Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just wanted to give everyone an update

LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
For any who remembers back in 2016, my youngest son went off to college. Yesterday he finally graduated. When he first started he didn't know what route he was going to go, so the counselor suggest Business Management and Marketing. He was not really happy with the course, and eventually switched over to Electronic Engineering. One thing he did for sure want to learn was Japanese, at the time it was because of anime and video games. He ended up taking 3 years for that. That was also where he met his wife, they were married seven months ago. They started school the same year, she is now a teacher. Also sometime in July, they will be moving to Japan, where she has a sponsorship to teach there.

Comments

• Options
    pandabear1836pandabear1836 Posts: 2,269 Member
    Congratulations! I didn't see your 2016 post, but it sounds like your son is doing great in life so far! I went off to college in 2016 and have been going on and off since then, with two changes of major. So, I know what it's like to feel unhappy and unsure with your path. Glad to hear he found his path and seems happy! You must be very proud. :)