball. Not surprised! Hi Cale, your gorgeous Sim you! Don't know what you've done to him in your game, but he always looks absolutely stunning to me! Especially in that 'fresh as a daisy' screenshot. 'Phoenix Labs?' Hmmm, wonder what that means that was so shocking to Aaron. Things are really starting to heat up there now. Which reminds me, I better get a move on and send my team to defeat the Mother too. Only 6 more days left in the month. o.O

@Shadami
    Yeah, I've read about those sisters you mentioned and the possibility of throw back genes showing up. For instance, one of Cale's baby Mamas was the daughter of Vlad and I think their Son together looks a bit like Vlad. At least I can see it, not sure if anyone else would. I'm talking about Gloria Straud. You can take a look in my latest update to check it out if you like. :) I just went ahead and tried to make Joe L. look more like Cale. He still looks a bit different though, which isn't a bad thing at all because of the genetics thing.

Great end of the month synopsis you wrote for all the Sims in Velma's life. I'm not surprised Cale yelled at Velma and walked away, but still hangs around and competes with Dylan for her affections. He's hot-headed, mean and when a YA, I gave him the romantic trait. So, he's showing all those traits by doing that. hehe Even if he doesn't have the romantic trait yet. I think he's trying to tell you to give him that when he does become a YA. :) It's up to you if you want to follow the challenge guidelines with making everyone a YA, or not. Whatever is the most fun for you, that's what matters most. :)

I've never seen that scrapbook thought bubble either. Hmmm, would be interesting if it did mean something. Maybe it's been there all along though and we just haven't seen it? I guess we'll find out eh? Fantastic party! Who is that blue Sim sitting by Cale at the pool? One of your Sims or just a townie? Just curious. Awww, Cale, you are so sweet taking care of Daphne that way. See? He'd make a good Dad Velma! ;) Just sayin'...

Have fun in Glimmerbrook Velma! <3
    Kara -
    the blue sim by the pool next to Cale is Morgan. These crazy sims all went swimming in the cold and we're trying to freeze to death. I had to make drinks and call them all inside. And then change a few into warm clothes using mccc. XD

The last time I noticed and odd bubble I was sure I hadn't seen before was when a child was heading home tired and a bunk bed popped up in the bubble just before bunk beds were released.
    May 21 - Ghostly Girlfriend

and-he-ended-uyp-here.png
    FRIDAY

Dylan has been doing rather well in the Wellness skill on his own, and has reached level 7. He actually teleported while levitating to a spot outside that I wanted him to go to. I thought that was rather cool.

dylan-levitating-in-the-house-term-2.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Adam came back from work very happy. He finally got a promotion! He is now a Bean Blender and makes $41 simoleons/hour. Congrats Adam!

i-got-a-promo-yes.png

adam-got-a-promotion-fri-term-2.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It must be Parent Day on campus, because both Wolfgang and Morgan's mothers come for a visit. Wolfgang introduces Dylan to his mother, and then Mila (Wolfgang's mother) and Morgan have a great chat together.

mila-comes-for-a-visit.png

oh-i-think-your-mother-is-coming-too.png

morgans-mother-came-for-a-visit.png

got-a-carved-guitar-from-her-mom.png

And Moira (Morgan's mother) brings a gift for Morgan. How nice. Maybe Moira took Morgan's suggestion and took up a hobby. [From the last pop-up sent by Moira to Morgan om another day, asking if Moira should try for a baby.]

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan autonomously took up knitting. [Note: As mentioned, they all have the knitting basket in their inventory.]

dylan-has-taken-up-knitting.png

I kind of laughed when I saw the finished product in his inventory. Okay, well not the best first attempt. He will donate this to charity later on.

dylan-knits-this-poor-beanie-autonomously.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

A bit of research and studying at Larry's Lagoon. And Dylan sees Aaron!

saw-aaron-at-the-library.png

Dylan decided to do some research on Gardening and he completed the Freelance Botanist Aspiration! That ERAM is such a great item, it not only increases research skill, but also the skill you are researching. So bonus on both. Yes!

freelamce-botanist-complete.png

Morgan practices debating with DJ, and I don't think he's doing too well.

debating-with-dj.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Once classes are over, Dylan has his Soccer Match and Wolfgang has his E-Sports Competition. Wolfgang doesn't fare too well tonight. Ah shucks!

wolf-lost.png

losing-simscuffle-match-sat-term-2-wolfgang.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

dylan-occer-game-moment.png

And Dylan has a decision to make. Dylan does a rather bold move and cuts in and....

dylan-makes-a-goal.png
    goal-moodlet.png

...makes that goal! Woot! Dylan!

And Dylan and his teammates win the Soccer Tournament.

won-the-game-term-2.png
    dylan-won-the-game.png

Look at him standing there on the sidewalk. He is feeling pretty confident right now.

confident-dylan-won-the-game.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It's Game Night apparently, as Cale and Robin have a foosball match. Cale wins the game 5 to 3.

cale-and-robin-play-foosball.png

cale-beat-robin-5-to-3.png

And Velma and DJ have a game of darts. DJ wins the game 9 to 6.

dj-joins-the-dart-game.png

dj-won-the-dart-game-over-velma.png

Apparently, not everyone was into Game Night, and Morgan has fallen asleep on the couch.

not-everyone-is-into-game-night.png

Dylan and Adam are studying, and Wolfgang looks like he might be practicing some SimScuffle. He probably wants to get better so he doesn't lose another match.

dylan-adam-and-wolf-studying.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Later that night, they are visited by the same ghost who came the first night. And she is making herself right at home mixing a drink.

THE-SAME-GHOST-WHO-WAS-HERE-THE-OTHER-NIGHT-IS-HERE-AGAIN-MAKING-A-DRINK.png

And, yes, Dylan does an enchanting introduction. Her name is Blair Trejo.

DYLAN-DID-AN-ENCHANTING-GREETING.png

Oh gosh! Blair is really flirty around Dylan.

SHE-IS-VERY-FLIRTY.png

That was an other-worldly kiss...but still that garlic taste. Blech!

THAT-WAS-AN-OUTER-WORDLY-KISS.png

AMD-GARLIC-AND-SOMETHIG-ELSE.png

Yep, Dylan's newest girlfriend is a ghost.

MY-GF-IS-A-GHOST.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

blair-gf-status.png
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    May 25th: Even a gloomy day can be fun

Today's Accomplishments:
    The Curator
    - Collect three fossils

LMeoTrq.png
    When we woke up to a gloomy drizzly day, both Kaori and I felt a bit sad and restless so we headed to the spa to wait out the rain and center ourselves.
    I lit some incense and took a rose bath and Kaori went to the meditation room for some alone time.

1yr6DkH.png
    szxXQiU.png

Carol on the other hand was feeling pretty revved up, so I asked if she'd like to lead the yoga class that morning. Of course she jumped on that!

CGXzbjM.png

By noon we were all feeling much better, so I suggested we hike up to the lake now that the rain had stopped.

8jjAW4m.png

Since the day wasn't too hot, I asked if anyone wanted to do another scavenger hunt like we'd done the first time we'd visited.

A3o5vpU.png

Carol claimed bugs again and I chose rocks, but Kaori decided to do something different and went for fish instead of plants. We parted ways and began our hunt!

nsPOvbO.png
    ZhCctMH.png
    drzG2WN.png

When we met back up a few hours later, all I had to show for all my running around were two capsules and a map. I'm guessing geocaching is big around here.

D8dgq95.png

Kaori had only caught three fish, but two of them were ones we hadn't seen before; a gummy fish and a skeleton fish!

Djw0xKh.png

Carol looked smug as she told us she had managed to catch eight different kinds of bugs!

DYVNfsQ.png

I guess we have our winner!

vfowJOf.png

We congratulated her, and returned to the lake to use their bathrooms.
    As I waited for the girls to come back out, I sat at the edge of the water and enjoyed the soothing sounds of the woods at dusk.

nlSIRjx.png

Kaori came out and joined me, and we snuggled up and sat quietly together.

jusQNL3.png

That is until Carol crept up behind us and did a cannonball into the lake!

Iq6Rzc9.png

We laughed and I told her I'd get her back later.

xP0GSvb.png

It was getting pretty dark at this point, so we returned to camp.
    Carol and Kaori started a campfire, and I circled the area looking for more bugs and rocks. I ended up wandering a good bit away, so I teleported back just as Carol was telling a ghost story and I think we may have scared Kaori!

IwOwa37.png

Either that or it was the ghost wandering around our campsite, but who's to say?

vqGfLZ2.png
    May - Day 25: "Will you remember me?"

GB36B5v.png

Notes
    bnDajeM.png
    Somewhere in StrangerVille a child is born...

t2ZSC8T.png
    Hwh5Fan.png
    s7NC1QK.png
    1SyBayv.png
    XES7mCf.png
    XmqY8n6.png
    OKatJCl.png
    rbP7Wgz.png
    cP3v7Ne.png
    p4nWgaP.png
    CgBpn6p.png
    bZeOQ4z.png
    GJyEIbM.png
    l74uEZK.png
    OnEdptb.png
    WYvfP93.png
    Ti4eALv.png
    zlmjEut.png
    T7fkjpL.png
    dYRLHKj.png
    3HatAXs.png
    kajVuYg.png
    HHSJz15.png
    eRHcUeM.png
    SUICDFG.png
    UjMCK0O.png
    434hbEg.png
    "I remember!"

Comments/replies coming up next! I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    @Shadami
    Ohhh, I thought she was an alien Sim, the fact she might be freezing to death never entered my mind. :D Probably because I've been playing with so many aliens lately. hehe Oh yeah, I remember seeing the bunkbed in their thoughts as well. I wonder what it could mean if it is a new thought for our Sims. Good catch! :)

@SoulGal7
    Love the levitation ability with meditation! It really comes in handy for collecting at dig sites too! :) Aww, very cool a couple Moms came to visit their kids. hehe The description of the hat Dylan knit is hilarious! Congrats to Dylan and his soccer team! So funny how you say Cale won against Robin in foosball, but it looks like he's complaining about something in that screenshot. I thought for sure you were going to say he lost. :D

So Dylan has a ghost girlfriend now. o.O He's sure getting a wide variety of girlfriends eh? I also find it funny how even though his kisses taste like garlic, they still agree to be his girl. :D Oh man, she's an elder too? Oh Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, what are we going to do with you? :D
    edited May 2022
    *Okay so I have been working things out, and since I have finals over the next few weeks I likely won't be able to post at all, so I'm going to do the same thing I did for some of my April updates, and have one post represent multiple days so I can hopefully finish up the month before June actually starts.
    I don't want to get even further behind than I already am because that thought stresses me out lol and if there's one thing I don't want this challenge to be, it's stressful.
    Aaron's already completed the StrangerVille aspiration in my game so my posts are very behind my actual gameplay - there are a couple of things I still want to do before he gets to Del Sol Valley though, and story scenes that I need to stage but am too lazy to actually set up.
    So, naturally, these next few posts are probably going to be a bit screenshot heavy and I apologise in advance, but I figure doing them in this format is the least stressful way for me. Like I said in my April 8 - 15 post, I don't want to spam with multiple posts in a row either, so just bunching them together like this makes the most sense in my mind. Comments for page 74 coming later :)
    ~~~

May 6 - 12
    Ypivpjz.png
    This post is going to be a mix of story and non-story because I am too tired to care LOL

Pd5cRjx.png
    WyBaZSw.png
    YZ0lSm4.png
    Note Caleb's gravestone in the background? His ghost doesn't show up anymore because... well... he got culled :grimace: WHOOPS. I apparently spent too much time with the other challenge sims in Britechester to strengthen Caleb's connection, and bye bye Caleb. Honestly I've been tempted to grab a copy of him from another save, put the copy in this one and cheat to make him Lilith's brother, then kill him again :joy: Ah well.

Aaron got a promotion to the top of the botanist career ladder :smiley:
    vClSnfX.png

And of course spent some time with his bees, his plants, and Phil
    eV1wrJ9.png
    A69UpeK.png
    QDRVsrp.png

He decided to head to the library to see if the archives had any useful information that'd help him understand just what the hell was going on.
    dBkL6JR.png
    baMkXMk.png

Oh, look who else is at the library, apparently doing some research of her own:
    TaZBhWO.png
    ZAU7TPS.png

The library didn't reveal much, so it was time for another trip to the lab. He dragged Cale along with him of course.
    LL9Tv6o.png

While he scrutinised what looked like a diagram of a plant, the sound of footsteps made him freeze.
    mLqfuSb.png

