Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I've just been too busy with Sims to play much. I have all my residents' birthdays on my calendar so I can log in and celebrate with them.

I'll probably play more consistently this fall. My twin granddaughters will be three and starting a full day early learning program so I'll be watching my new granddaughter due in July. And since all infants do is eat, sleep, and poop I'll have more free time during the day.
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    I've just been too busy with Sims to play much. I have all my residents' birthdays on my calendar so I can log in and celebrate with them.

I'll probably play more consistently this fall. My twin granddaughters will be three and starting a full day early learning program so I'll be watching my new granddaughter due in July. And since all infants do is eat, sleep, and poop I'll have more free time during the day.

they spit up too. congrats to your family.
    Thanks @friendsfan367. I forgot about the spit up. :p
    Thanks @friendsfan367. I forgot about the spit up. :p

lol sorry. i haven't played much either i got mad one of the updates ate grouchos photo and never got a replacement.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @simgirl1010 Congratulations on the new grandbaby! That's awesome ๐Ÿ˜.

I'm expecting my first grandchild in November. I'm so excited ๐Ÿ˜!

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you!

Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank you!

congrats. both you and simgirl have avis that look between 20 and 30 so i'm can i say happily shocked without offending anyone. sorry
    i still have mod issues so out of game more and getting a little anxious cause i can't play or test the one i have left cause of one modder.
    congrats. both you and simgirl have avis that look between 20 and 30 so i'm can i say happily shocked without offending anyone. sorry
    i still have mod issues so out of game more and getting a little anxious cause i can't play or test the one i have left cause of one modder.

Haha, I found that pic on the internet. :p
    Mine is Becca Clark from Britechester. ๐Ÿ˜
    Mine is Becca Clark from Britechester. ๐Ÿ˜

i might have forgot cause i can't play without le which is annoying cause it leaves the broken mod pool wide open.
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    edited May 2022
    Congratulations @simgirl1010 and @telemwill on the grandbabies!
    mom and i did mothers day today. so i'll be here sunday i already had it off.
    oh i forgot i fixed sims 4isorry i know its not ac but i had a annoying meeting. watching tv is my other hobby at the moment because i wear a mask at wok which means glasses hurt so i quit wearing them but reading causes i straiun, then i tell them mom and i made a card for mothers day and i was thinking about getting a machine for my place they complained it was expensive . after they left it cost194 dollars i would have got the used one but i don't trust sellers who are willing to ship in a damaged box.
    i now have grouchos photo again as of last night.

Yay! Glad you finally got his photo back!
    So I've been playing again for several days now, didn't play for 4 months (maybe like 2 or 3 times for like 5 minutes each). Had to take down Christmas and New Year's stuff lol which made it painfully obvious how empty and bland my island is getting because I know I had big plans to redo a lot of it... been so long I haven't got a clue what I was gonna do anymore lol.

I did make some changes though that involve moving the shops and museum. Only the cranny has been settled in it's new permanent home and it's not *that* far from where it was (it's basically where the museum was and the museum was just on a cliff next to it) but it still confuses me every single day lol. Don't even get me started on trying to find Able's lol and I just don't even bother with the museum I'll make Tom Nook find it when I move it wherever it's going next lol.

It's been really fun to be able to get back in the game though and play for hours again.

Yay! Glad you finally got his photo back!

me too. it was the oddest thing the first time i got it and then the game updated withen a minute and ate it and hes a grouch so he wouldn't give it again i showed him though your stucck here til i get it.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member
    Hi all! I hope you've been having fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I've had some bad luck with my health this year, and stopped playing around this time last year. I did get HHP, but really didn't play it much at all before losing interest. I've picked it up a few times recently, but not a ton, and usually only to check to see if there's anyone I want to build a vacation home for. I'm basic, so I really want Ione too ๐Ÿ™ƒ. So far, of the new villagers, I've seen Frett, Faith, Azalea, Zoe, Marlo (multiple times!), and Tiansheng on my Paradise Island. Maybe some day!

I hope you are feeling better! I haven't played for a while either, but I'm hoping to get back in game this month.

Thanks!
    Hi all! I hope you've been having fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I've had some bad luck with my health this year, and stopped playing around this time last year. I did get HHP, but really didn't play it much at all before losing interest. I've picked it up a few times recently, but not a ton, and usually only to check to see if there's anyone I want to build a vacation home for. I'm basic, so I really want Ione too ๐Ÿ™ƒ. So far, of the new villagers, I've seen Frett, Faith, Azalea, Zoe, Marlo (multiple times!), and Tiansheng on my Paradise Island. Maybe some day!

I hope you're feeling better now.

I haven't played much in a long time either. Had too many other games and hobbies for a bit. Now life hates me and I seldom have the energy. I keep hoping to get back in the game though.

I want Ione still too one day I'm going to play and devote it solely to getting her even if it takes several days lol. I haven't seen many of the new villagers on my paradise island but I swear I saw every other one at least once some loke 5 times when I was hunting Ione for my own island lol (and then I took Shino and never found Ione).

I was sort of getting into it again, sort of not. But now I'm stuck because I reach the part where you have to have two Islanders move in together. I decided to have the two Koalas I had as Islanders move in together, but I couldn't remember their house themes. Well, they are very different from each other! I don't want them to live together anymore, but I can't back out of it. So I just haven't played it for a while :sweat_smile:
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป

I haven't played much in a long time either. Had too many other games and hobbies for a bit. Now life hates me and I seldom have the energy. I keep hoping to get back in the game though.

I want Ione still too one day I'm going to play and devote it solely to getting her even if it takes several days lol. I haven't seen many of the new villagers on my paradise island but I swear I saw every other one at least once some loke 5 times when I was hunting Ione for my own island lol (and then I took Shino and never found Ione).

I was sort of getting into it again, sort of not. But now I'm stuck because I reach the part where you have to have two Islanders move in together. I decided to have the two Koalas I had as Islanders move in together, but I couldn't remember their house themes. Well, they are very different from each other! I don't want them to live together anymore, but I can't back out of it. So I just haven't played it for a while :sweat_smile:

I did hate the house for 2 thing. I don't even remember who I moved in together but I just struggle enough with designing for 1 lol... don't wanna do 2 ever again. I do hate that you can't change your mind mid-task. I had that designing a single home just when I got in it I just lost all interest. Took me forever to get through it so I get it. In the end I just dumped a bunch of their recommended items in the house didn't even try to make it look nice and told them it was done. They still loved it. Eventually when my mood is better and more focused I'll fix it but I was so over it then.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I keep telling myself I'm going to try this game one day but sims take up any of my free game time ๐Ÿ˜…
    This one looks fun in it's own way.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited May 2022
    I keep telling myself I'm going to try this game one day but sims take up any of my free game time ๐Ÿ˜…
    This one looks fun in it's own way.

LOL, relatable. I only play AC and switch so much cuz sims is a very slow unstable process with my current laptop if I was able to sim I wouldn't play switch so much lol. ACNH has been really fun until I can get simming again tho.
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

I did hate the house for 2 thing. I don't even remember who I moved in together but I just struggle enough with designing for 1 lol... don't wanna do 2 ever again. I do hate that you can't change your mind mid-task. I had that designing a single home just when I got in it I just lost all interest. Took me forever to get through it so I get it. In the end I just dumped a bunch of their recommended items in the house didn't even try to make it look nice and told them it was done. They still loved it. Eventually when my mood is better and more focused I'll fix it but I was so over it then.

Yeah, I'm sort of debating not doing anything at all, because I read in a review that you can't really get it "wrong" and fail. So I'm just like hmmm ๐Ÿค”
    ๐ŸŒปI'm not a cat.๐ŸŒป

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top