Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Still Love Scenery (Sims 4 edition)

Comments

• cynciecyncie Posts: 4,625 Member
    Willow Creek

9NPBAaq.png
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,322 Member
    @cyncie Nice lighting on the river banks!
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,541 Member
    Tartosa
    05-15-22_7-38-31%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,792 Member
    I had forgotten just how picturesque the Selvadoradan Ruins are.
    K6wO35a.png?1
    The Realm. Again.

nAiC8Ub.png

Xo7P9Fp.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,831 Member
    edited May 2022
    Happy midnight @cyncie ... hmm there's a full moon in there...

(Ah-ooooo??)
    Happy midnight @cyncie ... hmm there's a full moon in there...

(Ah-ooooo??)

Some kind of recurring theme. Whatever can it mean?
    Another shot from the nearly forgotten world of Selvadorada. The falls near the cantina...
    EntUAMK.png?1
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Another shot from the nearly forgotten world of Selvadorada. The falls near the cantina...
    EntUAMK.png?1

Beautiful! It reminded me of one I meant to post almost a year ago and forgot to do. It's from the opposite direction, upriver just above one of the falls. There I almost missed catching a small rainbow hiding in the mist. Another moment, and it was gone. :relieved:

daaoAv3.jpg
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    @VeeDub That shot is absolutely gorgeous! I rediscovered the falls by accident earlier. I hit the mouse and the cursor hit the edge and the camera swung over to the falls and I just had to grab a shot. I hadn't sent a sim to Selvadorada in ages and completely forgot what a gem that world is. It's a crime it isn't a residential world.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    @VeeDub That shot is absolutely gorgeous! I rediscovered the falls by accident earlier. I hit the mouse and the cursor hit the edge and the camera swung over to the falls and I just had to grab a shot. I hadn't sent a sim to Selvadorada in ages and completely forgot what a gem that world is. It's a crime it isn't a residential world.

It's one of my favorite worlds in the whole game, and I have a lot of Selvadoradan sims for that reason. I don't like to send sims on "vacation" to destination worlds, so when my jungle sons and daughters go there, storywise they're really going back to their roots. For some it's actually considered the place of their birth. :)
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    VeeDub wrote: »

It's one of my favorite worlds in the whole game, and I have a lot of Selvadoradan sims for that reason. I don't like to send sims on "vacation" to destination worlds, so when my jungle sons and daughters go there, storywise they're really going back to their roots. For some it's actually considered the place of their birth. :)

Oh wow, that is amazing. I love that idea, reconnecting to their roots, such a lovely storyline!
    The Gardens in The Magic Realm.

K1i41Vn.png
    @DaniRose2143 wow, that is an amazing shot <3
    @DaniRose2143 wow, that is an amazing shot <3

Thank you! I find myself watching the clock when I'm playing and when it gets close to sunrise or sunset I'll pause and just mouse around the world looking for interesting shots. It's just part of my DNA, irl my favorite time of a day is sunrise and sunset. I love to watch and I've brought that same fascination into the game.

I'm late to the party with Henford, but it is such a lovely world.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    So pretty.
    Tartosa again...

05-22-22_5-54-58%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,995 Member

Agreee. One of the perks for maxing the Selvadorian culture skill should be the option to live there. Am also of the opinion that should be a full 10 levels as there is so much potential there.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Sunrise at the lighthouse <3

MClw8Ek.png
    edited May 2022
    @mcrudd That shot is gorgeous! I can't think of anything else to say. Truly gorgeous.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @mcrudd That shot is gorgeous! I can't think of anything else to say. Truly gorgeous.

Thank you <3 I was playing my veterinary sim (poor thing works ridiculous hours) and noticed the golden glow so went hunting for a nice sunrise photo area LOL
    mcrudd wrote: »

Thank you <3 I was playing my veterinary sim (poor thing works ridiculous hours) and noticed the golden glow so went hunting for a nice sunrise photo area LOL

You found it!<swoon>

Agreee. One of the perks for maxing the Selvadorian culture skill should be the option to live there. Am also of the opinion that should be a full 10 levels as there is so much potential there.

That is a great idea. Maybe tie in a trip to the Temple to unlock residential access. Or even hide an artifact in or around the Temple, or a secluded portion of the jungle that grants residency provided the sim has enough Selvadoradan Culture skill.

Any way you go about it, that world should be liveable.
    Early morning sunsnow on the slopes of Mt. Komorebi

ifhJfNr.png?1

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top