Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves: What Features Would You Like To See?

Comments

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I hope to see body hair options for regular sims, a good size world, would love to see some apartments. Some new hairstyles, long ones. Eyelashes would be nice, some scratched up furniture. Some torn clothing options would be cool too.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I hope for a pack that the creators had a very fun time creating! Not something they were forced to do, which would certainly dampen the creativity. Also that it wasn't to many restrictions providing them from getting inside their fury selves and creating an outstanding pack.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    I hope for a pack that the creators had a very fun time creating! Not something they were forced to do, which would certainly dampen the creativity. Also that it wasn't to many restrictions providing them from getting inside their fury selves and creating an outstanding pack.

Oh im glad I'm not the only one that always hopes the devs enjoy making a pack. I can't remember when but I think I saw a few devs talking about how they enjoy whtv they are working on rn.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • AmavariAmavari Posts: 167 Member
    edited May 2022
    Werewolf_-_Full_Body_Shot_Skyrim.png

I'm mostly just hoping that the werewolves look like full on werewolves with a ton of customization options on just how far you want to take it.

As far as powers go..
    Super Strength
    Super Speed
    Higher Stamina
    Being able to have an alpha influence over other werewolves at a high level
    Being able to "sense" when someone is a werewolf or another kind of occult when you first meet them

Being able to find things similar to how spellcasters can find motes

They could add regular wolves in the same pack werewolves should be able to befriend them/keep them as pets.

As far as weaknesses..
    Silver, obviously..
    Getting to the point where they can only eat meat
    Losing emotional control during a full moon (getting angry or tense can spark a transformation or make you bite another sim)

I'd also like to see a werewolf hunter career where you basically go and actively hunt and turn werewolves human again, that's something that I wish they had done on vampires since then you would have a reason to actually level up vampire lore as a regular sim.

They could have you go out into the woods at night during a full moon tracking signs of werewolf/occult activity similar to detective looking for clues, then have werewolf encounters where you had to use a potion or something similar to de-occult the werewolf before you got potentially mauled and turned in to one.

I'd also like some more medieval armor and clothes as well as a sword fighting system.. and horses, but that's reaching.
    Post edited by Amavari on
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    As a non occult player I have no expectations. I only hope that I will be pleasantly suprised by a new world and features. I assume that a new world will be similar to Bangkorai in ESO but small and more modern:

490px-ON-load-Bangkorai_02.jpg

I only want to see some nice CAS, BB items and bodyhair maybe.

Why bodybair as maybe? I thought non occults would appreciate the real body hair for CAS.
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Body hair is a must, even for non werewolves. If we don't get body hair (preferably a base game update but in the pack if they must), I will be disappointed.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    * I would like werewolves to be taken seriously and not treated as pets, able to attack sims and leave visible damage to them and their property.

* Different werewolf howls to choose from, and a larger intimidating werewolf form with many customization options.

* A unique and spooky world for werewolves that has more dangerous aspects. (optional)

* Unique interactions with other occults, for example a special fight type of spar or fight with vampires. Getting hungry around mermaid sims because they smell like fish causing a tense interaction.

* Werewolves having special transportation abilities like running extremely fast, leaping far distances and coming through to desired location through cloud of smoke, using their claws to climb trees, mountains, or even being able to dig there way underground and coming out through chosen locations.

* A variety of different types of powers that are actually useful beyond just hunting collectables. They should also be able to hunt for food such as fish, turtles, birds, and other vermin. Immune to most sickness and comfortable even in extreme weather conditions. Being able to wall crawl/tree crawl, etc.

• BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,175 Member
    can they have a horse? Ya I know not really a werewolf thing but it could be. ;-) So I guess a new world would be nice. Maybe some classic architecture and they only turn on a full moon.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    Amavari wrote: »
    They could add regular wolves in the same pack werewolves should be able to befriend them/keep them as pets.

This sounds like a good idea. I liked the wolf with his glowing eyes that would visit my sims in sims 2. Cottage living introduced foxes independent of cats and dogs so we know it is possible to get new animals on 4 legs.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I love the idea someone had of being able to walk around in dog form to sort of play as an animal.
    I don't know if that would even be possible but sure would be cool!!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,704 Member
    Toddler werewolves.

And I really hope they look more hairy and wolf-like. And not snaggletoothed.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Toddler werewolves.

And I really hope they look more hairy and wolf-like. And not snaggletoothed.

Hairy toddler werewolves would be cute, but toddlers playing werewolves looks just as cute. :smiley:
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    BL5036 wrote: »
    Do you think there will be a new world? I guess yes, but what kind of world?

Very likely, since the pack introduces a new occult.

Wolves are normally associated with nature and the forest, so my first guess would have been a forest world. But we already got a few worlds that were foresty in some areas (Henford-on-Bagley, Mt. Komorebi, Glimmerbrook), and the TV in the teaser showed a shadowy creature lurking in a more urban environment. That, combined with the clip of the full moon above a rock in the water, makes me think of a city on an island.

If we don't get a world, I hope they'll allow us to put home lots in Granite Falls at some point so I can use that as my werewolf world.

Sims 3’s Bridgeport from Late Night would be a great template for the Sims 4 world. It was split into a bustling city for late night activities on one part and a decent, forested area.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/Bridgeport?file=Bridgeport.2.jpg

But we’d probably be only getting between 5 to 9 lots to work with.
  • Babci219Babci219 Posts: 20 Member
    I don't think there will be much to do with werewolves. Not really excited about it, but I will probably get it.
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    They really need to not skimp on including children and toddlers with this occult for me. The young sims inclusion and the things they can do made Sims 3 werewolves feel like an actual family. Werewolf toddlers were 100% adorable, my wolf family ended up with so many kids because I needed to keep having the toddlers to play with lol. I'm going to be disappointed aren't I?
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited May 2022
    CelSims wrote: »
    They really need to not skimp on including children and toddlers with this occult for me. The young sims inclusion and the things they can do made Sims 3 werewolves feel like an actual family. Werewolf toddlers were 100% adorable, my wolf family ended up with so many kids because I needed to keep having the toddlers to play with lol. I'm going to be disappointed aren't I?

Yup. ☹️

Those of us who love family play (alongside occult gameplay) will definitely be disappointed if we expect the toddlers and kids to be included.

The toddlers and kids were not included with any of the other occults, so I don’t expect a werewolves pack to suddenly be the one occult to include them.

Sims 3 was excellent in this aspect (and could have gone further with some occults), and it’s one of the major things that I still love about Sims 3’s handling of the occults.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Pack Features
    - Skill/power and weakness tree similar to the one that comes in vampires. Though maybe quite as in depth since Werewolves are a bit more limited? I put together a small(ish) list of some ideas what I would imagine but it is by no means exactly what it would have to be/complete.
    Some power ideas based on typical werewolf mythology. Some may take a little creativity to "sim-ify) I feel they should have both powers and weaknesses though.
    • Enhanced Strength
    • Enhanced Senses
    • Night Vision
    • Rapid/Increased healing
    • Tracking
    • Increased Stamina
    • Higher cold tolerance (ie they may only need cold weather clothes in freezing weather and not cold+freezing)
    • Ability to control their transformation more than most Werewolves
    • Ability to talk while in their transformed state (instead of just growl/howl/etc)
    • Silver immunity
    • "Pheromones'" - Similar to vamps having the ability of "vampire allure" werewolves could have a similar way of attracting Sims via a "scent"
    • Third form in addition to the human form and default transformed form.
    And Weaknesses
    • Emotional transformation - (ie if they become very tense, or very angry it forces a transformation?)
    • Silver
    • "Wet Dog smell" - opposite if the pheromones
    • Uncontrollable howling while transformed. (could be very annoying to household members)
    • Pain/discomfort (basically an uncomfortable moodlet) after transforming back into human form
    • Forced Transformation when low on energy

