Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Viva Alto vs Elvira Slayer (photos)

The top two of my favorite worlds, or should I say sims from those worlds have to be between Bridgeport and Sunset Valley. The problem I have with Bridgeport is because after a while there is such a horrible lag, yes I know what causes it. Anyways I just finished working on Sunset Valley and added a few of my favorite sims to it from Bridgeport, (even added a couple of households from Starlight Shores). Anyways the first day, I was having my sim work on a few of her skills by taking come classes. It was at that time I heard a bit of a commotion going on, and I noticed two evil sims having some interactions with each other.

It was none other than Vita Alto and Elvira Slayer. I don't know if it would have escalated anymore because someone decided to pull out her guitar and started playing.

280759295_2162047483945535_2399438085388611152_n.jpg?_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=wmhWMHJFYp8AX86Wg9H&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AT-XnyE79BK6m8SLqosLnWi-H2gV-TjuF3HlmV49stvXHQ&oe=62862EFA

280933088_2162047467278870_8031594170039865542_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=Y4L5YxKITUcAX-OaeBi&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2.xx&oh=00_AT_Y41-kUx7luzT9RtIR_-SMiRL0jB2v6PIQkmVMSC2Vhg&oe=62861A26

281328049_2162047550612195_6936199583699174798_n.jpg?_nc_cat=109&ccb=1-6&_nc_sid=0debeb&_nc_ohc=-Y6uYJ_j-E4AX9NoElN&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.xx&oh=00_AT_ObH8a7OlPuyuISaQERAHWRolvEUXxLghWFIworeFYpw&oe=62855B03

Comments

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    That's actually a cat fight I'd love to watch and see who comes out victorious. :mrgreen::star:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    That looks like fun. I've never done much in Bridgeport and have barely introduced myself to a few of the sims there and have no knowledge of most of them. I don't think I have anyone from Bridegport in my Big Game yet.
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    I'm not seeing any pictures, just very long lines of text.
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Bridgeport has been my "base game" world since I started my Sims 3 journey with the Starter Pack, and Sunset Valley was the second world I ever played in. I'm certainly an Elvira fan, and Vita Alto was the first "best friend" my first sim in Sunset Valley managed to make and keep.

Pauline Wan is playing the guitar, and that's Lilly-Bo Chique at the bookstore entrance :smile: . I guess everyone knows Bebe on the bench from some other forum regular's stories :lol: .

@IreneSwift Try Google Chrome or change the settings if you are interested, as Firefox doesn't show any Facebook stuff by default to prevent automatic tracking.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    My money would be on Elvira with that match up. :lol:
  • IreneSwiftIreneSwift Posts: 6,247 Member
    @Turjan Thank you.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,935 Member
    edited May 2022
    Might be my bias but Elvira has a smaller chance of losing than any of us right here spontaneously combusting at the thought of KPST.

But there comes a time where bias is something I can trust. And that's when you have to do some maths courtesy of Steiner

You know they say all women are created equal, but you look at Elvira and you look at Vita and you can see that statement is NOT TRUE! See, normally if you go one-on-one with another Sim you got a fifty/fifty chance of winning. But Elviras a genetic freak, and shes not normal! So Vitas got a 25 percent at best at beat her! And then you add athletics to the mix? You-the chances of winning drasticy go down. See, the fight at Divisadero Budget Books includes anothrr Sim, for Vitas got a 33 and a third chance of winning. But Elviras got a 66 and two thirds chance of winning, because Vita knows she can't beat her, and she's not even gonna try. So, Vita, you take your thirty three and a third chance minus Elviras twenty five percent chance and you got an eight and a third chance of winning at Divisadero Budget Books. But then you take her 75 perchance-chance of winning (if she was to go one on one), and then add 66 and two thirds…percents, Els got a 141 2/3 chance of winning outside Divisadero Budget Books!The numbers don't lie, and they spell disaster for you at Divisadero Budget Books Alto!
    L9q8VGi.png
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    Elvira vs Vita Evil vs Evil.

I’d say Elvira too since Vita is too stuck up to get her hands dirty and Elvira is just straight up “in your face”.

Her “Brave” trait would have her winning the fight handily.

Now up against someone who has both Evil and Mean-Spirited but no Brave trait would be an even-handed match.

If you have an opponent for Elvira who is Evil, Mean-Spirited and Brave, Elvira’s gonna get her cute little tush handed to her.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~