Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Campers and Moonlight Chic (Available Now)

Comments

• loubyloulouloubyloulou Posts: 4,466 Member

No, I don't think so. It looks like one of the free ones we got in an SDX a while back.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,660 Member
    @catloverplayer I don't think so. From what I can see it looks like this one. I won't say definitively that it's the one below. Between my eyes being a bit fuzzy from being in BB all morning and the fact that it is black hair in a nighttime shot the details aren't as clear as I'd like them to be.
    nGieLLC.png?1
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    What about the nails?
    edited May 2022
    What about the nails?

Maybe. I found two possible matches but there are differences.

The first is from the spa day refresh...
    z03yyTV.png?1

That one has the square tips, but the nail tapers out to the tip which the ones in their shot don't, at least to my eyes.

The second one is just a base game nail.
    Qvx2gJT.png?1

They don't have the square tips or the length but that was the only other one that was close to what I'm seeing.

I can't recreate the lighting so I can't recreate that white color that the models thumb and forefinger seem to have, but I can recreate the pink that is showing on the middle and ring fingers. The first one I posted seems to have the length, but the shape is off a tiny bit, but that could just be the angle of her hand and the camera doesn't show it.

I'm still at maybe. I would expect if you are doing a CAS pack focused on nightlife that there would be one or two new nail designs.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    No it's from the base game.
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

I couldn't get my sims hand posed the same way or in the same light but that first pic I posted from spa day refresh looked like it. The promo, to my eyes, doesn't show the taper as much as CAS does but that's down to camera angles.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    There's already a bedsheet tent, it's just a pure prop. And there's tent interactions with real tents.

Mix the two and you get something completely not new at all.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Werescythe wrote: »
    I think they'll be interesting... Let's just hope that werewolves come with the GP and occults simmers don't get left out in the cold... Like always.

They dropped a couple of big hints in the Little Campers pic. The TS3 werewolf movie scene and a full moon. And on the main menu in the game itself, the drawing for 'Cozy Fun Coming Soon' has a plushie werewolf, or what looks like one to me.

Let's just hope these are actual hints and not just little tidbits thrown in to hype people up for something that has nothing to do with werewolves.

Right now I'm planning on holding off on buying these packs (which do seem nice by the way) until the GP. Partially because if the GP comes out and its not werewolves, I may just uninstall Sims 4 and walk away. No point in investing in a game, when the company isn't supporting the stuff that I originally bought the game for.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

I couldn't get my sims hand posed the same way or in the same light but that first pic I posted from spa day refresh looked like it. The promo, to my eyes, doesn't show the taper as much as CAS does but that's down to camera angles.

I just hope the chic kit has more then 5 outfits. It needs some sleepwear as well.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,707 Member
    Hope we get some new screenshot today. Gurus aren't stirring yet.
    edited May 2022
    I think they'll be interesting... Let's just hope that werewolves come with the GP and occults simmers don't get left out in the cold... Like always.

They dropped a couple of big hints in the Little Campers pic. The TS3 werewolf movie scene and a full moon. And on the main menu in the game itself, the drawing for 'Cozy Fun Coming Soon' has a plushie werewolf, or what looks like one to me.

Let's just hope these are actual hints and not just little tidbits thrown in to hype people up for something that has nothing to do with werewolves.

Right now I'm planning on holding off on buying these packs (which do seem nice by the way) until the GP. Partially because if the GP comes out and its not werewolves, I may just uninstall Sims 4 and walk away. No point in investing in a game, when the company isn't supporting the stuff that I originally bought the game for.

If it turns out to be something other than werewolves, I wouldn't envy the guru who has to deliver that news.

I just hope the chic kit has more then 5 outfits. It needs some sleepwear as well.

I hope we do, that is one area that is lacking, at least when I'm creating for my gallery and working with a vanilla game. Unless I see some screenshots that blow me away I will be waiting a little while to buy Moonlight Chic. I'd love to see some good screenshots to make up my mind on it.

I'm absolutely buying Little Campers day one though.❤️

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited May 2022
    Really excited for this kids kit! Anything that adds more for kids is an insta-buy for me! 🤗👍

I enjoy CAS and B/B kits, too, but I’m waiting to see what the Chic kit has to offer. :)
    Zasz wrote: »
    Why is it so difficult to find or get any official information about how this kit is related to the teaser that suggests werewolf content? I hope they arent related because it would be a huge disappointment if werewolfs come to sims 4 via this already overhyped kit instead of a gamepack.

….Um… Why would you think werewolves be crammed into a kit? One of the gurus said they don’t put brand new gameplay in most of their kits, so any brand new gameplay aspects are obviously going to be in the Game Packs and Expansion packs.

The kits and game pack are all going to be released under the “night” theme for this particular roadmap. They’ve been doing packs and kits tied to various themes with the last few packs and kits, and this time, the theme is “night time”, so that explains that these kits are about dressing up and camping out at night time, etc.

We’ve had many hints that the upcoming game pack (the final part of this “night time” theme) that could (most likely) be hints towards the theme of werewolves, since werewolves (in their night time wolf or semi-wolf-like forms) are usually nocturnal supernatural beings.

So it makes sense that many simmers are looking through the kits for more of those werewolf hints, of course. :)
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited May 2022

If it turns out to be something other than werewolves, I wouldn't envy the guru who has to deliver that news.

The team would have really dropped the ball, if so, and they would deserve all of the anger from Simmers, especially occult players, if they did this.

But, I do feel they would have directly said so.

They have stopped many folks from speculating in the past on Twitter by saying “No, it’s not X” when they saw many, many folks speculating about certain things. I remembered with RoM that one guru even said directly and clearly during the speculating on Twitter that there were no werewolves in RoM.

I would feel that they would also stop folks from speculating about werewolves with this one as well, following that same pattern unless that one thing was a one-off to avoid severe disappointment for RoM….
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • mikamika Posts: 1,733 Member
    People are saying Campers is a rehash…

Projector = Movie Hangout Stuff

Fire Pit = Outdoor Retreat

Swing set = Seasons
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    mika wrote: »
    People are saying Campers is a rehash…

Projector = Movie Hangout Stuff

Fire Pit = Outdoor Retreat

Swing set = Seasons

A guru did say it was remeshed items, but for people who don't have those packs they are getting small gameplay elements in this kit.

The team would have really dropped the ball, if so, and they would deserve all of the anger from Simmers, especially occult players, if they did this.

They have stopped many folks from speculating in the past on Twitter by saying “No, it’s not X” when they saw many, many folks speculating about certain things. I remembered with RoM that one guru even said directly and clearly during the speculating on Twitter that there were no werewolves in RoM.

I would feel that they would also stop folks from speculating about werewolves with this one as well, following that same pattern unless that one thing was a one-off to avoid severe disappointment for RoM….

I have full faith this is going to be werewolves. I was just having a little fun with @Werescythe's nervousness. There has been too many clues and hints, and we as a community have been so vocal with our excitement, if it wasn't they would have extinguished that fire a long time ago knowing how much blow back there would be if they didn't and delivered something else altogether.

The only big mysteries left now are, just what will they look like, will they have any special abilities or powers, will it be in ranked system like vampires or more like spellcasters, and will we be getting a new world? Oh and will we be getting fog effects for all worlds?

Since I'm worried that any new world will be a werewolf version of Forgotten Hollow, tiny with little in the way of buildable lots, I just want fog and let me and my pack of she-wolves go have fun in Henford-on-Bagley.

Ah-ooooooo!!!! I haven't let out a good wolf howl in days. Ah-ooooooo!!🌕🐺

I have full faith this is going to be werewolves. I was just having a little fun with @Werescythe's nervousness. There has been too many clues and hints, and we as a community have been so vocal with our excitement, if it wasn't they would have extinguished that fire a long time ago knowing how much blow back there would be if they didn't and delivered something else altogether.

The only big mysteries left now are, just what will they look like, will they have any special abilities or powers, will it be in ranked system like vampires or more like spellcasters, and will we be getting a new world? Oh and will we be getting fog effects for all worlds?

Since I'm worried that any new world will be a werewolf version of Forgotten Hollow, tiny with little in the way of buildable lots, I just want fog and let me and my pack of she-wolves go have fun in Henford-on-Bagley.

Maybe the world is going to be Paris, they just posted this and the building doesn't seem familiar.

• dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    There's already a bedsheet tent, it's just a pure prop. And there's tent interactions with real tents.

Mix the two and you get something completely not new at all.

True...and if you size down a regular tent and position it right the bedsheet tent is totally usable. But I dont have a problem with the fact the pack is using old animations. Its only a build and buy kit so I dont expect new gameplay. It will just be nice to have some new kids stuff, hopefully they get a couple of new toys and decor items as well.

Im intrigued that people think there could be a Parisian style city world for werewolves. I think that would be awesome and very unique. Plus it would be brilliant to have another city seeing as we only have San Myshuno at present....maybe they could make Granite Falls liveable too so you get both aesthetics!
    TBH I dont really care what werewolves look like as long as they have decent playstyles....so more magic users/vampires rather then mermaids!
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »

Maybe the world is going to be Paris, they just posted this and the building doesn't seem familiar.

I’m pretty sure that’s Windenburg
    edited May 2022
    @crocobaura There is something familiar about the wall behind her and the post with the chain over her right shoulder, it has a deja vu quality. I think @Redshoe7 is right, that part is Windenberg. Eliza in Paris is a play on words with the title of the Netflix show Emily in Paris. A fashion kit tipping the hat to a comedy set in fashionable Paris.
    @crocobaura There is something familiar about the wall behind her and the post with the chain over her right shoulder, it has a deja vu quality. I think @Redshoe7 is right, that part is Windenberg. Eliza in Paris is a play on words with the title of the Netflix show Emily in Paris. A fashion kit tipping the hat to a comedy set in fashionable Paris.

I know they have those kind of rails in Windenburg, but the buildings seem different, more like in Britchester maybe. In Windenburg buildings are all medieval or really modern, and the white building in the background has a Parisian look to it.
  • RedShoe7RedShoe7 Posts: 705 Member

I know they have those kind of rails in Windenburg, but the buildings seem different, more like in Britchester maybe. In Windenburg buildings are all medieval or really modern, and the white building in the background has a Parisian look to it.

Those background buildings are also in Windenburg.
    RedShoe7 wrote: »

Those background buildings are also in Windenburg.

Yes, they confirmed that it's Windenburg. :neutral: