Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FRIDAY HIGHLIGHTS MAY 13TH - A WEEK ON THE SIMS FORUMS

EA_MariEA_Mari Posts: 206 EA Community Manager
May 13th- Friday Highlights

Sul sul Simmers and welcome to this Friday 13th Highlights.

Are you guys superstitious? Friday 13th is considered to be an unlucky day by some, however, we should consider ourselves lucky as the weekend is about to start and with it I bring you a list with some discussions worth a visit!

cejjn595a2zy.png
'Knox going to his first University class!' Lovely screenshot by @Beardedgeek & can be found here.

🔸Opening the list with a challenge: @ZestyLemonLion topic to be more precise! 'The Sims 4 “Player” Challenge!' has recently started. We can see a few suggestions from our community there and this might be a great opportunity to start something new in the game and have fun. :smile:

🔹Now it's time for our building pick: @AIRIS6962 has shared the impressive 'Tiny Victorian Starter' which totally deserves a space in your game. This "awesim" tiny home come with 1bedroom, 1bath and a lovely patio for your sims to enjoy. Check it out, folks! <3

🔸Let's talk about celebrities now. There was a time in my game where all the characters I created were famous people. I wrote my own stories, completely transforming the reality of that particular celebrity, changing styles and habits, creating impossible relationships! Apparently, there are many Simmers inspired by fame, just like @Mikezumi recent reply in "Do you add popular characters to the sims ?"- It's unbelievable the resemblance of Sam Winchester and Josh Holloway. How about you, guys: wanna share your popular Sims with us? 🔥

🔹Next topic at hand comes with a poll: 'What aspect of the sims 4 do you enjoy most?' asks @LuckySimmer10. It looks like the majority enjoy playing the game rather than building or CAS, but we all know about my passion when it comes to creating. Regardless, leave your votes as I'd love to see the results. :blush:

🔸On The Sims 3 section, I know of someone who is an extraordinary writer/storyteller- @EMORRILL - and they're trying to get some inspiration from all of you for writing & illustrating the next part of their story chapter. Willing to help? Leave your suggestions here. :wink:

That was my list this week :) Any comments or black cats you want to share, use that blue button below!

Happy Simming weekend, Simmers!
Mari
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments