Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 - Dragonball

1789101113...Next

Comments

• DbzdripgokuDbzdripgoku Posts: 2 New Member
    Did you guys have xeno goku and xeno vegeta outfits.If you have please inform me.please
  • DbzdripgokuDbzdripgoku Posts: 2 New Member
    hey guys please inform if you have xeno goku and xeno vegeta outfits.please I want that for sims 4
  • NeobloodNeoblood Posts: 1 New Member
    Hmmm, his discord doesn't seem to exist anymore, or am i doing something wrong??
  • Redstone_BrandoRedstone_Brando Posts: 1 New Member
    hey man. is there a download link for kid goku and krillin?
  • gustavowizardgustavowizard Posts: 616 Member
    To everybody that is looking for Dragonball and South Park cc, i had to remove my discord permanent link because of a sick troll user that pest the server, from now on, while we sort this out, you guys can acess me on discord DM
    ninjawizard#3978
    just private message me for now, thank yoy all.
    @Reitanna You're right friend, we all need these mods, but he seems not interested in publishing his ccs or characters to allow us to download them (so sad)... I wrote to him in his profile and also here but nothing, I haven't received any response :(

its ninjawizard#3978 my discord username, you can DM me anytime you want, i dont see why this drama :)
    JFKLKobra wrote: »
    Hi @gustavowizard !
    I really, really like your Whis sim, and I was wondering if and where I can download it. You did a great job. I hope you'll see my message, even if 2 years passed...

because as i said 10 times, i just respond on discord now, plz bring all the questions and negotiations there, private message me
    ninjawizard#3978
    so again, to make things very clear; i do NOT use this forum, i just use discord, you can all acess me there im online everyday, and i will respond to anybody there :) just DM me there.
    Reitanna wrote: »
    @Reitanna You're right friend, we all need these mods, but he seems not interested in publishing his ccs or characters to allow us to download them (so sad)... I wrote to him in his profile and also here but nothing, I haven't received any response :(

:'( the only dragonball stuff i have is REALLY poorly done... this person would be doing so many fans a huge favor!

contact me on discord :)
    People plz dont send me friend requests just to chat with me, CHANGE this option on discord plz.
    After you get the invite for the server, plz read the RULES channel and look for ready DB mods on the `ninja-showcase` channel
    soon i will be posting a new permanent disco invite here, i removed it because a single doxxer, but soon i will repost it
    New Permanent Invite:
    https://discord.gg/NkhE7YvpNm

DM me with any questions; begging and trolling will result in permanent ban
  • stefanodvgtestefanodvgte Posts: 1 New Member
    > @gustavowizard said:
    > Fixed a log of bugs on Zamasu, add a new outfit (God Evil Zamasu);
    >
    > [img][/img]
    > zamasu by , no Flickr

can we download these
    guys join the discord server for more dragonball and many other themes for Sims 4!
    i put some new pictures on the first post too

rc7fuof3ylk3.png
    dsabmtfjslxz.png
    4a7vx9kcky2d.png

• krazykk2024krazykk2024 Posts: 1 New Member
    you should make end of z goten
    you should make end of z goten

Thank you :)
    i might do it
    btw guys most of the pictures of the first posts are outdated, if u guys want to see the new versions, much better, join my discord server
    i will try to post updated pictures here sometime too on the future..
    Guys my discord bot sometimes ban people by mistake because of trolling on the server, so if u get banned for no reason, DM me here on the forum, we can fix that ;)
    Guys PLEASE read the ENTIRE rule channel post on my discord BEFORE DM me, its much better when you already know the informations.
    thanks!
  • WarvocBatqueenWarvocBatqueen Posts: 4 New Member
    where can we download?
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top