Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can I contribute my (semi-adult content)-creations to the Gallery or are they not allowed?

Hey! I've been looking around like a maniac for the rules on user-uploaded stuff to the Gallery, but what I'm finding isn't really answering my question. I hope you guys can help me out. :# Here it goes:

I'm a massive CAS-, poses-, and moschino-fan. In other words, I love creating beautiful pictures with my sims as models etc. I'd love to share these with the community, but I'm concerned of whether what I'm creating is "appropriate" enough for the Gallery. I see people uploading things with CC that I'd consider to be more mature or adult content, but I haven't really seen anyone uploading let's say, paintings of ...less clothed women. I see very "artsy" pieces like that, but no pin-ups or glam/bikini-model-like stuff. I love creating regular fashion pics as well, but I also like these a little more mature things in my game, because they add to both the immersion and my storylines.

I get that any form of nudity is a strict no-go. But what about very little clothes and, uh, "interesting" poses?

At present I'm sweating even just uploading anything close to it to my own library (which I guess I need to do if I want it in another game save or in another household). So I guess that's my next question:

Supposing the content I'm describing wouldn't be allowed on the gallery, could it be allowed in my personal library at least? That way I could at least be transfering my own content between households and saves more efficiently.

If nobody here knows, do you know to whom I can send this question? I really don't want to do anything that's against the policy or rules. :/

Side-note: I'm aware I can share these things with the community in other venues than the gallery. I just need to know if the Gallery is off-limits.
pvza8x8vky60.png

Comments

• EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,310 EA Community Manager
    Hiya,

Library content is fully offline and inaccessible by other users, so that would be fine.

Uploading to the Gallery I would not recommend.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • IsabellaHamiltonIsabellaHamilton Posts: 42 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Hiya,

Library content is fully offline and inaccessible by other users, so that would be fine.

Uploading to the Gallery I would not recommend.

Thank you for your response. :)
    pvza8x8vky60.png