- Full moon transformation being "forced" despite whatever level the wolfie is
    - Some canine like quirks, like getting buffs/interactions to "howl at the moon" or "sniff inappropriately" or even "growl" at Sims they don't like.
    - A Werewolf Lore skill learnable by all Sims
    - Werewolf specific lot traits
    - A recipe or artifact of some sort that can be crafted with high enough lore skill to control some of the negative werewolf affects
    - A new foresty type of world.
    - Some sort of cross compatibility with Cats and Dogs
    - "Craving" for meat - via a buff when they're close to transforming for the first time.
    - Confident/Happy Buff when around any werewolf they have a positive relationship
    - Negative buff around any werewolf with negative relationship (ie "rival pack")
    - Learn fitness skill at a faster rate than other sims
    - Chance to "lose" their clothing while transforming like Sims sometimes do when jumping off the diving board.
    - Chance to knock over Sims while in wolf-form or "hurt them" in some manner by accident. (It doesn't have to be deadly or anything, but may result in a relationship decrease or the other Sim to feel uncomfortable)
    - Werewolves with the "good" trait could feel sad or "very sad" when this happens?

Pack Features or Base Game Update
    - Lunar Cycle with multiple moon phases (even if just New, Crescent, Quarter, and Full. The Gibbous phase would be nice of course, especially since Werewolf Sims could start feeling tense when it's the Gibbous.) It would probably be too much to include both waxing and waning features of Crescent, Quarter, and Gibbous so I think simplifying it to just having each phase last one night each would be fine.

Basegame Update
    - (Western) Zodiac Signs. - A person's main/primary zodiac sign is called their "moon sign" in Western Astrology so it would make sense to include zodiac signs around the same time as moon phases.
    - Body Hair - I think at least few options of body hair should be added in a basegame update so they're locked in a pack only, but perhaps a werewolf pack could expand upon these options and give us more? Similar to what happened with nails and the spa day refresh. We got a few options in base game and then some additional ones in the actual refresh.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    As a non occult player I have no expectations. I only hope that I will be pleasantly suprised by a new world and features. I assume that a new world will be similar to Bangkorai in ESO but small and more modern:

Why bodybair as maybe? I thought non occults would appreciate the real body hair for CAS.

how silly I think they meant body hair for Maebey yes obviously she should have some
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Pack Features
    - Skill/power and weakness tree similar to the one that comes in vampires. Though maybe quite as in depth since Werewolves are a bit more limited? I put together a small(ish) list of some ideas what I would imagine but it is by no means exactly what it would have to be/complete.
    Some power ideas based on typical werewolf mythology. Some may take a little creativity to "sim-ify) I feel they should have both powers and weaknesses though.
    • Enhanced Strength
    • Enhanced Senses
    • Night Vision
    • Rapid/Increased healing
    • Tracking
    • Increased Stamina
    • Higher cold tolerance (ie they may only need cold weather clothes in freezing weather and not cold+freezing)
    • Ability to control their transformation more than most Werewolves
    • Ability to talk while in their transformed state (instead of just growl/howl/etc)
    • Silver immunity
    • "Pheromones'" - Similar to vamps having the ability of "vampire allure" werewolves could have a similar way of attracting Sims via a "scent"
    • Third form in addition to the human form and default transformed form.
    And Weaknesses
    • Emotional transformation - (ie if they become very tense, or very angry it forces a transformation?)
    • Silver
    • "Wet Dog smell" - opposite if the pheromones
    • Uncontrollable howling while transformed. (could be very annoying to household members)
    • Pain/discomfort (basically an uncomfortable moodlet) after transforming back into human form
    • Forced Transformation when low on energy

- Full moon transformation being "forced" despite whatever level the wolfie is
    - Some canine like quirks, like getting buffs/interactions to "howl at the moon" or "sniff inappropriately" or even "growl" at Sims they don't like.
    - A Werewolf Lore skill learnable by all Sims
    - Werewolf specific lot traits
    - A recipe or artifact of some sort that can be crafted with high enough lore skill to control some of the negative werewolf affects
    - A new foresty type of world.
    - Some sort of cross compatibility with Cats and Dogs
    - "Craving" for meat - via a buff when they're close to transforming for the first time.
    - Confident/Happy Buff when around any werewolf they have a positive relationship
    - Negative buff around any werewolf with negative relationship (ie "rival pack")
    - Learn fitness skill at a faster rate than other sims
    - Chance to "lose" their clothing while transforming like Sims sometimes do when jumping off the diving board.
    - Chance to knock over Sims while in wolf-form or "hurt them" in some manner by accident. (It doesn't have to be deadly or anything, but may result in a relationship decrease or the other Sim to feel uncomfortable)
    - Werewolves with the "good" trait could feel sad or "very sad" when this happens?

Pack Features or Base Game Update
    - Lunar Cycle with multiple moon phases (even if just New, Crescent, Quarter, and Full. The Gibbous phase would be nice of course, especially since Werewolf Sims could start feeling tense when it's the Gibbous.) It would probably be too much to include both waxing and waning features of Crescent, Quarter, and Gibbous so I think simplifying it to just having each phase last one night each would be fine.

Basegame Update
    - (Western) Zodiac Signs. - A person's main/primary zodiac sign is called their "moon sign" in Western Astrology so it would make sense to include zodiac signs around the same time as moon phases.
    - Body Hair - I think at least few options of body hair should be added in a basegame update so they're locked in a pack only, but perhaps a werewolf pack could expand upon these options and give us more? Similar to what happened with nails and the spa day refresh. We got a few options in base game and then some additional ones in the actual refresh.

Oh, wow! I really love this list, @MeowchaFrappe ! 🤗🐺👍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,658 Member
    I just don't want them to look like the TS3 werepeople. Please let them look like proper wolves. The werewolf mod that was going around lately proved it can be done, so we should expect the same here. I won't say better, necessarily, because I do understand that the mod developer has more freedom because (s)he isn't worried about how many machines can run their creation, unlike the devs.

I can't wait to see the first shots of what they're going to look like!
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    edited May 2022
    Gordy wrote: »
    • The ability to stay in your werewolf form at all times, much like how vampires and aliens can don their special forms whenever they want. Maybe the ability to transform of stay in your form longer is an unlockable perk?
    • Wolf form. Use those old dog models or something and let us walk around as an animal. We wouldn't have much for interactions, but it could be so fun & the story potential would be great.
    • Customizable species: instead of being a wolf, you can be a cat, a bird, a bear, a hyena, a snake, a dragon, or something else. They can be functionally the same in terms of game-play, but the visual customization would be fantastic.
    • CASt for their fur coats, so we can have different breeds.
    • Not for werewolves specifically, but I want Lot Traits that let you have werewolf kids, ala On a Dark Ley Line. I'd like one for just werewolves, and one that can give your sims a random occult lifestate. It'd be fun to see what my sims could get.
    • Unique interactions with other occults.
    • Weaknesses to things like wolfsbane and silver. Sims can ward off werewolves or defend themselves in a fight. Werewolves can earn perks that help them resist wolfsbane and silver, or give them an outright immunity to them.
    • Maybe werewolves level up by winning fights or successfully mauling other sims. You're encouraged to keep your werewolves fit and trained in order for them to succeed.
    • Some sort of a pack system, where werewolves of a lower level are inclined to obey you. Or all werewolves can obey the Alpha, and you can fight the Alpha for leadership.

Can I just say that I love most of these ideas. The wolf form one makes sense, as long as we can also be a legitimate Werewolf too. While they'd probably have to do entirely new assets for the Werewolf, the Wolf form could be recycled from Pets, making development easier. It's not like they don't recycle stuff anyway, heh. But in this case, it would work. The lot trait for random occults would be very fun and I don't even like playing families. That's also a good idea for leveling up since I personally wasn't sure how Werewolf gameplay could be that interesting. The pack idea could be a recycled version of clubs, but perhaps a little different. Most of these are very neat ideas.

I also want Werewolves, especially those who have not fully leveled up, to have less control over their form. I want moon transformations, transformations when starving, transformations when enraged. It would bring some challenge to the form as it would force you to really pay attention to your Sim's needs. But when you've fully leveled up, you can transform at any time, and as you mentioned, stay in the form as long as you want, revert at any time, and you do not transform when you don't want to.

