Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    muzickmage wrote: »
    If I remember correctly, werewolves weren't a fan favorite in sims 3. They were considered, more so than not, boring. So if we are getting werewolves, it'll be interesting to see how they introduce the idea this time around.

I like supernatural gameplay (RoM was one of my favorite packs) so i'm hoping werewolves is the new GP. I'm willing to give it a chance I think. Unless it gets really bad reviews.

I agree; I love playing supernatural Sims but I really wasn't impressed with them in TS3. If they improve on them then like you I will probably buy it. TS4 is lacking in supernaturals so I'm glad that they've listened and finally included them for those who want them.

Not sure how I feel about the addition of further kits; I'm still yet to cave and buy one, lol...
  • Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    At this point, the only way werewolves are not coming is if they're doing the whole thing to distract from a completely different them like, "My Lockdown Stories," an expansion that allows your sims to relive the early days of the pandemic forever, with Tiger King themed furniture.

My Lockdown Stories 😂. Can you imagine that one?
    Nancy Lanbgraab having to self isolate and not jog all over town all the time!
    Would staying indoors make or break the Pancakes? 🤔
    You inviting Sims over only to get a message, ‘sorry self isolating’.
    Different patterns of face masks! Maybe face shields or some Sims could use empty goldfish bowls!
    Tracking vaccine shots so your Sims can go on holiday.
    Getting fines for attending group outings.

I’m really intrigued by the Tiger King themed furniture though.

Is it sad that I would actually consider buying this? :D I do really like your ideas for this!
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I have a work conference to go to this week, so I'll be itching to play with the new kits when I get back!

Can't wait for a proper trailer for the upcoming gamepack, too. :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member

Wow, those look more like cat eyes than wolf eyes, but whatever's lurking in those bushes is big.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    I just came to post those eyes!! Lol 😱😱
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Babykittyjade I don't think it's humanly possible to post news faster than @simgirl1010 She has like some bionic implant or something that any news regarding the Sims is instantly beamed to her even before the author pushes submit. In some cases it might arrive to her before the author even sits down to write it.🤔
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,837 Member
    @Babykittyjade I don't think it's humanly possible to post news faster than @simgirl1010 She has like some bionic implant or something that any news regarding the Sims is instantly beamed to her even before the author pushes submit. In some cases it might arrive to her before the author even sits down to write it.🤔

Haha. 😄 It's just a matter of having my notifications turned on.

Haha. 😄 It's just a matter of having my notifications turned on.

Don't be modest, it's your superpower!🙂 Thank you for being on top of these things.

Lmbo true😂😂😂
    edited May 2022
    But I'm so excited! With all the hints we have and now this! it HAS to be werewolves!! 🥳🥳🥳
    But I'm so excited! With all the hints we have and now this! it HAS to be werewolves!! 🥳🥳🥳

If not as restless as people are getting...
    giphy.gif
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Oh boy! Golden eyes in the bushes... Aaarrooooo!
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    I hope they release some new eye colors instead of reusing those for other occults
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member

I think so too! Those kind of look like cat eyes though. :D
    He/Him
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Okay I know that kits only just got released, but now that they are out I am going to be going stir crazy waiting for the next announcement! Knowing we wouldn't get an announcement until the kits were out was keeping me chill till now.

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Has anyone noticed the new female nose in CAS that almost looks like a feline kitty nose after you make it small? ;)
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,851 Member
    What if it turns out to be were-cats???

Meoooooooowwww!! ??

*gets distracted by own tail*
    *takes nap*

• AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member
    Maybe it won't be just werewolves. Maybe it will be furry night creatures of all sorts?

Werewolves, Sasquatch, Yeti, were-cats, were-gnomes.

And maybe, just maybe.....

A very hairy Bob Pancakes wearing his favourite bedtime sasquatch jammies and fuzzy were-bear slippers?
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
    A very hairy Bob Pancakes wearing his favourite bedtime sasquatch jammies and fuzzy were-bear slippers?

That by itself might be worth the price of admission.

• LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,447 Member
    Ohhh!! Eyes in the dark, eyes in the dark!!!

What if it's Werewolves and Werecats??! What if they made it totally compatible with Cats and Dogs?? What if I burst a vein in excitement and never know??

(FYI my RL cat just jumped up onto my keyboard to rub my face with his little snout as I try to type this. Does he know something...??
    #Team Occult
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    Werepanthers? :o
    edited May 2022
    Kimmer wrote: »
    Werepanthers? :o
    LiELF wrote: »
    Ohhh!! Eyes in the dark, eyes in the dark!!!

What if it's Werewolves and Werecats??! What if they made it totally compatible with Cats and Dogs?? What if I burst a vein in excitement and never know??

(FYI my RL cat just jumped up onto my keyboard to rub my face with his little snout as I try to type this. Does he know something...??

Yes he does. He knows we need Werepanthers. Werebears. Wereanything. Were-everything. Please put us out of our misery and let us have our Werewolves
    giphy.gif
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I now have Cat People on the brain. Now, when I create a new sim, I'm so temped to use the new nose & make it very small like a cat's nose.
    "Here, kittysim kittysim" Meow :p