Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you have any "weird" game crushes?

hely0thely0t Posts: 345 Member
(I don't know why the images are so huge. I didn't realise their size when I found them and don't know how to make them smaller!)

By "weird", I mean ones that aren't supposed to be seen as attractive, like robots and monsters etc. And by "crush", I don't exactly mean ones you find attractive in a romantic sense but can simply be ones that you're drawn to.

I have three from RuneScape: Nex, Azzanadra (who I call 'Alexandra' because I don't read very well and my eyes saw 'Alexandra' first time I saw his name), and my biggest crush is Gregorovic.

Nex I've met in a quest but never fought.
gZRiTaW.png

Every time I begin a quest with Alexandra in, I'm excited to see him again lol.
brqTELn.png

This Gregorovic is a monster version of his human self, and it's just such a cool design that it's hard not to be fascinated by his look, but I've never met him in game.
Gp30He8.png

Do you have any?
"You've got a face, I've got a face, it's all gonna be alright." - Noel Fielding

Comments

• Humusk1Humusk1 Posts: 23 Member
    I'm fairly certain we did. When I accidentally let slip that my dreams are filled with cartoon characters rather than so-called "hunks" from the Hollywood world, most people tend to back away slowly. and I'm like, "You know what? Have you ever witnessed a cartoon character spit? Do they stink? Can you programme them to do whatever you want? That's right.