Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What sort of world do you think we're getting with the Game Pack?

Comments

• justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    I think it is an 80s themed world dor werewolces.
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    Forest, Highlands, swamp don't care as long as we have as many lots as Tartosa or Henford-on-Bagley gave us instead of 5 like Glimmerbrook and Forgotten Hollow as I don't think we will get as many as Newcrest gave us
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    If it's werewolves we're getting then I think Swiss Mountains or Scottish Highlands would suit it best, and that's if we do get a world. I'd forgo a world for a well fleshed out werewolf state.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    I predict the world will be an island with caves and a bunch of trees. About 10 lots at the most.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I think it is an 80s themed world dor werewolces.

I would love 80s inspired CAS and BB! I’ve just built an 80s themed lot and I’d love to finish it off as I couldn’t quite get that feel right due to lack of 80s objects. I really struggled with the CAS too!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I think werewolves would be fun with a forest world. Since we already have a North American forest and a jungle, I would love a rainforest world inspired by Costa Rica.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I think werewolves would be fun with a forest world. Since we already have a North American forest and a jungle, I would love a rainforest world inspired by Costa Rica.
    I don't care if American, Canadian, and Mexican-inspired worlds are North American, but guess what? We need a Canadian forest that functions both residential and destination
  • HillOfTaraHillOfTara Posts: 31 Member
    I just assumed we wouldn't get a new world and they'd get added to glimmerbrook because of the teaser.

If we do get a world I'd love an old city/town on the edge of a forest!
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    A small Canadian logging/mountain town on the edge of a forest set in the 80s would be great!

I want something that feels very Twin Peaks. That would be cool.
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,207 Member
    I'd like a natural environment better than an urban one, but the teaser clip of a shady figure walking around in what looks like a back alley, and the one of the full moon shining on a rock in the water makes me think of a mixture of both. Maybe a city on an island?
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    It's probably not a Scottish world, but I would really dig werewolves in a world that had at least two neighborhoods: one, a city area modelled after Edinburgh, and two, a neighborhood that's more Scottish Highlands-style. Three neighborhoods seems like too much to wish for in a GP, but if there were a third, perhaps a small coastal area.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    CopperBolt wrote: »
    Back in the Spring 2020 survey, the team revealed some ideas they had for upcoming worlds:

-Brazilian Beach Town
    -South African City
    -Spanish City
    -Korean City
    -Swiss Mountain Town
    -Chinese Countryside
    -Scottish Highlands
    -Italian Vineyards
    -Greek Islands (I think this + Italian Vineyards became Tartosa)
    -Costa Rican Rainforest

If we are indeed getting a werewolf pack, what type of world is most likely? I'm thinking Scottish Highlands or a Spanish/South African City. I am really hoping they don't go for a small town America vibe because that feels so 2009.

If we get a world. I'm hoping for something like Moonlight Falls in TS3. I don't think it will be any of those.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »
    It's probably not a Scottish world, but I would really dig werewolves in a world that had at least two neighborhoods: one, a city area modelled after Edinburgh, and two, a neighborhood that's more Scottish Highlands-style. Three neighborhoods seems like too much to wish for in a GP, but if there were a third, perhaps a small coastal area.

I don't think this will happen, but I would love it. Edinburgh would be wonderful with a werewolf pack. Running across a werewolf in a close, or one of the underground vaults! OR, maybe that is where you have to go to get a cure..

But I am bias, Edinburgh I my favorite city in the world.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    Amapola76 wrote: »

I don't think this will happen, but I would love it. Edinburgh would be wonderful with a werewolf pack. Running across a werewolf in a close, or one of the underground vaults! OR, maybe that is where you have to go to get a cure..

But I am bias, Edinburgh I my favorite city in the world.

It's pretty high up there for me! And I think what would be fun about it for a werewolf pack is that there's so much history, but it also feels very modern in some ways, so it would be a very versatile setting for supernaturals.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    I think Scottish Highlands would go great with werewolves !
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,867 Member
    They can’t do that as people would have to buy RoM in order to be able to play.
    HillOfTara wrote: »
    I just assumed we wouldn't get a new world and they'd get added to glimmerbrook because of the teaser.

If we do get a world I'd love an old city/town on the edge of a forest!

• BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    Elliandre wrote: »

This sounds amazing!
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I am super curious to know if we're getting a world at all though... I haven't seen any hint towards a world? The alley is such a small area it could be from a world we already have. Hard to tell.
    I wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't get one if the gameplay makes up for it.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I think it will be a world with a forest because wolves live in the forest, and they will need a place to go wild in.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    IF we get a world, I'm hoping for a small forest world, a few lots, a swimmable lake (werewolf outcasts cannot always afford a bathtub).
    I'm hoping they focus more on the Werewolf and the interactions with the world and other Sims than a world. But I'd like if one or two of the lots come with liveable caves, where your Werewolf can reside.

And of course, a Wild Werewolf Lot trait - Evil Werewolves will gather at this lot during full moon. They'll howl at the moon, chase anyone outdoors and bite (and possibly infect ordinary Sims).

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    And of course, a Wild Werewolf Lot trait - EVIL Werewolves will gather at this lot during full moon. They'll howl at the moon, chase anyone outdoors and bite (and possibly infect ordinary Sims).

I fixed that for you. ;)

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    I am super curious to know if we're getting a world at all though... I haven't seen any hint towards a world? The alley is such a small area it could be from a world we already have. Hard to tell.
    I wouldn't be disappointed if we didn't get one if the gameplay makes up for it.

I'm curious, too. I would be disappointed if we don't get a world, even with excellent gameplay. However, I have no particular type of world in mind that I'd like to see. Well, it should at least have plenty of spaces that would make good locations to hide and then jump out to terrorize unsuspecting passersby, I suppose... :naughty:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited May 2022
    If the upcoming GP is indeed Werewolves related I’m going to be biased and say “Celtic inspired” world.
    I reside in an area known for its werewolf legends, so I’d love to see the misty heather-clad moors, foggy bogs and marshes, craggy mountains and also lotsa sheep. Because where there’s lotsa sheep, there’s werebeasts. 😈

A medieval district as part of that world would be preferable, although I certainly wouldn’t mind a London inspired town either.
    The most important part for me is to get a fleshed out, in-depth gameplay system. Werebeasts need to be *chef’s kiss. If that means NO world, you won’t hear me growl, howl and whimper.
  • YunaYuna Posts: 231 Member
    edited May 2022
    I kinda get the feeling there might be a chance we're getting another neighborhood disctrict in the Vampire/Witches/Outdoor World. Theyre going down a more efficient route lately with kits and all so it wouldnt surprise me as it kinda teases/pushes to buy the other pack featuring the other half of the world. maybe there's additional content too for owning both. fits in with the teen tv-shows (werewolves vs other occults) of late.
  • QueenSaraphineQueenSaraphine Posts: 308 Member
    We may not get one at all. Just cause werewolves strike me as tying in a lot with both Glimmer Brook, and Granite Falls (maybe being bit while camping)

Only thing is, these are not base game worlds and not everyone has these packs.

A new small world would be great.

On a sode note: a new big world like Windenburg would be awesome.

SignatureSparkly.gif