Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Challenge 2022

Comments

• afai1261afai1261 Posts: 2,030 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 1
    bP9AOai.png
    This isn't really a proper story post, I just wanted to share Aaron's new look, outfits and house for StrangerVille lol

CC:
    Simstrouble - Lorenzo Hair - hair
    MagicHand - Duncan Beard N16 - facial hair
    - Use this swatch for the beard :3
    bBFgj4b.png
    Ilkup - Houston Glasses - glasses (Glasses are the first swatch)

Outfits:
    r2z7l6U.png
    Everyday 1, Everyday 2, Athletic, Party, Hot Weather, Cold Weather 1, Cold Weather 2

The house is Tiny Farm by BereSims20. I love this build so much (though I did get rid of two of the upstairs bedrooms and made the third bigger)
    i9XKP2l.png

And to finish it off, here are some pics of Aaron arranging flowers badly :joy:
    6yDvmFc.png
    L5Pmnwz.png
    EtVbs23.png
    EUXXgek.png
    LYzss5r.png
    lyCDfAV.png

Post edited by afai1261 on
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    May 12th: Assembling a team

Today's Accomplishments:
    - Vaccinate three sims
    - Recruit three sims

f5eS9ct.png
    Since an apparent side effect of being possessed is that all your needs are met, Kaori stayed up all night going through her notes and making calculations. Meanwhile, I did some yoga to help clear my mind, as I was still feeling a little hurt over Kaori's actions.
    B0DTmaK.png
    By morning's light I was feeling better when Kaori approached me and declared she'd made a breakthrough. She handed me her new calculations and told me she had found a slight error in her previous notes and she was almost certain it should work now.

New calculations in hand, I returned to the lab.
    fEIFwS5.png
    I harvested a couple more fruits from the plants outside the lab, copying Kaori's method for getting them to open up.
    7vb1lE1.png
    I guess even alien plants are more likely to open up if spoken kindly to, huh.

I used the scanner and collected some more spore samples before returning to the chemical analyzer. I repeated what I'd done before, but entered the new numbers Kaori had calculated for me.
    8Q2DDKv.png
    I spent the rest of the morning and a chunk of the afternoon creating three vaccines.

Soon after I returned to our campsite, I saw Aleah lurching past and ran out to intercept her. I took the new vaccine and splashed it into her face and...
    aLL3qoB.png
    she blinked and wiped the liquid from her face, annoyed but no longer wide eyed and smiling.
    s62Lbl9.png
    Aleah?" I asked, "How are you feeling?"
    "Wow," she said looking around sort of dazed, "I feel so clear headed now. That loud buzzing noise is gone!"
    C5fqaEx.png
    I cheered and called Kaori over, "It worked!" I yelled, "Your new calculations worked!"
    Kaori came running over, "I knew it!" she squealed in delight, "Use it on me!"
    ud4z3jt.png
    I took out my second vile and splashed it into her face.
    Nexp6rD.png
    "Oh wow!" she said, "The buzzing's gone! I think it worked!"
    EnkNNrX.png
    "I have one more for Kaydence," I said, "Maybe together we can beat this thing!"
    Kaori turned towards me, "Can we give it to Carol instead?" she asked, "Please?"
    PiT6wX3.png
    "But she's not infected," I said, feeling confused.
    "She and I have been talking about all this while you were away," she said, "and she would like to help us take down the Mother plant."
    "What!" I said taken aback, "Absolutely not! She's just a child!"
    qOjGVqh.png
    "Perhaps," she said, "but she's also strong, brave, and smart just like her parents. If she wants to help out I think we should let her." Kaori looked up at me and smiled, "Besides, think of all the things you did when you were her age. You climbed Mt Komorebi twice, became a spellcaster, led your own club, and got another very attractive teen pregnant."
    CCfn2JR.png
    I couldn't help but smile at that last part, I didn't like it, but she was right.
    "I hate when you use logic against me," I said, pretending to grumble. "Very well, Carol can help out."
    Kaori smiled and called Carol over to join us. "Your father has a gift for you," she said, "stand here."
    "What..." Carol started to say before I splashed her in the face with the vaccine.
    9f5V499.png
    "Congratulations!" I cried, "You are now a part of this secret mission!"
    "Wait," Carol said, wiping her face, "Really!"
    0lKnVqs.png
    "Your mother can be very convincing," I said, winking at her. "Personally I still don't like the idea, but she reminded me that I did some dangerous things as a teen and managed to survive. So we're going to give this a try."
    "This is all very sweet," Aleah said, "but if you're serious about taking on the Mother, we're going to need a plan."
    We crowded around the picnic table and began hashing out our plan of attack.
    PWXkm7S.png
    "There are four entrances into the Mother's chamber," Aleah began. "I can rig it so all three side doors open at the same time. That way we can attack from four different fronts. I'm also able to get my hands on some blast cannons. The military has created a formula that slightly weakens the plant, if we spray it on her roots we stand a fighting chance, but it won't be enough by itself. We'll need to find something that can give us an added edge or our campaign will prove to be just as ineffective as any the military have already undertaken."
    "What about our vaccine?" Kaori asked. "It seems to help neutralize the spores, maybe it will be just as effective on the plant."
    FZ6SvRd.png
    "I'll run the idea by Kaydence when I see her," Aleah said, quickly checking her phone. "Meanwhile, making a few more vaccines couldn't hurt. I've got to get to work now, so I'll leave you to it. And remember, be careful out there."
    She turned and marched off, leaving us to process her words.
    "I like her," Carol said with a grin.
    "She certainly seems to know her stuff," I agreed. "I'll return to the lab tomorrow to make a few more vaccines. In the meantime we should rest up, tomorrow could be a busy day."
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Karababy52 - Regarding the 200 max. Yes, I've heard that there would be bad lag and the game could crash. What I would do is keep the babies, and 1 mama to raise them per household. It's really the babies that you want to see age up. I've never been near the max of the sims limit, but I've read it might crash the game. If you want to keep the mamas as reference for the babies (for the family tree), there is a quick way to "kill" them if you don't have MCC, testingcheats on - then Shift Click on your sim. You will see "Kill" there. Click that and an angry chicken will take them to the underworld. :)
    Also, on your comment on my comment to you, I meant the lab on top of the library that you renovated on lilsimsie's save. Sorry if I didn't make sense last night. I was way past tired, and just wanted to get some comments out. Understand now about how the baby mamas don't remember Cale as the father of their baby. Makes sense that both Cale and the baby mama's minds would be wiped out. :)

@LegacySims2017 -
    Any hair look that you want to use for Dylan is fine. He looks good in both the Mt. Komorebi look and the Windenburg look, so use whatever you wish. I have a story plot for when uni ends regarding his curse, but can't reveal it just yet.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    Will do proper comments later tonight (hopefully - I have an assignment due at midnight so comments will probably only happen if I'm not braindead from trying to finish that lol), but here are some replies!

@Karababy52
    Lol yeah I laughed too, it was literally his first day of work and he's just so over it :joy: Like "I studied so hard just for that???" HAHA I foresee him solely working from home in the future :D

That tattoo artist is just a sim I made a few years ago but I prettied him up with a lot of CC of course ;) There is a version of him on the gallery but that one is basegame only so he's very boring lol. Hehe glad you think he's gorgeous! His name is Nikolaj by the way.

I love finding cool tattoos for my sims, and when I saw that bat I just knew I had to give it to Aaron :)

It was such an amazing coincidence that Hunter did have a gig in StrangerVille so naturally I had to tie it in like this. But yeah of course Temperance had to show up haha. Aaron's going to be so mad, he just came here to study cool plants and he gets roped into a boss fight against a murderous, giant one :joy:
    I was always planning to give Aaron glasses at some point and would have given them to him when he was in the middle of his uni degree, but I forgot about it since I just sped through it. I think he looks so good in them lol

20K for a bouquet???!! o.O That's the same price as a starter home. WHAT??? That's incredible lol, and even without 300% markup? Seems like flower arranging is a lucrative business venture then! Dang!

Wonder if the gamepack teased in the roadmap is werewolves, and if it'll have body hair if it is...

I swear the ONLY thing Aaron does on free will now is either sleep or juggle his darn ball, and since Hunter has a ball too he does it all the time as well! Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if Aaron is about to fight the Mother and then he just pulls out the ball and ignores everything I tell him LOL

I figured since Aaron and Cale are now co-workers (in my game) that they should work together to research the plants and defeat the Mother.
    Ah I'm so excited for when Cale gets his memories back and gets to reunite with Sandy and Joe! Only 20 more babies to go? Nice work Cale ;)

OH duh yeah I should just cheat Hunter's skills :joy: And I probably will just throw a party afterwards if I do go the Mt K route.

@SoulGal7
    Aaron's lab coat actually comes with the game! It's one of the career outfits for the botanist branch of the gardener career that comes with Seasons :)
    Ever since January I was intending to give Aaron glasses at some point during university but didn't get around to it until now haha.
    Ooh I will see if I can fit Dylan in the story somehow! Aaron might even ask him to help with the mystery if he comes across him ;)

@permanentrose
    Here's a TL;DR for Aaron's story lol
    He completed his degree in biology with honours and graduated on Love Day.
    In the evening after graduation, Hunter took him out on a date to Von Haunt estate, where he proposed on the rooftop (very romantic).
    pKpyvJc.png
    Aaron got a job as a botanist using his degree, and he, Hunter and Yoshi are now heading to StrangerVille after Hunter saw some strange plants when he had a paranormal investigator gig there.

Oh, and Robin and Melissa got engaged with the ring-in-the-bag phone call :)
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited May 2022
    May 12

8IDQVIL.png
    No story telling quite yet, I'll get to that soon hopefully though.

I found this abandoned bunker type house on the gallery, thought it would be fun for Robin to stay in something like this for now.
    De3o2Sx.jpg

Also I've never had this happen when I have a sim used the interactions "snap out of it" with a possessed sim, but Jess basically broke her finger and would not be slapped O.o
    ncD9G9n.jpg

I popped into CAS and gender swapped Erwin, naming her Irene, and my story is that this is Erwin's daughter, just since Jules interacted with Erwin in my challenge last year so I thought it would be fun to have his "daughter" take his place.
    Dqb5Jyw.png

I took my no randoms mod out too since I wanted a proper welcome wagon.
    FNScHLj.jpg
    UyGNKTb.jpg

And if you haven't played Strangerville and/or haven't experienced a welcome wagon in this world, I'll put this next part under an extra spoiler if you'd rather experience this for yourself :)
    After Robin's "guests" piled some very strange fruit into her fridge, two visitors came to her property to take care of the situation, and the game decided that pink hair is qualification for this top secret job.
    Qh1OqAP.png
    OcUBt6k.png

"Did you take care of it?"
    "Affirmative."
    HxPVJw3.png

Robin was upset for a hot second. I mean, if someone came and stole my fridge, I wouldn't be happy either :D
    6kP1MxJ.png
    0cqLnPa.png

We definitely will be following instructions and not going anywhere near the secret lab. Not a chance :)
    P9ZU9Aw.png
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    One Month, One World, One Year Challenge: The Adventures of Dash Joseph Faireborn
    Table of Contents
    1m-1w-1y-may01.jpg
    May 1: StrangerVille National Base Tour!

Entrance (Guard Stations)
    dj-05-001.jpg
    dj-05-002.jpg

Information Center
    dj-05-003.jpg
    dj-05-004.jpg

Locker Room (Showers & Gym)
    dj-05-005.jpg
    dj-05-006.jpg
    dj-05-007.jpg

Guard Tower
    dj-05-008.jpg
    dj-05-009.jpg
    dj-05-010.jpg
    dj-05-011.jpg

Headquarters
    dj-05-012.jpg
    dj-05-013.jpg
    dj-05-014.jpg

Basketball Court
    dj-05-015.jpg

Barracks
    dj-05-016.jpg
    dj-05-017.jpg

Mess Hall
    dj-05-018.jpg
    dj-05-019.jpg

Side Note:
    I decided to share a tour of the base camp that D.J. and other Challenge Sims will be at a lot for May. Majority of this is my creation while I took bits and pieces from pictures of other Sims bases I saw.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 12: "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that."

GEdO3HQ.png

Notes
    yZN8kVK.png
    As alien abduction's go, this one was much shorter than usual. Cale was beamed back down to the spot he was taken, and gently placed standing on his feet.

h66VYrc.png
    The beam retracted and the ship quickly flew away seconds before Cale regained consciousness. He stood for a moment trying to remember exactly why he had come outside.
    (There was something I wanted to do, what was it?)
    (Oh! The garden!)

Cale opened his eyes and still somewhat dazed, went inside the greenhouse to tend to his plants. His memory had been wiped of the entire abduction.

nwBHUE5.png
    After weeding, watering, fertilizing and finally harvesting his garden, Cale decided to do a little more flower arranging.

ALkLKgL.png
    (Does this one look okay? Uh...yeah, I guess it'll do.)

As1H52a.png
    Meanwhile, Fox had a visitor.
    "Venus! So good to see you! I've missed you so much."
    "Hello Fox, I have something important to tell you."

XB54cUA.png
    "You look so serious and...sad. What's going on my love? Please don't tell me you're leaving me, again."

nrEqh79.png
    "No, it's about Cale for one thing. We retrieved him earlier this morning."

lFqnmkt.png
    "I thought it was just a routine retrieval to check on his programming, and it was, except..."

zbfJC34.png
    "Eros wanted to reprogram him to pollinate 100 more females since he's been doing so well. But that's not all, he also wanted something even worse."

ioETdt4.png
    "He wanted me to pollinate Cale. Not in the usual clinical way, but physically. So he could watch us."

kv0gSGW.png
    "WHAT!? Watch? You and Cale while you were-"
    "Yes. He thought it would spice things up for us. We haven't...been together in a long time."

AS8EJCk.png
    "He even suggested it would be hot if he...joined us. He even tried to order me as The Commander to go along with his disgusting plan. Of course I refused, we got into an argument and I told him if he ever suggested anything like that again and didn't immediately send Cale back, I would divorce him."

RVdHp2x.png
    "Eros did as I asked and stomped away, but not before calling me a frigid prude and a disgrace to the Pollinator name. He took a pod saying he had a meeting with the Supreme Leader and wouldn't be back until tomorrow."

g2TANaV.png
    "After he left, I've been doing a lot of thinking and I realized something. You were right Fox. I used to love Eros, but I was never in love with him. It makes me sad. Sad that I fooled myself into believing I could make myself fall in love with him to continue the Pollinator line and the prestige that goes with it. But, I'm done, I can't do it anymore Fox. It's not worth it."

PYODJiX.png
    "I came here to tell you that I'm leaving him."
    "Say what now?"

NzEJ2xV.png
    "When Eros returns, I'm going to tell him that I want a divorce."

SNyWjLH.png
    "Venus! Are you serious?"
    "Yes, yes! I am. I love you Fox, I want to be with you. I can't stand being apart from you anymore. It's always been you I'm in love with. You still want me, don't you?"
    "Are you kidding me? Of course I do, I love you Venus, I've told you that so many times, you know I do and always will! I don't believe this!"

qKAkTWr.png
    "Believe it Fox, it's true. We can finally be together soon. I'm scared of what he'll do when I tell him, but I know it's the right thing, I just want to be with you, only you."

2m3llgd.png
    "You just made me the happiest being in the entire universe. I never thought this day would ever happen. I love you Venus, I love you so much."
    "Fox, I want you so much right now. Could we go inside and-"

CpI42F2.png
    4gdS61H.png
    xIDgmqX.png
    Fox and Venus said their goodbyes after spending some time celebrating, sharing the love they'd always had for each other. Venus promised to be back as soon as things were settled with Eros.

Omh2j3f.png
    (You know he's not going to give her up without a fight, right?)
    (I'm ready for it.)
    (What about Elara?)
    (He'll probably try to use her to get you to give up Venus.)
    (He can try, but I'm done being a coward and letting him blackmail me. It'll all be over very soon.)
    (Aren't you afraid of losing Venus when she finds out what you did?)
    (A little, but she loves me, she'll forgive me.)
    (You better hope so.)

hV657TN.png
    Late that afternoon Cale and Fox suited up in the hazmats and prepared to go deeper into the lab to see what was down there.
    "Ready Buddy?"
    "As ready as I'll ever be. Let's do this!"
    "Ohhh Yeahhh!"
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    *Updated my May 12th post above! Unfortunately, I apologize for it, but I took too long to write this and won't be able to do comments/replies until later this morning. I hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
    I apologize for not having these comments/replies ready this morning, but we had a visit from our Son and Grandson very early this morning and they only just left a couple hours ago. Anyway, here they are now. I'll have my update for today coming very soon as well. Hope y'all had a fantastic day, I know I did. <3

@LegacySims2017
    Thank you for your thoughts on my Sims limit question! I just could not put Cale through killing off some of the baby Mamas, he'd end up being perpetually sad for one thing, and it would take a long time I think. I guess I could've cheated their deaths with him there when it happened, but again, he'd be sad and so would the toddlers left behind and the one Mama taking care of all the orphans. I ended up just going through and removing some of them, mostly the NPCs I don't care about. I now have quite a few households with one Mama and seven kids. My favorites households is now down to around 150, so that'll work. :)

Oh man, yeah, that sounded very awkward. o.O I can see how Robin would think that though considering the circumstances. Lots of lovely kisses going on for their night out, it's no wonder DJ got a Legendary date reward! Is that Plasma Janes they were drinking? I thought only vampires liked that drink. Don't Sims get disgusted by it? Just curious...

Great nightclub and I love their outfits too. CC? Or did they come with the Carnaval kit?

I did not plan for or cheat Cale's abduction, totally took me by surprise! o.O I tried to stop it from happening, locked their doors for everyone, but it didn't matter he walked right through the locked door. I did not want him to have another alien baby. Thankfully, as you probably figured out by now, he's not preggers. However, I did want to make some kind of connection with Eros and Venus with the abduction. Hence the reason I had Venus come over to tell Fox. Perfect segue for her to leave him too. Always planned for that to happen at some point. What will be the consequences of that? We shall see, could be, most likely will be very tense. To say the least.

Yay! I'm so glad! At least Cale and Sandy can be together again in your save. They will in mine, but it's still going to be awhile yet. Unfortunately...

Yes, each time I've done the mystery with my Sims, I've had a different story/reason for it. My first Hero was in the military, paranoid and lived in an underground bunker. I purposely didn't watch any spoilers for it either so I had no clue what I was doing. Ridge actually got eaten by the Mother by trying to fight her by himself. I was so shocked! Obviously, I didn't save and tried again and he and his friends finally defeated her. :)

You might very well see different things, I've completed the mystery four times, this will be my fifth and every time it was a bit different. It depends on your actions a lot and how you handle it after the big boss fight for one thing. Lots of options with opportunities to expand stories there. ;)

Fantastic daily post pic with DJ arriving in StrangerVille. Love the bus! That has to be CC, right? Love the end of month synopsis too. DJ has done quite a bit so far eh? Great job!

You did a fantastic job with your military base for DJ and company! It looks quite realistic really. Well, as much as it can be for a video game like TS4. You should be proud of yourself! I've never been on a military base, but my sister was in the Army and sent pictures while she was in boot camp, looked similar. I have been in our local Armory for the National Guard, my Dad was a Guardsman, but that was/is just one giant building, nothing outside. Anyway, very cool, looking forward to seeing it all in action with DJ and everyone else who goes there with him. :)

@afai1261
    Love, love, love Aaron wearing glasses, he looks fantastic in his new look! Great outfits you chose for him too and that house is SO cute! Love how the greenhouse uses those bay windows, it looks great like that! I might have to steal that idea some time. :)

hehe Love all those faces our Sims make when first starting out arranging flowers! Hilarious! LOL!

hehe Yep! Cale is already feeling the same way and he hasn't even gone into work once. It's ridiculously easy what they are tasked to do at home. Take a cutting, DING! Here, have over 1K simoleans for your backbreaking efforts. 🙄

Ah, okay, so you made him, well, he's freakin' gorgeous with what you did to him. Thanks for letting me know. :) I'd love to have him, but I'm not going to make you go through and hunt for all his CC to list, it's cool. Perhaps I'll get his Gallery version and see how I can fix him up with what I have now. ;)

I'd be upset too if I were Aaron, but it's not Hunter's fault, he had no way of knowing what sinister things are associated with that interesting plant he showed Aaron. Just think of how accomplished he'll feel once he's the Hero though! Big confidence boost there! ;)

That was just one bouquet that went for that price on Plopsy. Most of them were around 6-15K, still a great chunk of change though for one bouquet! o.O

Gah, I hope it is werewolves for that very reason! I love my CC body hair, but it would be nice if we had the option in game. Perhaps IF it is werewolves we'll get more beards and mustaches too! One can hope anyway. I think a lot of people are going to be so, so upset if it isn't werewolves but rather, bigfoot/Sasquatch or something similar instead. Can you imagine the uproar? Grab your popcorn if that happens. O.O

HAHA! Perhaps you should take the balls out of their inventory before the big fight so something like that doesn't happen eh? ;)

It makes me so, so happy knowing they'll be co-workers in your game and will work together to defeat the Mother! I wish Cale would get his memories back before his fight with her. Makes me sad none of his friends will be there to help him. Well, except Fox, but you know what I mean. :) Yeah, it's more like only around 15 now. Getting close! So close! Gah! I am SO done with this, it's been fun to see all the genetics so far, excited to see them all as teens, but it's been very tedious at times. Other times, before he lost his memories, it wasn't at all and I was enjoying it. Ah well, I'm not complaining really, just ready to move on. :)

Excellent! Should be one heck of a par-tay! \o/ If you go that route of course. I'm here for it no matter how they end up getting married. <3

@SoulGal7
    Yeah, you're right, I came to the same conclusion myself, it's the babies that matter most. I didn't want to have Cale witness the deaths of his baby Mamas, or the toddlers and the left behind 'caretaker' Mama. They'd all be perpetually sad as a result. Especially Cale. It was most important he stayed their Dad in the family timeline. I went ahead and did some rearranging of households and removed some of the baby Mamas I didn't care about, all NPCs. I kept all the baby Mamas that were originally my own Sims, or challenge Sim Mamas and the Scientist Mamas that Cale and Fox met too. I'm down to around 150 now which will work great. :)

Ohhh, okay, yeah, I got rid of that, it wasn't needed. It was cool how lilsimsie did that though and I might put it back for another save. It could be useful for story purposes with another Hero. :) No worries!

@permanentrose
    Oh! Great idea having Robin live in a bunker type house! I love it! I meant to do that last year with Essa and had thoughts for Cale this year, but didn't happen. Obviously. Perhaps one year I'll end up giving my challenge Sim a house like that, it looks great!

Those possessed Sims are SUPER strong eh? I'm surprise they don't actually break their fingers or wrist with how much they bend them down. o.O Clever idea changing Erwin to Irene! It just makes sense it would be another descendent of Erwin's since you're playing in the same save file as last year, I think? Maybe not, but it still makes sense with the timeline.

All the original residents are gone in my challenge save, I like how you still have them and let the Welcome Wagon thing happen. I remember the first time I played the mystery, I had NO idea that would happen with the Sims-in-Black. Big surprise and I was SO P.O'ed since my Sim was poor at the time it happened. Sheesh! So the game thinks the agents should have pink hair. Interesting. That's not very suspicious at all eh? LOL!
    edited May 2022
    May 11 - A Visitor At The House

looking-at-morgan.png
    SUNDAY - Part 2
    There was a lot of activity in the house today. Everyone seemed to be doing last minute essays or homework. There was only one more day of class and then it would be exam time. The days had just flown by. This afternoon everyone was heading to Foxbury Institute for a study session.

dylan-didnt-come-home.png

It had been a late night last night, and most of the roomies had slept in, except Cale who had gone to work at 7am. When Morgan had come downstairs, she noticed that Dylan's bed hadn't been slept in. Had he stayed at the dorm all night?

Morgan was sitting at the kitchen table going over her class notes and studying from those when she got a text message. She thought it might be Dylan, but when she looked, she was quite surprised at who had texted her. It was Paolo and he was wondering if he could come over.

paolo-calling-morgan-what-is-this.png

Morgan looked at the text again. She hadn't heard from Paolo in 3 years, and now within the span of two days, he had connected with her again. She had agreed that they would get together one night next week, but Morgan had just not expected Paolo to make contact so soon.

Wolfgang came over and set a huge plate of food on the table and then sat down. He noticed Morgan staring at her phone.

Wolfgang: "Is that a text from Dylan? The guy's a party dude, staying out all night..."

Morgan nodded absently and then showed Wolfgang the text.

morgan-chats-with-morgan-about-p.png

Wolfgang: "Paolo? He's in Britechester? How'd he get your number?"

Morgan explained how they had bumped into each other at the Debate Showdown yesterday, and that Paolo was in Britechester for 2 weeks taking a course for his job.

Wolfgang chewed on some food, "I see. So...what are you going to do? I'll be here all morning...so, you know...I can be your chaperone..." he grinned.

were-just-friends.png

Morgan gave him a look, "I don't need a chaperone. We're just friends..." she said.

what-about-dylan.png

Wolfgang: "Yeah, right...from what I remember, you two were joined at the hip all through your first year of high school. Then he graduated, and basically dumped you, never to be heard from again. And, he hasn't called you since. And, if you recall...you took it pretty hard...you were in a really dark place for several months..."

Morgan sighed, "Yes, I remember...but things have changed..."

im-a-big-girtl-now-wolfgang.png

Wolfgang: "Oh? What's changed?"

Morgan texted Paolo back, "I'm not a teen anymore...we're both young adults now..."

Wolfgang raised an eyebrow, "So...what does that mean exactly? Are you thinking of...oh geez Morgan...you're not thinking of trying to get back with him, are you? He dumped you! And what about you and Dylan? I thought..."

your-not-thinking-of-getting-with-him-again-are-u.png

Morgan cut him off, "Wolfgang...I'm not thinking about doing anything. I just thought it would be nice to see Paolo again..."

Wolfgang: "I don't like this idea, Morgan. I know how you felt about Paolo...you were in deep with him. I thought you got past that...and, now...with Dylan...I just figured..." he said and shook his head, "Oh heck, nevermind, you're just going to do what you want anyway, 'cause you're so darn stubborn."

There was a knock on the door and Wolfgang looked at Morgan, "Gee! I wonder who that could be?"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan got up to answer the door and there stood Paolo holding some flowers in his hand.

Paolo: "Hey Morgan...wow...you look really nice. I um...I brought you some flowers...there was a sim selling some near the place I'm staying and I thought they would brighten your day," he said handing her the flowers.

Morgan: "Oh, thanks. They're beautiful. Sunflowers, my favorite..."

Paolo: "Yeah...I remembered..."

paolo-arrives.png

Morgan looked at him, "Come on in...I share this place with a bunch of other students...it's an older place, and a bit run-down...but it's comfy...make yourself at home. I'll just put these in some water..."

Paolo came in the kitchen and Wolfgang got up to greet him.

Wolfgang: "Paolo! Bro! Nice to see you again. Morgan was telling me that you were in town for a bit..."

Paolo: "Hey Wolfgang! Yeah, I'm just in town for my job really...taking some courses. So you share a house with Morgan? That's cool."

hey-paolo.png

Wolfgang: "There's actually 8 of us in the house...mostly the Chain Breakers dance crew...you know, Robin, DJ, Cale....and Dylan...You remember Dylan, don't you? He and Morgan have gotten really close living in the same house together..."

there-are-8-of-us-here.png

Paolo was half listening to Wolfgang as he saw Morgan come out of the kitchen again, "Yeah, you can get pretty close to your roomies...that's for sure," he said and then got up and walked towards Morgan.

Paolo: "Morgan, I was wondering if there was somewhere we could talk...you know...just the two of us. I was hoping we could finalize those plans for next week..."

could-we-talk-privately-morgan.png

Morgan: "Yeah, sure, we can go in the smaller living room. Would you like something to drink?"

Paolo: "No...thanks...I'm good..."

They walked to the smaller living room together and sat down.

Morgan: "About next week...I don't have my new class schedule yet for Term 2, so I don't know the times..."

i-dont-have-my-grades-yet.png

Paolo: "I was thinking that maybe we'd go somewhere in the evening...that shouldn't conflict with your class schedule. There's a place not too far from where I'm staying called Pepper's Pub. Have you been there?"

Morgan: "No, but I've heard of it. My Debate Guild has a pub night there on Thursdays."

im-really-glad-we-met-again-morgan.png

Paolo: "It's supposed to be a great place to hang out...and they even have dancing...So, what do you think? We can find a quiet table and talk about old times...reminisce about all the crazy stuff we did together..."

Morgan: "You mean like this?" she replied and started tickling him (this was an autonomous action).

Paolo laughed: "Oh gosh...stop...oh you still know my ticklish spots...ha ha ha...stop!!"

you-still-remember-my-ticklish-spots.png

ok-stop-your-killing-me-here.png

sentiment-between-morgan-and-p.png

They laughed together and Paolo gazed at her, "You're just as I remember you Morgan..."

ohink-p-might-have-some-other-things-on-his-mind.png

Morgan saw how Paolo was staring at her and she caught her breath. Oh geez...he still had feelings for her.

Morgan quickly looked away: "So...um...about next week...my finals are on Monday..."

Paolo: "What about Wednesday night then? All the stress of your exams will be over and you'll be able to relax. We'll celebrate..."

what-about-weds.png

Morgan smiled at him: "Sure, that sounds good..."

Paolo: "I can come here first and we can walk over together if you like..."

i-wont-keep-you-out-that-late.png

Morgan: "Okay."

Paolo: "You know Morgan, we have a lot of history, you and I...and I...I didn't realize how much I had missed you until I saw you yesterday. I'm glad we bumped into each other again..."

uh-oh-it-looks-like-someone-is-falling-for-p.png

Morgan felt herself blush.

Paolo looked at his watch, "Hey, I've got to get going, but I'll see you on Wednesday then..."

Morgan said goodbye, "Thanks again for the flowers...and Paolo...I'm glad we bumped into each other again, too..."

looking-at-morgan.png

Paolo: "And I promise not to keep you out...too late..." he said gazing at her again.

Paolo smiled at her and headed out the door. Morgan turned around and had a dreamy look in her eyes. She saw Wolfgang staring at her. He just shook his head and never said a word.

didnt-say-a-word.png

Morgan avoided Wolfgang's questioning look, and walked towards the kitchen table. As she was about to sit down, she glanced at the sunflowers and wondered what she had gotten herself into agreeing to meet with Paolo. Oh gosh! She was so confused.

looking-at-sunglowers-rev.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    May 13th: One step forward, two steps back

p7zmKYn.png
    We were all up before the sun today, excited and nervous about what the day might hold.
    NcJ6LOD.png
    I led us through an energizing routine to get us ready, and after taking care of basic needs, we huddled together to discuss our plan of attack.
    "I'll teleport us to the lab," I began, focusing on Carol. "Your mother is going to go down alone and create a couple more vaccines while we wait for her up above. Once she's finished, I'll call Aleah and she'll meet us out there, then we can discuss what our next move should be."
    "Let's do it!" Carol shouted, clearly pumped and ready to go.
    sE9cQFA.png

We arrived outside the lab and waited as Kaori gathered a couple more fruits for the vaccines. Inside, I opened the security door and gave Kaori a quick hug before she headed down the stairs to complete her assignment.
    BLwhVIS.png
    "So," Carol said, fidgeting slightly, "now we wait?"
    "I want to take this time to prepare you for what's down there," I said, pulling out my phone. "I took some pictures when I was down there last, and I want you to see what we're up against."
    pTBp0wu.png
    I showed her the pictures I'd quickly snapped of the Mother plant during my earlier visit, and she gasped.
    "That thing's huge!" she said turning to look at me. "I sure hope your military friend comes through with those canons, we're going to need them for sure!"
    gx4ec5Y.png
    "So you're still up for this?" I asked with a slight smile.
    "Are you kidding!" she laughed, "I wouldn't want to miss it! This is going to be epic!"
    She certainly has our genetics.

An hour later, Kaori rejoined us and let us know she'd been successful, so I pulled out my phone and shot a quick text to Aleah letting her know we were ready.
    V0OyPrt.png
    It didn't take her long to arrive, and behind her she wheeled in four large crates on a dolly.
    "I've got your canons," she said cheerfully. "They're already loaded with the toxin, so handle them carefully." She unpacked the boxes and placed them on a nearby table. "I spoke briefly with Kaydence and she thought the vaccines could make an effective weapon, do you have them ready?"
    eml6yaH.png
    I nodded at Kaori, "Yes, Kaori whipped us up a couple vials earlier." I patted my pocket where they sat, "We should be ready for anything."
    "This is so exciting!" Carol grinned. "It feels like we're in a movie or video game!"
    "Perhaps," Aleah said, her tone turning more serious, "but this situation is very real and dangerous. If we're going to beat this thing, we're going to have to stay focused and alert at all times."
    Carol stood up straighter and saluted, "Yes ma'am," she said, forcing back a smile.
    I shook my head and turned to speak to Aleah.
    "So I'll go down first and scope out the situation," I said. "If it looks safe, I'll give the signal and start the attack to draw it's attention. While it's focused on me, you can sneak in using the other doors you mentioned, and together we'll take it down."
    "Yes," she said handing me a canon and a radio. "Use this to call us when you're ready, we'll be waiting."
    I tucked both things into my suit and gave her a thumbs up, "Let's do this."
    8j3VpV4.png

I soon reached the the lowest level and approached the door to the Mother's chamber. Taking a deep breath, I scanned the card and watched the doors slide open.
    iijMxfR.png
    Seeing the Mother before me once again sent my heart into a flutter, but it seemed to be unaware of my presence for the time being. Grabbing the radio I spoke softly into it and let the other's know we were clear for action. I listened for their response and amidst a burst of static, I heard the word "ready."
    I put the radio away, pulled out my canon, and climbed the stairs; it was go time!
    HuZ4xG8.png
    The Mother screeched and bent over as it sensed my presence, flailing it's fronds about menacingly. I flipped a switch on my canon and a stream of green spray rocketed out and hit the plant.
    D14cOxW.png
    The Mother writhed and screamed again; it seemed to be working! I pulled out one of the vaccines Kaori had made, and launched it into the beasty's side.
    CxBvHB9.png
    The reaction was spectacular but the screech that followed nearly deafened me.
    It was at this point that I realized that the side doors had already opened, but it wasn't my teammates who'd emerged, but a handful of possessed sims!
    I looked around frantically, wondering what had happened to them, but had to quickly duck as the Mother whipped another frond at me. I guess at this point I could only hope that they would show up soon.
    I let out a war cry and turned my canon's settings to Mega Spray!
    EcASfye.png
    "Eat foam you monster!" I screamed, trying to intimidate it.
    Just than the others came running down the corridor behind me and circled around to surround the plant.
    FR3FPat.png
    "Watch out for the infected!" I shouted, as they pulled out their canons.
    Together we blasted the Mother with everything we had, but I noticed the pollen levels were starting to get dangerously high. If we didn't end this soon, we'd be at this monster's mercy!
    P7y2ujr.png
    I pulled out my last vaccine and threw it hard, hoping it might be enough to end it.
    AYsltIE.png
    But the Mother proved too strong.
    With a screech, the plant launched a tentacle from it's flower like mouth and managed to wrap it around my legs.
    I only had a moment to drop my canon and curse before being jerked off my feet and swung high into the air.
    mi2eygY.png
    "I'm dead," I thought to myself as I felt myself quickly losing conscientiousness. "I hope the others manage to escape."

When I woke up, I was curled up on the floor of the platform, sore but alive. I looked around and saw Kaori laying prone where she'd been standing.
    4JDwgTP.png
    As I shakily got to my feet, I noticed Carol was in the midst of a heated battle with one of the infected. Before I could do or say anything, she promptly kicked his but and waved at me, looking very satisfied.
    nuO8SVP.png
    I motioned towards Kaori and she nodded, running over and helping her rise to her feet. Together we retreated into the lower lab.
    "Where did Aleah go?" I asked, but no one had seen her leave.
    "Maybe she went to get help?" Carol suggested.
    Kaori seemed a bit panicked and covered her face in frustration.
    t1gGo8K.png
    "Why did you start without us!" she wailed. "I saw that plant nearly eat you!"
    Now I felt even more dazed. "You guy's said 'ready' when I gave the all clear," I said.
    "No," Kaori shot back, "we said we weren't ready! The doors wouldn't respond to Aleah, so we had to backtrack and come down the main way. If you had waited for us none of this would have happened!"
    ZduAIZP.png
    "I'm... I'm sorry," I groaned, swaying slightly.
    Carol came over and helped hold me up. "You guys can discuss this once we're back at camp," she told Kaori. "I think dad needs to sit down."
    Kaori's fear turned to concern and she came over and took my other arm. "You're right," she said. "Let's go home."

Back at camp they helped me into the tent and I fell into a fitful sleep. When I got up I was starting to feel less dazed and noticed that Aleah was sitting at the picnic table with Kaori and Carol.
    I joined them and they asked how I was feeling.
    VvcBd8O.png
    "Sore," I said feeling the results of the battle. "But I'll live. I'm more curious to know what happened to you, Aleah."
    "I was chasing down one of the infected after it tried attacking me," she said. "When I returned, you were all gone and I figured you'd retreated here."
    "Yeah, sorry for not finding you first," I said. "None of us were really thinking straight after that disaster."
    "You actually held up better than I expected," Aleah said. "Especially since you fought half the battle without us."
    "I thought you said 'ready'," I said sheepishly. "I guess the radios were having a hard time connecting."
    uuiSHIf.png
    "The Mother does have a fairly strong electromagnetic signature," Aleah said. "That could have interfered in our communication."
    "So next time we should all just go down together?" Carol asked.
    "Next time?" Kaori groaned. "Are we really going to try that again? I consider myself a brave sim, but that thing was unnerving."
    smC1aF5.png
    "We can't give up now!" Carol protested. "We were so close to winning, I can feel it!"
    owqrxhL.png
    "If you're not comfortable going back," I said gently, "we can find a couple of sims to take the place of you and Carol."
    "Why me!?" Carol whined, "I held my own down there!"
    "No," Kaori said reaching out and taking our hands. "If you're determined to do this, we'll do it together."
    "I'll have to get more spray for the canons," Aleah said, rising to her feet. "If we're going to do this, we should meet back up at the lab tomorrow morning. If we hit this thing while it's still in a weakened state, we may still have a chance of winning."
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 13: "When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor..."

rTNvWjW.png

Notes
    LU2JInt.png
    Cale & Fox walked confidently down the hallway full of the toxic blue mist and spores for the first time, wondering what they would find at the end.

6D6NjrG.png
    What they found was another secured steel door. Luckily, the keycard worked for this one as well.

Tsw76gf.png
    This next hallway led to a set of glass doors and a flight of stairs, and then another hallway at the bottom which led to more. The lab complex was much deeper than either one had expected.

FxwGDV6.png
    Finally, through one more set of glass doors, they stepped into a much more elaborate lab than the first one where they had created the profile for one of Cale's co-workers.
    "Look at this place, incredible."
    "I wonder what's inside all those storage containers, they look airtight."
    "I'm guessing from the looks of it, parts of bizarre plants."

MsreHYA.png
    "Look at the size of these plants and plant parts. I've never seen anything like it before."
    "There are many large plants on Sixam, some that look a bit similar. However, none of them of this size or particular coloration."

c3y5hAB.png
    "Holy Simoly Fox, that looks like a slice from some kind of plant blossom, but...the size. It's gigantic."
    "Imagine how large the plant that produced this might be."

wBqwOTt.png
    "Fox, look over there. There's some kind of vines all over that hallway. I think we should go take a look. Maybe what we've been looking for is behind that door."
    "Agreed."

fuSCXP9.png
    ElISdyT.png
    ivYddrE.png
    jz3mkXo.png
    The door opened to reveal something so terrifying in it's hideous beauty, Cale was speechless. He suspected 'the Mother' would be a rather large plant, but nothing had prepared him for what he was looking at now. He should've known by the slice of the blossom specimen in the lab behind them.

0gxNc87.png
    There she was, in all her glory. The Mother. He realized the pulsing sound they had assumed was machinery to keep the lab's electronics running, was in reality coming from the plant. It almost sounded like...a heartbeat!
    (Not possible.)
    (Are you sure?)

fIbouAs.png
    "We're in deep *beep* Fox! No wonder they all abandoned this place. How are we supposed to get rid of...THAT!?"
    "I don't know Cale, I just don't know." Fox said with a frown and looked away.
    "Do you think it was always this big?"
    "I think it's been here for a long time and grown to this size. Look at the containment around it. It's barely holding it inside anymore."
    "There's a platform in front of it. Should we take a closer look?"
    "Do you think that's wise?"
    "It's a plant, how can it hurt us? We have our suits. They wouldn't have put a platform there if it was dangerous, right?"
    "Maybe that's how they fed it?"
    "Good point. Alright, but keep your wits about you. If it tries anything funny, we're out of here. Agreed?"
    "Tries anything funny? What!? It's a plant!"
    "Humor me, okay?"
    "Alright, alright, if the big, scary plant 'tries' anything we'll leave."
    "Thank you."

OBWAaHd.png
    "Look at the blossom on top, it's at least twice the size of that slice in the lab. Maybe three times."
    "Are those stamens coming from below? They look almost like arms with a 'hand' at the end."
    "I guess so, but I've never seen any located in that area on a plant before. It's not normal."
    "There's nothing normal about it, it's alien."
    "And hideous. Don't forget that. Big, ugly plant."

m33dXgO.png
    Suddenly the Mother plant opened it's petals and shot a stream of nectar at them. At least that's what they assumed it was supposed to be. It sure didn't smell sweet like nectar though, it was more a fetid, putrid odor.
    "I don't think she liked you calling her ugly."

sR7Xm4S.png
    "You didn't like that huh? Too bad. The truth hurts doesn't it? You're ugly and you stink. Gross! You don't scare me."
    "Cale...be careful what you say to it."
    "Why? It's just a plant. It can't do anything to us while we're wearing these suits. So it spit on us, big deal. Why is everyone so afraid of that, thing? It's just a big plant. I don't get it."

Z4VEdpI.png
    The Mother leaned down closer to Cale and unfurled her pistil, sliding it all around the faceplate on his suit as if looking for a way to gain access. Was there a real threat or just a teasing warning? When it was unsuccessful, the plant reared back and let out a deafening roar, shivering and shaking in rage, ending in a piercing screech that shook the entire complex.

ieyf4xR.png
    Cale and Fox took the opportunity to run for their lives!
    "Okay, now I get it! Holy Hell! RUN!"

RNac55m.png
    "I can't believe we just ran from a plant, a PLANT!"
    "I don't think so."

wA6P6Yk.png
    "You don't think what? That it's a plant?"
    "No, it's an alien plant alright, but it's also a sentient life form, it's more than a plant. It's able to perceive and feel things. It's obviously sensitive. It's capable of communication."

eRMuIV7.png
    "It's aware and now it doesn't like you."

lH5Cwvv.png
    "Great, just great. Another girl that doesn't like me. Why am I not surprised?"
    "I don't think it's just you Cale, it's anyone that doesn't treat it how it feels it should be treated."

x8e3Iuj.png
    "It's really going to be upset and P.O'ed when we find a vaccine and cure all her zombie minions."
    "We have to kill her too, you realize that, right? Otherwise this will never stop, it'll just get worse. Just look at what it's like out here now after she lost her temper?"
    "I know, how it's even controlling the weather is unbelievable."
    "We'll figure it out. I know we will, we're a team."
    "Yes we are, but there's no way just the two of us can defeat her. We need help."
    "Let's find a vaccine first and worry about that when the time comes."
    "Agreed."
    @Karababy52
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @afai1261
    Ah, okay, so you made him, well, he's freakin' gorgeous with what you did to him. Thanks for letting me know. :) I'd love to have him, but I'm not going to make you go through and hunt for all his CC to list, it's cool. Perhaps I'll get his Gallery version and see how I can fix him up with what I have now. ;)
    Hehehe I hunted for it anyway :joy: CC version (not including CC clothing though) of him will be on the gallery soon ;)
    I wanted to update his outfits anyway because I apparently had no fashion sense at all when I originally made him, and since I designed him to be basegame only my options were really limited. New version has clothing from a variety of packs :)

Not going to include links to his CC clothing (his t-shirt in the pics of him from my Apr 30 update is CC) but here are the essential things :smiley:

MystericSims - sage hair

not sure which of these facial hairs is the right one, but it's definitely one of these (so just get all of them) LOL
    MystericSims - Roger
    MystericSims - Harold
    MystericSims - Freddie
    MystericSims - Deacon

Tattoos
    Gossip Girl - flower tattoo v2
    Chocobun - tattoo 14 (this one has a tonne of swatches and is honestly one of the best tattoo sets I've ever downloaded)

He also has body hair and a skin overlay both by Luumia that you already have so I'm not going to link to those, and like I said before all of his clothing is in-game stuff, not CC.

Enjoy!!!
    edited May 2022
    While I have read everything, I'm going to just comment on updates from this page (and a couple from page 70) because that seems a bit less daunting lol

@RememberJoy
    May 12: Glad Kaori's new vaccine formula worked! Understandable that Adam would be a bit upset with her for what she did though.
    Lol Aleah looks livid after Adam throws the vaccine in her face :joy:
    I'm not surprised that Carol wants to be involved too, and love how Kaori justifies letting her join in - "got another very attractive teen pregnant." HAHA :joy:
    "I hate it when you use logic against me" LOL this line is great too :D

May 13: Oh dang, poor Adam in that daily pic!
    Some yoga to prepare is perfect, and such a Strong family thing to do ;)
    Epic shots of Adam's confrontation against the Mother! Too bad that it was totally unsuccessful though, all because of a flaw with the radio!
    Great job beating that possessed sim's butt, Carol!
    And looking forward to Adam and co.'s next battle against the Mother, and hopefully a more successful one!

@permanentrose
    May 12: That build you found for Robin is awesome!
    Poor Robin, Jess is too powerful :joy:
    Okay but why is female Erwin actually pretty???
    HAHA both the agents having pink hair is great :D
    Robin's face in this pic is too funny :joy:
    6kP1MxJ.png

@LegacySims2017
    I do need to say something about your Apr 29 update: Robin yelling at DJ to do it on one knee had me laughing harder than I care to admit :joy:
    I'm also glad that DJ and Paige got to have some time together before he leaves, and when he comes back to her he's going to be a hero! ;)

May 1: Your SV National Base looks awesome! Very, very cool. Will be fun to see how everyone involved in your arc this month will get on! I'm excited to see Aaron in military gear :D

@Karababy52
    May 12: Love the Meat Loaf title!
    I was shocked when Cale was abducted in your May 11 update lol, I wonder if he's pregnant again :joy:
    Oh, hello Venus! Super cool how you tied in Cale's abduction to the story like this!
    Eros wants Cale to make more babies???! o.O AND he wanted his wife to pollinate Cale in the... physical way??? So he could WATCH???? Eww what the hell??? Gah, Eros is worse than I thought! I don't suppose the Supreme Leader is going to be very happy... :grimace:
    YES Venus, you get out of there! Ah and finally she admits her true feelings for Fox! I'm actually happy for these two! Though I do wonder what Aurora will think about the whole situation.
    Of course they have to woohoo too!
    Can't wait for the big confrontation between Fox and Eros lol

~~~

Just as I was surprised at how good Aaron looks with facial hair, I was surprised at how good he looks with glasses :D
    The house is absolutely perfect, it's so gorgeous! The creator did a fantastic job.

Yeah they're getting paid heaps for literal minutes of work :joy: Seconds, even!

I'm assuming those big sale prices for the bouquets were a result of the flowers used being top quality as well as high flower arranging skill?

I kinda feel like if the next GP is werewolves and it does have body hair, the body hair it comes with definitely won't look as good as the CC stuff. But who knows! I'm ready to riot if it is werewolves and it doesn't come with body hair regardless :joy:
    Also yes TS4 needs more facial hair options! I think I have more CC facial hair than I do CC hairstyles at this point lol
    Okay yeah it would freaking suck if it's bigfoot or whatever, anything that's not werewolves! But then I feel like if it is werewolves, they're going to be bad and glitchy and broken and everything... Or just have plain terrible powers. I am overly pessimistic when it comes to TS4 though haha

Haha yes definitely I'll confiscate the balls before the fight. I just need to get rid of them altogether :D

Ah it would have been fun to see some other challenge sims there with Cale, but that's the way it goes. I'm trying to figure out who else Aaron should recruit to help him... Hunter, obviously. Maybe. But then I want to get other challenge sims involved too, and I think there's a limit to how many can fight the Mother at once.
    I got so fed up with both of my 100 baby challenge saves because they grew extremely tedious. And I didn't even get past 50 babies for either of them :D

~~~

May 13: Cale's expression when he enters the Mother's chamber is perfect!
    That platform is there for when she demands a sacrifice :joy:
    HAHA of course the Mother didn't appreciate being called ugly, and Cale's "Another girl that doesn't like me" had me laughing out loud :D

@SoulGal7
    May 11: Oh, Paolo... yikes... I have a grudge against him because of that trailer involving him and Morgan :joy: I love that you have incorporated it into your story though!
    Ah Wolfgang offering to be a chaperone - sweet of him actually, since he knows of Morgan's history with Paolo.
    I mean I'm already biased against Paolo lol, so seeing Morgan autonomously tickle him... o.O Oh no. This is bad. Poor Morgan!
    I feel like this is going to get ugly fast... Could be wrong though!
  • Sc4rls01Sc4rls01 Posts: 11 New Member
    Haven’t done this yet but awesome idea! Never heard of this challenge before
    edited May 2022
    May 2
    hfR6qfw.png
    First up, Aaron's skills if anyone wants to update him in their save:
    nn8up08.png
    xi0fkt8.png

nMBTiKb.png
    tEGjIdL.png

The house came with one of these tunnels for the dogs and Yoshi absolutely loves it haha
    jBX6xCr.png
    hWM2ob3.png

The house also comes with the luxury of washing clothing by hand ;)
    E6og8SU.png
    LNP5lSP.png

And a little beehive, tucked away in the corner:
    IGYovf4.png

Hunter had a gig at none other than the Goth house!
    9L2Jl9A.png

Temperance showed up, again
    Xgq7lJN.png
    RoYkZzM.png

But luckily Bonehilda beat her butt lol
    cBwoCPn.png

And they paid him well!
    0ogbvkP.png

Aaron didn't get to much investigating (apart from taking one (1) pic of a pod) but he did meet up with a scientist at the library
    k2aErlL.png

And flew over to Erwin's to check out his stock.
    3Qb6fPq.png
    dzrUrnS.png

He bought the cowplant poster (because of course he did) and the Emily one (and he never saw Emily, once!)
    z7AzziB.png

Baby cowplant! I don't know what I should name it lol
    uMNWh23.png

Hunter went for a jog, and instead of coming home he stood in the middle of the walkway and...
    g82nJ7R.png
    I am going to sell that ball. One day...

Aaron decided to try his hand at flower arranging again.
    2FayXPO.png

It went just about as well as it did the first time.
    zhsh7AA.png
    QsJ7KQk.png

Bonus pictures because I finally put Adam and Kaori together (and yes they do live with Dylan and DJ but it's fiiiiine...)
    grGGx6A.png

Dylan looks so jealous :joy:
    BAlemNx.png

Robin and Melissa are also in StrangerVille. Don't ask me why LOL
    ToNA3p7.png

And now for pics of Cale and Leo. Yes, again. I can't help it HAHA
    FJxDe2e.png
    eFUqpsT.png
    fxrwRz0.png

May 14th: Success at last!

Today's Accomplishments:
    - Defeat the source of infection
    - Completed StrangerVille aspiration

TuIVrA2.png
    After a quick morning of preparations, we met Aleah back at the lab around noon. This time she had some new gear for Carol and Kaori as well as the canons.
    "These are experimental," she said handing over what looked like scuba gear, "but they may give us an added edge in our fight."
    All three of them donned their new costumes and I slipped into my hazmat suit.
    BKzHM8F.png
    At the doors to the Mother's chamber, we huddled up one last time.
    "Alright," I said, "when I open these door all three of you will surround the plant and start blasting! I have a couple more vaccines that I'll throw when I'm able, they seemed to be fairly effective last time, and we won't stop until this thing is defeated!"
    9OegC3u.png
    "Yeah!" Carol cheered, getting caught up in the moment.
    I placed a finger up to my lips and cautiously approached the door. With a whoosh the doors opened and we quickly filed in and got into position.
    HCFH3fV.png
    "Now!" I yelled, opening fire.
    The plant screamed and unfurled, waving around it's fronds and thrashing back and forth. I pulled out a vaccine and hurled it into it's side, causing it to sag ever so slightly.
    Whblgxa.png
    "Give it everything you got!" I yelled, switching over to Mega blast.
    uHaK7RU.png
    The possessed had once again joined us, but seemed unable to do much damage at the moment.
    I pulled out my second vaccine jar and launched it into the plant.
    DXYWJ0v.png
    The plant's fronds drooped and slowed down... we almost had it!
    "Charge!" I cried, "It's almost gone!"
    XcssJOX.png
    A minute later the plant gave a last whimpering scream and collapsed in a cloud of green smoke.
    g7ausl3.png
    I lowered my canon and pumped the air, "We did it!" I shouted. "We won!"
    TTwqekR.png
    I pulled out a horn I had on me for just such an occasion and gave it a long blast in victory!
    TuIVrA2.png
    Carol and Kaori pulled out some confetti and threw it into the air, ignoring the possessed still lurching around them.
    ofIkIEq.png
    If nothing else, out family sure knows how to party!

It was then that I noticed Aleah lying unconscious on the ground. I dropped my horn and hurried over to her.
    Kzgtw37.png
    I checked for a pulse and was relieved when I saw that she was breathing. Carol and Kaori joined me and asked it she was OK, and I let them know she was just unconscious.
    aK4gIdK.png
    Just then, Aleah sat up holding her head.
    "Did we win?" she asked in a daze.
    "We kicked that plant's butt hard!" Carol crowed in excitement, and Aleah rose to her feet and surveyed our work.
    "Wow," she said stunned. "We did it. It's finally over."
    tJRmJdu.png
    "Do you need to see a doctor?" I asked, noticing how she was swaying slightly.
    "I think I'll be fine," she said, shaking her head. "I was overcome by the pollen despite this fancy tech," she gestured at her headgear, "but my head's clearing and I'm feeling much better now."
    qCHEpcC.png

We helped her up the stairs and to her truck waiting outside. I volunteered to drive up back to our place and soon we were back home.
    "Phew!" Kaori said, wiping her brow. "Now that the clouds have lifted, it's scorching hot out here again."
    TkOHYbL.png
    Just then I felt my phone buzz and I picked it up to find a text from an unknown number.
    It read:
    Apparently you're not completely useless after all.
    I will meet you at my house tomorrow at noon.
    Come alone or you'll get nothing from me.

aQ7mq1R.png

I groaned... Mother.
    I put away my phone and didn't say anything. We could discuss it tomorrow after we'd celebrated out victory.
    "I'm going to fire up the grill if you'd like to join us for dinner," I told Aleah.
    B93wdkK.png

Twenty minutes later we gathered around the table and enjoyed an actual home cooked meal together.
    oyaapi6.png
    "Wow dad!" Carol said, "I forgot how good of a cook you are. This is delicious!"
    "Perhaps when our lives are more stable and we're not living in a tent I'll do it on a more regular basis," I grinned.
    Aleah finished up and thanked us for the meal.
    sPeW6Jl.png
    "I should really be getting back to base," she apologized. "I'm sure it's all a buzz now that everything's returned to normal!"
    We said our goodbyes and she marched off.

As the sun set, we gathered around the campfire and pulled out some marshmallows for dessert.
    "So what are we going to do tomorrow?" Carol asked, popping a burnt marshmallow into her mouth.
    "We can figure it out in the morning," I said poking at the fire. "Tonight, let's just savor our victory."
    GJe1q8h.png
    @SoulGal7
    Okay, all I have to say about your last update is "What the Hell Morgan!?" o.O

@RememberJoy
    Gah! Adam sure got luck Mother didn't actually eat him. He didn't actually try to fight her by himself, did he? o.O

Clever idea using the scuba masks to simulate some kind of protection! Never thought of doing that. Congrats on defeating the Mother to Adam (and you), Kaori, Carol and Althea and completing the aspiration! Yay! \o/

@afai1261
    Aww man, you are so sweet, thank you! <3 I have him now and will be downloading his CC soon. I wonder if that tattoo pack has any of Adam Lambert's tattoos, probably not. I did a search for them a long time ago and could never find any. Maybe I should take another look.

Anyway, ended up scrolling through all your GORGEOUS Sims you've uploaded and downloaded a few (okay, tons) of them. I had forgotten you made Griffin until now, I've had him for a long time. Love that Sim! And of course I already have Moss. :) I noticed you have A LOT of redheads! I love redheads! I have to ask though, how in the world did one of your Sims end up named Pineapple? What!? hehe Once again, thank you for taking the time to post links to his CC! *Hugs*

Honestly, I had no idea that was a Meatloaf title! hehe I've just heard that phrase before and thought it fit for the update. At least with Venus and Eros anyway.

Nope, Cale is not preggers and I'm glad! One is enough and he's trying to get others preggers, not himself! o.O Yep, Venus is not going to join Eros in his deviant ways. As for what the Supreme Leader and Aurora thinks about all this? We shall see... ;)

Oh, yes, forgot to mention that, the plants used in that high priced bouquet were perfect quality and my Sim had reached the top of the Flower Arranging skill, plus they were extremely inspired or focused when they made it. I can't remember which mood is the most beneficial at the moment, but it was whichever one of those two that can/will influence the outcome. I think the flower used was Orchids as well, or perhaps Bird of Paradise.

Actually I'm guessing it'll be exactly like the CC body hair we have or perhaps even better since Luumia works for EA now. ;) I so agree about facial hair. There's a very, very few Maxis options I use. Now that I have some CC beards (thanks to you!) I have been mostly using that instead.

I know, it makes me sad no challenge Sims will be fighting with Cale, unless I can manage to get the last few babies needed very soon. As it is right now, those fighting will be Cale, Fox and I'm really not sure who else will join them yet. Maybe Venus? Or maybe one or two of the scientists that helped them would work. Yes, there is a limit, only three other Sims can join your Sim in the fight.

Haha! Okay, good to hear I'm not the only one that finds it tedious. It's a little better doing the original challenge as intended, but not much. My try with it I only made it to around 25 or so babies.

There was an even better reaction face from Cale when he first saw the Mother, but I didn't include it since his hands is going through is helmet/face shield. :D
    e2FEBrE.png

Ohhh, so that's what the platform is for, had no idea. Makes sense though. ;) hehehe Yeah, Cale still thinks he hasn't scored (except the one scientist that was preggers) in a long time, so he thinks it must be because all the girls he's met didn't like him. And now, even a girl plant doesn't like him! Poor guy. :D

Aaron's got a fantastic skill set going for himsrlf already! Cale's looks a bit similar, I never thought to post them for him. Good idea!

Aww, I'm so glad that house came with a dog training object for Yoshi, he looks so happy! Bummer about doing (luxury HAHA!) laundry by hand though. Bees are a fun addition too. I like them except when they get upset and go on a rampage. Last year Josh and Essa's bees they had in Evergreen Harbor actually following Josh inside the house to the second floor, just so they could sting him! Sheesh!

Ooo, a gig at the Goths! Goooo Bonehilda, kick her butt! Nice payday for Hunter too. They're loaded though so it makes sense. Very pretty scientist Aaron had a chat with. Ohhh, cool Aaron's still a Spellcaster! I am so ready to reinstate Cale as one too. Not 100% sure I'll do that, but been thinking about it. Love those posters he bought!

A name for the cowplant...hmmm... well the scientific name for cowplants is Laganaphyllis simnovorii so how about Phyllis? Or Phil if you'd rather it was a boy. :) I'll always think of cowplants as Beast now though since that was the name of the one Josh loved.

hehe Cheer up Aaron, it gets better, trust me! ;) So great you've brought some of the challenge Sims to StrangerVille with Aaron and Hunter. You're right, Dylan does look jealous. hehe OMG! I'm so glad you can't help yourself, just look at Cale and Leo! So, so SO sweet! He appears to be such a good Daddy! Thank you so much for always sharing bonus pics of Cale and his little family. I love them! <3

I'll have today's update later tonight! Hope y'all are having a great day/night! <3
    edited May 2022
    May 12 - Study Session at Foxbury Institute & Final Exams

last-min-studying.png
    SUNDAY - Part 3:

Dylan made his way into Larry's Lagoon and headed up the stairs to the ERAM station. He glanced at the time and realized that everyone would be there soon for the study session. He stared at the computer screen and wondered what Morgan would think when she saw that he hadn't returned to the house last night. What would he tell her?

dylan-has-a-chance-to-do-some-research-on-that-secret-society.png

Dylan thinking: "Maybe I'll just tell her that I got chatting with Aaron and Hunter and since it was late, they said I could crash on the couch. Well, it was partially true. Oh geez! I'm going to lie to Morgan now? Not because I want to...just because...well...she thinks I'm doing great with resisting sims...she doesn't know the half of it. How can I tell her I was at the dorm last night and kissed every girl in sight? And this morning I kissed some sad sim here...and a robot...and a married sim? How would she take that info? She would be so hurt...I don't think I can do that to her. Geez! I just don't know what to do..."

Dylan started to research University Urban Legends and found something rather interesting about the university statues. Could this be true? Just making an offering at the university statues could increase your grades? Could this be a clue to the Secret Society? Had he found a way to meet them?

urban-legend-status-secret-society-revelnation.png

And then he saw Morgan, coming up the stairs towards him. He had never been happier to see another sim before. He rushed over to her and gave her a hug.

Morgan: "Oh I like this greeting. Did you miss me or something?"

ah-geez-morgan-am-i-glad-to-see-you.png

Dylan: "Yes, I did miss you..."

Morgan: "So, what happened last night? You never came back to the house,,,"

Dylan averted her gaze: "Well, you know...I went to tour Aaron's dorm...and it got so late...so I just crashed on their couch..." Oh gosh, he hated telling her half-truths.

so-you-didnt-come-home-last-night.png

Morgan: "Yeah, that's what I figured happened. So...is their dorm nice? Do you think I could go and get a tour with you?"

Dylan: "Um...yeah...a tour...well, maybe next week...I mean finals are coming up, and I'm sure they're busy studying..."

Morgan: "Oh, of course...finals. Talking about that, how are you doing on your studying?"

Dylan was glad she had changed the subject: "Actually pretty good, and listen, I did some research on University Urban Legends, and I found out something about the university statues..."

dont-give-up-dylan.png

Dylan quickly explained about what he had discovered to Morgan.

Morgan: "So, you think this might have something to do with the Secret Society? Oh gosh! Dylan, that is fantastic news! So when were you thinking of making this offering?"

Dylan looked at her, "I was thinking of heading to the Foxbury statue on the first day of Term 2/"

Morgan: "You don't think anything will happen that it might jeopardize your grades or something, do you?"

Dylan: "Gee, I never thought of that. I hope not. Anyway, nothing may happen at all, but I'll give it a go and let you know. Hey, look, I'll be right back. I realized I haven't eaten today, so I'm going to grab some food. Can I get you anything?"

