Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*Better* Plantsims

SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
edited March 2022 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
It has been a while since they added plantsims in sims 4 but somehow they're very underwhelming compared to their TS2 and 3 ancestors I wish they would update the plantsims so they had interactions from sims 2 and 3 and some connection to ΜØŦĦ€Ř if Strangerville is installed

and it was actual lifestate you could turn into instead of sickness that goes by

and what if we could have motherplantsims that would be so cool

anyway whos with me
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=F-sE16g7Nhw
⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free

*Better* Plantsims 49 votes

ΜØŦĦ€Ř
14%
CamkatMsMayBabykittyjadeDaniRose2143haisinSimmingalTawk 7 votes
Give me the plantbabies
6%
dg51829jazzunicornsLatinaBunny 3 votes
Only if its ts2 version
6%
emereEricasFreePlayLady_Ballora 3 votes
Only if its ts3 version
2%
FreezerBunnyCowplant 1 vote
All of the above
44%
redrogue60OolonglongMartinvPlayerSinger2010IObelleMilutinMujovicbixtersEmmaVaneKyreRoenThriorBehappy1stSERVERFRAFranko30AmavaritelemwillNushkaLT24EternalSunshineChris_McSimsBookBear 22 votes
Meh
8%
FinvolaEnkiSchmidtSimChiPresidentPawley 4 votes
No.
8%
simgirl1010friendlysimmersChadSims2SeashoreLivia 4 votes
Other
10%
Cynel1MasonGamerLuckySimmer10Chaotic_MoiraRandomTokenCode 5 votes

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    All of the above
    Basically I would like to see it as a permanent occult, however it is brought back. I remember the Sims 2 version was fun and quirky. The babies (or was it toddlers) were so cute. I know some life stages were skipped.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    All of the above
    I want permanent Plantsims & would so love a playable Motherplantsim. PLEASE! :pB)<3
  • dg51829dg51829 Posts: 300 Member
    Give me the plantbabies
    I really want Plantbabies. They were so cute in previous games.
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    All of the above
    I'm all up for plantbabies. :smiley:
    They could've fit perfectly Cottage Living EP.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    Only if its ts3 version
    PlantSims in Sims 3 were so cool and had many awesome features!
    a256aFi.gif
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    I think it would be nice if they gave some plantsim hairs like these.

e33c1da36190de01e56f670f3ff31949.jpg

777d63f917e89f7cdafd637924a21825.jpg

d0b634cae787321bf98e7f1d4b4a0583.jpg

cdf0915b670520d960ac0d7156a2406a.jpg

8bc7e91cabbb1c3825087f12279dc579.jpg

d9d4067f0a69d5f9dd084d17aee117b3.jpg
  • LuckySimmer10LuckySimmer10 Posts: 116 Member
    Other
    I voted other because I would love to see them actually be creatable in CAS such as the other occults are. I didn't even know plant sims were a thing for a while. If this was possible in TS2 or TS3, I apologize as I have barely played those editions.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,648 Member
    ΜØŦĦ€Ř
    I'd love for plantsims to get a real deep makeover. I've only played TS3 and 4 so I can't say anything about the previous versions, but even TS3 plantsims seemed like a missed opportunity. There is a lot of untapped gameplay potential but they come off more quirky and cutesy. Have some of them take a darker path, ally themselves to ΜØŦĦ€Ř for instance. Have them be defenders of nature if you want them to be good guys.

And for the love of all that's holy, make them a permanent life state, and an option to create one from scratch in CAS if some people want to skip the transformation stages. I will say along with getting them by eating the forbidden fruit, bring back "Botanitis Minorous" from the science experiment gone wrong. We have a science career, add something where sims can volunteer for experimentation, just like in TS3, and have a random chance of becoming a plantsim.

I'm sure I will think of other things to add as soon as I hit post, but for now this is a start.
  • MsMayMsMay Posts: 440 Member
    ΜØŦĦ€Ř
    I should had choose “All of the above”. Yes, I think EA should add in maybe a lore & a hint (for future upgrade plantsims maybe in the new game pack or base game) in Strangeville GP refresh of plantsims connection to ΜØŦĦ€Ř. I would love to have motherplantsims as playable. They should make ΜØŦĦ€Ř had two form, one appear being a giant plant (or same size as the sims) in true form & other form as a humanoid plant.
  • RandomTokenCodeRandomTokenCode Posts: 184 Member
    Other
    I use srsly’s advanced plantsims, and these are wonderful renditions in TS4
    Of course, I'd like to see bonds with MOTHER and some allergies
  • ThriorThrior Posts: 612 Member
    All of the above
    Yeah, there's plenty of potential with this lifestage if only a bit more effort was shown. Would make a really nice contrast to vampires who traditionally are creatures of the night and run away from the sun while plantsims are like "gimme all the sun".
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    ΜØŦĦ€Ř
    I had one or two plantsims in TS2, but I didn't play them much. I tried them once in TS4 with Summer Holiday, but it was so underwhelming that I lost all interest in them. BUT now! If they had a better connection with ΜØŦĦ€Ř I'd totally be more interested in them! :love: