Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which new kit(s) will you buy?

The new kits - yay or nay?

Which new kit(s) will you buy? 163 votes

Moonlight Chic
2%
ElnVldg01denswanduhboy2u2TTNsimmer 4 votes
Little Campers
26%
Bluegayleauroraael14bshag4lvMistletoe143GalacticGalalan650111Oolonglongaelias24WrenryIsb917ScrapdashToriegreydonnClassicalSimFinvolablueyblueskypammiechicksnoepjes1210LatinaBunnyKarababy52 43 votes
Both
30%
honeypooh1267EvvieSimmerihavesorelegsnowYunaMichelleWbandit5BlkBarbiegalrudolphaJueJueTheSpotted_CmcruddStrangerthanshellbemeAuroraBorealliskokoro80Beardedgeeksimgirl1010friendlysimmerscchant86loubyloulou 49 votes
None
22%
GoldmoldarLeGardePourpreIcewolfColorist40overonimhappyEvilWitch83KelleygirlMelisendremildredalienwamayelitaydevAPottsbenson2006Felicity1169Missmagoo2Sorak4Loves2draw1812ChadSims2pandie00 37 votes
Undecided
18%
CK213LaBlue0314Mi9shaoscarelanorbretonMariefoxprice83freindlylolmlmeadowsbixtersannaliese39CAPTAIN_NXR7DoloresGreyOldeseadoggeLoanetZiafarBlueR0seHopeyStarrGrumpyGlowfishsuperkyle221Chicklet453681Peral 30 votes

Comments

• alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited May 2022
    Both
    I prefer Little Campers, but I also like the crop top suit from the CAS kit.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    Both
    I really like the playable projector, outdoor new radio, smores, new playable tent & outdoor furniture.
    I also like the pretty new dress & cool blazer party outfit along with the new necklace.
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Both
    If I had to guess, both, considering my track record. I am not super sold on Moonlight Chic. I need to see its assets and swatches. However, definitely getting Little Campers.
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Undecided
    Definitely Little Campers, possibly both.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    None
    What I see in the kits is something I'll find in custom content one way or another. I refuse to buy content that is one small thing or just multiple variations of something we have already just given a different coat of paint.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Little Campers
    Little Campers for sure! I don't usually get the CAS kits. I got the first fitness one because I needed more athletic wear in my game. I don't use evening wear as much, and I'm not a fan of crop tops.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    Both
    I will be buying both, but not necessarily together on day one. I'm going to get Little Campers on day one for sure. I may wait a bit to get Moonlight Chic unless I see an item before it releases that really catches my eye that I haven't see yet. I'm more focused on Little Campers and the GP right now.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    None
    Perhaps when they are on sale some day. But I don't plan to buy them at this point.
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Undecided
    Too soon for me to tell. But camping one looks very promising.
  • wahini2024wahini2024 Posts: 547 Member
    Undecided
    I need a better look at the camping kit but already a huge pass on the "chic" kit so I'm only undecided on one.
  • TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    Little Campers
    Little Campers and maybe Moonlight Chic too at some point.
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Little Campers
    I'm kinda undecided if I should get any! But I picked Little Campers because I'm leaning towards that.
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Both
    Little Campers is 100% a buy for me, the cas is good at first glance but I've been surprised in the past of cas items I thought I wouldn't use much of and then use all the time.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Undecided
    And I'm not buying either until I see what our Gameplay kit is. And it had better be Werewolves.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,344 Member
    Undecided
    I'm potentially interested in Little Campers, but I want to see exactly what it includes first. No idea if I'll actually buy it or not.
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    I definitely will buy the Camping one. It looks awesome! I enjoyed camping as a kid in the backyard and am looking forward to my sim children enjoying it as well! I enjoy having a good selection of clothing for my sims and will most likely buy Moonlight Chic as well. However, I am tired of the focus for CAS being mainly on Young Adult sims. I want to see more CAS kits designated for toddler, children, teens and elderly sims please!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Both
    Most likey both but I haven't seen a good look at the clothes yet. The campers for sure though.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    None
    I'm also somewhat undecided until I see everything that is in them, but most likely I won't buy either of them.
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    Little Campers
    I'll be getting Little Campers for sure, still undecided on the CAS one.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Both
    Both, my favorite is little campers though <3
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Both
    I am far more interested in the fashion kit, I am one of those Simmers who get a bad rep on these forums ("the ones the designers made the game for" :wink: ) since I loathe kids and never do anything with them except aging them up as soon as their grades are good. So I am either getting both, or only the fashion kit.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Undecided
    My usual need more information and waiting for the inevitable cries of dismay in the forums. EA has not exactly been living up to its hype lately. Also, this would be on the game installation that is almost unplayable thanks to EA's strenuous game breaking efforts of late, so usage would be rare.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,528 Member
    Undecided
    I will hold off buying anything until I see content for the Game Pack.
    If I am meh about the game pack, I will hold off everything until I see what's in the next expansion pack.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Little Campers
    I don't plan to buy it right when it is released, but I plan to buy the Little Campers kit.
    There are other kits I still want, but they are on the back burner.
    With Little Campers it will be nice for kids to have something to do, I have the Kids stuff pack, but Little Campers feels like it will add a bit more.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Little Campers
    I adore the Little Campers idea and even though it's rehashed gameplay at least it's nice looking BB stuff for kids!

I won't buy Moonlight Chic. None of it looks moonlight or even chic. It's recolored, remashed stuff that they always pawn off on us. I haven't bought the last three CAS kits and I haven't missed any of it.

The last CAS kit I did buy was the menswear kit since it was based off of an actual line of real creative clothing but the stuff they've been churning out lately is just a cheap way of making money with little effort.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg