Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If You could have specific Dream Kit pack

12346...Next

Comments

• Sara1010PSara1010P Posts: 891 Member
    Sleepwear kit.
    Better pajama options for all ages and sexes.
    Sexier sleep wear outfits for women and men.
    More Underwear options as well.
  • Mstybl95Mstybl95 Posts: 5,883 Member
    My dream kit:

Games for kids to play. Tag, shoot out, clapping games, jump rope/hula hoop, hopscotch.
  • EA_LeelooEA_Leeloo Posts: 2,019 EA Staff (retired)
    Hey there, just a heads-up: I moved this thread to the Game Feedback section. :)
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    Now can I have my food recipe kit pack with waffles, chicken noodles soup, pecan pie, lasagna, chicken and dumplings etc.. Also be able to harvest pumpkin for pie, lattes, soup, bread and muffins..
  • shroombait420shroombait420 Posts: 2 New Member
    I've had this idea for a while but it's perfect for a kit now that they exist - live edge furniture. A wide range of types of wood, dark and light. It would make a very cozy vibe and has a modern touch to it.
  • RifftraxRulesRifftraxRules Posts: 145 Member
    I wouldn't have these microtransactions with a cute name. I'd rather they be included in an expansion or stuff pack.
  • Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

I'd also like a grocery store kit. I want to be able to go to the store and buy all kinds of everyday functional items including bottled soda, shaving cream for men (if they add this), cereal, milk, etc. Have them push around actual shopping carts or carry store baskets. ​

Possible life ending events if Sims are not careful. Slips and falls due to Sims dropping bottles on the floor or the store could get robbed.

Grocery-store-2.jpg
    Grocery-store-3.jpg

Grocery-store.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    World kits and kits made by CC creators as it is in Cities: Skilines where some moders have an official expansions to that game.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Horses :smiley:
  • Renato10Renato10 Posts: 472 Member
    Swimming pool kit with basic diving board, slider, waterfalls, pool bars, furniture related to it and curved tool for the free patch.
  • 100LilDreams100LilDreams Posts: 34 Member
    gothic/punk/alternative clothing
  • Kai252018Kai252018 Posts: 76 Member
    I was hoping for more game play kits
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Sultry Sleepwear
    Tantalizing Tattoos
    Piercing Parade
    Fantastic Facial Hair
    Colours Of The Rainbow (unnatural skintones)
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    Spiral Stairs
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Specific dream kit, eh?

My choice would be one that requires my dream Expansion Pack (which hasn't yet been made, and the specifics of which I haven't yet decided). The kit itself wouldn't need to include much (or anything) in it because I might not buy it anyway. I just want it to require my dream Expansion Pack, which I would buy. :yum:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • enskijenskij Posts: 31 Member
    - Some sort of an old library type of kit. Like big and old wooden furniture, nice bookshelves, so on and so on
    - Maybe a cheap living kit? Like super cheap furniture and appliances (that aren't very good) and stuff like that
    Just your average Finnish simmer
    ☆ she/her ☆
  • annalephantannalephant Posts: 98 Member
    Loving some of the ideas that i've seen already mentioned here so im going to repeat them to give them my backing/spin:

*All loved up kit- the love bed, lips sofa, a sunken hot tub, mirrors for your ceiling and everything leopard print and over the top.
    * Dating kit- a simder app for your phone and plenty of sims.com on the computer, speed dating night event and singles nights where the single sims of the game actually turn up, with the odd rogue sim who is looking for a bit on the side. An actual way to link up with single sims for dating in the game.
    * Pool Party- Pool bar, diving board, waterfall, decorations, new cocktails, pool party event, rounded corners added to base game as a free update.
    *Pigs!- From toddlers through to adults a mixture of CAS and BB items themed around the wonderful intelligent beast. must include a onesie for all ages
    *A Whole New World- with a decent number of lots for us to fill. i'm thinking 3 neighbourhoods and 15 lots minimum. Use the EA creator network to provide not one but 2 takes one the world that we can decide which one to download or wether we build a whole new world of our own. It should come with new plants, new collectables and some new recipes.
    *Time for Bed- a range of nightwear for toddlers through to elders. Slippers, dressing gowns, nightlights (starry sky projector) and a few other bedtime related accessories but the main focus being on a solid range of nightwear options for all ages.
  • MagdaleenaMagdaleena Posts: 973 Member
    edited June 2022
    History-based kit. Medieval kit. Something like that?

Actual dream kit? A well-researched viking age CAS kit. Or honestly, perhaps even a stuff pack, as I'd want both CAS and build/buy content. Mostly CAS, though. Basically, imagine the costume design to be way more along the lines of The Northman, rather than the Vikings TV show, which is really an atrocity costuming-wise.

However, this feels way too niche for The Sims, and will most likely never ever happen, but hey, I can dream.
    By niche, I mean I can barely even find CC of this. For my viking age savefile, I'm basically getting by with the small scraps of CC I've found; there is really not a lot of non-fantasy viking content out there at all. I even had to make some of it myself, I had to make this apron dress, because exactly what I was looking for just literally did not exist yet. It turned out a bit mediocre in my opinion, but, at least it exists. Sort of.

Ah, thought of more kit ideas that feel more likely:
    - Alien aesthetic build kit. Bright neon colors, metals, sleek modern designs that look like they've been taken straight from Into The Future for Sims 3. Have more furniture to build hyperfuturistic alien compounds on Sixam with. Also add more lots to Sixam, make it a livable place. Honestly, just update the aliens in general. Definitely make their human form completely optional. Please and thanks.
    - Wizard's tower build kit. Just, lots and lots of clutter for your spellcasters' spellcasting potionmaking spaces. Rustic. Brick walls that are aged and worn down. More vines. More magic crystals. Cool, ornate spiral staircases... old-timey fancy medieval-looking magical stuff in general would be great.
    Post edited by Magdaleena on

lil_pixel_boys.png
    they/he
    simblr
  • keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Different pool styles with more pool items

Pool table but I know it will never come in a kit

Recipes with new garden items - I would love a collab on this with icemunmun