Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2023!!

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I still want Heartshape Bed, Spiral Stairs, Fairies & Werewolves if it's even possible.
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    In 2022 I'd like to see Sims 5. A game with an open world all the best things from 1,2,3 and 4 and NOT an online game.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    lex030896lex030896 Posts: 1 New Member
    It would be cool if they did like a party pack with big marquee numbers, letter tables arches with balloons, different themes like graduation, babyshower, birthday party, and so on. Maybe even create a new career choice as a party decorator.

Another cool pack for actual babies
    Like cribs, strollers, diaper caddy, bottless, swings, name signs, and stuff to decorate the babies rooms, as of today that what people are doing in real life so I think it would be nice to add the concept into sims.

Also definitely bring in items like
    Pool tables
    Actual fairy lights
    Board games (I’m a builder so I think it would just be fun to have like a game closet where i store all game board boxes and stuff)
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Since it's probably a werewolfe pack coming, what I would love to see with it is; body hair, torn clothes and untamed hair. The last two would go well with for example a rags to riches scenario. Also I think a system where you would have to pay for clothes would benefit the game.
  • Options
    FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited May 2022
    lex030896 wrote: »
    Also definitely bring in items like
    Pool tables
    Actual fairy lights
    Board games (I’m a builder so I think it would just be fun to have like a game closet where i store all game board boxes and stuff)

Yes that would be cool!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    BloodyfaythBloodyfayth Posts: 1 New Member
    I want ceiling lights and lots of them. I would love a pack or a kit that is just a bunch of different, unique, classic, and any other type of ceiling lights there is. I feel like the options we have just aren't enough.
  • Options
    TARDISgradeTARDISgrade Posts: 193 Member
    More musical instruments - including folk and orchestral ones.
    Wine/nectar making (as seen in TS3)
    Sculpting
    Working sewing machines
    Horses
    Customisable book covers for books written by your Sims
    Clothes from different ages/cultures of the past
    Feel free to download content from My Gallery
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited May 2022
    I would like a Cortana (Halo) version of Lin-Z

This special holographic Lin-Z would be able to
    • Shutdown the brain : when the emotions are too negative (almost deadly), Lin-Z forces the sim to do a "peaceful" nap and erases the negative moodlets
    • Take over the body : Lin-Z do everything better and faster when it takes the control
    • Assist and advise : The sim can order to Lin-Z to help the children to do the homework or teach skills (mentor)
  • Options
    Gingasnap27Gingasnap27 Posts: 98 Member
    Please revised the purchase menu to provide a better overview. A lot has built up with the packs. Some things are probably hard to find.

Tools for rounded walls / floors and rounded pools
    waterslides
    Run and live in hotels
    owning several houses at the same time

Better yet, 2 CAS features more
    The penguin and the skunk from Sims 2
    All the features from Sims 3
    Some Sims sleep standing up

Gosh... wouldn't it be grand to have a 1in3 chance to get sprayed by a skunk when you take your sims camping OR chased by a penguin when visiting the Mt. Komorebi. It would be a blast!!!

And honest, I don't know why a tool for rounded walls and pools hasn't been added yet... maybe they will make it into a kit?
  • Options
    PepperDee101PepperDee101 Posts: 9 New Member
    Body hair, more variety of beards that's not just "full beard or mustache." More stubble. More wimpy looking beards. If possible, some kind of heterochromia option. Separate hair-accessory colorization. Separate dyed hair-natural hair colorization.
  • Options
    Pool tables and pottery wheel would fit perfectly into a High School Expansion!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    trix_simstrix_sims Posts: 6 New Member
    I'd like to build appartments in other worlds than San Myshuno. Honestly, I don't think the ability to build appartments elsewhere takes anything away from City Living, because there's so much more to that pack, like Street Food, and Festivals, and fun traits, etc... And I think more content (hairstyles, clothing items) especially for those playing on console since we can't get CC or mods... also make MCCC available for all players.

I think EA could create somewhere, within the game, where players can upload their CC so console players can buy it for simoleons or something... or maybe just a pack featuring some of the mist popular CC items. Just something. Because to be honest, Custom Content really adds to the game, giving it more variety.

