Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask Me Anything, the game

Comments

• Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,669 Member
    I'm a realist, but I tend to prevent the worst in advance

Same question
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,472 Member
    I'm a realist.

Fav song at the moment?
    My Top Song of the Day: Fancy Footwork by Chromeo
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,120 Member
    I'm an optimist for the most part. I think I use optimism as a coping mechanism. I always look at a situation from an "it could be worse" or "it will get better" perspective.

Have you ever had a pet goldfish?
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    Yes.

Fav video game other than the Sims?
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    There are still other games? I thought the Sims took over the world, they took over mine.😂 Ummm, Plants Vs. Zombies was one I remember loving a lot.

Same question
    DOOM.

What's your fav type of candy?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Sweet-Tarts or Starburst.

What animal would you love to have as a pet?
    edited May 2022
    Realistically either a dog or a cat. I love big cats. Tigers and such, that is what I would love to have. Never would happen, and I wouldn't even if I could because it's not fair to them to be penned up like that.

Same question

Sorry I was at the doctor and they called me in the middle of posting my answer.
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
    A red panda! Or cheetah.

What's the best year of your life so far?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited May 2022
    1997 has always stood out to me but I really don't know why. I was 12. Also, 1999 because I met and started dating the guy that will later become my husband. 2004 & 2008 were also good years because I had my sons those years. 2005 I got married. I could go on but I'll stop there. The last good year I remember was probably 2019 because my great-nephew was born, making me a great-aunt for the first time.

Same question because that was a fun one.
    2019 for me as well. It was the last year I took a road trip vacation, two in fact. Both of them were to New Orleans and they turned out to be the last ones my mom got to take before she passed away. She only passed back in August, so if the pandemic hadn't happened she would. have had other trips but fate had other ideas. But at least the last two were most outstanding. She desitively had a good time. Desitively is a real Nawlins word.

Same question again, this one is interesting.
    2009 cuz that was when I had an online bestie from Australia, and other forum friends too whom I was very close with and I would always look forward to PM-ing them every day after school.

If you were a drink, what would you be and why?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    Water because I'm boring. :D

I'm breaking my same question rule because I like this question.
    Sangria. I am sweet, a bit complex, and if you invite me in I will turn your world upside down before you knew what hit you.🍹

Same again.
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    HAHAHA I just got told "It would have to be a big drink..." :D

My love's answer after that initial quip was "Scotch-and-Soda with a shot of fireball." (a spicy-hot cinnamon-flavored Canadian whisky-based liquer). I told him he'd be coffee: Tim Horton's, short and hot, with 1 and 1, because he's a little bit sweet, a little bit smooth.

This is great fun, let's keep it going for whoever wants to answer next! Same question.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
    A salted lemon-ginger non-alcoholic drink cuz I be salty with a bit of tang.

Do you believe in miracles?
    FwDXXd5.gif
    edited May 2022
    @DeKay your drink sounds terrific: ever had tonic water? It's seltzer flavored with quinine, that they used against malaria back in the day, that has a characteristic bitter taste, and is the basis of the Gin-and-Tonic, but the tonic itself is not alcohol. So you add a twist of lemon and a shave of fresh grated ginger to that pleasantly bitter fizzy tonic, and you've got DeKay as a very nice beverage! :)

Absolutely. I consider life a miracle, and love a miracle too. There have been times in my life I prayed on my knees for a reason to go on, and felt I was given hope in a miraculous way. Hoping I never forget that or lose faith that there is something good and intentional in the miracle of existence.

How about you?
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I don't want to interrupt that question for @Dekay, but I am so shocked that @ignominiusrex is a Canadian Fireball Whiskey in love with a Tim Horton's coffee. How does that even happen to Americans?? Dekay, are you sure you're not a True North Cucumber Lime Energy Seltzer?? :wink:
    Elliandre wrote: »
    I don't want to interrupt that question for @Dekay, but I am so shocked that @ignominiusrex is a Canadian Fireball Whiskey in love with a Tim Horton's coffee. How does that even happen to Americans?? Dekay, are you sure you're not a True North Cucumber Lime Energy Seltzer?? :wink:

see, it's like this: he's part Canadian, hence the Tim Horton's. And I was just an ordinary Scotch-and-soda til he came along... B)

A Southpark song I can't post here says it all: "Blame Canada, Blame Canada..."
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »

see, it's like this: he's part Canadian, hence the Tim Horton's. And I was just an ordinary Scotch-and-soda til he came along... B)

A Southpark song I can't post here says it all: "Blame Canada, Blame Canada..."

I don't know that Southpark song it's banned in Canada :tongue:
    Oh he** yes there are miracles. I've been on the receiving end of a few recently. I haven't gotten to the point I thinking what's the point of going on, but I have been too terrifyingly close to it for my comfort. Tuesday when I had my latest crash and burn, my surrogate sister, and this whole community came to my rescue. After I was in tears thinking nobody cared, that nobody loved me, she picked me up and dusted me off, and I came in here and found more people interacting with my posts then I ever recall seeing. Actually that happened the previous time too.

Do you have one particular moment of grace that stands out for you?
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    I believe we live in a state of grace. It's always reaching out to us. We find it when we seek it every day.

So, are you yin or yang?

Which is which? LOL. Let me google.

I'm a bit more yin than yang.

What does your fortune cookie say? (Click here)
    FwDXXd5.gif
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    "A Dream You Have Will Come True"

Same question.
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,426 Member
    "Bad luck and ill misfortune will infest your pathetic soul for all eternity."

Are you good at letting bygones be bygones?
    9d1z2m12k175.png