Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

I Still Love Scenery (Sims 4 edition)

Comments

• GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    Sun setting over the Festival of Light at Mt. Komorebi. I was amazed at how the rays of light looked so real from certain angles. I couldn't quite capture what I saw.

H9Paa8A.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    A snowy evening in Brindleton Bay.
    04-29-22_7-09-03%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0
  • KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Arrived at the peak of Mt. Komorebi and was greeted by the sun setting on one side of the mountain, and the moon rising on the other. These were taken a few seconds apart.
    xxq1AVJ.png
    cIENvdV.png
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Glad to see this thread is still thrieving. Amazing pictures everyone! Keep it up 👍
  • sillyangel0906sillyangel0906 Posts: 5,405 Member

Tartosa :love:

Mrg0pdG.png
    Origin ID - Sillyangel0906

Q7wLwse.png
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,807 Member
    Jogging in San Myshuno... I never get tired of it

jogging.png
    gen3-banner.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    Overlooking the beautiful and colorful Ohan'ali Town...
    A3NxYYG.png?1
  • GageaGagea Posts: 1,274 Member
    Forgotten Hollow

wxuzux2uv316.png
    edited May 2022
    The beach front square in Tartosa as the sun sinks into sea and the moon rises over the mountains....
    pdOOAOW.png?1
    Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
    edited May 2022
    Gagea wrote: »
    Forgotten Hollow

wxuzux2uv316.png

Was that the end/beginning of a sunny summer day? I have never seen a spectacular sunset/sunrise in Forgotten Hollow as it's so often overcast!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    I also haven't seen something like that before. It really was a spectacluar sunset after a rather sunny day in autumn.
    Gagea wrote: »
    I also haven't seen something like that before. It really was a spectacluar sunset after a rather sunny day in autumn.

You have a flair for getting great sunrise and sunset shots. I wanted to get the sun in my shot of Tartosa but I waited too late and couldn't find a vantage point to get the right framing on the sun before it disappeared.
    edited May 2022
    Watching the sunset, and the coming of full dark, from the volcano at Mua Pel'Am. There are lots of beautiful views in all the worlds of the Sims, but it's hard to beat Sulani.

D9yj6C6.png?1
    RyMqAGL.png?2

Post edited by DaniRose2143 on
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,548 Member
    The Realm

Ntopxlt.png
    Well right after I was stunned by @Gagea 's post with the sunset in Forgotten Hollow, this happened. My vampires live pretty natural and eco-friendly lifestyles so we're a green neighborhood there now. It was so bright at night I zoomed out to see if there was a full moon...

EjS2n3C.png
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    NOUyHtE.png

and at night time too

Y8r6exC.png

Love Strangerville <3
    16qrQC6.png

Love Winter pics :)
    bWVvCKk.png
    edited May 2022
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    Well right after I was stunned by @Gagea 's post with the sunset in Forgotten Hollow, this happened. My vampires live pretty natural and eco-friendly lifestyles so we're a green neighborhood there now. It was so bright at night I zoomed out to see if there was a full moon...

EjS2n3C.png

I love the auroras in Forgotten Hollow! But I had to disable them because they are too blinding especially in summer on sunny days. I couldn't see anything when zooming out of the active lot.
    mcrudd wrote: »
    NOUyHtE.png

and at night time too

Y8r6exC.png

Love Strangerville <3
    16qrQC6.png

Love Winter pics :)
    bWVvCKk.png

Ooooo, that Strangerville shot! It seems like forever since I had a sim even visit, let alone live there. That shot does stir up thoughts of changing that, but I have so many saves going right now.😆 I might have a look around and see if I have one that would be a good candidate for a change of scenery.

• OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    cyncie wrote: »
    The Realm

Ntopxlt.png

Speaking of wild, how did you do that? I thought the realm was non editable.
    cyncie wrote: »
    The Realm

Ntopxlt.png

Speaking of wild, how did you do that? I thought the realm was non editable.

I used the enable free build cheat to change out the building. It still has the same special lot type. However, that quirky tower can’t be accessed by randos, so my Spellcaster sim can actually stay there while the HQ stuff goes on in the main building.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 4,973 Member
    Fascinating! Just may have to give it a go. Great looking build, btw. I presume by 'quirky tower' you mean the floating one as that looks redone as well. Thank you!
    edited May 2022
    Fascinating! Just may have to give it a go. Great looking build, btw. I presume by 'quirky tower' you mean the floating one as that looks redone as well. Thank you!
    Thanks, but it’s not my build. I don’t have my game open so I can’t tell you who created it but it’s on the gallery. The tower has no doors at the base, so randoms can’t access it, but a controlled Spellcaster can transportalate, ride a broom or teleport up there.
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    Such fantastic shots from people over the last few days. I've said it before, but this is like my favorite picture thread in the forums and it's nice to see so many beautiful images here again.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,518 Member
    Night-time, just outside the Bachelor house in Willow Creek.

05-11-22_7-08-19%C2%A0PM.png?dl=0

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top