Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Little Campers and Moonlight Chic (Available Now)

Comments

• ZussageZussage Posts: 141 Member
    edited May 2022
    Honestly, I am so desperate for child items this will be the first kit I buy. Heck, I'll buy 4 just to show them kids stuff is profitable.

I know it's mostly just reskins of existing items but we have literally gotten NOTHING for children in YEARS. Eco Lifestyle was the last pack that gave us a new toddler bed and a doll house, and those were reskins :/. Dream home decorator gave us a play tent, and that about sums up stuff for kids to actually interact with. So, even if it's just a reskin of the giant Teddy as a Sasquatch, and like a reskined swing set, I'll take it! I've used every iteration of every toy and I just want to see something different.

Plus, the reskin items it does come with are actually great. I don't have any of the packs that give us the barbeque pit, or the playtent, or the outdoor movie screen. Now I can have them without buying three packs for one item.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member

logion wrote: »
    Agreed, you are welcome here on the forums gurus, we don't bite.

You sure? 😄
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,062 Member

"A Parisian designer" ?

Does anyone remember an old movie from the 80's called: "An American Werewolf in Paris"

Is it possible the new werewolf world is Paris? I'm also not recognizing the world those people are walking around in... could it be a Parisian inspired world? :o

Or is my brain just trying to make connections that don't exist? :D

Curiouser and curiouser....

Hah! "An American Werewolf in Paris" was a comedy in the 90s parodying the "American Werewolf in London" if I recall correctly. Would be fun though, though I'm still rooting for the idea of a world like Granite Falls for the Werewolf Pack, with plenty of space for the pack to roam and hunt around.

Oh right, It was from the 90's, not the 80's. Might be fun.... A Parisian inspired world could have 2 or 3 different types of neighbourhoods in it - a city-like neighbourhood and a deep dark forest neighbourhood.
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member

logion wrote: »
    Agreed, you are welcome here on the forums gurus, we don't bite.

You sure? 😄

That may, or have maybe not been a pun ;)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    These actually look pretty good, the meshes all look very strong and I can see a lot of the items from both of these being very usable in a lot of different situations. Ticks the boxes of what kits should be for me, small sets of useful and versatile items. Also love the camo pants
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    So excited for the Little Campers kit, don't want to wait a week I want it now!
    Seems like forever since we got anything aimed at kids, everything about this looks adorable.
  • BubblegumjonahBubblegumjonah Posts: 118 Member
    I'll just pile on here and say the Little Campers kit is probably one of the first ones that has made me raise my eyebrows in interest. Loving more stuff for kids, and I'm hoping they do one for teenagers next.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I've noticed that the Little Campers Kit is like a combination of Backyard & Movie Hangout. It will be a nice addition to my packs. I do hope that the projector & new outdoor radio can be off-the-grid.
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Looks interesting. Im not a huge CAS fan but the stuff looks pretty nice.
    Im more excited by the BB pack. I love the Outdoor Retreat pack and that whole vibe. Also more kids stuff? Brilliant! Even if its using old interactions it will just be nice to have some different toys and play activities for kids.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    The kiddly kit isn't in my sphere of interests, but I'm happy for all the folks who have been wanting more family stuff. :) I'll probably skip the other one as well, but the clothing items seem to look nice (what I've seen of them, anyway), even if they might be less than stunning. Besides, my sims don't really need new clothes. :lol:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    edited May 2022
    The Little Campers Kit does look cute. However, I feel like it could have been part of a refresh of Outdoor Retreat.

The Moonlight Chich Kit looks pretty boring. How many tube tops and mini skirt combos do we need?

Still waiting for the Game Pack...
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    I've honestly enjoyed every kit to some degree but the Little Campers one looks extra fun! Moonlight Chic has some items that look like they'd be cool depending on the swatches. :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    I love how it looks like pile of board games in front of the screen sheet thingy but that just makes me even more sad there is no board games to play on that blanket or anything
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member

"A Parisian designer" ?

Does anyone remember an old movie from the 80's called: "An American Werewolf in Paris"

Is it possible the new werewolf world is Paris? I'm also not recognizing the world those people are walking around in... could it be a Parisian inspired world? :o

Or is my brain just trying to make connections that don't exist? :D

Curiouser and curiouser....

Hah! "An American Werewolf in Paris" was a comedy in the 90s parodying the "American Werewolf in London" if I recall correctly. Would be fun though, though I'm still rooting for the idea of a world like Granite Falls for the Werewolf Pack, with plenty of space for the pack to roam and hunt around.

Not to be pedantic (apologies that I'm going to be) but "An American Werewolf in Paris" is actually a sequel to "American Werewolf in London" - London was a big hotspot for werewolves (see also: the song "Werewolves of London" where their hair is perfect). So basically I hope they're able to get that song into the game.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • ApricusApricus Posts: 672 Member
    I'll just pile on here and say the Little Campers kit is probably one of the first ones that has made me raise my eyebrows in interest. Loving more stuff for kids, and I'm hoping they do one for teenagers next.

I’d love a kit or stuff pack that focuses on stereotypical teen clothing and activities.
    ZjzmtTb.jpg
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,448 Member
    Ooh, I actually think I want that Little Campers one! I haven't bought a kit since the plant one, but this is something I can do interesting things with. I think it's time to revive my orphanage/teen runaway hideout idea. They're kind of like the Lost Boys in Peter Pan meets Fagan's boys in Oliver Twist.

Yeeeesss...
    #Team Occult
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I'm hoping the make a move interaction is fixed before the Chic Kit drops so sims can cuddle again on dates.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Can my second favorite music come back right before these two kits are gonna be released next week?
  • jennieeffinjennieeffin Posts: 184 Member
    I'm almost relieved Little Campers kit is only using existing animations and objects, as it reduces the possibility of MWS style chaos.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    The Little Campers kit looks so cute :blush: Definitelyyyy going to grab that one.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Campers Kit looks cute but a lot of it seems to share with other packs (too closely imo) and if it is gameplay centered like I heard Im going to be very hesitant to get it after bust a dust's...fate. I know some folks have been wanting gameplay kits so if that rumor I heard is true, Ill be happy for them at least.

Moonlight chic is...too early to say. Probably another party-centered YA garb kit which I like and if I like the designs I'll probably get it. Just got to wait and see cause sometimes the icons don't do the actual items justice.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    OM<bleeping>Gawd!!!! The GP is going to be werewolves!!!

*Loud squealing noises followed by semi-low pitched growling*

Ah-ooooooo

*clears throat*

Oh yes and the kits, I will be buying them too.

*daintily brushes away crumbs of what might have been Scooby snacks pretending to be fresh prey from chin and bosom while feigning dignity*

Jokes aside both kits look amazing. I don't do a lot of storylines that involve kids and families That is about to change in my favorite save and this kit will be perfect for it. And a girl can never have too many clothes....so long as she has room for the entire brand new wing on the house to hold them all in. My sims wouldn't know anything about that...no more than two anyway.😊
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,377 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Gosh you're fast.

One day I'll beat you to the punch on these threads. 🙃

Don't count on it. 😊

:D:D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,832 Member
    edited May 2022

A teen focused kit is just as overdue, if not more so than Little Campers was. There needs to be a lot more teen focused gameplay. Phases and mood swings alone aren't enough. I wonder if the upcoming we get an EP this summer and it is Generations, will we be getting a teen kit in the roadmap. Little Campers could be the signal of more kits focused on the younger sims. Like you and many others I sure hope so. We'll find out in July.