Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Last Markus shot for now. I was about to log out of the game when I noticed this unforeseen but poignantly appropriate pose Markus had taken. He'd been playing chess while I roamed about looking at other stuff with the camera, but at some point he'd stopped playing and seemed extraordinarily thoughtful. It's almost midnight, sim-time, and it just happens to be his last night house-sitting, as the homeowner will return the next day. It was as if he was contemplating his future, seeking his own best path as he looked at the path in the mural.

YrOxJrG.png
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,080 Member
    Andrew tries to fulfil his New Years Resolution of losing weight but "fails" despite completing the max thin milestone:
    mEZmlKR.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,954 Member
    edited May 2022
    Judith Ward finally got her first accolade
    9BlWBUB.png
    Unfortunately, there were none left for Bella after all the randomized townies *sighs*
    He0jd0G.png
    starting to wonder if its even possible to get one
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    edited May 2022
    The last screenshot that I posted to Tumblr so far is this, a beautiful picture that Tiffany Furystrykar painted. It's called 'A Galaxy of Wonder'.
    0b56dc431581f96438aee6efc49ad0dda4bf12c2.png
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    @Simmingal It's nice to see Judith dressed up for the occasion :D
    @Simmingal It's nice to see Judith dressed up for the occasion :D

yeah its like she just randomly decided to walk in mid jogging :lol: also the text was like " just for being all around nice sim" sure, thats very judith like :lol:
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,869 Member
    He0jd0G.png

@Simmingal Bella is supportive of sitting on the floor

(You know, the more I think about this the more I think it might not be a hard mod to make-- we already have the kneeling animation for all ages kid+, they sometimes kneel while attending the accolades, doing homework and chatting etc. if there aren't enough chairs, and there is a Sit Here floor interaction for toddlers... maybe it wouldn't be too hard to make the tot Sit Here interaction or the chair Sit interaction into an all-ages floor Sit interaction that uses the kneeling pose?)
    He0jd0G.png

@Simmingal Bella is supportive of sitting on the floor

(You know, the more I think about this the more I think it might not be a hard mod to make-- we already have the kneeling animation for all ages kid+)

yeah idk why we can't tell our sims to kneel when they do sometimes anyway :sweat_smile: would surely be good start

tho still wishing for more relaxed positions too
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,823 Member
    @Simmingal @mightysprite I'm still trying to fathom out kneeling in a tight fitting gown like that.πŸ§πŸ˜† Some laws of physics might have been harmed in the making of that pose.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    Morgyn Ember looks like they're having difficulty figuring out why they're the only hatless Sage now.
    4fsKkd9.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,547 Member
    Conscientiously hoovering the corridors outside of his apartment.

05-24-22_8-16-14%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
    New morning, new house.

Well, not new, but it's one that Markus can afford. Just about. No more borrowed mansion, but no more shabby little apartment, either. He's got an audition at noon, so he spent the morning in front of mirrors. He says he's too busy to be stressin' because time is pressin' to start his impressin' with the way he's expressin'. Well, even if he weren't talented, he'd probably win 'em over with his self-confidence. :lol:

And he'll be stressin' soon enough, because he and Vita learned that she's carrying twins. Yikes. :flushed:

FX5n7bS.png
  • Armika74Armika74 Posts: 367 Member

SXwYhdw.png
    We got ourselves a little wolf pup :D (werewolf mod)
    I apparently have not played much with pets because I didn't even know this was a thing
    IaiKUKf.png
    apparently there is more disappearance mysteries to Goth family than just Bella :sweat_smile:
    will the cat become stray if I don't try to find it? or will it just stop existing? anyone know?
    tbh I was thinking I might eventually have to find explanation to what happened to Cornelias cats after she died but
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    @Simmingal Pets do come back and they come back faster if you post an online alert! They will eventually come back even if you don’t post an alert, they do not disappear so don’t fret.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Armika74 wrote: Β»
    SXwYhdw.png
    We got ourselves a little wolf pup :D (werewolf mod)

Wouldn't be surprised if little pup throws those peas on the floor and demands MEAT.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Erik doing a photoshoot on his honeymoon.

Qzc8tWp.jpg
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited May 2022
    Even Sim Dogg is over here questioning what he's seeing with the people fusion.
    lvzuzaw.jpeg
    L9q8VGi.png
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,651 Member
    Autumn in the forests of Windenburg

nFWHfhF.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,823 Member
    cyncie wrote: Β»
    Autumn in the forests of Windenburg

nFWHfhF.png

That is a beautiful shot. <3
    Funnily enough I was just taking family photos for my Goths before they dropped the sdx thing yesterday
    Mtddnb3.png
    also luckily Hecuba has returned from her adventures
    Unel9Au.png
    Ace-in-the-Hole comes out from the Hole to visit the Yellow-Leg Giant.

UkRMRau.png
    So a random barfly says to another random barfly, "Girl, I think you're in the wrong pub." My sim in the middle is like, "I'm not looking. Totally not looking."

x5oAFgV.png
  • Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My current 100 babies matriarch is delighted to find her girls are carrying on the family tradition of having babies as often as you can - neighbourhood stories has made the family tree even crazier than normal for the 100 babies play.
    KpYrDOR.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top