Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They're already teasing about the next pack (The gurus are hinting heavily today)

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    After Werewolves I would love a Dragonsim so that my Maleficent sim can finally look better & fly. :p Also, I would love to make a Game of Thrones like Dragon people. B)
  • Options
    KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    After Werewolves I would love a Dragonsim so that my Maleficent sim can finally look better & fly. :p Also, I would love to make a Game of Thrones like Dragon people. B)

You know, at some point I was sure they would drop a pack about Game Of Thrones :D
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

You know, at some point I was sure they would drop a pack about Game Of Thrones :D

That is a pack I would definitely get.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member

That is a pack I would definitely get.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    I read in the title "new tease on may 8th" but couldn't find news about it anywhere.
    Seems strange to me for them to release something on a Sunday?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2022
    I read in the title "new tease on may 8th" but couldn't find news about it anywhere.
    Seems strange to me for them to release something on a Sunday?

Oops I put the wrong date. I thought yesterday was the 8th.

Fixed
  • Options
    Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    edited May 2022

I think once upon a time that would have happened, but I think nowadays a show like that is too adult for them to even playfully reference. Which is sad. I miss the edgeiness (I am going with this as a word) of the earlier games. Although, I could have sworn there was a "mother of something" mentioned somewhere in the game. In a painting perhaps, not sure.. Maybe that was in Sims 3... Or, it could be a mod or cc... I am just blathering now..
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    I think once upon a time that would have happened, but I think nowadays a show like that is too adult for them to even playfully reference. Which is sad. I miss the edgeiness (I am going with this as a word) of the earlier games. Although, I could have sworn there was a "mother of something" mentioned somewhere in the game. In a painting perhaps, not sure.. Maybe that was in Sims 3... Or, it could be a mod or cc... I am just blathering now..
    We actually got a couple of GoT references in Sims 4. "A Game of Groans" and a "A Game of Musical Chairs: A Song of Hot And Cold" are books in the game, and your sims can catch the season premier of Game of Llamas. But we'll probably never get anything that really leans into GoT, given how a) it doesn't cater to their intended audience, and b) after the terrible reception it got by the end, people aren't really clamoring for it.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Gordy wrote: »
    We actually got a couple of GoT references in Sims 4. "A Game of Groans" and a "A Game of Musical Chairs: A Song of Hot And Cold" are books in the game, and your sims can catch the season premier of Game of Llamas. But we'll probably never get anything that really leans into GoT, given how a) it doesn't cater to their intended audience, and b) after the terrible reception it got by the end, people aren't really clamoring for it.

AHA! I new there was something. I am gonna say that is what I meant... I am sure it must have been. ;)

Good point, the end was terrible..
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Options
    GordyGordy Posts: 3,022 Member
    Yeah, I don't know why they thought it would be appropriate to kill a dragon.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Options
    Yeah, I don't know why they thought it would be appropriate to kill a dragon.

You should probably put that behind a spoiler. I mean maybe it has been long enough, but I'm always thinking just in case.
    Honestly I was surprised by that. I think it just wasn't fleshed out. It seemed like they decided they were done, and just put anything in to wrap it up. We always new Dani would go a bit crazy, but they did it in a way that felt sudden to me, and then it was like, that is it, the end.
  • Options
    graventhegraventhe Posts: 1,330 Member
    Did they just deny it's about werewolves?

The "nope hehe" sounds suspicious unless they're playing with people which is annoying..

I can't see how it's can be other than werewolves, howl, full moon...etc
  • Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member

AHA! I new there was something. I am gonna say that is what I meant... I am sure it must have been. ;)

Good point, the end was terrible..

At least there was an end. What’s it been? Almost 11 years since Dance with Dragons, and still no closer to Winds of Winter. I need Arianne Martell to meet Young Griff/‘Aegon’ already, consarnit. And for Victarion to blow the Dragon Horn. And for Davos to fetch Rickon and Shaggydog from Skagos. A Dream of Spring will never come at this rate.

In the meantime, we took a detour with Fire and Blood: Part 1, which I’m suuuuuure was no coincidence that there’s a new tv series coming out in relation to it (I’m aaaaaaaalllll about Caraxes).
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Werescythe wrote: »

I think it is just a taunt. There are plenty of sims he could be working on, and still werewolves are being done as well.

• Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

After I asked him that I realized that if they are coming in the next gp then he would not be working on them at the moment. Plus I'm pretty sure he joined the team after they started working on the pack.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    graventhe wrote: »
    Did they just deny it's about werewolves?

The "nope hehe" sounds suspicious unless they're playing with people which is annoying..

I can't see how it's can be other than werewolves, howl, full moon...etc

No he isn't working on the Gamepack that's what he meant.
  • Options
    I have a feeling that something will happen today.
    It is May 9th and on The Sims' twitter they published this strange clock pointing at 9 o clock just some days ago.

I might be digging too much into it but it was just not so usual of them to do so.
    Might happen may 9th at 12, who knowsss
  • Options
    WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

After I asked him that I realized that if they are coming in the next gp then he would not be working on them at the moment. Plus I'm pretty sure he joined the team after they started working on the pack.

I suppose that's encouraging.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Options
    LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    Once again you see people saying that they don't want Werewolves because it's not realistic, failing to realise that Sims 4 is probably the most realism-orientated Sims game yet, resulting in delights like Bust The Dust and My Wedding Stories, rather than getting gameplay.

"Must have realism! Must... have dust... and... fingernails..."
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member

Wait a second... "Plantsim was fun?" Did they just admitted they was working on plantsims update? Why would they bring up something "they did" years ago , specially if they is not focusing on werewolves but another "occult"? I think this smells like #JusticeForOccults, let's wish for a plantsim rework tomorrow or end of may !

weekly reminder that plantsims are not in CAS and only last for some hours.
  • Options

Wait a second... "Plantsim was fun?" Did they just admitted they was working on plantsims update? Why would they bring up something "they did" years ago , specially if they is not focusing on werewolves but another "occult"? I think this smells like #JusticeForOccults, let's wish for a plantsim rework tomorrow or end of may !

I think he was referring to the Plant-Sim Scenario we had 3 weeks ago
  • Options
    justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member

I think he was referring to the Plant-Sim Scenario we had 3 weeks ago

oh I feel so sad now, I would have preffered if they focused on fixing plantsim in CAS instead of making a limited time scenario with them.

#JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,595 Member
    Hope he's working on something separate from the GP as I'm really wanting werewolves.