Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Blue Moon Potions, Potables and Ponderings

Comments

• Options
    VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @KyreRoen Some of us post in a somewhat role-play style, at least sometimes. But as far as I know, good Oberon has no rules about that either way, and all seem welcome. Doesn't seem to matter whether we walk, run, soar, stalk, taunt, roar, or feed in the darkness, or whether we stride, glide, flitter, fly, glisten, tease, terrorize, or inspire in the light of any moon or star. Well met, fellow traveler.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Options
    ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    ngl this thread is wholesome, atleast in my opinion.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so want new Wolfie teasers please. ;)
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    edited May 2022
    @VeeDub
    Thank you. We'd prefer not to disturb the atmosphere. A few ripples, but no dead air.
    @cyncie
    What do you have on tap for a being that flits between multiple versions of himself, never satisfied, but trying to coalesce?
    Post edited by KyreRoen on
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    cynciecyncie Posts: 4,656 Member
    @KyreRoen I’ll send a nice sampler to your table. And post any way you want. Some of us just like to have a bit of fun with our “other” selves while we share our games.
  • Options
    Greetings, travelers.

Your host spent some personal time this evening brushing up on werewolf lore. Are you doing anything to prepare for the possibility of a wolf pack at your door?

kLUk1qm.png
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    There's a water dish, but on the table with a chair. Nice touch there.
  • Options
    There's a water dish, but on the table with a chair. Nice touch there.

We also have kibble and several flavors of Milk Bones.
  • Options
    cyncie wrote: »
    Greetings, travelers.

Your host spent some personal time this evening brushing up on werewolf lore. Are you doing anything to prepare for the possibility of a wolf pack at your door?

kLUk1qm.png

Fair evening to you, good host!

As for your question? Me, no. Not yet. Well, other than some general Watcher-plotting, that is. I never plan very far (if at all) in advance of a tale's beginning. Quite often tales offer very unexpected things, often such things as one could never guess ahead of time. I daresay not even one with second sight could see such things... first. As for any such packs of the sort of pack you seem to imply, I don't expect any such arrival in the immediate future. That is, I never purchase the things required to receive such visitors -- not even the ones I especially anticipate -- on day one. But one day I likely shall meet them indeed. And perhaps I shall be surprised in some yet more unexpected way than I have ever imagined I would be surprised. Perhaps. Am I repeating myself? Hmm. I should consult my plotting journal.
  • Options
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Greetings, travelers.

kLUk1qm.png

As for your question? Me, no. Not yet. Well, other than some general Watcher-plotting, that is. I never plan very far (if at all) in advance of a tale's beginning. Quite often tales offer very unexpected things, often such things as one could never guess ahead of time. I daresay not even one with second sight could see such things... first. As for any such packs of the sort of pack you seem to imply, I don't expect any such arrival in the immediate future. That is, I never purchase the things required to receive such visitors -- not even the ones I especially anticipate -- on day one. But one day I likely shall meet them indeed. And perhaps I shall be surprised in some yet more unexpected way than I have ever imagined I would be surprised. Perhaps. Am I repeating myself? Hmm. I should consult my plotting journal.

I understand. One wouldn’t want to be caught howling at the moon, so to speak.
  • Options
    Good evening,
    We are...lukewarm to the idea of a return of the "true" werewolves. In our lore, werewolves were one of many supernatural creatures either brought to the brink of extinction...or pushed off of its ledge. If they still exist, none within the supernatural community has said anything of it. Their essence lingers...the need to embrace the night, the earth beneath one's feet, time failing to catch up as one's contemplation of movement translates into near-instant relocation. In the time between their reign and now, the "true" werewolves...have been vampires all along.

One of us exists in this realm, but he does not know much of it. Our primary created it, so he might know more.
  • Options
    @KyreRoen Ah, yes. Well, as I have said before, different dimensional realities, different werewolves. Well, I haven’t actually said that about werewolves, but truth remains.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Very true.

We suppose if they should return (thus deemed worthy of reemergence), they might well take to their spiritual brethren, much like the mutual respect between mages and their vampiric counterparts- Hexen.
    DUGsFcm.pngQAV6ExP.png
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member

I have been. I'm not sure, but I suspect David's best friend Brent might secretly be a werewolf.

01-David-and-Brent.jpg

Brent has always been concerned about David dating a vampire.

02-Brent-is-worried.jpg

And Damico took an inexplicable disliking to Brent almost as soon as he met him.

