Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may06.jpg
    May 6: A Galaxy Far Far Away!

D.J. opens his eyes. He has a massive headache. He thinks the zombified personnel did a number on him. After rubbing his eyes, he notices a couple things. He's practically naked. And he's in some type of forest, not desert sand. He moves to a sitting position and then stands up. D.J. calls out to Aaron and Cale with no response.

dj-05-068.jpg

D.J. begins to walk towards a path when he notices another Sim heading his direction. But this Sim is no ordinary Sim. It has a large head, big black eyes, and a very weird mouth. D.J. considers hiding, but this Sim is walking towards him and looks like D.J. has already been spotted.

dj-05-069.jpg

"Hello! Do you speak Simlish?" D.J. asks.
    The weird looking Sim responds, "dj-05-071.jpg" (Who are you and where are your clothes?)
    "What? I don't understand you!"
    "dj-05-072.jpg" (Don't you have a universal translator?)
    "I...don't...know...what...you...are...saying!"

dj-05-070.jpg

The weird looking Sim grabs D.J. by the arm and pulls him along. D.J. tries to fight himself loose, but it's no use. After a short drag, the two come to a clearing where D.J. sees another Sim, but looks more like him.

"Help me!" D.J. directs his voice at the Sim in an orange jumpsuit.
    dj-05-073.jpg(I found him wandering the woods. I don't know if he is part of the First Order or someone who is lost. I am not sure why he isn't wearing clothes.)
    "Where did you come from?" The Sim in the orange jumpsuit asks D.J.
    "Thank goodness, you speak Simlish. This...thing...just grabbed me and started pulling me."
    "He's a Bith. And you don't understand his language because you're not wearing a universal translator." The Sim in the orange jumpsuit looks D.J. up and down. "Now, are you going to tell me where you came from?"
    "Aren't I in StrangerVille?" D.J. asks.
    "I don't know what this StrangerVille is, but you are not there. We need to get you clothes."

dj-05-074.jpg

The Sim in the orange jumpsuit introduces himself as Poe. And in turn D.J. acknowledges by introducing himself as D.J. Poe leads D.J. to the Dwelling at the Black Spire Outpost. On the way, D.J. tells Poe about what happened. Poe is just as confused as D.J.

dj-05-075.jpg

After helping D.J. purchase some new clothes and freshen up a bit, Poe gives him 100 credits. He tells D.J. it's the currency used to buy stuff. D.J. is also wearing a universal translator as to understand all the inhabitants he comes across.

"Thank you for buying me new clothes. I really appreciate it. I feel like I haven't eaten in at least a day. Is there a place around here with food?" D.J. asks Poe.
    "Docking Bay 7 does. Let's go get something to eat." Poe replies.

dj-05-076.jpg

D.J. and Poe arrive at Docking Bay 7. Unfortunately it was very crowded inside. Poe recommends the Felucian Garden Spread to D.J. while he himself orders the Fried Endorian Yip-Tip. After, they take their food outside to eat.

dj-05-077.jpg
    dj-05-078.jpg
    dj-05-079.jpg
    dj-05-080.jpg

Poe had to deal with some things and tells D.J. to hang around for a bit, but don't get into too much trouble. After disappearing into a nearby building, D.J. wanders around the Black Spire Outpost. He happens upon a Sim wearing a white metal suit of armor and holding a gun of some sort.

"Cool outfit!" D.J. tells the Sim in the white armor suit. "Where do I get one of these?"
    "If you want to join the First Order, I can make that happen."

Then a lightbulb clicked on in D.J.'s head. He recognized something. This is a stormtrooper from the Star Wars series, he thought to himself. Now he figured he must be dreaming. He pinches himself only making him wince.

dj-05-081.jpg
    dj-05-082.jpg

D,J. walks away slowly from the stormtrooper who stares at him while leaving. There was no way D.J. wanted to be part of the bad guys in this dream. He found another Sim for which the alien race look familiar in the movies he's watched. He greets the blue alien for which the alien thinks he's looking for a job. He suggests to D.J. to go visit the Cantina if he's needing to make credits.

dj-05-083.jpg
    dj-05-084.jpg

Poe returns and finds D.J. and was happy he wasn't getting into any trouble.

"I just talked to a stormtrooper." D.J. mentions to Poe.

Poe raises an eyebrow and looks at D.J. with caution.

"Oh, don't worry." D.J. continues. "My memory is coming back to me. I think I'm a Jedi in training."
    "Oh, really?" Poe says questionably. "Perhaps you should talk to someone then."

dj-05-085.jpg

Poe brings D.J. back to the place he was found and to the the Bith alien that had found him.

"Go ahead and tell him what you told me." Poe says to D.J.

So, D.J. tells his lie. The alien is skeptical, but is willing to give D.J. a chance and requests D.J. to do a little spying to show his loyalty. He asks Poe to go along with D.J.

dj-05-087.jpg
    dj-05-086.jpg

Poe helps D.J. sneak into the First Order compound. While Poe is sneaking around gathering his own information, D.J. finds a couple stormtroopers and creates a distraction so they don't notice Poe.

dj-05-088.jpg

Once D.J. is in the clear, Poe says something about disrupting the TIE Fighter and figure out how to disable it. He tells D.J. if they analyze it, they might be able to do some damage to all of them from afar.

dj-05-089.jpg
    dj-05-090.jpg

Thinking they might be spotted, D.J. and Poe make their way out of the First Order compounds. D.J. notices a supply crate and decides to raid it for anything useful.

dj-05-091.jpg
    dj-05-092.jpg

D.J. and Poe make their way back to the Resistance Base. They find the alien that requested D.J. to do a bit of spying and report in. Poe lets the alien know that D.J. can be trusted. He's not sure D.J. is a Jedi, but he is one of the good guys.

dj-05-093.jpg

D.J. is introduced to more of the Resistance. With the knowledge he came back from the First Order compounds, he is tasked with a more dangerous mission if he's up for it.

dj-05-094.jpg
    dj-05-095.jpg

It now was getting late and Poe suggests to D.J. to get some sleep.

dj-05-096.jpg

Side Notes:
    • Many of the first tasks for the Batuu mission ended up having very similar messages from those D.J. spoke to. Therefore, I completed those tasks, but only shared one as part of storytelling purposes.
    • I'm pretty excited. This is a pack I've had since its release but never played it. Again, thanks to @Karababy52 for putting this Challenge together so I could explore all my packs I've bought now. :smile:
    • I'm sort of treating this like a Wizard of Oz thing.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Karababy52 -
    Comment on your comment to me Actually, Morgan didn't tell Dylan she was meeting Paolo...just that it was an old friend from high school. So, no, he doesn't know it's Paolo.

May 16 - Nice shot of fox in the dessert night.

May 17 - Drinking and confessing. That's what it's all about. And they decide on who their 3rd defender will be to defeat the alien plant. Good choice with that strong-willed girl. And so Cale is off to the bar, and, of course, meets a pretty young thing. Fox is lamenting over Venus not calling him and drinking too much. And then, just as he is about to call her, she calls him and she is in danger. And Fox finds out he has a son - Kit - (okay, love the name...little baby fox! lol). But what a way to find out when Venus and his son are in danger and trapped in the bedroom, and now Fox has to head up to the spaceship and rescue them and have a mega-battle with his brother. And I guess the truth will be known about Elara. Will Fox be able to save Venus and Kit in time and defeat his brother? Oh gee....sounds tense.

@RememberJoy -
    Nice time in Granite Falls, even though Carol is freezing, and conjures up a bad meal, but then discovers the chilli-o spell. lol Love that Adam paints pics wherever they are. Nice memories for him. And, I love that photo of Kaori and Adam lying on the ground with the chipmunk in it. I love chippies! And that dream memory that he told Kaori is so nice...an alien world where he felt welcome? Hmm...I wonder if he will ever go there in real life? And, of course he feels closer to Kaori and...um...nature after that! lol I wonder if there will be another nooboo in their lives?

@LegacySims2017 -
    May 6 - Okay, this is a twist! DJ is now in Batuu? Well, he was knocked unconscious, so, yeah, maybe it's all a dreamscape. I will comment more on this later, as have to get going this morning. I don't have this pack, but look forward to discovering it through your gameplay. And, of course, DJ appears in the world with hardly any clothes on again! When you travel between worlds, you're just suddenly naked. hehehe Reminds me of those Terminator movies where they always show up naked in the current world.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited May 2022
    I might be able to do proper comments/replies and get an update out later tonight, but I've got a grueling assignment due on Friday that's taking up most of my time. I did want to say this though because I got excited haha:

@Karababy52
    Look who is the bartender tonight at the Narwahl Arms @afai1261 It's your Sim, Clarissa! Of course Cale decided to use his charms on her.

[...]

I hope it's okay that Cale will have a baby (or two) with her
    OMG yes!
    Yes of course it's okay :joy: I'm so excited to see their kid(s) LOL
    May 17th Comments:

@RememberJoy
    Lots of fun happening in the forest. :lol: The sad bear returned but wasn't sad anymore after meeting Adam. :wink:

@Karababy52
    Oh, wow. The showdown between Fox and Eros is coming. Can I say I am excited to see Fox kick some Eros tooshie? lol He'll have the needed adrenaline knowing he had a son now. And also because of that, he might share with Cale about all his children he's been having unknowingly. :tongue:

@SoulGal7
    Poor Dylan and Morgan. I just hope she doesn't do anything she'll regret later when she meets up with Paolo. Will have to wait and see.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    @LegacySims2017 -
    May 6 - too bad you didn't start the Batuu adventure on May 4h lol (May the Force Be with you). Anyway, it is rather cool. Are there two versions? Obviously DJ is going to help the Resistance, but what if he had joined the Storm Troopers? Is that an option to be a bad guy, too? lol So I guess the work he can do are sort of like odd jobs, and he gets paid in credits. I wonder why EA decided that Batuu would not support simoleons and have a whole different currency? I guess that makes it a bit tougher. DJ seems to be doing a great job so far.
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @LegacySims2017 -
    May 6 - too bad you didn't start the Batuu adventure on May 4h lol (May the Force Be with you). Anyway, it is rather cool. Are there two versions? Obviously DJ is going to help the Resistance, but what if he had joined the Storm Troopers? Is that an option to be a bad guy, too? lol So I guess the work he can do are sort of like odd jobs, and he gets paid in credits. I wonder why EA decided that Batuu would not support simoleons and have a whole different currency? I guess that makes it a bit tougher. DJ seems to be doing a great job so far.

Just a quick response.
    There are three options. Join the Resistance, First Order, or Scoundrels. You can only join the Resistance or First Order, but you can also join the Scoundrels and one of the other two. There are Missions which reward credits. You also get a new wardrobe and inventory for Batuu. Your other outfits and inventory are sorta tucked away until you leave Batuu (which you go via going on vacation).
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 18th: Back to the Secret Woods

Today's Accomplishments:
    Painter Extraordinaire
    - Paint 3 emotional paintings

NOwUa7r.png
    Carol and I got up early to go fishing while Kaori slept in.
    Fv54PZ8.png
    It was a chilly morning, but the sky was clear and we managed to catch a few new types of fish.
    X9b7985.png
    Kaori eventually got up and joined us, but by early afternoon we decided we needed a change of scenery.
    XbtPWVz.png

We hiked back up to the lake, but by the time we got there the day had turned sweltering, so we quickly stripped down into our cooler clothing.
    ke9JTj3.png

We wanted to explore the secret woods we'd stumbled upon the last time we were here a bit more, so I led the way into the thicket and soon we emerged near the falls.
    mQpf3Rb.png
    Kaori and Carol wanted to see if they could catch any new types of fish here, so they ran off towards the falls. I followed slowly behind and stopped to catch a few butterflies and dig up a some treasures.
    P4owTfN.png
    When I caught up to them, I pulled out my rod and used all of my accumulated fishing knowledge to angle for a bigger, rarer type of fish.
    oEvsaRf.png
    My first big catch actually ended up not even being a fish. I somehow managed to pull up a portable shower someone must have dumped in the lake.
    Finders keepers!
    BfkUQYL.png
    It took some patience, but eventually I did manage to catch the rare and terrible Mountain Lionfish!
    zpyDSV6.png

By early evening we were starting to feel hungry, so I lit a campfire and we roasted some of our catch for dinner.
    zwYKtC5.png
    All the fishing had brought me to a moment where I was able to surge my emotions, so I chose to feel playful, and used that as inspiration to do some painting.
    z3G2X1D.png
    When I was done, I looked around for inspiration for my next work of art, and my eyes rested on Kaori.
    rOH4uVU.png
    Perfect.
    I got to work, and as we idly chatted, I painted a great masterpiece.
    Hu5rRgC.png
    When Kaori came around to see what I'd painted, she gave me a sly smile and told me it was beautiful, but that if I wanted to paint something truly amazing, all I had to do was paint a self-portrait.
    Eg8Uhxh.png
    I will admit she made me blush.

Carol was fading fast, so we teleported back to our campsite and tucked her into the tent, and not long after, joined her for a good night's sleep.
    edited May 2022
    May 16 - Visit to the Secret Society Ruins

dylan-found-the-circle.png
    WEDNESDAY - PART 1
    When classes were over, Dylan went to speak to his Soccer Coach, and his coach told him to take a night off and rest his arm. Dylan didn't really want to miss Soccer practice, but having a night off gave him an opportunity to try to find the Secret Society's Ceremonial circle and altar and to make those offerings.

Dylan walked over to Pepper's Pub, and saw the castle ruins. He headed down the street to the left, and on the right hand side, came upon a clearing. An upright stone with a flat surface stood in the middle of a mushroom circle. And interspersed in the circle, were some plants. This must be it!

an-unusual-circle.png

He had carefully brought the three items that he would be offering to the sprites. He laid them down one at a time.

made-an-offering.png

And just like what had happened at the university statue, they disappeared. The sprites must have liked his gifts! He had completed the first requirement of being a member of the Secret Society.

sprite-attach-level-2-secret-society.png

Dylan stood there for a moment and then spoke quietly,"Sul Sul Sprites! We met last night. I know I can't really talk to you yet, but maybe you can hear me. I'm cursed, and I need your help to remove this curse. Someone tricked me into drinking a love potion...and the love potion was somehow changed. My friend Ethren thinks that perhaps some forest sprites on The Crumbling Isle in Windenburg had changed the potion. And now I have to kiss all these sims...and all the kisses taste like garlic. Can you help me?"

he-has-now-completed-the-first-task.png

And suddenly Dylan saw all the colors again, like he did last night, and he thought he heard a voice in his head, "Kiss more sims..."

and-somemagic-occurs.png

Dylan looked around. Had they spoken to him? "What? Kiss more sims? No...I don't want to kiss more sims...I only want to kiss one sim..."

And he heard that laughter again, and suddenly he felt Very Flirty. Even more flirty than he had felt last night. And the sprites were in his head, controlling his thoughts and actions.

And all Dylan could think about was that he did want to kiss more sims. A lot of them...all of them. And he thought of where he might find sims to kiss, and before he knew what he was doing, he started walking towards Hunter and Aaron's dorm.

2-sprites-around-him.png

romantic-prowess.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Dylan arrived at Briny Tower, he immediately went up to a sim named Fetia Lahela, and did an Enchanting Introduction.

w-term-2-fox.png

And within minutes, he had kissed her...

ther-sprites-are-around.png

The sprites had followed him here and were circling around him. He felt dazed...and all he wanted to do was kiss sims. And a song came to his mind...

"A little bit of Monica in my life
    A little bit of Erica by my side
    A little bit of Rita is all I need
    A little bit of Tina is what I see
    A little bit of Sandra in the sun
    A little bit of Mary all night long
    A little bit of Jessica, here I am
    A little bit of you makes me your man"

Yes, it all felt so right...

kissing-in-the-dorm.png

One...two...three...he didn't even remember their names anymore. And every time he kissed a sim, he tasted that garlic-kiss, and he just moved on to another sim.

hunter-sees-them-together.png

At one point, Hunter saw Dylan with one of his roomies.

Hunter: "Hey Dylan, are you okay bro? You look kind of dazed. Maybe I should take you home..."

Dylan: "All your roomies are so lovely...and they just want to be kissed...by me..."

Hunter just stared at Dylan and remembered what Morgan had told them about Dylan having this Kiss Curse.

shower-ofpetals.png

tried-to-do-it-in-the-bathroom-but-his-other-new-gf-saw-him.png

He didn't even seem to care if a sim he had already kissed was in the same room when he kissed another sim. Just kiss them all...just kiss them all...kept going through his head. And the sprites flitted about as he kept kissing sims.

houda-last-roomie.png

kissing-roomie-while-other-gf-is-sleeping.png

The last sim brought him into her room, and her roomie was asleep in the bed. The sim who was asleep was Fetia, a sim he had already kissed.

But that didn't seem to stop Dylan.

she-ismad-at-dylan.png

And Fetia woke up and saw Dylan kissing her roomie and was mad at Dylan. He had been caught cheating on her!

in-the-same-night-she-was-betrayed-by-cheating.png

Oops! He put her mind at ease and swooped her in for a passionate kiss. And all seemed to be right with the world again. (autonomous action by Dylan).

auto-action-on-dylans-part.png

And then all at once, he heard some laughter, and the sprites left and his head cleared. Dylan stood there looking around him wondering what had brought him here. And then he knew. It was the sprites. Oh gosh! They had read his mind...and had brought him over to Aaron and Hunter's dorm to find sims to kiss. That was bizarre!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

What a horrible night! Dylan suddenly felt very lonely and wished Morgan was there. He could use a hug. But not just any hug...a hug with Morgan. It was the only way he could get close to her without being pushed away by that necklace she wore.

He looked at the time and tried calling Morgan but there was no answer. Dang! Where was she? Dylan knew that Wolfgang was still in his E-Sports meeting, so Dylan decided to call Robin on her cell to see if she knew.

Dylan: "Robin, is Morgan there? She's not answering her cell."

wheres-morgan.png

Robin: "No, she's actually out with a friend and they're not back yet."

robin-gets-a-call-from-dylan.png

Dylan: "Oh right...she told me about that last night. Do you happen to know where they went?"

Robin: "I think I heard her say that she was going to Pepper's Pub...maybe she's still there..."

leaving-dorm-for-peppers-pub.png

Dylan thanked Robin and headed off to Pepper's Pub. Dylan didn't know any of Morgan's high school friends, except Wolfgang, and he hoped that Morgan wouldn't mind him dropping in just to say hi. Maybe he'd even find out some things about Morgan that he didn't know.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

Mambo No. 5, Lou Bega, 1999.

Fun times at the dorm again. Different Term, different sims.

fetia-lahela.png
    olivia-maynard-he-really-likes-her.png

img
    ]

brittani-mcclure.png
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Page 52 Comments:

@SoulGal7
    Feb 23rd -
    jesus. 576 text messages? Dylan. We know you like the girl, but that is just to much xD
    YEAH DJ!!! Go rock the dance floor and get that win for the chain breakers! Help the real team out! WOO!

@afai1261
    March 23rd -
    I'm sure Aaron will snap out of being hit by Adam soon. I mean stop being a mopey angry teenager who is feeling heart broken and realize that he and Hunter are perfect for each other. and stop dueling and losing Aaron! It just makes you angrier!:O
    March 24th -
    There you go Aaron! You just needed some proper rest and to clear your head. Thanks Robin and Melissa!

@LegacySims2017
    March 12th -
    Congrats on completing the aspiration!!
    March 13th -
    Those potions look spooky :open_mouth:
    March 14th -
    Oh my gosh. The dust bunnies. xD Poor Dj!! I think you can drag the dust bunnies in live mode, but I may be making that up. And it's hilarious that he kept stomping it out and bam it's there again. was it actually three different ones? cause there are usually only three. and that is an amazing way to put it in the story. I love it!
    March 15th -
    Yay snowpals!!
    march 16th -
    Nice! Another duel win! Congrats Dj.

@RememberJoy
    March 23rd -
    I wonder if the hermit noticed the sudden thunderstorm ending.
    March 24th -
    I'm glad he can put up the pictures and isn't to paranoid to do so.

@permanentrose
    March 23rd -
    awwww she's adorable!@!!
    march 24th -
    OH MY GOD!! xD i mean, yay for not letting him get spell bound again. But turning her into a fish. xD was not expecting that.

@Karababy52
    March 23rd -
    He's so smitten. It's so sweet. but also, awww poor Cale!
    March 24th -
    The dance party is so cute! Cale is really a good dad.
    Page 53 comments:
    @afai1261
    March 25th -
    OMG I forgot Cale was having a baby with Aster!! (i've been getting very tempted to end Velmas pregnancy early as well. I want to see the baby!! xD but also this gives me time to try to come up with a name o.O)
    ahahahaha
    on sixam men get adbucted and pregnant. hmmmm Joe birdy. xD I'm laughing imagining the stories connected and he's just realized where the other child has come from.
    awwww I love the name.Such a sweet last picture! awwww
    March 26th
    He beat L!!! :O

@permanentrose
    march 25th -
    I'm glad that they're together and Cale is supportive. Robin was crushing so hard and being a good friend and not saying anything. She's so sweet!
    OMG ADORABLE TODDLERS Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    March 26th -
    I laughed out loud and had to try to quiet myself cause my kids are sleeping when I saw L in the bedroom waving. "Hey that woohoo looks fun! okay just checking in. byyyyye" xD
    oh my gosh. Robin now has control over Cale's flirtation essence (i know, that's now how it works) That's hilarious.

@RememberJoy
    March 25th -
    Oh boy. the plot thickens about Adam's past :open_mouth:
    March 26th -
    oh my gosh no. Kaori! What ?!?sad clown makeup? *clicks spoiler tag so fast* Ahhh hah! So that's what it is. mod spell. Not that i know any of the real spells anyways. xD I just thought kaori/Katie had been cursed by all of that magic overpowered stuff everyone keeps mentioning. Yay for Carol and her A!!

@LegacySims2017
    March 17th
    Hello little Anton!

@Karababy52
    March 25th
    Hello Happy Cale and a frog. I wish we could name the frogs (and various collectables for that matter xD let me name everything! It's fun! xD)
    march 26th
    Joe is SO CUTE. and the tent really helps that much? I haven't played with it yet, I don't really have issues with the imagination skill though for whatever reason. mental is always the one i struggle with. Or.. whatever it's called for toddlers. Regardless, He is adoraaaablle!!! Just like his daddy xD

@SoulGal7
    Feb 24th -
    I completely forgot Dylan has glasses. and oh my gosh. cute. So cute. the glasses in this outfit with the hair. He's so adorable.
    The drama unfolding! :O I really wish I'd been able to put the effort in to my own story like this. But it just isn't the year for me to do that xD I'm loving this though!

SOmetimes i forget which sim is whose because i get invested in their stories in everyone's game. xD
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 18: "Haters only hate the people they can't be and the things they can't have..."

oZcYEVL.png

Notes - Warning! Some poses look a bit violent. Open the spoiler at your own discretion! o.O
    vaAwfB1.png
    "I've come for Venus and my Son. Step aside Eros, it's over."

WJNxPpb.png
    "How dare you speak to your Commander with such disrespect. You have no authority over me. Venus is MY wife, my business. That abomination you call your Son is also mine to do with as I see fit."

67A53oq.png
    "Back off and get out of my face. Go back to the human you love so much. I will take care of what is mine. Venus must be disciplined. I have every right by Sixam law to execute whatever punishment I see fit. For both of them!"

QrWSR5s.png
    "Punishment? You call murdering your wife, kidnapping and giving away MY son punishment? He's an innocent child, he has done nothing. You're a monster Eros. No wonder she doesn't love you. You disgust me. And you are NOT my Commander, not anymore. I'm done. Enough!"

tzyOaoD.png
    "Why Eros? Why do you hate me so much? I know it's more than just because Venus loves me more than you. You've resented me since we were kids. I've tried my entire life to understand and be the brother you want. But it's never been enough. Where does all this anger, hate, and resentment come from? Is it because of Father? My Mother? What!?"

GaRGGjN.png
    "I don't have to tell you anything. You're below me, I own you. Remember? Do as I say and leave or I'll tell the Supreme Commander you killed her daughter!"

ctdlPof.png
    7pFD9Ue.png
    "You hated Father for leaving Sixam because of me? He loved my Mother, that's why he left Sixam, not because of me!"
    "She was a human, a filthy, disgusting human! He loved humans more than he did my Mother or...me. He loved YOU more because you were part of her, a human. I hate humans! I hate you!"
    "I'm not a human, I'm full alien, just like you!"
    "NO, you're not, you have human DNA in your blood. You're not worthy of the Pollinator name. If your Mother hadn't spread her legs for him, he wouldn't have left. Your Mother was a *beep*, she ruined everything and so did he for falling for her trap, YOU! And now Venus spread her legs for you, I hate her, she deserves to die and so does that disgusting Son of yours."

HKSeZkX.png
    4sp5W9g.png
    E0l64WO.png
    PaBk46t.png
    "That's for calling my Mother a *beep* for threatening Venus, for threatening my Son, for blackmailing me out of hatred! You don't care at all about the Mind Control Project, do you? That was just an excuse to torture and control me, wasn't it? WASN'T IT? ANSWER ME YOU *BEEP*!"

SmBpCk5.png
    "I don't care, I just liked watching you grovel, it made me laugh. I'd laugh in your face right now but you're choking me. I hate you, I hate everyone, you took my life, you took my Father, you took my wife. You and all humans deserve to die for what you've done. Go *beep* yourself Fox, while you still can. You'll be disgraced and shunned from Sixam for this and never be able to go back. Why don't you just kill me now like you did that girl. Murderer!" Eros whispered in a raspy voice.

IxzVwjc.png
    "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Fox lost it, he hit Eros over and over until he stopped trying to defend the blows and lay unconscious.

WC6uiB8.png
    Eros would live, but he'd be in a world of pain for a long time from the thrashing Fox had just given him. Fox stepped over Eros' prone body and started banging on the steel door calling for Venus to open it.

"VENUS! IT'S ME, FOX! LET ME IN! I'VE COME TO TAKE YOU AND KIT AWAY TO SAFETY! EROS IS OUT COLD!"

The steel door whooshed open and Venus ran straight into Fox's arms, clinging to him for dear life.

x8zET7l.png
    "FOX, you're here! Thank you for saving us! He's crazy!"
    "He can't hurt you anymore. We had a fight, I expected it. I knocked him out. Don't worry though, I didn't kill him. I wanted to, but...I didn't."

jQFR0K5.png
    "I don't care, I'm just glad you're here. I was so scared for Kit and what he might do. I love you Fox, I love you, I love you so much!" Venus said and began to cry out of relief.
    "Shhh, don't cry, it's alright now. No more tears. I'm taking you away from here. I love you too Sweetheart! I have a lot of things I need to tell you, some of it might shock you, but I don't want us to have any secrets between us. But not right now. Right now I just want to hold you and..."

aFM1ttS.png
    e5uGFPh.png
    "Mama kith, kith, kith!"

JEdtHVs.png
    Venus slowly pulled away from Fox and turned to smile at Kit. "Yes, Mama is kissing your Daddy, your real Daddy."
    "Da-ee Da-ee! Huggy, Huggy Kit-tee!"

e1gFeFb.png
    "Aww, I'm so happy to meet you and hug you Kit. Daddy loves you little guy."
    "Da-ee lub Kit-tee."
    "Yes I do!"

wQAZFqO.png
    "Venus, he is perfect!"
    "Just like his Father."

F9Ij9i1.png
    "Up! Up!"
    "You want me to pick you up?"
    "Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!"

rCvL3DE.png
    Fox picked up Kit who immediately put his arms around Fox's neck and gave him a squeeze, snuggling up to him as he lay his sweet little head on Fox's shoulder.
    "Da-ee 'mell good."
    "hehe Kit smells good too...uh, mostly. I think he might need a change Venus."

I7ghZLA.png
    "I'm not surprised, we've been trapped in here for hours.."
    "I don't mind, he's so sweet. I could hold him forever, and you!"

torPhwY.png
    "Alright, let's go home."
    "Go home, home, home, a dome dome." Kit sang.
    "You're so silly Kit."
    "Silly willy kit-teeeee! MEOW!"

cKvgLHj.png
    "Are you sure he's alright?"
    "Yes, he'll be fine. But just in case maybe we should program the autopilot for Sixam."
    "Alright."
    "I feel kind of bad for beating him up so much."
    "Don't be, he deserved it."

gFpBU3P.png
    Fox wasn't sure what the future held for his new little family, there were a lot of decisions that needed to still be made and secrets to tell. But he hoped that they'd all get through it in the end because of the love they shared, including Cale. He was a little anxious about it, but he had to finally come clean with his friend and face the consequences. Whatever that might be...
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may07.jpg
    May 7: All Wings Report In!

After having breakfast the next morning, D.J. explores the Resistance base a bit more and finds a cave. He pokes his head into the darkness and then continues to step through.

dj-05-097.jpg
    dj-05-098.jpg

D.J. notices Poe is up as well and together they make their way to the Cantina within the Black Spire Outpost. They were there to meet up with a contact that has acquired a Dataspike. D.J. has to chuckle to himself as the alien they were meeting up with had spikes on his head. Fitting for an item they were meant to retrieve.

dj-05-099.jpg
    dj-05-100.jpg

D.J. and Poe then make their way back to the First Order compound. They had already done a bit of investigating, and now they need to get back to the control panel they saw before. They were instructed to retrieve access codes.

Having found the control panel, D.J. begins to analyze it.

dj-05-101.jpg

A First Order officer approaches.

"What are you two doing here?" The officer asks.
    "We're doing a diagnostic check on the control panel. We were informed it was malfunctioning." D.J. quickly responds with off the top of his head. Poe turns away and faces the building.
    "I need to see your badge." The officer demands.

D.J. pulls out his ID badge that the Resistance had made him last night. This would allow him access to restricted areas as well as situations like this where officers would ask to see some form of identification.

"He's with me." D.J. points over to Poe. "New guy. He's a bit shy."
    "Very well." The officer says and hands D.J. his ID back and continues on her way.

dj-05-102.jpg

After the officer leaves, D.J. retrieves the Dataspike he obtained and begins to splice the control panel by scrambling the keys.

dj-05-103.jpg

Successfully using the Dataspike, D.J. begins retrieving the Comm Tower access codes with the assistance of Poe.

dj-05-104.jpg

D.J. and Poe go over to the Comm Tower next. There is a stormtrooper near it, so Poe decides to have a chat with them while D.J. get to work on the Comm Tower control panel to disrupt the First Order's transmissions being sent out.

dj-05-105.jpg
    dj-05-106.jpg

Back at the Resistance base camp, D.J. is asked if he'd be willing to help with a supply run. The leader of the Resistance is the one requesting D.J.'s help and he should visit her. Poe tells D.J. it's a great opportunity to get in on the good side of the leader. Maybe she can even figure out how to get him home back to StrangerVille.

dj-05-107.jpg
    dj-05-108.jpg
    dj-05-109.jpg

D.J. and Poe had lunch first before going to the Resistance base hideout. Once they get to the hideout, Vi Moradi is waiting for them inside. They all take a seat and Vi explains what her plans are. She mentions that some of the Resistance group have mentioned of a new guy, but she wanted to see for herself.

dj-05-110.jpg
    dj-05-111.jpg

D.J. and Poe head back to the First Order compound. The control panel they managed to crack before was good enough as any to scramble their monitors.

dj-05-112.jpg

Once scrambled and Vi notified, D.J. and Poe go the Den of Antiquities in the Black Spire Outpost to haggle for X-Wing Fighter parts.

dj-05-113.jpg
    dj-05-114.jpg

Once the parts were retrieved, D.J. and Poe went back to the Resistance base and found an out of commission X-Wing Fighter. Since Poe is an expert flyer, he helps D.J. fix it up.

dj-05-115.jpg

After all the repairs were made on the X-Wing Fighter, D.J. goes and changes into a flight suit. He doesn't understand why Poe won't fly the mission. Poe tells D.J. that Vi wants him to. Poe gives D.J. his expertise on how to fly.

dj-05-116.jpg

Poe and the alien D.J. first met stand by as D.J. prepares his Fighter for departure, a droid on the top to help him guide.

dj-05-117.jpg
    dj-05-118.jpg
    dj-05-119.jpg
    dj-05-120.jpg
    dj-05-121.jpg

As D.J. flies into the First Order air space, he is detected and soon is followed by TIE Fighters. He does his best to lose them.

dj-05-122.jpg

And with a bit of maneuvering, D.J. is able to lose his enemies and fly back to the Resistance base.

dj-05-123.jpg

At the Resistance base hideout, D.J. shares his thrill of flying the X-Wing Fighter and how he dodged all the TIE-Fighters. Vi congratulated him on a job well done. She tells him and Poe to get some rest as tomorrow is going to be another big day. She mentions it is time to recruit more Resistance members and steal some supplies that are needed from the First Order compound.

dj-05-124.jpg

Side Note:
    For the Dok-Ondar Den of Antiquities mission, the shop page was glitched, so I did a google search so readers could see what Dok-Ondar looks like.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    *Updated my May 18th post above! Comments/replies will have to wait until later today. It took awhile to write this and I have a headache now. It's bedtime for me anyway. Tomorrow is my grocery shopping day too so it might be later in the afternoon/early evening before I get to them. I hope y'all understand and hope you had a great day/night! <3
  • lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Hi - As I've managed to not do so well with this, I'm thinking of setting up a thread for Selena and having it continue there (it feels unfair to leave her like that!) Would this be okay?
    May 18th Comments:

@SoulGal7
    I cracked up at seeing D.J.'s expression when Dylan is talking to Morgan about the secret society and the forest sprites. Poor Morgan is exhausted of hearing (and perhaps seeing) of Dylan kissing others. She knows it's going to happen, but now it's getting to her. Poor girl.
    At least D.J. had something on this time around on Batuu unlike when he went to Glimmerbrook where he was completely nekkid. :lol:
    I did consider starting it May 4th, but it didn't fit the story at the time. :wink: I kinda like the separate currency. That way when he "wakes up", he didn't spend any of his other money.
    Dang, that was a lot of kissing for Dylan. And he couldn't control it. The sprites think they're being funny, but they're actually hurting Dylan. Too bad they don't know that. And now he's on his way to the Pub. I don't see this a positive ending for either of Dylan or Morgan.

@RememberJoy
    Adam caught a nice fish....and shower tarp! :joy: Looks like they're having fun in Granite Falls. Hopefully Darius doesn't ruin it for them.

@Karababy52
    I was cheering Fox on...lol! I don't think it's over with Eros, though. Might be a continuing side plot after Cale gets his memory back?

@Shadami
    I think you're doing a wonderful job with your story. Doesn't matter how long it takes. Oh, I love the game glitches. Is Velma pretending her phone is card? :joy: The cheeky grin Dylan has. Yeah, he knows. Oh boy, it's baby time come the end of the chapter!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    Page 54 Comments:

@afai1261
    March 27h -
    Awww, poor cowplants
    March 28th -
    lol! he stole a drink o celebrate? xD amazing

@SoulGal7
    Feb 25th -
    Oooooo is Morgan going to be a spellcaster too? :open_mouth:
    Feb 26th -
    oh the ever plotting Veronica and her drama plot. so good.
    Aude job. awwwww <3 and yes!! i knew Dylan just had to include Morgan somehow! so awesome!

@Karababy52
    March 27th
    Oh wow, impressive duel with the Corey guy! That's pretty amazing that Cale was able to block all of the guys shots!
    March 28th -
    That is a beautiful fishing spot. Love those screenshots.

@permanentrose
    March 27th
    Oh dear... I like frenemy Ophelia. But jealousy is not a good thing. oof. She should be happy for the friend she has such a huge crush on having a girlfriend, and hey, it shows that Robin likes girls. So the future doesn't completely shut out Ophelia as potentially being a love interest. If she was dating guys and only guys it might have ruined Ophelia's hope completely. I hope they're all okay after this incident.
    March 28th -
    the northern lights are so gorgeous! Disjointed story maybe, but lovely and fun screenshots.

@LegacySims2017
    March 18th -
    What is the magical unique strange frog that could be found in the well? Is it a way you can find a familiar when you're in theMagical Realm?
    March 19th -
    i'm looking forward to seeing all these artifcats!!
    March 20th -
    froggy friend!! yay!
    March 21st -
    It is so weird that you can only cast a food spell onto the floor. That seems wrong. xD
    March 22nd -
    something weird did happen xD you got zombiefied!
    March 23rd -
    YOU CAN DUPLICATE SIMS?!?!

@RememberJoy
    March 27th -
    Oh goodness. Poor Adam not being able to find that familiar that is just right.
    March 28th -
    Adam finally got his familiar!!! YAY!!
    @LegacySims2017
    Gorgeous daily post pic of Batuu! So somehow DJ gets transported to Batuu. Imagine waking up like that in such a strange land. I'd be freaking out, but not DJ! Glad some of his memories of Stars Wars were jogged by seeing the Stormtrooper. Very nice of Poe to help him out with some clothes and food. Sometimes a little white lie is necessary in times like this. This will be fun to read, hopefully DJ will have fun in Batuu. I wonder what he'll think about Hondo and if he'll try beating him at Sabacc, so fun!

I'm so glad you're enjoying the pack so far and thanks for the shout out about the challenge helping with your try at playing the pack and missions. This is one of the reasons I made it in the first place, to play with packs and their aspirations, discover new things, etc. that I've never tried before. Glad it's working that way for you! <3

Yep, you're exactly right! Fox was full of adrenaline when he had the showdown with Eros. He might've went a little too crazy on the guy, but from what Eros said to him, I can understand why that might happen. Fox was outraged and lost control, but he reined himself in. The truth will all come out now, in some shape or form. ;)

Another fantastic shot of Batuu for your daily post pic with the ship! hehe Funny thoughts DJ had about the Sim's head spikes and Dataspikes. Yikes! Caught! But wait, he has a fake ID card. Whew! Good thing his new friends made that for him. Loved this line, "New guy, he's a bit shy." hehe Good way to explain why he's staring at the wall and ignoring what's happening behind him. ;)

They make a good team though, smart idea Poe distracting the Stormtrooper while DJ gets to work. Go DJ & Poe! Oh cool, now he gets to meet Vi and go on a supply run for her! Whoa! He fixes an X-Wing and now gets to fly it!? o.O Oh boy, good luck with that DJ! Ohhh, it has a Droid helper, that's good news! And there he goes! Weeeeee! Uh oh, TIE Fighters! RUN DJ RUN! He made it! I had no idea in one of the missions they could fly that, so exciting! Love the screenshots. I've played a little in Batuu, but not very far with any missions.

Good idea finding the Dak Ondar photo on Google! Glad you did since I haven't a clue what any of these beings are, I've never seen them before. I'm a bit of a noob when it comes to Star Wars. The only movie I've ever seen is the first one in a theatre when I was a teen.

Yay! Glad you were cheering for Fox! Looks like he'll be a Hero twice over once he defeats the Mother with Cale, eh? Especially since I'm sure Venus considers him her Hero now. :) No, I doubt we've seen the last of Eros either. He'll most likely show up again at some point. Where that will be and when remains to be seen. ;)

@SoulGal7
    Oh, well I figured she didn't say it was Paolo to Dylan. I just said his name because WE know who it is, that's all. :) Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks, StrangerVille is so pretty...and so is Fox! ;)

Yep, Cale off doing what he does best! hehe Incidentally, Clarissa will most likely be his last baby Mama. If I counted right, she will have baby 100! Or perhaps one of the few prior Sims that haven't given birth yet will have twins and he'll have more than 100, we shall see soon!

Fox was still contemplating calling Venus while practicing bar tricks, he wasn't about to call her, but anyway, yes, Eros' madness has progressed in quite an alarming manner. I'm so glad you like Fox's son's name! I had thoughts it might be too cliché, but I think it's cute so I just felt like I had to give the little guy that name. :) If you've read my latest update you'll know the answers to these questions. All will be revealed now and Cale will soon be reunited with Sandy and his family!

Good idea taking off soccer practice to heal. This way, he was able to visit the Secret Society circle too. Oh man, I had a feeling this might happen. Those naughty, naughty Sprites! They sure are mischievous eh? Poor Dylan. hehe That song is the perfect way to describe Dylan's life right now! Whoa! Just how many Sims did Dylan kiss in their dorm? o.O hehe Way to go Dylan, a passionate kiss and she's putty in his hands again, no more betrayal sentiment, bye bye!

Uh oh, not good, not good at all! :( I hope Morgan isn't doing anything she shouldn't with Paolo and Dylan sees them. o.O Ah, okay he kissed four Sims, I see now. :)

@afai1261
    Yay! I'm so glad! I figured it would be okay. Clarissa might very well be carrying baby #100! We shall see soon! ;)

@Shadami
    Yes, Cale is smitten with Sandy, he's absolutely and totally in love with her! I loved their little dance party too. So cute!

It would be wonderful if we could name the frogs, I agree! Oh yes, that tent is incredible for the imagination skill, it almost feels like a cheat it goes up so fast. I love those screenshots of Joe looking out the window so much, he is absolutely adorable! :) Aww, and I agree about Cale too! Love my randy guy. hehe

Loved your reflections on the correlations between your life and Velma's story. It makes sense now why Velma would want to try to raise her child on her own. She's a strong woman and I'm sure she'll be fine. The phrase, 'Everything works out in the end' comes to mind. It's a favorite of mine because it's been my experience it's true. :)

Love how she was 'cheating' at cards and Dylan seems to know. Love when the game gives of gifts like that, even if only because of a glitch. I smell a showdown at some point between Cale and Dylan again. ;)

Sweet of Aaron and Hunter to help with the gardening. Velma has a lot of caring friends eh?

Oh! Baby time! YES! Great cliffhanger! :)

Yes, I was cheering so hard for Cale when he blocked every single shot from Cory! I've never seen that happen before. :) I agree, Glimmerbrook is so beautiful in my opinion.

@lilypadmeulin

Hi! So good to see you! If you want to make a thread for Selena, that's fine. We'd welcome your posts here in this thread though. Curious why you'd want to post for her in another thread? Whatever you want to do, of course it's up to you. I'm just happy you're considering continuing Selena's story. :)
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 19th: A little bit of everything

1EnTcvX.png
    When I returned from a quick morning hike, Kaori told me Carol was feeling a little homesick.
    jYK562b.png
    "For where?" I asked, feeling mildly confused. "We've never stayed in one place for more than a month."
    "I think she's missing having other people around," Kaori clarified. "She's only really had you and me to talk to and socialize with since we left Britechester."
    SMbAdBs.png
    "Well," I said thinking aloud, "summer is winding down and school will be starting again..."
    "But do you really think it's a good idea to settle down anywhere long term?" Kaori interrupted.
    I sighed. "Probably not," I admitted. "If the Realm hadn't been compromised, I'd just send her there to go to school and learn magic with Morgyn."
    "There's also the issue with our finances," Kaori said, causing me to wince. "We're going to have to start bringing in some money soon or we're going to be living on the streets."
    ijgAood.png
    "I can pick up a few freelancing jobs," I said reluctantly, "or I can start leading public yoga classes again."
    Suddenly I had a great idea!
    "I know how to cheer up Carol!" I said jumping to my feet.
    I ran over to the tent where Carol was quietly crying and gently called her name.
    "Carol?" I called, and she came out wiping her eyes.
    "Sorry dad," she said sadly, "but I don't feel like doing much right now."
    uRTfBnB.png
    I rubbed her shoulder, "I understand sweetie," I said sympathetically. "I was just wondering if you'd be interested in leading your own yoga class?"
    6ePSkQo.png
    Immediately her eyes widened and sparkled with excitement.
    "Really!" she grinned. "Do you think I'm ready for that?"
    sPGu7oC.png
    "Of course!" I said in mock surprise, "You're one of my best students!"

We marched to the center of camp and Carol rolled out her yoga mat. Kaori and I went around promoting her class, and soon she had three willing students surrounding her.
    DpNOcPX.png
    We drew back to a fire pit nearby, and watched proudly as she confidently led them through an energizing routine.
    I7tHhFb.png
    "She's your daughter," Kaori said, nudging me gently.

When the class was over, I ran out and gave her a high five.
    qSGWQZ4.png
    "Awesome job!" I cheered. "You're a natural!"

The day had gotten very hot, so I suggested we hike up to the lake and have a celebratory swim.
    As soon as we got there, we threw on out suits and jumped into the refreshingly cool mountain lake.
    I noticed a crude diving platform, so I climbed up and showed off my cannon ball, instantly instigating a splashing war of epic proportions!
    1EnTcvX.png
    FTNvIEI.png
    Q957Bry.png
    u8AK1Mk.png

At lunch time, I whipped us up a pot of camper's stew with some of the harvestables I'd found.
    FbuTGuy.png
    I was trying to show off for Kaori, but she wasn't paying me much attention.

After lunch we jumped back in, not even waiting an hour.
    VpnROfr.png
    What can I say? We like to live dangerously!
    This time it was Carol's turn to show off her diving skills, and she chose a back flip!
    AjhfWfm.png
    Of course more splashing followed!
    qP7JTxz.png

I wanted to get a few more family pictures, so I got out my camera and tripod and set them up on the bridge spanning the lake.
    9qeaT2j.png
    MfzIh2z.png
    What a fantastic looking bunch of sims!

Of course we couldn't end the day without a little fishing.
    YszwipE.png

When we returned to our campsite, we were all still pretty wound up, so we lay down in a triangle and stargazed together.
    3lrgm7J.png
    We shared some of our earlier adventures with Carol while we lay there, and talked about what we might do in the future.
    qcEq3tx.png

Honestly, it was the perfect ending to a nearly perfect day.
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 19: "Venus/Kit Disguises & House Remodel"

zvOiVOQ.png

Notes

Decided to keep the daily post pic, it's just too cute not to leave it. :)
    j8lJ0fR.png
    A bit of a short update, but I've been busy with yard work, grocery shopping and other errands today. Once I found time to play, the first order of business was to give Venus and Kit disguises. Venus had one, but it was game generated and of course looked nothing like her. I tried my best comparing her normal appearance to her disguise, but seeing them side-by-side like this, I didn't do as good a job as I thought.

Her eyes are too big and close together, her nose is a bit off, as is her lips, chin too long and face too narrow. Ah well, I might tweak it a bit more or just leave it and call it close enough. She has a new full wardrobe as well, but I figured you would see that in gameplay.

BTOH2t5.png
    Kit needed a disguise as well and again, I didn't do a very good job. Ah well, his appearance will change quite a bit when he ages up anyway. The biggest difference I can see is that his eyes are too big and the jawline is different. Anyway, Kit got a new full wardrobe as well. Incidentally, I love that top with the little backpack, it's adorable! Also, I'm in love with his ears! Gah! As you might have guessed, Kit is a full alien. He's Independent in case anyone wondered.

I had previously changed his hairstyle/color and eyebrows when I aged him up before the prior update. He had blond eyebrows and was bald. Oh, his disguise skintone is the same as Fox. :)

oO7h5c8.png
    The basement gym has been converted into Kit's bedroom. The half-bath stayed the same. The doorway where Fox is standing leads to the stairway to go upstairs.

Nx2Xz2v.png
    And of course that door leads to the half-bath. I just love that turtle rug!

16hNchM.png
    Here's an overhead view of the entire room, minus the attached bathroom that didn't change. I'm thinking I might put the tent that came with DHD outside somewhere for Kit along with at least the punching bag so the guys still have some kind of exercise equipment. I also cheated Kit's skills to the full levels so he could get up and down the stairs easily and I'll be too busy with Cale to do much toddler training anyway. Kit will age up to a child next month sometime.

Q1nq6KX.png
    Fox put the Data banks, his sleeping pod and the air vents for it in storage since he and Venus need a double bed. I believe only one Sim can sleep in the pods, so it was necessary. They could've woohoo'ed in there, but not sleep together. Otherwise, this room stayed the same.

uXY8xRX.png
    Lastly, here's another screenshot of Kit studying a painting. Or he was, once his room was finished and I unpaused, he of course had to go down there and play with the dollhouse. ;)

Tomorrow's update might be Fox revealing all his secrets to both Venus and Cale about Elara and to Cale about his abduction and how he was programmed. o.O Honestly, it's going to be a toughie for me to write. I'm not sure if Fox will tell Cale everything or not, it could go a couple ways. He might wait until after they defeat the Mother. We shall see.

I just wanted to get the new family members settled before causing anymore drama in all their lives. Kit won't care or understand, but I imagine it's going to be quite shocking for Venus (if she doesn't already know about Elara) and especially for Cale. o.O

Oh, another reason I might wait is technically Cale does not have 100 babies yet, in his family timeline, it shows 93. However, there are six pregnant Sims waiting to give birth. I miscounted before and thought he had 94. If one of them has twins, the sub-challenge will be complete. If not? Well, Cale will need one more baby Mama. Hmm, who should it be? I'll have to think about that.
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Updated my May 19th post above! Comments/replies coming up next! <3
    @Shadami
    Aww, bummer the hospital birth glitched for Velma and she didn't get a birth certificate. Well, you could always get one in Debug to hang on the nursery wall and pretend. They don't have the baby's name on them anyway. ;) Daphne! What a pretty name! I'm guessing Jinkies is a family name? Just curious. :) Gah! Bummer as well about the aging up glitch. Glad you caught it before she aged up too soon! A Sim year eh? Well dang, I was excited to see her as a toddler. Oh well, just keeps the suspense going. I don't have MCC so had no idea the lifespan of our Sims could be adjusted that way. Very cool!

HAHA! Cale comes over to see the baby and Velma wants to woo hoo with him! Of course, but yeah Velma, give yourself a break for a bit dear. Although I'm sure Cale would've been keen on the idea. ;) I don't blame you for using the Spellcaster bassinet, I use it for all my Sims' babies, it's just so pretty! Aww, so cute seeing Hunter gush over the baby. Ooo, some smooches from Dylan! Uh, Cale, Honey? You're falling behind in your campaign to win Velma's heart. Should've at least kissed her too when you visited. hehe

Hmm, she ignored Aldo's dives eh? Is she playing hard to get or just not interested since he's rarely around? Fascinating... Nice segue into Glimmerbrook. Nice that Adam will be able to help her out. Oh! Well now, looks like we might find out soon who is the Father of Velma's baby! \o/ Another great cliffhanger. :)
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @Shadami
    Aww, bummer the hospital birth glitched for Velma and she didn't get a birth certificate. Well, you could always get one in Debug to hang on the nursery wall and pretend. They don't have the baby's name on them anyway. ;) Daphne! What a pretty name! I'm guessing Jinkies is a family name? Just curious. :) Gah! Bummer as well about the aging up glitch. Glad you caught it before she aged up too soon! A Sim year eh? Well dang, I was excited to see her as a toddler. Oh well, just keeps the suspense going. I don't have MCC so had no idea the lifespan of our Sims could be adjusted that way. Very cool!

HAHA! Cale comes over to see the baby and Velma wants to woo hoo with him! Of course, but yeah Velma, give yourself a break for a bit dear. Although I'm sure Cale would've been keen on the idea. ;) I don't blame you for using the Spellcaster bassinet, I use it for all my Sims' babies, it's just so pretty! Aww, so cute seeing Hunter gush over the baby. Ooo, some smooches from Dylan! Uh, Cale, Honey? You're falling behind in your campaign to win Velma's heart. Should've at least kissed her too when you visited. hehe

Hmm, she ignored Aldo's dives eh? Is she playing hard to get or just not interested since he's rarely around? Fascinating... Nice segue into Glimmerbrook. Nice that Adam will be able to help her out. Oh! Well now, looks like we might find out soon who is the Father of Velma's baby! \o/ Another great cliffhanger. :)

Kara-
    Actually, birth certificates do have the names on them. :) You have to have your sim view the birth certificate and then a notification pops up to say what baby it was for.

XD well I couldn't think of a name... At all. So I just went full Scooby Doo theme. Since Velma in the show has her catch phrase as Jinkies.

Yes, we will find out soon. I just need to get another play session in and take some screenshots to show off the daddy. Though the hints are everywhere since I accidentally found out who it was xD.
  • afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 4
    *I couldn't resist using this as the daily pic lol
    nRqYFW9.png
    AwvOBsk.png

There was a knock on the door and Aaron immediately yelled, "Coming!"
    x3yTw3H.png

"Oh, Cale, come in!" Aaron's friend entered the house closely followed by a little boy. Aaron paused as Cale put away his umbrella and raised an eyebrow since it wasn't raining, and in answer Cale flashed him a smile showing off his fangs. "Ah, that explains it... So Aster turned you?"
    "Yup, after this little guy was born. Before we started university. You haven't met him, have you?"
    "Daddy, doggy!" the little guy exclaimed when Yoshi wandered into the entrance.
    KC3Nxvz.png

"Yes, it is a dog," Cale said, and Aaron chimed in with an, "It's okay, he won't bite." Then he thought to himself (At least, I don't think he will. He's a gentle boy...) He did add, "Though he's never been around toddlers before, so slowly, okay?"
    The toddler reached out a pudgy hand to touch Yoshi while Cale watched him carefully.
    PEGyld5.png

Yoshi sniffed his hand cautiously, and allowed the child to pet him.
    e9FpQUd.png

"Good boy, Yoshi," Aaron said softly, and Cale grinned.
    "Next thing you know he'll be asking me and Aster for a dog of his own."
    AX1yVVG.png

Aaron shook his head in answer to Cale's earlier question. "I don't believe I've had the pleasure of meeting your son," he smiled, and found himself grinning at the way Cale's eyes softened when he gazed at the toddler. It was immediately obvious that he absolutely adored the child.
    DQtxdFD.png

Then he paused and thought about what Cale had said.
    "Wait, you've been a vampire since before university? How did I not realise?"
    "You were probably more focused on your studies than the fact I almost died that one time you invited all of us out in Britechester the day before Love Day. Forgot my umbrella."
    "I-"
    Cale chuckled. "I'm fine, or else I wouldn't be here," he said and Aaron sighed.
    "It's just- I did the exact same thing to Hunter once in Mount Komorebi," he admitted. "Before we even started dating- sheesh, that feels like so long ago." He shook his head. "What's your little guy's name?"
    "Leo," Cale said softly, and the boy looked up at him, then turned his attention back to Yoshi.
    "Ah, a little lion?"
    "Aster and I were more thinking along the lines of the constellation not the big cat itself, but yeah, a lion."
    "He is precious, Cale."
    AH3WqH7.png

"So I heard you were here to check out those plants?"
    "Oh, yeah, I'd never seen anything like them before. Not until Hunter showed me a pic of one at least."
    LfW3jX0.png

"I've been studying them for a while now, and, honestly? They're ugly. And don't even get me started on the zombies..."
    "You're entitled to your wrong opinion- wait, did you say zombies?"
    "Uh... yeah," Cale frowned. "You mean you haven't seem them? The creepy people with the scary eyes and wide grins?"
    Aaron shook his head. "No..."
    "Well, did you want to read some of my research on the plants anyway? We can go over to my house, it's just over the other side of the plateau."
    "Oh cool, we're neighbours and I didn't even realise."
    It was starting to rain, so Aaron grabbed his own umbrella and followed Cale and Leo to their home.

"I'll get you a copy of my paper," Cale said.
    bObFl5b.png

"Wait, what..." Aaron muttered, glancing past Cale at a sim walking with extremely jerky movements and her head lolling back.
    H3YYLI7.png

Cale turned and followed his gaze, and nodded grimly. "That's one of those zombies I was telling you about," he said, and Aaron slowly moved past him to get a closer look.
    cQY78e9.png

"Um, hello?"
    wAJHvye.png

She lurched forward at him, cackling, and Aaron stepped back quickly.
    3PgNXkk.png

"What the hell?" he whispered as he stared into her wide eyes with horror.
    7Lfl6KQ.png
    nEunW1U.png

Was this... whatever it was... connected with those plants? Aaron shuddered and recalled what Hunter had said, about whatever he had felt during his investigation seemingly alien in origin, and he'd traced it back to that plant pod...

He grimaced as he impulsively raised a hand... and she caught it, just as he was about to make contact with her face.
    VIgqnrH.png

"Frick!"
    7KB5HO6.png

That hurt.
    pMwmpNz.png

He regarded his fingers with momentary shock and looked back up at her manic expression.
    QAvc1Na.png

What had he gotten himself into?
    A6lrIBy.png

Post edited by afai1261 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top