Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 3 Packs on sale on Steam until May 17.

Hello everybody!

The Sims 3 is currently on sale on Steam. All stuff packs and expansion packs for 50% off.
The base game is still full price, which is strange.

There is still the bundle (collection) option, which will up that discount to 83%. The link to the bundle is https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/1247/The_Sims_3_Collection/
. You don't have to re-buy packs you already have when you buy the bundle (at least for me it shows "individual price of the 8 items you don't already have" when I look inside the steam desktop app.

Of course you can't buy Katy Perry Sweet Treats. This one can only be acquired in a dark alley from an individual wearing a trench-coat.

..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
Vgfhu74.jpg

Comments

• Options
    movefan89movefan89 Posts: 60 Member
    Why is sweet treats not there. I already own it but I didn’t know it was hard to get now on origin
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    I assume EA only had a 15 month contract with Katy Perry or a limited number of codes they could sell.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Decided to buy Town Life and purchase the packs I have left in future sales (I plan to buy Seasons last). Because my Steam wallet is down to less than £15 I have decided not to make any more purchases until my Steam wallet has a bit more money.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    KeiomestreKeiomestre Posts: 195 Member
    I have decided to complete my collection. With the bundle discount it came up very cheap.

ezJ9dG7.png

I have registered all CD-Keys on thesims3.com, so I got the 1000 sim points from World Adventures. Very nice!
    ..... ..... ..... ..... My favorite Sims 3 family: THE ENFADONHOS!..... ..... ..... .....
    Vgfhu74.jpg