Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I wish we get update on whims

ImagebearImagebear Posts: 46 Member
edited May 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I never understand why the team stop adding them and trying hide the feature from the new players. Players was complaining that every sims feel the same, whims didn't help them tell a story, too less whims, repetitive whims about buying things (like beebox, pool, ect). And instead of updating it, they add a switch and turn it off for everyone. Then they continue to sell the packs for the same price.
Post edited by Imagebear on

Comments

• Options
    ParvatiParvati Posts: 251 Member
    our sims whims should match their personality not for example a sim living in a apartment and hates the out doors wants to buy a bee box? seriously?!!!
  • Options
    JALJAL Posts: 1,035 Member
    Whims has so much potential, and I would love it even more if left to their own devices sims would act on their whims now and again rather than obsessively running to the computer. They could be tied to personality traits, lifestyles and likes/dislikes and really give depth and direction for the individual sim.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • Options
    FanPhoriaFanPhoria Posts: 1,655 Member
    Yeah, I like playing with whims, but they could really use an overhaul like you're talking about--more tailored to personality, more life changes, less generic "buy this" whims (and no buy whims at all when off their home lot, since sims immediately forget everything they have at home as soon as they leave), more & better updates with every pack, ect ect.
  • Options
    RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    I agree with everyone above. Updated and deepened whims would be great.