Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today?

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,806 Member
    Liberty Lee had a big day, as she makes way up the ranks of the Resistance.

She got to sit in the pilots seat of an X-Wing Fighter for the first time. Isn't it amazing that a young lady from Willow Creek was entrusted with such a machine and on a special mission no less. And to think just a few days ago, back on Earth, she was just a lowly capsule cleaner, and look at her now.
    2Oi1Hy7.png?1

After landing she got to deliver her report to Rey, and found out she had risen to Lieutenant in the Resistance.
    ZJCv2RV.png?1

And she got to test her skills with a lightsaber against none other than Rey. Rey is a great sparring partner and she taught Liberty quite a few lessons about fighting technique.
    loAW4Ip.png?1
    4zRXLDL.png?1
    CCNLwmA.png?1
    7Qweiq1.png?1
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    @Sims4MagicalTales I like your story!
    (Are those Annie and Kelsey in your signature picture at the sides?)

Max started his second term at university. He discovered a modestly sized new gym in the student commons. I discovered a new type of workout
    gym.png

evil-workout.png

Max's brother Hugo is still a student at Britechester and decided to wander onto the Foxbury campus dressed as the Britechester mascot. He was asking for it. Inferniate!
    magic-already-knows-what-he-needs.png

Eliza keeps summoning Max to the magic realm for further training. Max finds this boring. "I know how to make potions of plentiful needs, that's all I need to know. Can I go home to my robotics station yet?"
    magic-doesnt-want-to.png

Max got cursed with the fighting curse. When he shows up to a lot, people jump on him and beat him up. This is actually rather convenient since his reputation keeps getting too good for a villain. Also he is in great shape so he wins the fights. I've decided to keep this curse.

Max and Lilith are enjoying each other a lot. They decided to go to the commons together and steal some furniture
    we-cant-both-swipe.png

Oops. Two kleptomaniacs in the same room can't steal at the same time. They "catch" each other. I wish they could help each other instead.

I suppose swiping is a private activity.
    They went back to their separate homes, embarrassed.

Max and Lilith were thinking about when to tie the knot, when a phone call came about a mysterious inheritance. On account of the fighting curse, they didn't want a large ceremony. They went to a beautiful secluded spot and eloped.
    married.png

And Max moved in with the Pleasant sisters.

Who are not pleasant to one another
    sisters-fighting.png

But they've finally graduated and got jobs. Lilith as a Secret Agent in the Villain branch, Angela as a Patron of the Arts.

Lilith and Max decorated their floor of the house with things they've stolen.
    married-movein-1.png

Max carried on with his robotic experimentations. The latest: a robotic arm that makes him faster at making all those computer chips and mechanisms, and protects him from electrocution (most of the time).
    (And looks really boss on an evil fellow like him)
    robo-arm.png

"Mmmm, not taking the robotic arm off was a great idea... those motors have a number of interesting functions..."
    "You're welcome."
    "You're doing homework now?"
    "Hey, do you enjoy my robotics training, or not?"
    appreciate-robo-arm.png

Lilith shows her love for Max by jumping on anyone who fights him. Also she tried Expose Supreme Villain on one of those people, but it failed. I'm still not really clear on what that interaction is supposed to be.
    not-supreme-villain.png

Due to this and her constant fighting with her sister, Lilith already has an Atrocious reputation. She keeps getting these phone calls. She always agrees to hold the money, it's like 900 simoleons, and there are never any consequences. Or maybe she's just lucky?
    take-the-money.png

Angela has trouble expressing her feelings about Lilith out loud, so she paints them instead.
    painting.png

I decided Angela needed some kindness in her life so she met Jim, a pizza delivery guy who is Good and Family-oriented. He is a random townie that she cornered on this bridge during his shift, but to be fair, it's a beautiful European stone bridge in the sunset with swans floating by.
    angela-meets-jim.png

Lilith needed a friend besides just Max, so here's Rohan. Once they stopped being mutually tense around each other and actually became friends, they're pretty awesome together. They play a lot of chess and make fun of other people.
    rohan.png

And once they got the hang of showing up to a lot and stealing from separate rooms, Max and Lilith started to make a tidy sum every day or two. Plus the inheritance, which was substantial. He's earning more at college than anyone has a right to...

Your stepson? I might be an atrocious character, but even I think that's not a good idea, Eliza.
    definitely-not-a-good-idea.png

Eliza's story thread is here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/998375/eliza-pancakes-supervillain#latest
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,070 Member
    My sim self's youngest daughter Beatrix welcomed her first child Danielle on Harvestfest day 1986 making the total number of grandchildren for my sim self up to 13! It also completes the second (?) generation of the family:
    QQVLJuk.png
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,475 Member
    @Brd709 I have 13 RL grandchildren, too. Welcome to the Club. ;)
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    @Brd709 I have 13 RL grandchildren, too. Welcome to the Club. ;)

My mum reckons her Aunt's family still beats my Sim family apparently! My sim self's grand children make up the second generation right?
    @Brd709 No. You are Gen. One, your Child(ren) are Gen. Two, your grandchildren are Gen. 3. It all depends on where you start. To join the D.A.R. I had to start with myself as Gen. One, which puts me nine generations back from my 6th (or 6 times great) great-grandfather, my Revolutionary War Hero. I had to count upward in that instance. For descendants, which are those who come along after you, you count downward. Hope this helps.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    @Brd709 No. You are Gen. One, your Child(ren) are Gen. Two, your grandchildren are Gen. 3. It all depends on where you start. To join the D.A.R. I had to start with myself as Gen. One, which puts me nine generations back from my 6th (or 6 times great) great-grandfather, my Revolutionary War Hero. I had to count upward in that instance. For descendants, which are those who come along after you, you count downward. Hope this helps.

That makes sense. Generation three looks like it's almost complete! He has grandkids ranging between young adults and baby's. I wonder if gen four will be twice the size?
    You just never know. I have three grown children and a total of 13 grandkids. Go figure, eh? My Rev. War Hero was the father of 18 kids! So, yeah, his legacy is alive and well. I'm from his first wife and their seventh child. :) She gave him ten before she deceased.
  • Lady_EarthLady_Earth Posts: 187 Member
    I know it's been a while and I took a hiatus from TS4, but I'm back.

Pelekai: You might remember the sisters from the animated film, Lilo and Stitch. I just found out that the screenshots I saved didn't make it into my folders so I'll tell you what happened: I gave them Clifford the big red dog as a pet, Nani fell in love with and married Nervous Subject (The Sims 2), and they had a daughter named, Mertle.

I'm currently working on the Gribble family from King of the Hill now.

The Magical Immobilization Caper, part 3

Eliza is still at work on ways to keep people from interrupting her swiping.
    So far here's what she knows.
    Tranquilizing handshake: they go to sleep, but they still stop her from swiping.
    Chillio: they become frozen in a solid block of ice, but they still stop her from swiping.

She learned a new spell: Morphiate. This spell turns people into, for example, teddy bears
    morphiate-also-doesnt-work.png

But even a teddy bear can still stop you from swiping, it turns out.
    Cross Morphiate off the list.

Next: Minionize.
    Eliza tried this one out at the gym.
    minionize1.png
    Magical immobilization, check.

minionize2.png
    You can command minions to go to sleep. Now that's really immobilized.

Unfortunately, even in that state they can catch you swiping things.
    Darn.

Eliza had her workout and a shower and then came back up--

Oh. I see you are still here?
    minionize3.png

I wonder how long he will stay like that?

Eliza left him that way. Maybe we'll come back another day to see. Or not.

Meanwhile, Eliza found that Burgliate will work on kitchen appliances. Conveniently, many Windenburg homes have some nice ones. Time for another few swings through the neighborhood... Eliza complimented Clara Bjergsen on the elegance of her Scandinavian spare aesthetic.
    compliment-on-lovely-spare-aesthetic.png

"Thank you...?" said Clara. "To be honest, I wish we had a little more furniture in here. Perhaps we did at one time... sorry, it's getting harder for me to remember things these days. Let me get you something to drink. ...Now, where did I put the refrigerator?"

Eliza was about ready to give up on magical immobilization as a way to help herself with swiping, and then she stumbled upon a new approach: casting at a distance, thanks to the spellcaster perk Spectral Reach.
    The bartender suspects nothing.
    suspect-nothing.png

They can't catch you at it if you aren't in the room.
    suspect-nothing2.png

Gotcha.
    suspect-nothing3.png

"Quiet night, huh?"
    "Yes, it seems there's not much for me to do here tonight. Maybe I'll go home early."
    suspect-nothing4.png

Some stolen objects are too pretty to sell. Keeping this one
    some-we-keep.png

Harvestfest dinner at the Pleasants'.
    harvestfest.png

Eliza enjoyed bonding with Lilith. They're getting along well after all.
    harvestfest-bond-with-lilith.png

If you can't swipe while someone is unconscious, can you Burgliate?
    Well, it says you get caught... but you still get the painting!
    burgliate-works-if-caught.png

Victory!!

We're going to keep this one, too.
    burgliate-works-2.png

And Eliza got promoted. Now she's a true villain.
    promoted-to-villain-branch.png

Feeling pretty good about herself.
    villain-promotion-feeling-pretty-good.png

(Not only that, but the big chair comes in pink.)
    villain-promotion-big-chair.png

Did we almost forget about Iggy again? Well, he aged up, moved to the Ragdoll Refurb in Brindleton Bay with Evie to be near her family, and got engaged via phone call. We wish them the best. Perhaps in their own home, they'll find it.

Eliza's story thread is here https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/998375/eliza-pancakes-supervillain#latest
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,402 Member
    Oof haven't been on in a while. Hope everyone is dong great. Have an update with Neyla, she heads back home for a visit.

Between Neyla and Cyril things were going well. Though Neyla was growing a little homesick, she wanted to see her sister, brother and even her father. Cyril was supportive and told her she could go visit if it would make her feel better. p6FQfTz.png
    Just as long as she returns TOAjwkR.png Changing subjects Cyril mentioned to her he was thinking of opening up a business. It was just an idea. Considering it was just an idea she told him it could be interesting. VS27V1F.png Winterfest was here and the two finally had the day off. To celebrate the couple built a snowman. uKPqG51.png He turned out looking really cool auLF25y.png They dined out at a local diner. Nothing more romantic on Winterfest than a beautiful scenery with a polluted sky 🤦‍♀️ They didn’t mind though😁 P1LMs4S.png Cyril imagined in his mind proposing to Neyla 5bHKIJa.png but nervousness got the best of him and he imagined Neyla saying no uDCkxkC.png So instead after eating, they just went to park for a walk. Another snowman coming up jublGbu.png The day so far was going great. mZ1hvV8.png Back home they exchanged presents7EpjBGf.png

With no more holidays to spend more time together Neyla and Cyril shared 1 day off together. They usually just went out. They had made this spot in the park their usual spot. Neyla had made plans to visit Hanford in a few days. She asked Cyril to come along with her, but he said someone had to pay the bills in the meantime. He was also nervous to meet her family. Zmb0Ln7.png
    He asked her if she was nervous. From what she’s told him, years have passed since she’s last been there. zHugUMm.png Neyla admitted she was a little bit, but Cyril said to just say she lost track of time R8FEaO0.png He told her everything will be fine though , Neyla hoped so. fNqHmTW.png Neyla was going away for two weeks. Cyril thought he was ready, but I guess he wasn’t 😅 vTBRpAz.png But he remembered the night before, Neyla told him she’d return(Cyril’s third trait is jealousy, so he’s worried she won’t come back). fUf8MhD.png Neyla had arrived in the morning, nothings really changed from the looks of everything. bHGmxKN.pngNeyla was nervous about seeing her father, she had figured he’d be angry with how she just left Hanford. However when she arrived she wasn’t expecting for him to forbid from stepping foot inside the house. He began asking her if after years, she finally remembered about them. yxrdBI8.png “You can’t just run off with someone and expect to come back here when it didn’t work out” her father was shouting at her. jsT6jTS.png Neyla tried to reason with him or at least say some words, but he kept cutting her off. xjkj6v4.png Her brother Ben was able to hear them from inside. ACfdaI2.png It all ended when her father told her she wasn’t welcome there, as far as he’s concerned he only has 2 kids, Ben and her sister Barbara. He had been embarrassed enough he said.lSCoYlT.png
  • BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,402 Member
    Neyla left, she didn’t have anywhere else to go. She was hoping she could stay at the farm during her stay. After Nando had gone back inside, Ben took that as a chance to catch up to her. They had all found out about her break up with Wally and he felt it was his fault. 62gT4tq.png
    He called her name to wait for him. SmyzDFl.png At least someone was happy to see her AVQZAnD.png Ben told her to ignore the old man, and told her where she could find Barbara so she would have a place to go. yuQmTkd.png Neyla was happy to see her sister. She gave her the welcome hug she was hoping for. OcmO8oJ.png Barbara asked her where has she been and how has she been. Neyla was just about to answer when she was greeted by a little boy, her nephew Dakota. CJ1y9E3.png Since she was gone, her sister had kids of her own. Her first pregnancy was twins of a boy, Dakota and a girl, Melissa. She had another baby boy almost a year ago. 4EpahBA.png after sending the kids to play in their room, Barbara told Neyla about how they found out her and Wally had broken up after he returned back to visit his parents with someone else and a baby girl. When they asked him about Neyla he said she left and he isn’t responsible for her. bV60Gna.png Neyla asked if she saw Junior, Wally wouldn’t allow her to keep in touch in with him. 0xvADsi.png She was happy to hear Junior was doing well. She wished she could see him again. iuGNEH6.png She explained everything to her sister. From what happened with Wally to her current relationship with Cyril. She asked if there was a chance she could stay with her during her visit. zWMxYDB.png

Neyla stayed with her sister Barbara for the 2 weeks she would be at Henford. She offered a helping hand with her niece and nephews whenever she could to not be a bother. This was the scene she woke up to almost everyday. J8ac5gz.png
    The twins were funny though, they wanted their little brother to play with them and since he couldn't leave the crib, they brought the fun to him. GbsBKFl.png Her youngest nephew was named Johnnie. PiflAbW.png She didn't mind them but 3 kids was a handful. She was impressed her sister was able to handle them.3jU7Bt1.png She met up with her brother Ben at a local bar. They had spoken only once since Neyla can't go to their father's home. Ben had wanted to know how she has been. LPCLbEG.png He quickly sat down and told her how he got into a fight with Wally 4Dfyh6O.png He took care of him he told her. n10QE09.png He was relieved to hear before it ended with Wally she was able to find a place to stay. MfB4snI.png She told him she was currently in a relationship with Cyril and told her brother about him. Ben was happy to see she was happy. Ben told her if this Cyril guy ever did anything to her, to let him know and he'll take care of him. yM5Zltx.png After seeing Ben, Neyla headed back to her sisters house. For the first time since she got there, the children were quiet.nsBEobX.png
    edited May 2022
    @BlueSeaWaves Wonderful story you've got going. I have had as many as five Toddlers at once (and, no, it wasn't a scenario), but I've yet to see such a mess as big as that one. Perhaps, this is what happens when they aren't stopped as soon as my Sim parents stop their Tots. LOL

I read them out of order, but I am still liking the story. I feel so badly for Neyla and I do hope she is able to give Cyril a chance. He seems like a nice, concerned guy.
    Taking a break from Batuu to get Shea settled into her cottage overlooking Henford-on-Bagley. Such an Idyllic setting, but for how long?

Meeting the locals and having a pint. Shea will drink you guys under the table.
    yTDn0lw.png
    CU71urg.png?1

A spot of meet and greet.
    lg6Cq9H.png?1

It's almost a shame to cook this.
    O9E60OC.png?1

You're out there somewhere. I can feel it. Ah-oooooo
    sPkM4Ee.png?1
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited May 2022
    Got my old PC up and running while my new one's tower is out for repair. Ben Cole is now a teenager because I was ready to age him up. His sister will be aging up two days after him(toddler to child), keeping with their age gap.
    52067865715_d648413d4c_h.jpg

Since his mom has natural waves/curls, I gave him her hair texture <3

ETA: These are his parents
    51979907666_300146a065_k.jpg
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
    @HillyBeth Dan is very handsome, has daddy's eyes :)

@DaniRose2143 Shea seems to be settling into Henford very nicely! Seems like a perfect world for werewolves doesn't it? Especially that ruins area in Bramblewood.

@BlueSeaWaves Still rooting for Neyla over here! Her brother and sister are so sweet, they make up for all the other mean and/or difficult men in her life. (I'm not really on Cyril's team, I must admit, but I'll classify him as difficult rather than mean.)
    @mightysprite Unless we get a new world, I can't think of a more appropriate setting, it screams howls werewolf. You are so right about Bramblewood. And Cordelia's Secret Cottage is the perfect home. Isolated at the top of the hill overlooking the village. I can almost feel the fangs and fur growing.🐺 Agnes is going to have to do better than her purse, expert as she is with it.
    edited May 2022
    Conveniently after releasing my sim self's grandson Adam's ghost to the Netherworld, this popped up from neighbourhood stories:
    yhAP3XL.png

His murderer finally got his comeuppance!
    @Brd709 Oh, wow. Instant Karma is going to get you …
    Brd709 wrote: »
    Conveniently after releasing my sim self's grandson Adam's ghost to the Netherworld, this popped up from neighbourhood stories:
    yhAP3XL.png

His murderer finally got his comeuppance!

The Sims has the most unique ways to die. There should be a Sims version of the Darwin Awards.
    @DaniRose2143 Yeah, they do. I lost Dirk Dreamer to the cereal explosion. :open_mouth:
    @GalacticGal It's a good thing I get them leveled up quickly in the cooking skill and never let them eat quick meals when I'm around. Now I'm worried about the ones I left alone. Cereal, bad. Eggs and toast, good.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top