Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Netz-à-porter – outfits ready to wear for your sims (no CC required)

Comments

• Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    @mika I'm glad you found something you like. Your requests are challenging but I do always create a few outfits I really enjoy I wouldn't have otherwise. So thank you! :smile:

@SweetieWright_84
    I appreciate the request and I have done a few decades inspired looks. Although nothing old-timey. :smile:
    70s https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17869115#Comment_17869115
    80s https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17148836#Comment_17148836
    90s https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17435670#Comment_17435670

The main problem for me are hemlines and shoes to be honest. I did start to make a 1920s post a while ago and ended up with two outfits ... and then there was nothing. So I changed the focus and did a black & white thing instead. But I am happy to think about what could work. 1940s and 1950s could be something to look into. However, there is already a no cc decades outfits thread in this section, so I would feel a bit weird trying to do the same thing, even if I thought I could do it better - which I don't!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/987125/no-cc-decades-outfits/p1
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Oh, I didn’t know about the other thread. I'll check it out. I must have overlooked some of your previous outfits. Thanks for the response. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    Monkma25Monkma25 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi! I love your posts and use them in my game all the time. I have a request if you're up to it. I would like to know if you can do some looks for women who wear hijabs. I know we had the update a few years ago but I would like to see more creative ideas. Thanks a lot!
  • Options
    Monkma25Monkma25 Posts: 2 New Member
    @Netzspannung These are amazing! Thank you so much! I also think Hijabi women are so stylish and stunning.
  • Options

I just took a first look at the new CAS kit and I find most of the items quite versatile and mix & matchable.

Focus: Moonlight Chic Kit

j7vz5ZQ.jpg
    #1 Necklace: BG* / Bracelet: BG* / Top: BG / Bottom: MC / Shoes: MC
    #2 Earrings: MC / Ring: MWS / Top: MC / Pants: CL / Shoes: MOS
    #3 Earrings: BG / Top: MC / Pants: MC / Shoes: BG
    #4 Necklace: MC / Top: MC / Bottom: BG / Shoes: BG
    #5 Earrings: MC / Bracelet: GTW / Top: BG / Shorts: MC / Shoes: BG
    *unlockable: Style Influencer career
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required

we all try ...
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    Per usual, you're here to save the day for those of us that are stylistically or creatively challenged, such as myself

Haven't popped in in a while, but knew i could trust you to showcase all these things properly. (Also, gotta laugh at how you introduced someone new to the gladiator sandals club)
  • Options

My Sim Pride flag 2022!

Focus: <3

JAt5h9A.jpg
    #1 Earrings: MC / Top: IA / Bottom: C&D / Shoes: BG
    #2 Necklace: BG / Full body: DU / Shoes: GF
    #3 Earrings: BG / Piercing: DU / Top: DU / Pants: DU / Shoes: CL
    #4 Glasses: BG / Top: MMW / Bottom: BG / Socks: BG / Shoes: BG
    #5 Top: GF / Jeans: GT / Boots: BG
    #6 Hat: BG / Earrings: BG / Piercing: DU / Necklace: MC / Top: MC / Jeans: DHD / Boots: BG

we all try ...
  • Options
    cornflake88cornflake88 Posts: 368 Member
    Here I am, once again, looking to this thread for inspiration! Thank you for keeping this going. :)
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    Oh my goodness, I just wanted to say that I just found this thread through your signature and I'm absolutely in love!! I think that this is such a cool and unique idea, and it's awesome that you don't use any CC to create your outfits, especially since I'm a console player and I can't download CC. I find myself using a lot of the same pieces over and over when I'm creating sims, so this is great inspiration to try new things!
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    BlueBananaSimsBlueBananaSims Posts: 51 Member
    > @Netzspannung said:
    > I posted some outfits in the official picture thread, but those were mostly to show off the new items. In this thread, I like to get mix & matchy to find the best combos (I can come up with). I kept outfit No 3 from my 1st look post, because it is really cute. That sweater/bottom/shoe combo looks good in many swatches.
    >
    > Focus: Werewolves
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I really liked to male outfits I came up with the first day, so I'm just going to repost them here with the pack info.

Are there any chance we can find your models on the gallery?? That last guy is DREAMY :heart:
  • Options
    Oops I'm too new at this to know how to properly quote haha
  • Options
    duriankindduriankind Posts: 62 Member
    Oops I'm too new at this to know how to properly quote haha

You're all good!! I think you actually don't get access to proper quoting until you reach "Member" status; until then you can only post in plain text and don't have access to BBCode. :) I only know because I was thinking the same thing just a few days ago haha. Also, welcome!

And I definitely agree -- @Netzspannung, some of your models are too gorgeous not to upload, if you haven't already hehe. 😍
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
    check out my gallery page
    ⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊷⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶⊶
  • Options
    @BlueBananaSims @duriankind
    Hey there, thanks for the kind comments! Of the male Sims in my last post Vance Calhoun and Horatio Escalante were already on my gallery, (same ID as my forum name, if you care to find them). But since someone took a liking to bachelor #4 - Simon Crane - I uploaded him as well. He is quite the specimen. :D
    I do use a default skin replacement though, so I added a picture of him without CC under the spoiler.
    cVZvTIw.jpg
    And here is the download link if you do decide to add him to your game.
    https://www.ea.com/en-gb/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/23505E6AF25411EC8BF3DCB82ACC7C81

we all try ...
  • Options
    Chef's kiss! Thank you!
  • Options
    WinterKhirinWinterKhirin Posts: 248 Member
    Oooo, I'm definitely going to add some of your sims to my game for more genetics <3
    Owlenmoon is the house which most values creativity and wisdom. They're intellectual and introspective, and can find poetry in situations that may appear irrelevant to others. They're also good at making things more complicated than what they're supposed to be.

• Options
    Lauralou64Lauralou64 Posts: 61 Member
    edited June 2022
    @Netzspannung , I don't know if this has been asked yet, do you allow people to use your outfits in cc? I noticed the tutorial for Styled Looks and wanted to give it a try with your outfits. btw, I haven't played the sims 4 in about a year and started playing again recently. I always love all the new outfits you make when a new pack comes out!
    Post edited by Lauralou64 on
  • Options
    Lauralou64 wrote: »
    @Netzspannung , I don't know if this has been asked yet, do you allow people to use your outfits in cc? I noticed the tutorial for Styled Looks and wanted to give it a try with your outfits. btw, I haven't played the sims 4 in about a year and started playing again recently. I always love all the new outfits you make when a new pack comes out!

I couldn't control what people do with the outfits, even if I wanted to. As soon as they are posted, they are shared in every sense of the word. All I ask is that people don't post links to their uploads (gallery or otherwise) in this thread.

we all try ...
  • Options
    Lauralou64Lauralou64 Posts: 61 Member
    Lauralou64 wrote: »

I couldn't control what people do with the outfits, even if I wanted to. As soon as they are posted, they are shared in every sense of the word. All I ask is that people don't post links to their uploads (gallery or otherwise) in this thread.

Ok, thanks for the info!
  • Options
    kalaksedkalaksed Posts: 2,643 Member
    Not even sims related, but i saw this photo in a thread about attendance at a valentino fashion show in rome and immediately thought of you, netz

...wonder why
    FXIr_C_VUAAjjau?format=jpg&name=large
  • Options
    @kalaksed Thanks! This is a great outfit and I appreciate that it made you think of me - for obvious reasons! :D

we all try ...
  • Options
    ElanoarElizabethElanoarElizabeth Posts: 1 New Member
    What> @Netzspannung said:
    > The controversial Moschino Pack is upon us and I hung out in CAS for way too long. I did expect more items for females (2-3 additional tops and 2-3 full body outfits), but I don't dislike what we got. I am more impressed with BB, but this is not a review of the pack, so please find below the result of my first look at CAS. The top row is Moschino tops, bottoms from other packs and the second row Moschino bottoms. I also want to add that there are surprisingly a lot of combinations that work with the patchy skirt (in outfit #6), but I went with nude and gold here.
    >
    > Focus: Moschino Stuff Pack

Where is the knotted t-shirt on the last outfit from? I can't seem to find it anywhere or what pack it's from!
  • Options
    @ElanoarElizabeth That top is from the Backyard Stuff Pack.

we all try ...
  • Options
    HopeCrashHopeCrash Posts: 119 Member
    love your work! it's make me very inspired - also for real life outfit (: I hope you will make outfits based on Get To Work beacous I find the CAS very... simple...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top