Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    DeKay wrote: ยป
    Today's Q Q is:

What is something a burglar would want not to see when breaking into your house.

Oooo, well, if they have any sense, their gonna see my ol' big daddy CRT TV and realize that they are wasting their time and do a u-turn. :D
    *coffin creaks open and fog descends to the floor* I have been summoned...
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav movie soundtrack?

The first Twilight. :D Come on, it has Supermassive Black Hole and Decode in it. *HEAVY SIGH*

Favorite? Hmm... Do musicals count? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ummm the Star Trek movies have great instrumentals.

*doing my best Stanley Kowalski impression*

BELLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

The first Twilight. :D Come on, it has Supermassive Black Hole and Decode in it. *HEAVY SIGH*

Favorite? Hmm... Do musicals count? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Ummm the Star Trek movies have great instrumentals.

Shrek soundtrack is really good too.

Y'know, I've never seen that movie ๐Ÿ˜…

Hot take: it's overrated ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

MINNNNNNNNNNTY yeahhh that's kinda what I figured? Like I've seen ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข in Boots (thanks to my siblings) and didn't care for it, so I'm not sure I'd like Shrek ๐Ÿ˜…

I mean, I might be biased, because I basically had it hyped up to me for months before I saw it. There was no way it could possibly live up to the hype. Although tbh, it's not something I would have been interested in otherwise, so maybe I was doomed from the start ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

That's how I felt about Harry Potter ๐Ÿ’€

You don't like Harry Potter?
    Y'all really be dissing Shrek and Harry Potter up in here.

You do???

I'm not dissing them. You and Bella are. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

What is something a burglar would want not to see when breaking into your house.

Oooo, well, if they have any sense, their gonna see my ol' big daddy CRT TV and realize that they are wasting their time and do a u-turn. :D
    Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY yeahhh that's kinda what I figured? Like I've seen ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข in Boots (thanks to my siblings) and didn't care for it, so I'm not sure I'd like Shrek ๐Ÿ˜…

I mean, I might be biased, because I basically had it hyped up to me for months before I saw it. There was no way it could possibly live up to the hype. Although tbh, it's not something I would have been interested in otherwise, so maybe I was doomed from the start ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

You do???

Haven't I mentioned it before? I read up to book 5 or so and then couldn't get through it and just gave up because I was just disappointed in the book. The movies weren't any better either, but I never went farther than I had read...

Aw, I'm sorry you ended up feeling disappointed with them. ๐Ÿ˜”
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

You do???

Where did I diss them???
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

You do???

Haven't I mentioned it before? I read up to book 5 or so and then couldn't get through it and just gave up because I was just disappointed in the book. The movies weren't any better either, but I never went farther than I had read...

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

You do???

Where did I diss them???

You said Shrek is overrated. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

You do???

Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

You do???

Where did I diss them???

You said Shrek is overrated. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

But we're talking about Harry Potter now?
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    Since Tumblr is all about Eurovision today, today's Q Q is:
    Post a song from your fav European artist. (Or you can also post your fav Eurovision entry if you know any).

Babylon by Normandie. <3 Fun fact: The singer help to write a song for a Eurovision entry last year. ๐Ÿ˜…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2wI5Qc6Wxxs

I also have to add one more cuz I love Imminence too. ๐Ÿ˜ช
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YQNvUrKkE8

They're both Swedish, by the way.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited May 2022
    Post a song from your fav European artist. (Or you can also post your fav Eurovision entry if you know any).

Babylon by Normandie. <3 Fun fact: The singer help to write a song for a Eurovision entry last year. ๐Ÿ˜…

They're both Swedish, by the way.

European? I'm going to take a random scroll through my (in English ๐Ÿ˜‚) playlist and go with:

On Hold by The XX
    https://youtu.be/blJKoXWlqJk
    Random cool piece of trivia, this band popped on my Pandora and this very song was stuck in my head and then I went away for a swim meet that weekend. Mom turned the TV on to SNL (something we only do in a hotel room) and guess who was playing? The XX and it was their song, On Hold ๐Ÿ˜ฑ
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,654 Member
    Post a song from your fav European artist. (Or you can also post your fav Eurovision entry if you know any).[/center

I'm having a mental block thinking of some European artists I love, but a few did pop up.

Warrior Soul - Doro Pesch
    https://youtu.be/pLCZv-Im8To

Too Many Roads - Thorbjorn Risager
    https://youtu.be/LirgXyOmHac

When You Say Nothing At All - Mairead Carlin
    https://youtu.be/hHt0EGwPX3M

I love Mairead and Celtic Woman, and she makes an interesting contrast to Doro and Thorbjorn.๐Ÿคฃ
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Was reading what I missed earlier in the thread and have to agree with some criticisms of Harry Potter books. Overall, I liked the series, but it's one of the few book series I was ever willing to persevere through a bad beginning with, and grind on through a very tiresome end with. I felt similarly with The Lord of the Rings, it was just too much of a muchness.

They're both Swedish, by the way.[/quote]

I don't have one clear favorite, but noticed that most of the bands I like that aren't Canadian or US-American (heavily weighted toward Canadian bands, not by design but that's just the way it shakes out) seem to be from Denmark, Sweden, or Norway.

Here's one I like (again not a clear favorite as there are so many): Snavs, from Copenhagen:

https://youtu.be/NmHQUvpuK3M

You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could pick any animal to have the ability to speak, what animal would it be?

Cats!! Cuz I think they're gonna be sassy and savage. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But it would be cool if I were wrong about it and maybe cats just have resting sassy face. LOL.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:
    If you could pick any animal to have the ability to speak, what animal would it be?

Cats!! Cuz I think they're gonna be sassy and savage. ๐Ÿ˜‚ But it would be cool if I were wrong about it and maybe cats just have resting sassy face. LOL.

Totally agree, but not just house cats. I want to hear from the big girls and boys too. I might change my mind after the big ones learn to speak because I'm likely to find out all they say is how appetizing and tasty I look.
  • Sorak4Sorak4 Posts: 3,934 Member
    Another month, another Sorak has problems with their body situation. If only my ears could let me live in peace one week.
    Today's Q Q is:

Cats. It would be nice to know what my cats want when they meow after being fed.
    L9q8VGi.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Sorak4 sorry that you've been having problems with your ears. (And can I also apologise for the accidental pun when first writing this! It has now been edited).

For the European/Eurovision QQ: I have many songs I like from Eurovision but one of my favourite European/Eurovision singers is Icelandic singer/songwriter Dadi Freyr. He also makes his own music videos.

https://youtu.be/1zTbVRPh5EI
    Today's Q Q is:

Am rather aware that I appear to be surrounded by cat lovers but I'd choose dogs. I think they'd be such fun/even funnier friends to hang out with if they could speak.
    I would have chosen an octopus but finding one to have a conversation with would be difficult. I also think that if they could talk and understand human language there is a good chance they might become an even more advanced species and overthrow humanity. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ(Always found it odd that Douglas Adams chose dolphins as the most intelligent race on the planet for his novels and not octopuses. Have never seen a dolphin solve a puzzle. ๐Ÿค”)
    Post edited by WhatCobblers on
    edited May 2022
    @Sorak4 sorry to hear you've been having problems with your ears.

