Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you be interested by a 3D printing service ?

Hi,

Would you be interested to bring your creations in the real world ?

Would you be interested by a 3D printing service ? 16 votes

Yes
31%
crocobauraArchivistEnkiSchmidtCattyBetsyRay_Trace 5 votes
No
50%
PlayerSinger2010haneulloubylouloujazzunicornsOldeseadoggeRedShoe7VeeDubsimmerorigin 8 votes
Other choice
18%
SERVERFRASimmingalCalico45 3 votes

Comments

• EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,334 Member
    Yes
    I'd spend too much money on that!

I'm mainly interested in some premades for my desk, so technically it wouldn't even need to be 3D printing. Standard action figures would do. Having my favs dressed in my style instead of their default outfits would be the icing on the cake, of course.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Other choice
    Maybe? At first impulse I thought not, but there is something cool about being able to get a figurine of something you designed yourself in CAS. Especially if it is affordable.

I have a regular cast of library Sims I always play with. Depending on the price, I could be interested in having them become something physical for a change.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2022
    Other choice
    Idk the thing is would i buy like one cowplant figurine or something just for the ohmygoshthatsadorableweneverhavethisstuff? maybe.

but also I kind of respect how they haven't decided to create lots of mass produced plastic merchy things for the game

like in the way that you do not need physical sims specific items to enjoy the game

and you are not constantly bombarded by the idea of collecting 50 unique vlad figurines doing different things to place on your mantel or otherwise you would feel like you are not "fanning" enough and you aren't # realsimsfan and # realvladsquadmember

yeah i just kind of appreciate the way it is at the moment
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Other choice
    I'm not sure because I'm not highly technical.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Yes
    Sure, Bella as a charm on a keychain would be lovely.