Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    yay I love looking forward to new packs
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • EricasFreePlayEricasFreePlay Posts: 849 Member
    This is a Game Pack that actually interests me. This will bring me back into the game once I get a newer laptop that will actually run the game. I will be purchasing this one.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    edited May 2022
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    That "Chic Nights Out" kit should bring my R&B radio station back as a base game update feature before this roadmap will be over until the last roadmap of 2022 for The Sims 4 before the end of the early 2020s

This time thay should patch in this song, haha:

• rudolpharudolpha Posts: 995 Member
    My werewolves are all picked out (one male, one female)!
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,406 Member
    rudolpha wrote: »
    My werewolves are all picked out (one male, one female)!

My werewolf is also already waiting. I created that sim two or three years ago and immediately thought 'he is a werewolf'. I haven't touched this sim since and intentionally left him in my library to wait for a werewolf pack. hopefully in a few weeks he can finally enter my save.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I hope Werewolves will make great anatagonists to the Sims. since I don't in genral play Sims with superial powers. I prefer playing Sims who is forced to overcome great obsticals not being one. So I love obsticals
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    That "Chic Nights Out" kit should bring my R&B radio station back as a base game update feature before this roadmap will be over until the last roadmap of 2022 for The Sims 4 before the end of the early 2020s

No no no no no!!! Shakira is a pop singer, not an R&B. I don't wanna look for some songs for an existing pop radio station! GOD!
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    edited May 2022
    @12JEREMIA why are you so obsesses with new radio stations in the sims4i relly do not get it and the point of the video was for when they show a trailer of the new pack if it has a new supernatural take for example when the vampire pack came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvqfjOQPsY and speaking of werewolves i would say this song would fit the werewolf gamepack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHsIcsjtdI thriller by Michael Jackson
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • LJKLJK Posts: 257 Member
    edited May 2022
    @12JEREMIA why are you so obsesses with new radio stations in the sims4i relly do not get it and the point of the video was for when they show a trailer of the new pack if it has a new supernatural take for example when the vampire pack came out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvqfjOQPsY and speaking of werewolves i would say this song would fit the werewolf gamepack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEHsIcsjtdI thriller by Michael Jackson

Because they're one of those enjoyable people who have to constantly reference what they want from Maxis, even if it makes no sense, like Gordy and NX. I love it, personally, I think it's hilarious, and I agree. R&B should be a thing. :smile:
    LJK wrote: »

Because they're one of those enjoyable people who have to constantly reference what they want from Maxis, even if it makes no sense, like Gordy and NX. I love it, personally, I think it's hilarious, and I agree. R&B should be a thing. :smile:
    Yeah! But like I said, first they already gave me Latin music back (My family are part Puerto Rican), then hip hop, and lastly they need to add R&B station quickly as soon as there might be a problem
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited May 2022

No no no no no!!! Shakira is a pop singer, not an R&B. I don't wanna look for some songs for an existing pop radio station! GOD!

Calm down, lol! 😄 I think the simmer was just talking about what song to be used for either an update or maybe within a trailer for the kit or pack, etc. 🙂

(I am a total fan of Shakira, but I prefer her other songs.)

Let’s hope that one day there will be an R&B station for you in a pack or an update, @12JEREMIA ! 🤗👍
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)

Calm down, lol! 😄 I think the simmer was just talking about what song to be used for either an update or maybe within a trailer for the kit or pack, etc. 🙂

(I am a total fan of Shakira, but I prefer her other songs.)

Let’s hope that one day there will be an R&B station for you in a pack or an update, @12JEREMIA ! 🤗👍
    Thank you!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Are Werebeasts/Werewolves actually going to be in Sims 4? :p
    I've been so trying to keep hoping, but I also kept thinking back to the Fairy hints back just before Cottage Living & sadden that there wasn't Fairies. :'(:'(
    I'm trying so hard not to give in to false hope, but if the Werewolves are true then yipee!! :p
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »
    I've been so trying to keep hoping, but I also kept thinking back to the Fairy hints back just before Cottage Living & sadden that there wasn't Fairies. :'(:'(
    I'm trying so hard not to give in to false hope, but if the Werewolves are true then yipee!! :p

Personally I wouldn’t compare the fairy ‘hints’ to these ones - in the case of fairies Maxis was never hinting at anything at all - the butterfly wall vent was just an ordinary decor object, and the tweet with the fairy emoji was from a non-Maxis employee.

In this case, these are absolutely, definitely Maxis-confirmed hints at an upcoming pack. And yes, nothing can be taken for granted, but with ‘go wild’, ‘unleash the beast’, the full moon, the howling SFX and the monster-like shadow (all of which are 100% genuine pack teasers), I really don’t see that there is much room for doubt.
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,542 Member
    edited May 2022
    as they say in the song thriller something evil is lureking in the dark if you lisen closely around 4:15 in the vid its pretty obvious that it fits the werewolf pack https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bR17f-FpTZA the speech in the song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RpEfX1IKEak&t=1s lisen very closely to the words
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • BlueR0seBlueR0se Posts: 1,585 Member
    SERVERFRA wrote: »

Personally I wouldn’t compare the fairy ‘hints’ to these ones - in the case of fairies Maxis was never hinting at anything at all - the butterfly wall vent was just an ordinary decor object, and the tweet with the fairy emoji was from a non-Maxis employee.

In this case, these are absolutely, definitely Maxis-confirmed hints at an upcoming pack. And yes, nothing can be taken for granted, but with ‘go wild’, ‘unleash the beast’, the full moon, the howling SFX and the monster-like shadow (all of which are 100% genuine pack teasers), I really don’t see that there is much room for doubt.

Not to mention whenever there is a wrong (but popular) fantheory for an upcoming teased pack, usually the gurus are quick to say that's wrong and shoot it down. I think they did that with the fairies and cottage living and I think cars at one point.
  • ChildrenofhurinChildrenofhurin Posts: 138 Member
    edited May 2022
    BlueR0se wrote: »
    Not to mention whenever there is a wrong (but popular) fantheory for an upcoming teased pack, usually the gurus are quick to say that's wrong and shoot it down. I think they did that with the fairies and cottage living and I think cars at one point.

It’s even happened with werewolves before, just before the RoM trailer released some potentially misleading screenshots were accidentally leaked and the gurus debunked it quickly:

Edit: Just to be clear this tweet is from 2019 for those who didn’t check the date, it isn’t relevant to the upcoming pack

• leigheleighe Posts: 57 Member
    I have got to say, Gee I am glad I have stopped playing this crap of game. This is supposed to be a life simulation game not a fantasy game.