The only one I must respectfully disagree with is the customizable species, on the grounds that I think that's extremely unlikely and I'd rather they focus on making Werewolves as customizable as possible instead of random species.

also were-dragon? lol that sounds terrifying
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »

how silly I think they meant body hair for Maebey yes obviously she should have some

And just how horrifying would it be if there wasn't a body hair update, because the werewolf transformed is not customizable and is just a skin overlay.... and they're not werewolves, but werellamas 😱😱

**preparing for the worst**
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    edited May 2022
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    -Personally Im not a fan of the "alpha" tropes in werewolf media (as it's not really accurate to actual wolf behaviors apparently and just ends up being toxic dude bro attitudes) but I can live with it I guess.
    I feel similarly. In the grand scheme of things it would just blend in, but once I learned how wolves really worked and how the whole thing was frankly a pretty embarrassing misunderstanding, I really wish people would stop using it. Sure, werewolves aren't real and they can do whatever they want, but since people think it's based on something real it helps perpetuate it.
    (For those who don't know, wolf packs are just families, with normal family dynamics. The misconception came from observations in captivity, where the wolves were complete strangers who had no reason to like each other.)
    -Body hair

-a cool looking customizable wolf form.

-werwolf forms for kids + toddlers. Or at least some kind of in between like maybe certain behaviors/powers that are associated with it.

-Powers skill tree like vampires & spellcasters. Im not too picky on what just make them unique and fun and not as boring/dry as spellcasters' were.

-I don't mind some dog jokes and the occasional silly humor like that but don't make them TOO silly. Make them scary/serious/as much as a threat as one can in a pg13 series.
    I guess while I'm at it, this seems like a good summary of the other points I wanted to put my two cents in about anyway.

* Body hair seems like a good candidate for one of the free updates they do around pack releases, so that seems like a good bet.

* Anything other than just a "wolfman" option will drastically increase my interest in the pack. A few people have mentioned allowing a dog/wolf form accessible if you have Cats & Dogs, but I don't even think that would be necessary. Snowy Escape has Snowy Escape-specific weather/seasonal stuff even if you don't have the original Seasons expansion. If anything it serves as an interactive advertisement.
    ** If a werewolf form is more than just a "wolfman", I would definitely love for it to be customizable. If the choice had to be between a customizable "wolfman" and a non-customizable but more unique werewolf form, I'd still pick the latter. In that case, however, I do think the suggestion from earlier in the thread of different species forms would be an acceptable compromise for me (because a quickly changed whole model is less work than lots of smaller options).

* I don't really have any interest in family play stuff so I'm not as bothered by a lack of occult stuff for the kids and toddlers... but note I said "as" much. From an immersive perspective, it blatantly stands out as incomplete to leave them out. Also those "werewolf" toddlers from a few posts back were pretty funny.
    ** I have an idea. We need to convince the team to watch the animated film Wolf Children. I don't think they would be able to resist adding werewolf toddlers afterward. ;P

* I don't really have an opinion on powers, which is one of the reasons I took so long to post in this thread. The only occult I've ever played with is the Sims 4 Mermaids, and I don't even use the limited powers they have. Since I play this game as a life sim rather than an RPG, even with occults, it's hard for me to think of ideas that would fit in well with that, especially for werewolves. Honestly, it makes werewolves as a whole sort of weird to me in the context of this game.

* I agree here as well. I think the Sims' humor is important to its style, but I also think it's important that it doesn't go too far. Not to dip too far into art style debates, but Sims 4 crosses the line for me sometimes with some of the more exaggerated expressions and such. Lightheartedness is great, but hopefully the werewolves won't be all goofy grins all the time.
    Post edited by Jokubas on
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,587 Member
    Jokubas wrote: »
    -Personally Im not a fan of the "alpha" tropes in werewolf media (as it's not really accurate to actual wolf behaviors apparently and just ends up being toxic dude bro attitudes) but I can live with it I guess.
    I feel similarly. In the grand scheme of things it would just blend in, but once I learned how wolves really worked and how the whole thing was frankly a pretty embarrassing misunderstanding, I really wish people would stop using it. Sure, werewolves aren't real and they can do whatever they want, but since people think it's based on something real it helps perpetuate it.
    -Body hair

-a cool looking customizable wolf form.

-werwolf forms for kids + toddlers. Or at least some kind of in between like maybe certain behaviors/powers that are associated with it.

-Powers skill tree like vampires & spellcasters. Im not too picky on what just make them unique and fun and not as boring/dry as spellcasters' were.

-I don't mind some dog jokes and the occasional silly humor like that but don't make them TOO silly. Make them scary/serious/as much as a threat as one can in a pg13 series.
    I guess while I'm at it, this seems like a good summary of the other points I wanted to put my two cents in about anyway.

* Body hair seems like a good candidate for one of the free updates they do around pack releases, so that seems like a good bet.

* Anything other than just a "wolfman" option will drastically increase my interest in the pack. A few people have mentioned allowing a dog/wolf form accessible if you have Cats & Dogs, but I don't even think that would be necessary. Snowy Escape has Snowy Escape-specific weather/seasonal stuff even if you don't have the original Seasons expansion. If anything it serves as an interactive advertisement.
    ** If a werewolf form is more than just a "wolfman", I would definitely love for it to be customizable. If the choice had to be between a customizable "wolfman" and a non-customizable but more unique werewolf form, I'd still pick the latter. In that case, however, I do think the suggestion from earlier in the thread of different species forms would be an acceptable compromise for me (because a quickly changed whole model is less work than lots of smaller options).

* I don't really have any interest in family play stuff so I'm not as bothered by a lack of occult stuff for the kids and toddlers... but note I said "as" much. From an immersive perspective, it blatantly stands out as incomplete to leave them out. Also those "werewolf" toddlers from a few posts back were pretty funny.
    ** I have an idea. We need to convince the team to watch the animated film Wolf Children. I don't think they would be able to resist adding werewolf toddlers afterward. ;P

* I don't really have an opinion on powers, which is one of the reasons I took so long to post in this thread. The only occult I've ever played with is the Sims 4 Mermaids, and I don't even use the limited powers they have. Since I play this game as a life sim rather than an RPG, even with occults, it's hard for me to think of ideas that would fit in well with that, especially for werewolves. Honestly, it makes werewolves as a whole sort of weird to me in the context of this game.

* I agree here as well. I think the Sims' humor is important to its style, but I also think it's important that it doesn't go too far. Not to dip too far into art style debates, but Sims 4 crosses the line for me sometimes with some of the more exaggerated expressions and such. Lightheartedness is great, but hopefully the werewolves won't be all goofy grins all the time.

I feel like having an actual "wolf" form (as in not a bipedal werewolf hybrid type) would be hard to implement in a game that is very human-sim focused (we can't even control pets) and city/suburban focused. It also would tread into potentially sketchy territory given that you can actively romance other sims (and pets can mate). If you blur the lines too close it can get into dangerously squicky territory real quick. This would be mostly in the forms of potential bugs but still.

The appeal of werewolves in media (imo) is balancing the line between man vs beast ("rationality" vs "instinct"). and I think the bipedal forms can work they just need to look good. That of course is subjective but I think a good middle ground can be found that appeals to most people.

While I believe body hair should be a free update, I imagine it would be locked to the pack for $$$ reasons. OR we do get it some in a free update, but there is a lot more variety saved exclusively for the pack. The latter I would be fine with.
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member

Some great werebeasts ideas folks!
    I have little time to share mine right now, and I have even less time to find whatever werebeast nonsense I already plastered all over the forums in the past and copy-paste it right here, but I agree with most of you!

Regarding alpha tropes....of course we need alpha beasts! What I quickly wanted to share is that in nature, so called "alpha wolves" are the wolf individuals who make the most pups! They breed their lovely hearts out.
    They don't fight and make war to get to the top. Oh no, they make LURV! Whoever makes most lurv and produces the biggest litter is Boss. Isn't that wonderful? <3

"Okay pack, Lobo is this year's boss because he made about 60 pups with all of ye! Congrats dude. Tell us how it's done. You may lead the way."

And that's how that goes. So yeh, lots of family play needed apparently. Naughty beasts. Hairy toddlers. :D