03-Damico-is-suspicious.jpg

I don't necessarily assume animosity between vampires and werewolves, but in this particular story it would work really well, and I love the idea of David getting caught up in the middle of it. Plus Brent is just so clean-cut looking. He needs to become a hairy wolfman/monster/wolf once a month. :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    @GlacierSnow It certainly is the clean cut ones you have to be wary of. Besides, that lighthouse in Brindleton Bay has always been suspicious to me.
  • Options
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Greetings, travelers.

kLUk1qm.png

I understand. One wouldn’t want to be caught howling at the moon, so to speak.

Yes, quite. Your remark reminded me of something, though I'm yet unsure of its significance. I'm occasionally roused from my reading by the susurration of quiet voices among other Watchers. I've occasionally heard a phrase that caught my attention, for it seemed... familiar somehow. Why, I cannot say, for I do not remember. I think they were saying something about mad barking. Or perhaps the phrase was "barking mad," but one loses track after the first thousand years or so. In any case, I now believe they wanted to ask me something, for I caught them more than once glancing in my direction. Alas that I was too busy at the time to give them the enlightenment they appeared to crave.
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    @VeeDub One can’t take such things personally. As a wise mystic once said, “We’re all mad, here”

Edit to add a Spotify playlist that reminds me of our friends in The Magic Realm.

Mystery Music
  • Options
    GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,345 Member
    @GlacierSnow It certainly is the clean cut ones you have to be wary of. Besides, that lighthouse in Brindleton Bay has always been suspicious to me.

I agree. A very suspicious lighthouse! :lol:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • Options
    viola-illyriaviola-illyria Posts: 182 Member
    @viola-illyria Time is irrelevant here. Welcome back!

Time means very little to the fae.

With rumours of our lycanthian cousins returning I hope for news of my kind, too.

(re: the Hecking family being werewolves. I'm just gonna go ahead and put that into my game asap)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member

Did somebody say KIBBLE Nibbles?
    A large bowl of that dear host and an extra large bowl of Spiced RedRum!

I’m after giving meself a flea treatment since flea family disputes are incredibly hard to deal with, especially when one needs to be mentally prepared for whatever lies ahead! Whichever it is. However it may be…
    These weeny parasites are such a nuisance and really get under my fur! The biggest issue I have is that the perpetual squabbling among themselves is physically unbearable and it usually ends up in me having to smash nearby furniture to smithereens whereas furniture would of course be most valuable when it’s in a state of…i dunno…totality I suppose? Although personally I don’t mind having to sit on the floor. I’m used to not being allowed on the couch at least once a month.

Also NOT happy with the prospect of having to share my familiar space by the fire with a bunch of outlandish….furballs. I can detect the scent of their drool from miles away….I believe one of ‘em even had Meow Mix for breakfast. Such a disgrace. 😤
  • Options
    Welcome back @CAPTAIN_NXR7. Will that be regular, or gourmet kibble? I’m sorry to hear of your recent affliction, but am glad to hear your opinions on our potential new visitors. I will make sure Mau’s kitty food is stored in a very air tight container. It is certainly not something I would have otherwise taken into consideration.
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Welcome back @CAPTAIN_NXR7. Will that be regular, or gourmet kibble? I’m sorry to hear of your recent affliction, but am glad to hear your opinions on our potential new visitors. I will make sure Mau’s kitty food is stored in a very air tight container. It is certainly not something I would have otherwise taken into consideration.

Actually….I’d like raw mixed with regular. I need that variation in texture to keep me calm.
    And thank goodness for airtight containers! Thank you for being so considerate, I truly appreciate the excellent service here!
  • Options
    AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2022
    Greetings, I hope this magical place also serves cafe drinks like cappuccino, latte and mocha? If not trouble the owner, I would love a hot mocha with a slice of Honey cake please. Also, here is a nice pictorial contribution helping your magical bar decor.
    qaNsqyN.jpg

Three variations of Moon for the jukebox:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sz_NzVXfya4
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPbiYZao3ls
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdib0z_dBTo
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • Options
    @Ancaryvan Welcome to The Blue Moon, traveler. We take pride in our ability to accommodate any requests. Hot mocha and honey cake, coming up. And many thanks for your contributions to the ambiance, here. You’ll fit in, nicely. Have a seat, and tell us what brings you here.
  • Options
    Good...day? Ask any one of us and he'll tell you it's a different time of day, so we'll just go with "good day".

May we have an assassin's teapot? The two drinks inside can be the house's choice, but must mix well together.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top