"What?" Cale asked, looking up from his notebook as Aaron stared blankly past his shoulder.
    qgjEaae.png

"CALE CONRAD!!"
    DdUjPK5.png

"Oh... poop..."
    (How did I not hear her coming??) Cale thought frantically as his future mother-in-law yelled at him. (I'm a vampire for crying out loud!)
    vDZ09wN.png

"Yeah, um, I'll just..." Aaron sat down on a chair and grinned awkwardly. He had heard that Aster's mother disliked Cale, but he had no idea how much. Apparently, it was a lot. Plus it was even more awkward because he had her autograph pinned to his bedroom wall.
    C96HrDi.png

"What are you two doing here?" scientist Blue Zulpo asked, frowning at them both as she led Cale and Aaron down to what he supposed had been a cafeteria.
    CDzTeJw.png

"Could we ask you the same question?" Aaron asked, raising an eyebrow. "And why are you in disguise?"
    1BCcasd.png

"I have authorisation to be here, and to my knowledge you two do not," she answered coolly. "As for the second... well, anti-alien sentiment is extraordinarily high here. By the way... that Erwin, at the curio stand. He claims his hats block our powers. He's wrong."
    "Oookaaayyy..." Aaron blinked. Did Erwin claim that? He hadn't asked after the hats, all he had been interested in were the posters.
    9vDFsmV.png

"As for what we are doing here..." Cale said slowly. "What the hell is going on in this freaking town?"
    "I've been investigating that myself," Blue sighed. "The military called me in on suspicion of those plants being alien in origin, wanting to know if I could do anything about it. All those scientists you see at the library? They're all working for me."
    VhxVwtd.png

Aaron rubbed his forehead. "So aliens are behind it? Ugh..." Then he remembered who he was talking to. "Uh, no offense?" Hunter had been right...
    "Let me just say I'm not going to admit that they're correct in their assumptions, but they were wrong in thinking I could do something. I recognise those plants, know who first bred them on Sixam-"
    "You do?"
    "Yes. I don't know definitively what his plants are doing here-"
    "Being ugly and turning people into zombies," Cale grumbled, and she narrowed her eyes at him.
    "Yes, thank you for that astute observation, Mr. Conrad. We've established that much." She turned back to Aaron. "Those plants are not naturally occurring, either here or on Sixam."
    "That's bad for the environment and its associated ecosystems," Aaron said automatically. "They're invasive. And if they're causing those zombies... taking over Sims' brains as well as taking over the land." (Thanks, biology degree...) He shuddered. And he had thought they were beautiful!
    wOFdRaS.png

"We're going to get rid of them then," Cale said simply, and Aaron had to agree.
    "They'll throw everything out of balance if left to proliferate," he pointed out. "We should work together, Ms Zulpo."
    Cale looked horrified at the thought.
    "She threatened to kill me once!" he said. "With a SimRay!"
    bChMVIe.png

"Nonsense," Blue muttered. "SimRays are not equipped with a function for killing..."
    "Why would she threaten to do that?" Aaron asked.
    "Because I knocked up her teen... I mean... uhhh..." Cale looked away with a grimace.
    "Besides, Cale, if I wanted to kill you I'd simply lock you outside."
    "And how do you think Aster and your freaking grandson would deal with that?"
    Blue shook her head. "I cannot believe I'm saying this, but yes, I will work with you both." She looked pointedly at Cale. "I gather it would make my daughter very unhappy if you were to die, but don't think this means I like you now."
    Aaron's face lit up. "Do you have a keycard for that door?"

(For aspiration purposes, yes I did have Aaron collect the evidence to make a dossier and buy the keycard from Erwin, but for story purposes I'll say Blue helped out with that)

cAxptfg.png
    34AxkQh.png
    4jQGneA.png
    FB4OlO6.png

BKuombZ.png
    yTQiEpM.png
    xtq0eVZ.png
    U3raSER.png

rWpHJVO.png
    tsZsg0Y.png

Bonus pics ;)
    0XB6Pht.png
    m03Mdbe.png
    FIkw7DB.png

edited May 2022
    @Karababy52
    I love that pic of Leo and Yoshi too! Toddlers interacting with pets in TS4 are so cute haha.
    Hugs are even cuter ;)
    otP6tOD.png
    KBKqG9F.png

And when they hold puppies!
    Ol8F8rZ.png
    VoO8Eib.png

Yeah when I realised I could take pictures of Leo petting Yoshi I just had to bring him along for the scene where Cale visits Aaron :joy:
    Also just wanted an excuse to include Leo in more screenshots to be completely honest... *cough*
    OH yes, that picture is one of my favourites too, Cale and Leo look like they just adore each other. Cale looks at Leo like he's his whole world haha, it's so adorable.

Joe L is a teen now?? o.O Oh wow, that's going to be a huge shock for Cale! He missed the majority of his son's childhood! And I can't imagine what Sandy and Joe will think when they're reunited with Cale...

Aaron has an awful habit of letting his vampire friends come awfully close to death LOL but you know I'd never let that happen ;) Cale's almost at the level where he can get sun resistance anyway, and Hunter already has it of course.
    The scientific name for lion is Panthera leo so that's where Aaron was coming from :)

Yup, Aaron does indeed think the plants are beautiful! Part of the reason he found them fascinating and wanted to move to StrangerVille in the first place. I just had to have Cale express those thoughts about them being ugly :D Aaron and Hunter didn't get a StrangerVille welcome wagon so he'd never seen a possessed sim until then.
    Yes that is Cale and Aster's house. It's Base & StrangerVille Home by Bonnibelle_Blue :) It's very green lol

Aaron has absolutely NO idea what he's gotten himself into...

Yeah I made Milo and his brothers back before StrangerVille came out intending to use them for my first playthrough. Although to be technical I made his oldest brother as a basegame only sim, intending for him to be in the military if I ever played him, and when StrangerVille was announced I jumped at the chance to put him in that career. Then I gave him a covert ops twin and a geeky teen brother (Milo) to solve the mystery with. I was even planning on writing a simlit but it never happened (since I was in my first year of uni at the time). So all of the screenshots I took were very cinematic HAHA.
    I didn't defeat the Mother though, Milo almost died :joy: So playing through the mystery with Aaron wasn't my first time, but it was my first time defeating her :) Which I've already done since I've played so far ahead o.O

You do? I don't LOL.
    The genetics thing is so weird sometimes, the only explanation I can think of is that some features that make really handsome male sims make for really ugly female sims so that's reflected in the offspring. Whatever lol it doesn't matter. Also the features of one parent just might not mix well with the features of the other. I mean the features of my simself don't mix well with anybody HAHA.

I don't blame you! Josh, Cale and Fox are all very hot!

Ugh, I don't believe they'll ever fix gardening!

I just remembered: for some reason, Leo (a toddler) has a glimmerstone and he's not even a spellcaster! He just has the weak bloodline trait! So I'm very tempted to make him a hybrid... and structure some of my lore around him... Hmm.

Well, one of Aaron's work from home tasks recently was to get eaten by a cowplant. Sheesh! He got paid well though, of course :D Didn't get paid for being eaten in the Magic Realm LOL. He still likes the beasties though ;)

Yes! They do! Ah dang it since Cale has his memories back he can't have a baby with Aster in your game anymore :D Aster is on the gallery with her brother though, you must have seen them when you were going through my uploaded sims ;) It would have been fun to see Leo's alternate universe sibling but it'll be even more fun to see if Cale has pretty babies with Sandy!
    Honestly Leo is SO handsome as a teen and above! Genuinely I'm very tempted to enter him into some future bachelor/ette challenge because he's just that perfect. I'd post a picture of him as a teen but I'm not going to spoil it :tongue:

No commentary updates are fun and perfect if you're lazy like me :D

~~~

May 20: Aww cute that Venus is giving Cale a hug!
    Look at that cute little guy! His bright smile when he's telling Cale his name, I love it!
    And Cale giving him a hug too is adorable!
    HAHA not surprised Fox decided to eat sitting at the pool :joy: Lovely view though ;)
    Ah, of course, a woohoo with Venus in that... Hoo boy... *fans self*

May 21: Gosh I love this pic! The billboard, the vibrant colours, the moon behind the cliffs... :love: Very scenic and gorgeous.

May 22: Poor Cale getting interrupted during what he probably hoped was a nice, relaxing bath :D
    Lol when the vines got Hunter when he was taking a bath, the face he made was absolutely hilarious :joy:
    I don't regulate my sims' meals either lol. Spaghetti for breakfast sounds great to me though :D But HAHA yeah Venus' outfit is a bit... questionable :D
    Ooh, Cale looks great in his lab coat too!
    Yeah those are the uni soccer shoes since they were part of his previous 'career' outfit and the game glitched. Aaron wears them too in his botanist work outfit. These are the shoes he should be wearing (as modeled by Cale in my game since he was never part of the soccer team in mine)
    GZ3VEYU.png
    Good grief those messes! Even with all the time I spend with Leo I have never seen him make a mess. Well, maybe once, in San Myshuno. But not recently...
    Poor dolls! That face he made when Venus scolded him :joy:

@SoulGal7
    May 17: Seeing Morgan: :love:
    Seeing Paolo: :rage:
    Lol I still don't like him :joy:

Morgan looks gorgeous in that green top!
    "...a guy who hadn't even kissed her yet." AHHHHH this is anguish!
    Yikes this whole date is giving me such bad vibes. I'm biased though HAHA
    Morgan doubling up with those drinks :D I guess she's super nervous...
    OMG Paolo flirting with that other sim!!! I was right to dislike him! What an a$$!!! :rage::rage:
    Paolo needs to stop. Right now. Morgan is too good for him!

And there's Dylan! O.O Oof, he looks mad.
    The sprites attacking Paolo, oh dang! Since I've never had a sim be part of the secret society, I had no idea that could happen! Wow!
    Aww, poor Morgan crying :cry: Someone give her a hug!

May 18: Glad Dylan could calm down a bit, and I love that line about him not liking the sim he sees in the mirror.
    Stupid Veronica! Stupid curse!
    Awww the fact that he's thinking about letting Morgan be with someone who can make her happy instead of him just proves that he loves her because he obviously wants the best for her and he can't give that to her *cries*
    Well, currently he can't give that to her but when the curse is lifted...
    Dylan, Dylan, Dylan... Don't lie to her! I get that he's worried about... everything, but I still feel so bad for these two.

May 19: Ah, of course Morgan confides in Wolfgang.
    Wow look at how mad Wolfgang is! So fiercely protective!
    i-cant-believe-he-did-that.png
    Wolfgang is such a good friend, absolutely loving how supportive and reassuring he is.
    HAHA DJ! Destroys everything he touches :joy:
    My word, Neighbourhood Stories is out of control lol
    Dylan hugging the voodoo doll is so cute <3

@RememberJoy
    May 20: Ooh, that's a lovely spa! Great place to go while it's raining!
    Glad that Adam could teach some yoga for some nice cash. And meditation too!
    Looks like Adam and his family had a wonderful time :)

May 21: Ouch, poor Adam with that belly flop :D
    Carol seems very enthusiastic to be trying beetles :joy: Hope she and Adam liked them ;)

May 22: Great daily pic, and great progress with those aspirations!
    Oh, Naoki! Fun that he joined the yoga lesson!
    Oh goodness, it's Judith :joy: I'm guessing this is part of why Adam will be moving to Del Sol Valley soon...
    "I simply must stay trendy you see" :D Love it HAHA

May 23: And more rain marks a return to the spa.
    Ooh, I see Adam is returning to doing nails, nice!

@Shadami
    Mar 6: The thing is, when Hunter drank uncontrollably from Aaron, he wasn't even thirsty, he was just enraged and it was more the betrayal of trust and that he knew he couldn't control it that set the whole thing off. But they've made up now so it's okay haha.
    I do like the detail that his lip twitched at 'blood' though. Little details in the storytelling like that are really fun!
    Aww, Hunter look at you! Being all dad-like. Are you trying to tell me something LOL. He'll be a great parent if I let him be one HAHA
    Absolutely love the hospital that you downloaded to be the genetics clinic!
    Oh wow, Lucy! Hi!

And the father is..............
    Another cliffhanger! Dun dun dunnnn!!!!! :joy:

Mar 7: DJ!!!! Wow!
    I totally fell for that red herring :D But now seeing all those hints, it's so obvious!
    Ah yes when I realised Daphne's initials were DJ I was like "OH!!!" :joy:
    Aww, you'll learn how to be a dad, DJ. Velma coming to the rescue :D
    Dylan just popping out of the bushes HAHA

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top