Who's with me?
  • Options
    trix_sims wrote: »
    I'd like to build appartments in other worlds than San Myshuno. Honestly, I don't think the ability to build appartments elsewhere takes anything away from City Living, because there's so much more to that pack, like Street Food, and Festivals, and fun traits, etc... And I think more content (hairstyles, clothing items) especially for those playing on console since we can't get CC or mods... also make MCCC available for all players.

I think EA could create somewhere, within the game, where players can upload their CC so console players can buy it for simoleons or something... or maybe just a pack featuring some of the mist popular CC items. Just something. Because to be honest, Custom Content really adds to the game, giving it more variety.

Who's with me?

I would rather see hotels that can be build by the player instead of apartments, since hotels offer more gameplay and you could pretend that the hotel is an apartment building
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    EmrypediaEmrypedia Posts: 2 New Member
    My first comment, even though 2022 is half way over. I have a few requests:

1. Standing desks or bar tables that the sims can use (put their drinks/food on, etc.) without needing a chair.

2. A drinking fountain. I know these might never exist in real life again due to the pandemonium, but I really want to put one in gyms so my sims can drink water while working out.

3. A microwave/hood combo that hangs over the stove. Good for tiny living.

4. Fireplaces that embed into a wall, similar to how the embedded closets work, so that they lay flush with the wall instead of jutting out into a room.

5. Senegalese twist hairstyle (varying lengths and half up). Dredlocks (varying lengths and styled). Afro mullets. More afro hairstyles in general. Mullets in general.

I love the game. It' saved me during the pandemic.
  • Options
    EmrypediaEmrypedia Posts: 2 New Member
    This would be for a bigger expansion pack and/or features, but I would love the option to design a sim by their "birthday" or astrological symbol. Simstrology. It would be a huge undertaking, but more and more people like astrology these days and I think it would make the game even more personal and fun.

I mean, astrology just fits in so nicely with personality design options, which there is a bit of now that there's the option to answer questions about a sim in order to generate an avatar. With some research this could be powerful. Some version of astrology exists in many cultures, where nature is the guiding symbolic meaning maker. Some astrologers even assign appearance and bodily features to different signs. It can also link in with magic, herbalism, and paranormal packs cause there is a huge overlap between all of those areas of interest. For example, if you are a water sign you might be able to more easily influence the emotions of others, or use your emotions to get what you want. The telescope could be used to watch lunar and solar eclipses and look at or take photos of certain constellations. Special events could happen during the season when the sims "birthday" is. There could be challenging occurrences to navigate through, and mysterious reversals of fortune. It could even overlap with gardening, as some astrologers believe plants grow better during certain moon phases. Certain signs would have a natural ability to garden or cook, would be better at sports, might be more argumentative, materialistic, smart, caring etc.
  • Options
    ElleRen4416ElleRen4416 Posts: 4 New Member
    I would love to add more realistic features to game play.

Lot decay:
    Lots need to be maintained. If unable to do so, sims may be forced to sell or abandon lots. This could lead to income opportunities by sims who can fix the decaying lots to live in or sell for profit. This could also give an opportunity for wealthier sims to flip lots or for not so wealthy sims to take loans to buy property to repair and flip, building their own career… or to go belly up!

Family lineages:
    Give family crests. Allow sims to excel or fail based upon their choices and family lineage. To inherit properties or fortunes when predecessors die. Give responsibilities of covering funeral expenses or paying for cremation when a family member. Allow adopted sims the ability to trace their lineage and reunite with lost family members. This will enable them to be open to inheritances if their lineage permits.

Customizable worlds:
    Allow the players to fully edit each world and create its own customizable storyline.

