Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Campers & Moonlight Chic Official Countdown Thread (Out Now!!!)

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    Is the car dollhouse on the first camper picture a hint? The license plate says 22-1: first EP 2022 = cars? It would be funny to place such an obvious hint while everybody is focusing on the werewolf 😊🚕

I really can't see a way cars would even be usable in the game other than as an annoying way of teleport to other worlds instead of just using the phone tho. There is no room physically nor a practical use for them.

It is most likely just like literally everything in the screenshot and flavor text (in both kits the flavor text talk about the night and being wild btw) a hint of werewolves.

They could have the same interactions as the TS2 cars/junk car and be expanded on with Driving/Mechanics skills and related careers:
    • Driving jobs (cabbie, Uber/Lyft driver, trucker, bus driver, limo driver, racing drivers, stunt drivers, driving instructor/examiner etc).
    • Mechanic/Garage and/or Petrol/Gas Station business.
    • Car sales with GTW retail.
    • Driving/roadtrip rabbithole adventures like the rocketship.
    • Unique lots only accessible via a car (like Sixam requires a rocket or portal).

all of this I want it.
  • gamekittengamekitten Posts: 2,606 Member
    The one picture with the kids, I believe the guy they have on the screen is a werewolf in Sims 3 (if I am remembering right).
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,392 Member

Thanks for the videos.
    5 Days!!!!!
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,457 Member
    VeeDub wrote: »
    Kerrigan wrote: »
    Isharell wrote: »
    Little Campers Kit looks and sounds adorable - I know it will be really popular. Too bad none of my sims have kids! :D

Moonlight Chic sounds ok, but I need to see more screenshots.

My adult sims better be able to enjoy a blanket fort too!

I read that as "blanket fart" and couldn't help wondering if anyone except the one who dealt it would enjoy that. :lol:

Technically one could call a Blanket Fart Fort a “Dutch Oven”. Or am I the only one here familiar with this term?
    My sincere apologies to the Dutch people who may have no idea what I’m talking about. I’ve always gotten along fine with clans from The Dutch Kingdom and I’d like to keep it that way. 🧡

It would indeed be nice for adults to be able to woohoo in that fort. It looks to be big enough for a treesome. I can’t see a problem with that as long as it can be closed, although I doubt it. Kids should always have prioritized access to the fort. Adults can find themselves a bush if they’re so desperate, Sheesh. 🙄
    Little Campers Kit looks and sounds adorable - I know it will be really popular. Too bad none of my sims have kids! :D

I read that as "blanket fart" and couldn't help wondering if anyone except the one who dealt it would enjoy that. :lol:

Technically one could call a Blanket Fart Fort a “Dutch Oven”. Or am I the only one here familiar with this term?
    My sincere apologies to the Dutch people who may have no idea what I’m talking about. I’ve always gotten along fine with clans from The Dutch Kingdom and I’d like to keep it that way. 🧡

It would indeed be nice for adults to be able to woohoo in that fort. It looks to be big enough for a treesome. I can’t see a problem with that as long as it can be closed, although I doubt it. Kids should always have prioritized access to the fort. Adults can find themselves a bush if they’re so desperate, Sheesh. 🙄

If only it had bring hammocks that could have been a new woohoo site but your adult sims can put up a tent and woohoo in it.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Sigh. As usual, I have no patience. I am amazingly excited for the Little Campers kit.

So, it's coming out on Thursday? That's cool, cos I will be 'working' from home on Thursday and Friday... :D It'll be my last full week before my redundancy at the end of May, then I can sim and sim and sim... and look for a new job too, I guess, haha. Wish it was as easy as my sims getting a job.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member

I've heard of the infamous "Dutch Oven" usage, but being in the US, I've never used it myself. I'm well-versed with blanket forts (and farts), though. :innocent: But yeah, when love comes calling the adults already have other options. Usually. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)

Thanks for the videos.

your welcome.
    Sigh. As usual, I have no patience. I am amazingly excited for the Little Campers kit.

So, it's coming out on Thursday? That's cool, cos I will be 'working' from home on Thursday and Friday... :D It'll be my last full week before my redundancy at the end of May, then I can sim and sim and sim... and look for a new job too, I guess, haha. Wish it was as easy as my sims getting a job.

I'm wondering when the Game Changers will be able to show off these kits early.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Again we have a fashion kit 'inspired' by some classy fashion designer who probably paid EA to show off their latest wardrobe.

Also, some kind of backyard campers would be nice if we didn't need it as a full Stuff Pack with gameplay and kid's clothes, rather than something full of skins. We need more for kids than just a few BB objects.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Mistletoe143Mistletoe143 Posts: 2,803 Member
    Loanet wrote: »
    Again we have a fashion kit 'inspired' by some classy fashion designer who probably paid EA to show off their latest wardrobe.

I don't know, but I wonder if anyone is thinking the same way that I am on the new cas kit? I do not get a Parisian dating vibe at all from this kit. TBH, it doesn't feel like a classy fashion designer vibe either. I look at the photos and I get Maxis base game vibe. Sorry I am not trying to be harsh about the designer as I am not familiar with their style. The CAS just looks like Maxis in house. Maybe that is why the designer was picked? Grasping at straws here. I might get the kit because it fits with the basic look of the game but nothing stands out as a must-have. Swatches will make the deciding factor.
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member

I wish you all the best and that you find a new job quickly!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Awww, thanks @alanmichael1 <3

I'm a bit confused about Paola Locatelli, when I Googled her it says she's a YouTube influencer, I thought she was meant to be a fashion designer? Am I missing something?

1 less day to wait now 😊
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,403 Member
    According to French Wikipedia she is influencer, mannequin, actor and entrepreneur.

I don't know, but I wonder if anyone is thinking the same way that I am on the new cas kit? I do not get a Parisian dating vibe at all from this kit. TBH, it doesn't feel like a classy fashion designer vibe either. I look at the photos and I get Maxis base game vibe. Sorry I am not trying to be harsh about the designer as I am not familiar with their style. The CAS just looks like Maxis in house. Maybe that is why the designer was picked? Grasping at straws here. I might get the kit because it fits with the basic look of the game but nothing stands out as a must-have. Swatches will make the deciding factor.

I just hope it has some sleepwear.
    Awww, thanks @alanmichael1 <3

I'm a bit confused about Paola Locatelli, when I Googled her it says she's a YouTube influencer, I thought she was meant to be a fashion designer? Am I missing something?

1 less day to wait now 😊

Probably another person with the same name.
    4 Days Left!!!!
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member

We usually get kit codes on release, the same time as everyone else.
    EmmaVane wrote: »

We usually get kit codes on release, the same time as everyone else.

I've been seeing kits shown off by Game Changers 1 to 3 days before release on YouTube.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,830 Member
    There is no early access for kits.
    There is no early access for kits.

Well then they should do a Livestream on these two.
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member

I get a Parisian Dating vibe, aka what people in Paris wear when going on a date, not what Hollywood claims rich tourists wear when they go on a date in Paris. Paris is just another city after all, Ordinary Parisians are no more high fashion than people going on a date in Helsinki or Phoenix.

Not trying to be a smart... but this is not high fashion, just like the Korea Airport Fashion kit wasn't high fashion. Most people don't wear 10 000 dollar dresses on a date between two private citizens.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek