Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Are the road maps usually three months? This one is only two months. That gives me hope that we are getting the game pack at the end of this month and then maybe an expansion pack in July, but maybe they decided not to announce it, just in case it got delayed to August. I hope we are also getting an expansion pack in July or August and then another game pack in the Fall before the year is over.
  • AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    I read on a YouTube comment that the β€œcozy nights in” Kit could be treehouses… and I’m manifesting that now .
  • alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    I'm happy for everyone that wanted werewolves, personally they don't excite me but I may purchase it on sale if I like the CAS/B&B items.

In the meantime I'll keep waiting for my Generations/cars/babies. *sigh*

Still no EP? Or SP? I thought kits weren't supposed to impact the release of other packs. :(
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I'm happy for everyone that wanted werewolves, personally they don't excite me but I may purchase it on sale if I like the CAS/B&B items.

In the meantime I'll keep waiting for my Generations/cars/babies. *sigh*

Still no EP? Or SP? I thought kits weren't supposed to impact the release of other packs. :(

@alexspoom13 ,
    There's a discussion of that here:

https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/999456/do-you-think-kits-are-affecting-the-release-of-other-dlc/p1
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    edited May 2022
    Are the road maps usually three months? This one is only two months. That gives me hope that we are getting the game pack at the end of this month and then maybe an expansion pack in July, but maybe they decided not to announce it, just in case it got delayed to August. I hope we are also getting an expansion pack in July or August and then another game pack in the Fall before the year is over.

I think we get the first kit on the 17th of this month, the second one on the 31st, and the GP on June 14th. Then hopefully the first week of July we get news of our EP. I based those dates on everything being two weeks apart. Starting from the announcement on Tuesday all the way to the July roadmap. I'm guessing they stay to that timing. That's just my wild guess. Take it for what it's worth.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    Hey I finally found a good shot. From here it doesn't look so much like medusa. Looks like a wearwolf if you look at it from right to left.
    j6Xi9jK.jpegI was looking so hard at the shadow since this teaser released i hadn't realize how much I love the background setting πŸ˜†
    Zombie vibes.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    Hey I finally found a good shot. From here it doesn't look so much like medusa. Looks like a wearwolf if you look at it from right to left.
    j6Xi9jK.jpegI was looking so hard at the shadow since this teaser released i hadn't realize how much I love the background setting πŸ˜†
    Zombie vibes.

I can clearly make out the muzzle just to the right of the hydrant and the ears right above that. It is werewolves!!!
  • TTNsimmerTTNsimmer Posts: 669 Member
    Zombie vibes.

I can clearly make out the muzzle just to the right of the hydrant and the ears right above that. It is werewolves!!!

The music playing is the same when a syrangerville sim grts possesed by the Mother Plant.
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited May 2022
    I am not excited, but I am just happy it's something people wanted and not Star Wars 2.0. I am happy for those who wanted werewovles, I know many were waiting for them.

I am also happy because that means the devs ARE listening and know what we want. This means I might get my wanted content soon too :)
    Zombie vibes.

The music playing is the same when a syrangerville sim grts possesed by the Mother Plant.

It's been so long since I played the Strangerville mystery I completely forgot about the music. We'll see what we get, but my eyes see a wolf in that shadow. And if it turns out to be an updated PlantSim, I'm fine with that, but not as excited as getting wolfies!
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Thank you @Babykittyjade for that pic! I have been wanting werewolves since vampires came out! I was trying not to get too excited but not I definitely can't wait for the pack!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2022
    Zombie vibes.

ooooooooo now that actually makes sense :lol: I was also just seeing like medusa like alien being or very large afro hairstyle :lol:
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    Okay, so I've been thinking about the Cozy Nights kit, and combined with the picture in the trailer, and the German page, I think it's going to be like sleepover type camping stuff. Where the kids go "camping" in the back yard. And it will be Build/Buy

So fun new kid friendly type tents (I believe tent functionality was added to base game with the Sims Sessions, even if tents themselves are only in Outdoor Retreat, Journey to Batuu, and Snowy Escape.)
    More kid-themed backyard furniture
    And possibly (hopefully) blanket forts for "camping" inside the house.
    And maybe, although this might tread too close to gameplay, sleeping bags, with edited animation from Bunk Beds.
    edited May 2022
    Zombie vibes.

ooooooooo now that actually makes sense :lol: I was also just seeing like medusa like alien being or very large afro hairstyle :lol:

I have looked at that picture a half dozen times this morning trying to see anything other than a wolf. If I squint maybe I can see something like a flowery head like a really bushy plantsim but that's a stretch.

It would be nice to have a less cutesy plantsim. Someone in one of these threads mentioned like an eco-defender plantsim and that would be cool. But my eyes saw what they saw and I can't unsee it. Maybe I am blinded to what is there.

Ah-ooooo
    edited May 2022
    Okay, so I've been thinking about the Cozy Nights kit, and combined with the picture in the trailer, and the German page, I think it's going to be like sleepover type camping stuff. Where the kids go "camping" in the back yard. And it will be Build/Buy

So fun new kid friendly type tents (I believe tent functionality was added to base game with the Sims Sessions, even if tents themselves are only in Outdoor Retreat, Journey to Batuu, and Snowy Escape.)
    More kid-themed backyard furniture
    And possibly (hopefully) blanket forts for "camping" inside the house.
    And maybe, although this might tread too close to gameplay, sleeping bags, with edited animation from Bunk Beds.

This sounds fun if it turns out to be true!
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 just once with the enhance button, huh? Maybe go check in the mirror and see if your tongue turned black πŸ˜†
  • EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,262 EA Community Manager
    Yup @Karababy52! after I pressed the enhance button I can confirm that this is definitely a werebeast:

Enhance-button.png

@Babykittyjade, same process with your screenshot: I hit the enhance button just once and voila! This is 100% a werewall.

I mean the muzzle of a werebeast.

werewall.jpg

I seriously think we're onto something here!

This. I missed this.
    Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: Β»
    Yup @Karababy52! after I pressed the enhance button I can confirm that this is definitely a werebeast:

Enhance-button.png

@Babykittyjade, same process with your screenshot: I hit the enhance button just once and voila! This is 100% a werewall.

werewall.jpg

This. I missed this.

Werewolves confirmed! πŸ˜„
    edited May 2022
    @CAPTAIN_NXR7 where was this button hiding my entire life?! I could enhance my whole life with this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ werewolves for sure now!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member

Enhance-button.png

werewall.jpg

Nah, those are just the dust bunnies :wink:
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Zombie vibes.

Omg!!! The best thing about this shadow is that it's a real Werewolf in hybrid form, not just a "wolfman"! I'm so ready!

*Cracks neck.*

*Scratches behind ear.*
    #Team Occult
    edited May 2022

I have a sim who is ready to get bitten. She wants her fangs, her fur, her nice pointy ears, and to howl at the moon. She's ready to unleash the beast within!πŸŒ•πŸΊπŸ₯©
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    That "Chic Nights Out" kit should bring my R&B radio station back as a base game update feature before this roadmap will be over until the last roadmap of 2022 for The Sims 4 before the end of the early 2020s