Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    edited May 2022

Nope, it's a thing!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cooper's_Hill_Cheese-Rolling_and_Wake

ETA: There's a whole subarticle titled "Injuries" 😂😳
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Nope, it's a thing!

so the cheese rolls over everyone to win lol. thank you like i said isabellle could be making it up. i know some english sports like rugby but this sounded made up :p

Nope, it's a thing!

oh 1 more thing have you tried it?

Nope, it's a thing!

Not me 😂
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Nope, it's a thing!

Not me 😂

Nope, it's a thing!

Not me 😂

Nope, it's a thing!

Not me 😂

google is being cute today. i'm going to read about the injuris later but i wanted to ask if you had tried it first. :D
    Well add me to the list of people that wanted Ione but ended up with Shino. She's very pretty though. ☺️ I think she was like my 23rd Paradise Vacationer? I'll be sad when I fill up all the plots, this is kind of fun 😊
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    Well add me to the list of people that wanted Ione but ended up with Shino. She's very pretty though. ☺️ I think she was like my 23rd Paradise Vacationer? I'll be sad when I fill up all the plots, this is kind of fun 😊

Shino is a cutie. I love her.

I'm almost out of plots and know the feeling. I keep finding some real cuties to build for or old villagers that moved off my island and it's so nice to have them back in some way. I guess I'll have to do more roommate houses soon but idk I don't really wanna do that lol. But the end is rapidly approaching if I don't.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I'm almost out of plots and know the feeling. I keep finding some real cuties to build for or old villagers that moved off my island and it's so nice to have them back in some way. I guess I'll have to do more roommate houses soon but idk I don't really wanna do that lol. But the end is rapidly approaching if I don't.

So I was just looking online and apparently you can reuse houses and give literally *every* villager in game a vacation home. :open_mouth: I'm not really sure how it works, maybe I'll test it with one of the villagers that was forced on me, in case the internet is wrong (although I've seen this stated multiple places)
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

So I was just looking online and apparently you can reuse houses and give literally *every* villager in game a vacation home. :open_mouth: I'm not really sure how it works, maybe I'll test it with one of the villagers that was forced on me, in case the internet is wrong (although I've seen this stated multiple places)

I ended up looking also and saw the same thing. I'd much rather do that than have roommates lol. Now I'm sad I didn't know this sooner because I definitely would have wanted to reuse some lots because they fit the villagers desires better than anything I had left.

I ended up looking also and saw the same thing. I'd much rather do that than have roommates lol. Now I'm sad I didn't know this sooner because I definitely would have wanted to reuse some lots because they fit the villagers desires better than anything I had left.

I guess at least we know now? But yeah, I wish this had been made more apparent from the start. At least this gives the game a ton more playability than I originally thought.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I guess at least we know now? But yeah, I wish this had been made more apparent from the start. At least this gives the game a ton more playability than I originally thought.

what i just started playing again. so i haven't been keeping up with this conversation well.

what i just started playing again. so i haven't been keeping up with this conversation well.

Did you get Paradise Planning? If not, then it wouldn't be relevant to your game.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    I made homes for the 30 (I think?) villagers and got the final Paradise Planning event! I loved it! I'm just sad there won't be anymore like it. But at least I'll be busy making vacation homes for a long time.

Also, before that, it was fun to see Sow Joan and Nat on the island. And I saw Resetti at The Roost.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Did you get Paradise Planning? If not, then it wouldn't be relevant to your game.

yes i got the content

yes i got the content

So there's like, what, 40 different vacation home lots to choose from? Something like that, I think. Anyway, what Dreamerz and I just realized is that you can reuse the same vacation lot for more than one vacationer. And it doesn't kick out the previous vacationer or anything. So, in theory, you can make a vacation home for every villager that currently exists in game. And some of the NPCs, if you have their amiibo.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

yes i got the content

So there's like, what, 40 different vacation home lots to choose from? Something like that, I think. Anyway, what Dreamerz and I just realized is that you can reuse the same vacation lot for more than one vacationer. And it doesn't kick out the previous vacationer or anything. So, in theory, you can make a vacation home for every villager that currently exists in game. And some of the NPCs, if you have their amiibo.

cool wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i was going to get ambios then this thing called the pandemic started.
    Ione showed up to my paradise planning island! She's got glowy bits. I actually don't like them lol. But she's still pretty cute.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ione showed up to my paradise planning island! She's got glowy bits. I actually don't like them lol. But she's still pretty cute.

glowy bits sounds like a kid cereal that glows.
    I haven't seen Ione anywhere I'm beginning to think my game is bugged and she's not in it. I have seen all the other new villagers at least once that octopus was on multiple mystery islands and is on my paradise islands multiple times a week but I can't find Ione anywhere even once. I like the idea of her having glowy bits though maybe I'll feel different if I ever see her.

I have built up a ton of NMT again though so I'm trying to get Mitzi to leave so I can search for Ione. But she won't go. I kinda get it she's been on my island since the start it almost feels cruel to kick her out now but I don't want any of them to go she's probably the one I'd miss least.

Ofc I've been playing stardew valley and pokemon way more than AC lately so that's not helping my case here lol.

glowy bits sounds like a kid cereal that glows.

😂
    I haven't seen Ione anywhere I'm beginning to think my game is bugged and she's not in it. I have seen all the other new villagers at least once that octopus was on multiple mystery islands and is on my paradise islands multiple times a week but I can't find Ione anywhere even once. I like the idea of her having glowy bits though maybe I'll feel different if I ever see her.

I have built up a ton of NMT again though so I'm trying to get Mitzi to leave so I can search for Ione. But she won't go. I kinda get it she's been on my island since the start it almost feels cruel to kick her out now but I don't want any of them to go she's probably the one I'd miss least.

Ofc I've been playing stardew valley and pokemon way more than AC lately so that's not helping my case here lol.

I think because of the way the game randomizes what villager you're seeing, it can be very hard to find a certain one. Supposedly not having a villager with that personality on your island can help, but I personally never saw that. You should give Mitzi a box of Paradise Planning chocolates so you can build her a vacation home and visit her whenever you want! I was so excited to build houses for Soleil and Teddy, I missed them both so much.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

I think because of the way the game randomizes what villager you're seeing, it can be very hard to find a certain one. Supposedly not having a villager with that personality on your island can help, but I personally never saw that. You should give Mitzi a box of Paradise Planning chocolates so you can build her a vacation home and visit her whenever you want! I was so excited to build houses for Soleil and Teddy, I missed them both so much.

Yeah I plan to have her on my vacation islands. I love having old villagers there I have Kidd, Gala, and Soliel so far and was so happy to see all of them again.

I suppose worst case I'll eventually just get Ione's amiibo and get her that way but I'm still holding out hope that I don't need to. But I stocked up a lot more NMT than last time since my game clearly hates me lol.
    Okay Mitzi is definitely just trolling me at this point. I got all excited cuz she had a bubble over her head. She's not moving out she wanted to come hang out at my house 😭. Ofc I can't say no especially since I intend it to be one of the last times we hang out on my island but I definitely feel like she's way too aware here 🤨.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top