For the European/Eurovision QQ: I have many songs I like from Eurovision but one of my favourite European/Eurovision singers is Icelandic singer/songwriter Dadi Freyr. He also makes his own music videos.

https://youtu.be/1zTbVRPh5EI
    Today's Q Q is:

Am rather aware that I appear to be surrounded by cat lovers but I'd choose dogs. I think they'd be such fun/even funnier friends to hang out with if they could speak.
    I would have chosen an octopus but finding one to have a conversation with would be difficult. I also think that if they could talk and understand human language there is a good chance they might become an even more advanced species and overthrow humanity. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ(Always found it odd that Douglas Adams chose dolphins as the most intelligent race on the planet for his novels and not octopuses. Have never seen a dolphin solve a puzzle. ๐Ÿค”)

Dolphins are excellent at solving puzzles, just as long as the answer to the puzzle is 42.
    Today's Q Q is:

I'd love to be able to speak to my cat too ๐Ÿ˜‚ but any animal? Gorillas. We can already kind of talk to them via sign language, but it would be cool to communicate in any form.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

I bet if cats could speak, all of our egos would be punctured, hearing what they really think of us. Except the few who tolerate us as their pets, they probably dote on us, partly due to our adorable foolishness.

But I'd give corbids that ability. They almost have it already, some can and do seem to use their ability to mimick human speech, in a deliberate and intelligent fashion, wouldn't it be great to have a Raven friend and colleague who could (and would) speak to us?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:
    If aliens landed on Earth tomorrow and offered to take you home with them and you can only bring one other person with you, would you go?

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited May 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    If aliens landed on Earth tomorrow and offered to take you home with them and you can only bring one other person with you, would you go?

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Nnnnnooooooo.

This Q Q is going to set records for shortest answers, this sentence not included.

Today's Q Q is:

I would! And I'd bring you with me! :D
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    edited May 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

One person?? You know I'd be saying yes and dragging @DeKay, @mintycupcake, @Zinniavanilla and Nani along for sure. I can't have all the fun by myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Today's Q Q is:

Yessss drag Dekay out of the house ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Bruh, I'd be like the most boring person ever to bring. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe the aliens might send me back. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

One person?? You know I'd be saying yes and dragging @DeKay, @mintycupcake, @Zinniavanilla and Nani along for sure. I can't have all the fun by myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Today's Q Q is:

Yessssssssss ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    Today's Q Q is:

Bruh, I'd be like the most boring person ever to bring. ๐Ÿ˜‚ Maybe the aliens might send me back. ๐Ÿ˜‚

*You quietly drawing, me quietly doing a diamond painting*
    Aliens: Sooooo, did you want to go exploring? Or anything?
    Me, grimacing: oh, I'm more of an indoor cat. But thanks for offering!
    Other aliens: we have made you a sumptuous feast of all our planet's delicacies.
    You: Bruh, I'm like allergic to *everything*. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป
    Today's Q Q is:

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

One person?? You know I'd be saying yes and dragging DeKay, mintycupcake, Zinniavanilla and Nani along for sure. I can't have all the fun by myself ๐Ÿ™ƒ
    Today's Q Q is:

Yessssssssss ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
    Today's Q Q is:

*You quietly drawing, me quietly doing a diamond painting*
    Aliens: Sooooo, did you want to go exploring? Or anything?
    Me, grimacing: oh, I'm more of an indoor cat. But thanks for offering!
    Other aliens: we have made you a sumptuous feast of all our planet's delicacies.
    You: Bruh, I'm like allergic to *everything*. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Also, me:

cMrBiVX.jpg
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sensing a trend here. We may need to reconsider staying. You are one of my sisters, and I love hanging around and all, but the rest of the sisterhood is ready to pack up and go, I'm feeling like a rethink might be a good idea.๐Ÿ˜†
    Today's Q Q is:
    What habit are you proudest of breaking?

Eating junk food every afternoon as a snack.

Today's Q Q is:

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

I'm sensing a trend here. We may need to reconsider staying. You are one of my sisters, and I love hanging around and all, but the rest of the sisterhood is ready to pack up and go, I'm feeling like a rethink might be a good idea.๐Ÿ˜†

I think it's only Minty and Bella thinking it's a good idea to bring us along. LOL.

FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Heck nah. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜‚

Not if I can only take one person.
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top