Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The grand sequel to: "The first one to page 100 wins!"

Comments

• mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is one thing you would do if it was guaranteed that the activity that is deadly in this world would not kill you or hurt you badly in anyway?

I'd join the resistance in Ukraine. Of course, this would also predicate on me suddenly developing skill(s) that would be useful there and becoming multilingual as well. 🤔
    Today's Q Q is:

Do you prefer cold or warm/toasted sandwiches?

It depends on the sandwich, but either cold or with just the bread toasted.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    edited May 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    What is your fav movie soundtrack?

The first Twilight. :D Come on, it has Supermassive Black Hole and Decode in it. *HEAVY SIGH*
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    *coffin creaks open and fog descends to the floor* I have been summoned...
    Today's Q Q is:

The first Twilight. :D Come on, it has Supermassive Black Hole and Decode in it. *HEAVY SIGH*

Favorite? Hmm... Do musicals count? 😂 Ummm the Star Trek movies have great instrumentals.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

Favorite? Hmm... Do musicals count? 😂 Ummm the Star Trek movies have great instrumentals.

*doing my best Stanley Kowalski impression*

BELLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited May 2022
    Shrek soundtrack is really good too.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,658 Member
    Guardians Of The Galaxy is the first one that comes to mind. If you're a rap/hip hop fan Straight Outta Compton is awesome.
    Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!
    Guardians Of The Galaxy is the first one that comes to mind. If you're a rap/hip hop fan Straight Outta Compton is awesome.

Oh yeah, that one is good too.

Y'know, I've never seen that movie 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

Hot take: it's overrated 😬
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    edited May 2022
    Of course Vanish would be that kinda band to wish everyone a happy mother's day. 😂😭

BWFnn4N.png?1
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

I like both your Elvira-esque entry, and your taste in Star Trek :)

Since the only movie soundtrack I can actually think of off the top of my head is Young Frankenstein and I do love that violin piece, I'll go with that. But now I have the Star Trek: TOS theme song stuck in my head! Just saw the ad for Star Trek: Brave New Worlds (exclusive to Paramount +) and am curious if anyone here plans to see it?
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    Today's Q Q is:

What is something a burglar would want not to see when breaking into your house.

Um... I don't know. My house is pretty boring. Maybe those two skulls I have hanging by my bedroom door? ☠️☠️🤡
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY yeahhh that's kinda what I figured? Like I've seen 🐸🐸🐸🐸 in Boots (thanks to my siblings) and didn't care for it, so I'm not sure I'd like Shrek 😅
    Today's Q Q is:

I like both your Elvira-esque entry, and your taste in Star Trek :)

Since the only movie soundtrack I can actually think of off the top of my head is Young Frankenstein and I do love that violin piece, I'll go with that. But now I have the Star Trek: TOS theme song stuck in my head! Just saw the ad for Star Trek: Brave New Worlds (exclusive to Paramount +) and am curious if anyone here plans to see it?

Oooo Young Frankenstein does have good music too.
    Brave New Worlds does look cool, but I don't have Paramount+ to watch it at this time 😅
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

What is something a burglar would want not to see when breaking into your house.

Um... I don't know. My house is pretty boring. Maybe those two skulls I have hanging by my bedroom door? ☠️☠️🤡

Well, um, I'm not sure how to put this in a way that would be family friendly. Let's just say if you really want to know the answer, DM me.🤣
    Today's Q Q is:

Oooo, well, if they have any sense, their gonna see my ol' big daddy CRT TV and realize that they are wasting their time and do a u-turn. :D
    Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY yeahhh that's kinda what I figured? Like I've seen 😢😢😢😢😢😢 in Boots (thanks to my siblings) and didn't care for it, so I'm not sure I'd like Shrek 😅

I mean, I might be biased, because I basically had it hyped up to me for months before I saw it. There was no way it could possibly live up to the hype. Although tbh, it's not something I would have been interested in otherwise, so maybe I was doomed from the start 🤷🏼‍♀️
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

Maybe mold. I live in a very humid area, my home is in a shady location, and my room has had mold in spring more than once
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
    edited May 2022
    Today's Q Q is:
    You can only drink ONE liquid for the rest of your life. What is it?

Easy. Black tea (without sugar or anything like that).

Today's Q Q is:

Maybe mold. I live in a very humid area, my home is in a shady location, and my room has had mold in spring more than once

Haha, throwback when I had mold on my bunk bed and had to throw away the whole thing.
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    edited May 2022
    Haha, throwback when I had mold on my bunk bed and had to throw away the whole thing.

When I was in college, my mom once said that my room smelled like mushrooms, but i didn't smell. Once I came home from school, my parents said that the back of my headboard was full of black and green mold, and it was hairy, and they washed it for a long time.
    They have bought a dehumidifier since that. Every time when use the dehumidifier, it can pump out a lot of water in any room except the living room and kitchen.

And when I was in high school, in the rainy season, I once heard that the mop of the class next door had mushrooms...😶😶😶

And when I was in junior high school, I was selected to fill out a questionnaire in a classroom that I have never been to. There was a short railing near the classroom, and there was a platform full of soil but no plants (probably used it as a flower bed). I glanced over there by accident and saw many of yellow round things on it, which I thought was some kind of dessert (I'm nearsighted).
    Then I look closely, it's actually mushrooms
    Post edited by Shadow_Assassin on
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns

When I was in college, my mom once said that my room smelled like mushrooms, but i didn't smell. Once I came home from school, my parents said that the back of my headboard was full of black and green mold, and it was hairy, and they washed it for a long time.
    They have bought a dehumidifier since that. Every time when use the dehumidifier, it can pump out a lot of water in any room except the living room and kitchen.

And when I was in high school, in the rainy season, I once heard that the mop of the class next door had mushrooms...😶😶😶

And when I was in junior high school, I was selected to fill out a questionnaire in a classroom that I have never been to. There was a short railing near the classroom, and there was a platform full of soil but no plants (probably used it as a flower bed). I glanced over there by accident and saw many of yellow round things on it, which I thought was some kind of dessert (I'm nearsighted).
    Then I look closely, it's actually mushrooms

Hahaha, that's hilarious. 😅😅 Humidity struggle is real.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Coffee w/cream. I really should be drinking a lot more water that hasn't been filtered through coffee beans first if I'm being honest with myself.

Today's Q Q is:

Luna? 😂
    Today's Q Q is:

Oooo, well, if they have any sense, their gonna see my ol' big daddy CRT TV and realize that they are wasting their time and do a u-turn. :D
    Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY yeahhh that's kinda what I figured? Like I've seen 😢😢😢😢😢😢 in Boots (thanks to my siblings) and didn't care for it, so I'm not sure I'd like Shrek 😅

I mean, I might be biased, because I basically had it hyped up to me for months before I saw it. There was no way it could possibly live up to the hype. Although tbh, it's not something I would have been interested in otherwise, so maybe I was doomed from the start 🤷🏼‍♀️

That's how I felt about Harry Potter 💀
    Today's Q Q is:

Easy. Black tea (without sugar or anything like that).

Today's Q Q is:

Water 😶 I get bored of other drinks after a while 😅 too many flavored teas in a row and I want to change it up.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Y'all really be dissing Shrek and Harry Potter up in here.
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

You don't like Harry Potter?

You do???
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    Today's Q Q is:

The entryway, to start. they'd be tripping on things. This place is full of boobytraps. >:)
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    edited May 2022
    Today's Q Q is:

The instrumentals in the original 1989 animated film of The BFG, especially the bit where the giant travels through the vortex (think it's also used in the intro). I just really like the dramatic feel of it.

I also really like the Pirates of the Caribbean music.
    Today's Q Q is:

My choice of wall colours. 😆 Either that or me throwing a duvet over their head and knocking them to the floor. My bedroom is right by the front door so if someone tries to break in, it's very likely I will hear.
    Today's Q Q is:

Water. It would be a huge disappointment but not being able to drink any plain water ever again would not be good for my gut, kidneys or teeth.
    Today's Q Q is:

Today's Q Q is:

MINNNNNNNNNNTY!!!

Today's Q Q is:

You don't like Harry Potter?

You do???

Haven't I mentioned it before? I read up to book 5 or so and then couldn't get through it and just gave up because I was just disappointed in the book. The movies weren't any better either, but I never went farther than I had read...
    Today's Q Q is:

The instrumentals in the original 1989 animated film of The BFG, especially the bit where the giant travels through the vortex (think it's also used in the intro). I just really like the dramatic feel of it.

I also really like the Pirates of the Caribbean music.
    Today's Q Q is:

My choice of wall colours. 😆 Either that or me throwing a duvet over their head and knocking them to the floor. My bedroom is right by the front door so if someone tries to break in, it's very likely I will hear.
    Today's Q Q is:

Water. It would be a huge disappointment but not being able to drink any plain water ever again would not be good for my gut, kidneys or teeth.

Oh yeah, I had played music from the first Pirates of the Caribbean movie and it was good! But again, not a movie series I've really seen 😅

(Thing Two got me to watch the first one the year we were playing that medley in orchestra but I didn't really care for it so I haven't seen more than the first one)
    7dW3gu7.gif

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top