Morgan nodded her head that she was fine and continued studying.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

professor-lana.png

Dylan went downstairs and saw one of his professors, Professor Lana McKinnon. She told Dylan that there was a public lecture later on that he might want to check out. He thanked her and headed to the cafeteria.

autonomouisly-used-woodworking-table.png

Meanwhile, upstairs, Adam had autonomously used the woodworking table.

velma-and-cale-work-out.png

Velma and Cale were working out in the gym area.

wolfgang-playing-incredible-sports.png

Wolfgang was playing Incredible Sports on one of the motion gaming mats.

dj-and-adasm-play-chess.png

I guess Adam got bored at the woodworking table and is having a game of chess with DJ.

robin-makes-a-new-friend.png

And Robin was also getting food at the cafeteria and made a new friend.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Dylan grabbed some free food and sat across from someone familiar. Luna Villareal. Dylan wasn't sure she recognized him, but maybe it was for the best since her cousin, Veronica, was the reason he was under this curse in the first place.

and-he-sits-across-from-luna-villareal.png

He looked up from eating his food, and suddenly he was overcome by that familiar "pull".

and-dylan-is-overcome.png

And before he could even think about stopping himself...

and-she-is-infactuated-with-him-even-with-spots.png

...he kissed Luna...and there it was again...the familiar garlic taste.

and-the-kiss.png

Dylan was so upset with himself for kissing Luna that he immediately went to the restroom area and brushed his teeth. Gah! He was feeling awful in more ways than one. And what the heck? He was covered in spots! Had he caught some kissing disease or something?

oh-great-dylan-has-caught-something-a-kissing-disease.png

sick-dylan.png

And just when we thought that Dylan had overcome his klepto tendencies, he "borrows" a hand sanitizer from the restroom at Larry's Lagoon. Maybe he thought this would be good to prevent germs. Oh geez! Dylan's life is going downhill.

dylans-klepto-trait-is-back.png

Dylan saw the time and texted Morgan that he was attending a lecture that his professor recommended. It was on bullying. And with that, he went off to the lecture.

dylan-decided-to-go-with-the-bullying-lecture.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When Dylan returned, everyone was still hard at work studying. It looked like it was going to be an all-nighter.

wild-times-at-larrys-lagoon.png

practicing-charisma-wolf.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

MONDAY: Term 1 - Final Exams!

And then it was almost exam time, and DJ was suddenly not feeling the best.

poor-dj-feeling-sick-with-nerves.png

The Britechester students packed up their gear, and headed over to their campus, while Wolfgang, Robin and Dylan stayed at Foxbury.

cram-before-the-exam.png

nrgab-gas-cranned-so-much-int-her-brain.png

Afterwards. they all headed back to the house to await their final grades. And when they finally came in, everyone did really well. DJ must have been really happy with his grades, because he decided to dance on the table! Woot!

dj-must-really-be-happy-finals-are-done-because-he-is-dancing-on-the-table.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

FINAL GRADES FOR TERM 1:

robin-a-plus.png

adam-a-plus.png

why-only-a-b-cale4.png

I don't understand why Cale only got a B in one of his courseS, because he was very well prepared for the exam. And it was in fitness and he had autonomously worked out. Maybe he got tired. Oh well!

dja-plus.png

velma-a-plus.png

wolf-b-plus-in-mischief.png

I had to laugh when I saw that Wolfgang got a B+ in that Playing Hooky course. Obviously, he didn't know as much as he thought he did. lol

morgan-a-plus.png

dylan-a-plus.png

I wasn't able to get Aaron or Hunter's final grades or the other challenge sims. But right now, Aaron is sitting with an A+ GPA, so he must have aced his exam.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Notes:

luna-villareal-and-dylan-stats.png
    edited May 2022
    Hi all! Comment time! Have a great day/night everyone! More comments tomorrow.

@afai1261 -
    Thanks for your comment on using Sims lore in my story. Why do you have a grudge against Paolo in that trailer? I think that he and Morgan were pretty hot together. Anyway, so now we have a bit more of a background for Morgan. Yep, Paolo, the ex-boyfriend who dumped her when he graduated.

A funny story about Paolo, I played another challenge, the Murkland challenge (It's a post-apocalyptic world), and Paolo had asked my sim on a date. The only place to eat in town is called the Puffer Dome, and it serves water and pufferfish only. Anyway, during their dinner, there is an earthquake (due to lot traits), and Paolo hi-tails it out of there, leaving my poor sim with the bill. She has no simoleons to pay, and so has to do the dishes to pay the bill. No worries, though, she does get her sweet revenge on him later. lol So, who knows what Paolo will do autonomously on this rendez-vous with Morgan. He might leave her high and dry, too. I guess we shall soon find out. So, yeah, Paolo...not my favorite sim.

Here it is if you want a laugh. Murkland: The Worse Day Ever!

May 1 - As I already mentioned, Aaron looks so good with that scruff and glasses. All his outfits look really good, too. And the flower arranging. Gotta love all those facial expressions. lol And the house is just perfect.

May 2 - Great skills that Aaron has already. And Yoshi cuteness. Love that little tunnel that he can run through. Cool that Hunter is a paranormal investigator and went to the Goth house! Oh...and then Temperance shows up and Bonehilda has a bone to pick with her. And nice that the Goths are truly grateful. What a nice payment. Love that Aaron is still flying everywhere! hehehe And buys some posters at Erwin's little shack in the desert. Oh and look at the cowplant. Dylan will try to see if he can resurrect Foxy in Strangerville when he gets there. Ahhh...and Adam and Kaori are together...much to Dylan's dismay. lol Cool that Kaori, Adam, DJ and Dylan will be living together. And Dylan is in his Strangerville outfit. Thanks :) Nice photo of Melissa and Robin, and, of course, Cale and little Leo :)

@LegacySims2017 -
    April 28 - And DJ takes a leave of absence from his work, and he finds out that there are a lot of other workers who are going to be taking a leave, too. But, there is nothing on the news about why sims are being enlisted. Nice that Walrus Books will publish DJ's books.

April 29 - Paige looks really hot in what she is wearing for her date with DJ, and DJ is looking really good in that top he has on. Oh so funny that Robin came upon them and thought they were proposing to each other :) Ahhh...I love it...no mater what DJ will come back to her. So sweet. And DJ proves his point by giving her a very passionate kiss. Pretty cool club build that they visited.

April 30 - Nice shot of DJ heading off to Strangerville on the bus. Good that DJ has maxed the fitness skill, because he is going to need it.

May 1 - The Strangerville National Base is really terrific. I just love it! You really did a good job. So is DJ also completing the military career while he is in Strangerville? That would be cool.

@permanentrose -
    Welcome Back! So glad that you will be doing some posts again. Love Robin's story. And I totally understand about skipping over uni and plunging into Strangerville. Also, love the reason you are heading to Strangerville, too.

May 12 - Love the build you found on the gallery. Also, cool that Erwin is now Irene, Erwin's daughter. That is cool. And the famous, twisted welcome wagon. Love the spoiler, too, and the G-men and their pink hair! hehehe I will always remember Jules Strangerville trip from last year, and that terrific jukebox dance and she and Emmett did together (which you did again earlier on this year in Robin's story.] It was such a heartfelt moment for the two of them.

@Karababy52 -
    May 11 - So, Fox is worried that Cale is going to turn into a zombie, and they take a day off to "relax" lol and Cale certainly does as he "relaxes" with the 4 different girls that walk by the house! lol A little interlude before work, I guess. So, his boss has asked him to write about the profile he did on the bizarre plants. So much for the day off. And oh no...Cale gets abducted again? Noo....! Yes, the question is will he have another little alien within? Great screenshots of that whole abduction sequence by the way.

May 12 - Well, dazed and confused, Cale still works in his greenhouse, while Fox has a lovely alien visitor come for a visit. Venus! Oh wow! She came back! And she told Fox that they were wanting to reprogram Cale to pollinate another 100 sims! oh my gosh! And then the whole explanation with Mr. Voyeur Eros...and that Venus is leaving Eros and going to be with Fox. Yes! Be with the one you love, Venus. It's Fox...not creepy Eros.

Your comment on my Morgan and Paolo story - Morgan is just very confused. When Paolo broke up with her, she didn't really want that to happen. Paolo was her first love, so, seeing him again is causing some confusion for her.

@RememberJoy -
    May 12 - And they found a true vaccine this time! And Kaori is the first to get the splash of vaccine in the face. And then she convinced Adam to also have Carol help, too, so she gets the splash, and of course Aheah. And now they are going to work on a plan. Great stuff.
    edited May 2022
    May - Day 14: "You can't change what you refuse to confront..."

MkUwnBR.png

Notes
    ndspMS2.png
    While Fox slept, Cale went outside intending to take a walk or a jog to clear his mind. He was restless and couldn't relax after all that had happened earlier in the day. Walking toward the road in front of his house, he saw a lovely infected girl lurching and wandering around.

He didn't even bother trying to talk to her, it would be a waste of time. Slapping some sense into her, the girl thanked him and the two began to chat and flirt. One thing led to another and they walked over to a large bush newly placed in the front yard. Standing there, ready to jump inside and have a romp with her, the girl suddenly once again was under the Mother's spell.

DaHvKTr.png
    He looked at her and could've sworn she gave him a saucy wink. However, deep down he knew it wasn't real. What was he doing? Was he really going to woohoo with her? In her current condition?

Cale was seriously reconsidering his decision, but the girl was still ready and willing. She slapped his butt and pushed him none too gently into the bush...

EwDt880.png
    (Wow!)

s5SWGK7.png
    (Just...)

ET5xgK9.png
    (WOW! I don't believe it!)

Cale was stunned. Woohoo with the infected Sim was THE best time he'd had in a long time! She was incredibly lusty and passionate. He didn't know what to think about that. Was she just really turned on by doing it inside a plant or something? Especially considering the Mother's influence on her. Although it was a little weird how she kept screaming thanks to the Mother the entire time. Okay, more than a little weird...

(What is wrong with me?)

1W6aBGx.png
    Cale started laughing at the absurdity of it all. Was he losing his mind? He'd just banged a zombie. A ZOMBIE!
    (She loved it, and so did you. No harm, no foul...right?)

The infected girl suddenly took off running with her head at an impossible angle, laughing maniacally all the way.

GcBorFS.png
    HAHA! OMG! I can't...this game cracks me up y'all! I love it! It's so wrong, but so hilarious!

Fortunately for Cale, once the girl was just a few yards away, he and she both forgot all about gettin' busy in that big beautiful bush together.

m1XBUWv.png
    Someone else wouldn't forget though. Covert Ops Agent Fletcher Whitt had witnessed the encounter between Cale and the infected girl. He'd been surveilling the house for a couple days now. He hung back until Cale had one more 'tryst' with another infected girl, just to make sure he was seeing what he thought he'd seen.

He stepped forward as the currently uninfected girl began to walk away and began to yell at her in a tirade, calling her inappropriate names and saying she should be ashamed of herself. Why he was yelling at the girl and not Cale was a mystery.

Cale was not going to stand for that.

bh6mnNV.png
    "What do you think you're doing? That's no way to speak to a lady. Just who do you think you are Mister?"
    "I'll have you know young man I am special Agent Whitt, just stay out of this, it's none of your business, you're in enough trouble as it is."

The girl made her escape as Cale continued to confront the indignant Agent.

vCPBL1y.png
    "I'm in trouble? What for? You're the one verbally assaulting a lady." Cale said angerly, giving the man a shove.

kG8NdcB.png
    "She's no lady and you're certainly no gentleman. I've been observing what's going on here. Our agency has had several reports of an inordinate amount of infected Sims in this area becoming pregnant. They all swear they have not had relations with anyone. I suspect YOU are the one impregnating them."

nXxO1DH.png
    "ME? What are you talking about? You're crazy! I just came outside to go for a walk. I haven't had woohoo with anyone on this property. Ever!"

RtE8I6N.png
    "You're a liar! I saw you with my own two eyes and I intend to prove it. You're in big trouble. Now come with me quietly, I don't want to hurt you."

V8xJuQm.png
    "You saw NOTHING! How could you see anything anyway through those dark glasses, huh? What are you doing skulking around here anyway when you should be investigating what's deep in the lab out in the desert. Why aren't you? Answer me that."

hqD8lW9.png
    "There is NOTHING wrong with my eyes and there is NOTHING in the lab. It's off limits to anyone without proper clearance. Stay away from there, understand? It's classified and none of your business. You are in no position to be telling ME what to do young man, NONE!"

ls9j2FE.png
    "How DARE you? YOU'RE the liar. I know what's down there and I intend to take care of it. I bet you don't even know what's in the lab, do you? You don't care either, do you?"
    "I'm warning you-"

TmKq8XX.png
    "You're warning me? I'm warning YOU! You're trespassing on private property. Get off my lawn, NOW!"

GtWX7nU.png
    "You can't make me leave, I have every right to be here. You broke the law and I'll have proof soon. Stop resisting or things are about to become very serious for you young man."
    "I can't make you leave?"
    "That's right."
    "HA! Just watch me!"

If there is one thing one must never do, it's confront a hot-headed and mean Sim. They love to fight and Cale is no exception. Agent Whitt has no idea what's in store for him.

YVtdg2N.png
    t5cSqru.png
    IWkcgfZ.png

FZatHvz.png
    It was no contest, the fight was over before it even began.

"You're nothing but a pear-shaped lying loser. You should be working to end the town's misery of that monstrosity in the lab, but noooo, you'd rather spend your days spying on and accusing innocent residents of wrong-doings. How does that help anything? It doesn't. Get out of here before I give you more of what you deserve. Oh and if I catch you disrespecting any more ladies, you'll be sorry you were ever born. Got it?"

Agent Whitt said not one word more, only turned and walked away.

kOQXcTp.png
    Cale went out to his greenhouse to harvest and tend to his plants hoping it would help him calm down.

I couldn't believe my eyes when I read the call he got from Agent Whitt just minutes later. HAHA! Gawd, I love this ridiculous game to bits!

8piAedP.png
    Meanwhile, Fox woke up and went down to the 1st floor bathroom. He had no clue what had just happened in front of their house. As he was brushing his teeth, some vines similar to what he and Cale had seen in the lab slithered up through the drain in the sink. Fox jumped back with a gasp. It appeared the Mother was invading the town's plumbing system now.

XPNrF9E.png
    Fox cleaned up the mess as best he could.

EmUMlvl.png
    (We're running out of time. It's all happening so fast now. I need to find Cale so we can get started on making a vaccine. I hope we can manage to do what no one else has done, and that it's not too late. Watcher help us...)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
    Updated my May 14th post above! I'll get started on comments/replies next. Hope y'all had a wonderful day/night! <3
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    May 12th Comments:

@afai1261
    I download the new cc for Aaron and added them to him in my gameplay, thanks!

I always laugh when a Sim clips the flowers too much and give the dramatic reaction to it.

@RememberJoy
    I like how Adam doesn't even give Carol a warning about the splashing the vaccine in her face. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    I went with Dylan's first look in Mt. Komorebi. He's all grown up now as a young adult, but still looks nice in his first look. You'll get to see him in my next update.

@permanentrose
    Oh, I like the idea of Erwin having a daughter. She looks good in the hat just like he did. :lol:

@Karababy52
    Good for Venus. But as mentioned, Eros won't be happy and will retaliate I think. OMG, just image if you did a 200 baby challenge! :joy: A Sims world full of Conrads. :grimace:

May 13th Comments:

@Karababy52
    Yeah, it was a Plasma Jane. I just liked the color of it and it went well for the nightclub. :lol: D.J. and Paige didn't find it disgusting, so that was a positive. Their outfits are part of the carnival kit. Lots of fun clothing came with it, to be honest. With Aaron and Hunter together, and I now I have Kaori with Adam, I thought it was only fitting to have Alessandra (Sandy) be with Cale in my gameplay. The bus you see with D.J. standing outside is a custom content bus, correct. I did find a military bus I really liked, but it was for Sims 3. I jeered out loud...lol! It was a really neat military bus. But I figured a regular school bus works just as well.

Nice to know Cale is not going to be pregnant again. I'm sure he'll be happy too even though he doesn't recall his first one yet. Soon he'll get that memory back, hopefully.
    There's that teenager attitude in Cale. :joy: Instigating the Mother. He doesn't realize it's still a living creature even if it does look like just a plant. Silly boy. He really needs his memory back. Maybe he'll get his sense back as well of what is right and wrong. :lol:

@SoulGal7
    Morgan is playing with fire. Even Wolfgang picked up on what Paolo was doing. Poor Dylan. :frowning:

@RememberJoy
    If at first you don't succeed, try try again. Hopefully Adam and the gang can get the Mother Plant in Round 2.

May 14th Comments:

@afai1261
    Here's some military Aaron eye candy for you in CAS while you wait. :joy:
    aaron-military-preview.jpg
    LOL @ Aaron still riding places on his broom. It is faster travel. That was a nice payout for Hunter. If Aaron has a ball too, don't sell his. He will be crushed. :joy: Oh, you found the military custom content pants that I have and gave them to D.J. in your game. Very nice. If you want the dog tags as well, you can find them here (do know that this is coming from a site that is against custom content paysites and offers those downloads for free--download at your own discretion). It can be a little wonky. I had to suck in all my Challenge Sims chests within CAS to make the dog tags look right.

@RememberJoy
    I like the fancy new gear the women are wearing. Congrats to them all for defeating the Mother Plant. Now Adam has to defeat HIS mother... ha aha ha! Sorry, I couldn't resist.

@SoulGal7
    What great grades for everyone. And laughing D.J. is table dancing! I'm surprised Morgan isn't telling Dylan about her get together that is going to happen with Paolo. I sense bad things going to happen, sadly.
    Yes, D.J. will be in the Military Career. I had him quit his short term Writing Career. I honestly didn't plan on him being in it that long anyway.

@Karababy52
    Infected Zombie Sim Woohoo! :joy: And I loved the confrontation between Cale and Agent Whitt. I hope it's not the last we see of the Agent. That cracked me up.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @SoulGal7
    Glad Dylan found that information about the statues. I've never had any of my Sims try that for the very reason Dylan suspects. I believe that's how the Secret Society can be summoned if I remember correctly.

Okay, so they're both feeling guilty, Dylan tells half-truths and Morgan just let's it go so he won't ask what she was doing. Just guessing here on Morgan's part. Very surprised Dylan didn't try to kiss that professor. I kept her in one of my custom template saves. I like her and one of my students even had a little romance going on with her. Not that he was trying to influence her for a good grade or anything, Heavens no. ;)

Not surprised to see Cale working out, he loves fitness. :) Ah, so he did kiss Luna. A bit surprised she didn't recognize him. He does have a pretty good disguise though. Man, now he's sick. Guy just can't catch a break can he? HAHA! Oh DJ! Love that last screenshot! I know it's a glitch but it does look like he's celebrating up there. Did you have to reset him to get him down from there? I wonder what Cale is doing in the background.

They all did fantastic! Well Cale and Wolfgang got a little lower grade, but not by much. Cool! :)

Thanks about the abduction screenshots, I had fun taking those. I tried to get one with just his boots showing as they beamed him up inside the ship, I have one like that with someone else, but I didn't pause in time with Cale. Ah well. Nope, not another alien baby for Cale. I'm glad actually, he doesn't need anymore stress in his life right now. o.O

Yes, I'm sad about their marriage falling apart. I've never had a married couple that weren't totally in love and committed to each other before, let alone a break-up/divorce. But it's for the best in this case. There's no way they can work things out when she's not in love with him, she loves Fox, and Eros blew it by showing his true colors. :/

Yeah, I figured all that about Morgan. I was just shocked she'd still have feelings for him considering their history, since he dumped her and the misery she went through as a result. The only reason she's there at Uni in the first place was to support Dylan because she loves him. I guess I can see your point though. I'm sure at some point she'll realize Paolo really isn't the one for her. She's just confused at the moment and probably frustrated because they can't even kiss! :(

@LegacySims2017
    No, Eros will not be happy in the least. I have some ideas on what's going to happen with the Eros/Venus/Fox scenario but not sure I can pull it off. We shall see! ;) 200? Uh, no way Eros, I will not even consider anything like that, 100 is bad enough! o.O

Ah, I thought so. It is a very pretty drink. I'm glad they weren't disgusted by it. That's one kit I do not have yet. Not sure if I'll ever get it. I might. I'm so glad you feel that way about Cale and Sandy. They do belong together, sweet of you to do that. Thank you! I figured the bus was CC, bummer the other one didn't work out, but the school bus did work well for your purposes. :)

Yes, very soon Cale will get his memories back, we're on the home stretch with the babies. Just a few more and it will be finished. Yay! \o/

Cale still acts like a teen now and then because in his head he still is a teen, he doesn't remember all the life lessons he's learned to help him mature. I'm glad you noticed that, it was my intension for readers to feel the way you do about Cale. I don't always show him acting in an immature manner, but he still is immature because of those lost memories. :/

Oh man, the entire update just had me cracking up! I had no idea it was even possible for Sims to woohoo while infected. The faces she made and the sounds...O.O Freakin' hilarious! :D Not sure if Agent Whitt will make an appearance again or not. He almost has to though eh? Considering that he suspects Cale of making all those infected Sims pregnant.

He can't prove it though, the infected won't know it was him, he doesn't think it was him and Agent Whitt will need more evidence than just witnessing Cale woohooing with a couple of them. Whether they know it or not too, they were all very willing to woohoo with him as well. It's not like he forced them. Well, he did have the alien influence (Beguile) in his favor, but nobody but the ghosts know that. So, what kind of crime could they pin on him anyway? I might expand on this part of the story a little though, we shall see. :)
    Forgot to add this...

@afai1261
    I just noticed you said you would upload a new updated version of Nikolaj with his CC. Opps! I already downloaded the first version, but I'll wait for the updated upload before I do anything with him. Thanks again for doing that, you're a sweetheart! <3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top