Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Medieval

AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
edited May 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
I'm still hoping for this to be a thing in the near future, especially with the werewolf tease.

Having more medieval/gothic era architecture clothing and armor would go well with most of the occult packs, especially if they also add robes.. which were criminally absent from realm of magic.

ddC1W5O.jpeg

X6L1MUd.jpeg

ktX93X8.jpeg

TYigBZ1.jpeg

Adding horses (finally) and jousting, archery and fencing, more off the grid options for houses and sims like physically writing books and not having to use computers to "write" would be nice.

If they really needed to they could just root it in the concept that it's a Renaissance Faire pack, there are plenty of things they could put in it if they did so that wouldn't break the "modern age" immersion people want with this game.

Plus if the werewolf pack doesn't add it first this could finally add occult hunter and other such careers that would finally give occults something to do... >.> even if it is just working at a ren faire..

I'm not going to lie, most of my motivation is wanting to finally be able to complete my medieval town and to build up my own medieval version of hogwarts in the middle of a town full of knights and old farms etc..

I need it >.>

Comments

• Mak27Mak27 Posts: 1,114 Member
    edited May 2022
    More than a medieval EP, an horse GP that can contain archery, duels and other skills like blacksmith and activities like butter churning

Also, new grain harvestables and a new world.
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    Mak27 wrote: »
    More than a medieval EP, an horse GP that can contain archery, duels and other skills like blacksmith and activities like butter churning

Also, new grain harvestables and a new world.

Anything that adds to the options I've got for a large portion of my sims (literally every sim that I have not based in a star wars verse is medieval) would be very much welcomed regardless of what form it takes, I'm really not asking for alot beyond being able to go full medieval fantasy with my setting honestly, which is something that I can do by combining packs mostly but there are a few key things missing that could literally all be covered by a single dlc.
  • _Raiden__Raiden_ Posts: 1 New Member
    > @Amavari said:
    > I'm still hoping for this to be a thing in the near future, especially with the werewolf tease.
    >
    > Having more medieval/gothic era architecture clothing and armor would go well with most of the occult packs, especially if they also add robes.. which were criminally absent from realm of magic.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Adding horses (finally) and jousting, archery and fencing, more off the grid options for houses and sims like physically writing books and not having to use computers to "write" would be nice.
    >
    > If they really needed to they could just root it in the concept that it's a Renaissance Faire pack, there are plenty of things they could put in it if they did so that wouldn't break the "modern age" immersion people want with this game.
    >
    > Plus if the werewolf pack doesn't add it first this could finally add occult hunter and other such careers that would finally give occults something to do... >.> even if it is just working at a ren faire..
    >
    > I'm not going to lie, most of my motivation is wanting to finally be able to complete my medieval town and to build up my own medieval version of hogwarts in the middle of a town full of knights and old farms etc..
    >
    > I need it >.>

I am in the process of converting every world within one save into a medieval theme and I feel a medieval themed world update would be awesome. The different occults would be amazing. Especially with how many people mix fantasy and medieval together, occults like, elves, ogres, trolls or fairies would be nice to have. And some different pets like birds, deer, wolves or more farm animals. New careers such as King, Queen, jester, duke, messenger, farmer, etc, would help the medieval theme as well with Kingdoms if added.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,376 Member
    If they ever make a medieval pack, I think it would be lovely if they added also a medieval mode we can toggle in settings and which will replace all neighbourhood decor and buildings with medieval looking ones. It may not be possible for all neighbourhoods but I think for many it may work. This way we can fully immerse in the medieval gameplay without restricting it to just one neighbourhood like Batuu.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    I just want to build castles!!!

Also I’d really love jewellery making to return so we can make our crown jewels and own crowns/tiaras for our kings/queens/princesses and princes. That would be cool
  • Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    Let me duel Sims to the death and send them to The Pit please :)
    A1hnP0t.png
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,337 Member
    I welcome a fantasy and medieval Sims 4!
  • JayBee0312JayBee0312 Posts: 7 New Member
    A Sims Medieval pack would be great!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    Yes to all the above please. :pB)
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    A time travel pack that features a medieval world would be awesome!
    a256aFi.gif
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I've been wanting this for years, too! And if they incorporated the questing system of Strangerville and the original Sims 3 Medieval I think it could become really fleshed out. Plus, I really miss my horses, unicorns and dragons.
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    Yes please.
    more for sim kids and more drama please