Taller buildings:
    Allow several (if not, many more buildable levels). I would love to build castles or sky scrapers in a customizable world. After all, building is one my favorite things in The Sims

Castles:
    Curved staircases. Customizable curves would be the icing on the cake! Exterior and interior wall decor that would mimic the intricate carvings we see in castles and other ornate buildings, not just columns! Wall plaques of family crests (or at least a craft able bench that would allow you to craft hangable family crests). More antique objects such as sewing machines, stackable ornate dishes, desk top calendars, type writers, craftable tapestries, toys, and more! And PLEASE!!!! Let us have interior wall pieces that will give us domed ceilings!!!!! Perhaps even the ability to have painted murals on ceilings or even the ability to paint ceiling murals with adequate skill! And please, let us have servants in the household who are assigned specific jobs! I would love to have a servant who is only a maid, one who buys groceries and cooks, a nanny (I know this one exists, but would like to have a live in nanny), a grounds Keeper! I want to have an entire medieval village with a royal family! Maybe even servants who serve as guards to the royal family of a particular world. A butler!
  • Options
    Emrypedia wrote: »
    This would be for a bigger expansion pack and/or features, but I would love the option to design a sim by their "birthday" or astrological symbol. Simstrology. It would be a huge undertaking, but more and more people like astrology these days and I think it would make the game even more personal and fun.

Zodiac signs in Sims 4 would be so cool!
    a256aFi.gif
  • Options
    33v3333v33 Posts: 4 New Member
    please give us a space expansion pack. we have had alien sims since launch and id love to actually play an alien and feel like they are at home, in space!!! imagine your sim living on mars!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Gamer_34567544Gamer_34567544 Posts: 1,300 Member
    Just three little letters:

CAS.
  • Options
    GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    edited June 2022
    This doesn’t necessarily have to be in 2022 but I’d like to see a BB kit that is solely dedicated to more simlish signage. I hate using the same ones over and over again! I need more variety when making my community lots. It would be cool if we had the simlish alphabet in neon and non-neon variants and we could mix and match the letters etc.

Or maybe it could come with a Dine Out refresh?
  • Options
    SirianaSimsSirianaSims Posts: 177 Member
    I would love for a baby-related pack, like the Parenthood one but for babies. Obviously, babies becoming true Sims instead of objects should be basegame, as well as basic stuff like a crib and changing table and some clothes, but they could also do a pack that added all sorts of extra stuff.
    generation5juliapaul.png
  • Options
    Horses and unicorns. How long is EA going to make us wait for that?
  • Options
    gracephoebegracephoebe Posts: 2 New Member
    I would love to see a disability pack.
    Here are some of the things it could include

Create a Sim Traits:
    - Vision Impaired
    - Hearing Impaired
    - physical disability
    - Mental Health conditions
    - paraplegia
    - quadriplegia
    - autism
    - ADHD
    - Learning difficulties

Create a Sim items:
    - Hearing aids
    - blind glasses
    - artificial limbs
    - colostomy bag
    - assistant dogs
    - cane
    - crutches
    - wheelchair

Furniture/Build:
    - wheelchair
    - medicine cabinet
    - ramps
    - walking frames
    - shower chairs
    - hoists
    - sanitary items
    - assistive listening devices
    - oxygen tanks
    - wheelchair lifts

In-game features:
    - Therapy/psychological appointments
    - hospital appointments
    - tutoring

I believe that sims are great at being inclusive and encouraging individuality therefore this update can show people that they are special.
  • Options
    I would love to see a disability pack.
    Here are some of the things it could include

Create a Sim Traits:
    - Vision Impaired
    - Hearing Impaired
    - physical disability
    - Mental Health conditions
    - paraplegia
    - quadriplegia
    - autism
    - ADHD
    - Learning difficulties

Create a Sim items:
    - Hearing aids
    - blind glasses
    - artificial limbs
    - colostomy bag
    - assistant dogs
    - cane
    - crutches
    - wheelchair

Furniture/Build:
    - wheelchair
    - medicine cabinet
    - ramps
    - walking frames
    - shower chairs
    - hoists
    - sanitary items
    - assistive listening devices
    - oxygen tanks
    - wheelchair lifts

In-game features:
    - Therapy/psychological appointments
    - hospital appointments
    - tutoring

I believe that sims are great at being inclusive and encouraging individuality therefore this update can show people that they are special.

There's a lot you can have in this- new careers and aspirations, new skills such as medicine and counseling, one could even add homeschooling into the mix with different objectives each weekday. Additionally, you could add new crafts and such you can learn. I say this as some with disabilities can do art better than many others.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited June 2022
    The pirates are still waiting for their parrot.

It could learn and repeat words but requires the same amount of attention and care that required by a toddler or it will become very aggressive.

parrot10.jpg