March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They're already teasing about the next pack (The gurus are hinting heavily today)

Comments

• SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I think Go Wild is a Werewolf Gamepack that's been long overdue. The other two are probably kits for dating parties.
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    edited May 2022
    The title of this thread needs
    to be updated, we got the roadmap🦎
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited May 2022
    @Elliandre they had log rolling in Sims 2, in fact Sims 2 Bon Viyage Three Lakes had a couple logger activities. I actually thought when Outdoor Retreat came out it would be like Sims 2 Three Lakes. Aside from hotels and camp sites it also included hammocks, slap dance, flapjacks, jewelry, big foot, and just so much more.

@justice4bonehilda we have the road map yes, but we don't know what the next pack is other than the small tease/preview given in the road map. It could be another week or two before they officially anounce the next pack coming which can in turn continue hinting teases about it.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Werewolves would be great... But I'll believe it when I see it. That's how much faith I have in Maxis at this point.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    edited May 2022
    Werescythe wrote: »
    Werewolves would be great... But I'll believe it when I see it. That's how much faith I have in Maxis at this point.

Maybe the shoes they were teasing are split for werewolves.
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member

Let's just say that my optimism that Maxis will release any supernatural content at this point us very low. They've played too much with my emotions for me to be all that trusting of them at this point.

So again, I'll believe it when I see it.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    If it's not werewolves I think their ears will be burning from all the screaming we do.
  • maggiemae8135maggiemae8135 Posts: 790 Member
    Check out @Babykittyjade's pic on the thread "Spring2022RoadmapRevealed". The shadow in the alley definitely has the features of a werewolf with a muzzle and ears! Yay!
  • lulicanaleslulicanales Posts: 54 Member
    edited May 2022
    Deleted comment
  • TahabataTahabata Posts: 82 Member
    Well, I know that everyone is pretty sure by now that it really is werewolves. But does anyone have any logical explanation as to why the shadow in the teaser doesn't look anything like a werewolf? I have replayed this passage several times, including in slow motion, and nothing leads me to a form of this creature.
    Wish list:
    - Cars, motorcycles, bycicles. (Detailed animations)
    - Wild Animals (Interactive)
    - Thief and Celebrity (Better and more active!)
    - Bands
    - Farming or Medieval EP
    - Cyberpunk or Asian GP
    - Beach.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    edited May 2022
    Tahabata wrote: »
    Well, I know that everyone is pretty sure by now that it really is werewolves. But does anyone have any logical explanation as to why the shadow in the teaser doesn't look anything like a werewolf? I have replayed this passage several times, including in slow motion, and nothing leads me to a form of this creature.

There are two logical explanations. One is that people seem to be assuming that the shadow is about the same thing as the howly-moony lake scene (whatever that might be, which I do hope is about werewolves), and there very well might not be any connection at all between those two scenes. We simply don't know yet. The other explanation is that the shadow might look like a were-creature to some but not to others.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    Check out @Babykittyjade's pic on the thread "Spring2022RoadmapRevealed". The shadow in the alley definitely has the features of a werewolf with a muzzle and ears! Yay!

I thought the shadow was just the shadow of a tree as time passes from day to early evening 🤷‍♂️
  • alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,384 Member
    Some simmers have hinted at the German claim for the pack "Die Bestie entfesseln" and said that it means "Unleash the beast". That is not wrong, but indeed the claim goes even further. In German, there are multiple translations for the word "beast". The closest would be the identically pronounced "Biest" like in "The Beauty and the Beast" - "Die Schöne und das Biest". "Biest" means wild animal but is also a humorous description for an impertinent person. "Bestie" however is a completely negative word that only describes lethal animals or human murderers. "Die Bestie entfesseln" means "Unchain the deadly monster". There is no reference to parties or nightlife.
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member

Fun thought, but pretty sure its the chic night kit that would include evening wear for that shoe hint.
  • TahabataTahabata Posts: 82 Member
    @VeeDub I'm more inclined towards the first theory. But in fact they are trying to tease us about beasts. I hope they do the best they can to make werewolves present in the game.
    Wish list:
    - Cars, motorcycles, bycicles. (Detailed animations)
    - Wild Animals (Interactive)
    - Thief and Celebrity (Better and more active!)
    - Bands
    - Farming or Medieval EP
    - Cyberpunk or Asian GP
    - Beach.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member

It's actually the shadow of a tree at sunset, but the shot is set to make it look like a monster.

Probably because they can't actually show anything from the new kits/pack yet. Everything in the teaser is base game.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    The fact that we heard a howl makes this likely this is about Werewolves.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022

You have to look at it from right to left
    j6Xi9jK.jpeg
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Some simmers have hinted at the German claim for the pack "Die Bestie entfesseln" and said that it means "Unleash the beast". That is not wrong, but indeed the claim goes even further. In German, there are multiple translations for the word "beast". The closest would be the identically pronounced "Biest" like in "The Beauty and the Beast" - "Die Schöne und das Biest". "Biest" means wild animal but is also a humorous description for an impertinent person. "Bestie" however is a completely negative word that only describes lethal animals or human murderers. "Die Bestie entfesseln" means "Unchain the deadly monster". There is no reference to parties or nightlife.

Thank you for this deeper explanation! I know some simmers wish they would just tell us things and stop with the hints. But I swear the best part of packs coming out is simmers investigating and putting all the clues together, even if it's not always right it's still fun and cool 😄
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    edited May 2022

Ha, now I am thinking I am going to have to make Callia the psycho little sister of Amber..

Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

Ha, now I am thinking I am going to have to make Callia the psycho little sister of Amber..

They both have red hair 👀
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    kaiwrysims wrote: »

They both have red hair 👀

This was meant to happen! :D
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    DragonSim. If you get bitten by a dragon, you can become one.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017