Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The many faces of The Sims

I was going to name this the many faces of Summer, but I decided why limit this only to one sim. This is for any sim you just happened to get a screenshot of as they pulled a cool or hilarious facial expression. This came about after giving @GalacticGal a morning chuckle with a perfectly timed shot of Summer's face. So I thought I'd post a couple of Summer and open this up to everybody and every sim. None of these are done with poses, just pure luck to be in the right place at the right time to push C or pause.

The inspiration for this thread. I totally got lucky to have her looking right at the camera
tGZ9BfD.jpg?2
6TjZqYr.jpg?1
jPZUmve.jpg?1

Summer also does an excellent angry or irritated face.
up4GhDE.png
gqirV0n.jpg?1

Let's see some cool faces.

Comments

• DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,661 Member
    @simgirl1010 Somebody's day is about to take an unpleasant turn. That's a face that means business.😯
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,820 Member
    What about pets?
    h4XuJO5.png
    muo117F.png

Mmkay I've been spamming another game so that's the best I got right not but isn't he cute, plotting or otherwise?
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 Pets are sims too! Who could say no to fur babies!❤❤❤
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    Two of my favourites would be ...

Luke, after his rocket crashed

hHSoqLc.jpg

and Fiona watching a scary movie.

c8hdJEq.jpg
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
    @Netzspannung I don't know which one like more Luke or Fiona? Both shots are great but Luke's dazed look had me chuckling so he wins.
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,008 Member
    Here are a few I found ...
    y4mRo0qTno11axFFQcALjgUkpJdT0TRAxf1gGiY6vt0eogZVBITbVjz0jMKqZ_EFudnyVcNOxRH3JiR4EbMr3ujKdrBJ_NSiAXG83QGXCc3weqbZXpAKB44SfoTM8uAWei9frB4TSxxy2OlJPnrQ9ifNXd5KMQUYD6h0usnoX3O6ATQKHT_tFql3t4Q6a4VXuOO?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mhps-BJAhK6GRy5KKgJjY9hZ69elamq1ywYPGSbiKoL5DMaLMtdQ0xAgY7U-sPEbXc7KoXU603aTIySL1lF0yDs_mhtbXf1LxJYTniwTt-T8y4CTmAsa5-q0ahako5LNPC5uMNaFx_hrv77LM7wtDKu1Cl4Rhc_kN192Qtqlcwpczx_f-_mcREBMaRXeVJoo_?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mUqMvIA_9sKOPNQyeM1WETGETroyyNqZfpMaW_ik0SyQuZXT3F-FQ0ak4-tHgDP7tR92BySDLM3kf2dIOWy-YCREBtemsd1T5Wx4QvuCIytR6vOAUZOHPDBONYKFH24OiA5qpR6B4UGztyxc-Akzh0zSW1Jbu774_JW5I6AK14_GmmxY5zibnYPod_lp7EEy2?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
    y4mozKGHWZ625eazl4oHmAMOHPphtWyWKgBP5nX9XItRhq0abjyy5hN_9tRQIa9jA4p820wENXmBk57RBcZsK01fjoaeAnbNaRS59pzdvYXroz1bV1kvAillxhz75TXn9b2ZZ5u_n0QFnfUjkIRNmOrRDWWt7ONZRtivnWeE3w7da0s70oFuGxw9I5-YMXB6kty?width=1920&height=1080&cropmode=none
  • Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,102 Member
    hGIEOIZ.png

If I didn't know better I would think she was under the curse of strangerville.

3AoySjI.png

The kid in the Front Brandon is like whatever upon losing the game, and his brother is looking sidewise at him like what is his problem?

QmRYwxX.png

Well just because she is cute with that bucktooth smile.

mCRCE1C.png

Haley relaxing in the bath

bqwHzNW.png

Again who can resist that sad the whole world is against me look lol.

R07VpRc.png

That subtle look of don't mess with me.

@VeeDub Morgana is so cute! It's a good thing you aren't a sim yourself, because Queen Morgana may have revenge on her mind for snapping a pic of her in her less than dignified moment.

@lanlyn I love those shots. It's not often I see Callia bummed. She's either happy or nuts when I see her.

@Colorist40 Omg, those eyes say so much!🥰 Until I started doing so many screenshots I never realized how expressive most sims eyes are, or how many hilarious or touching moments slipped by unnoticed.
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Found a few relics from my old screenshots folder.

Going cross-eyed.
    pdhluMb.png

I call this one: Action Shot.
    MSQr1qF.png

He's having the worst day of his life.
    qEb2fC0.png

Nina rejected Don's proposal and he absolutely cannot believe it :lol:
    HgOYaHE.png
    R0O22DU.png
    jnhZqUE.png
    AgXVxdE.png
    fvjcDQv.png

This elder does NOT approve of Ms. Jasmine Holiday and her crazy events.
    395eU8R.png
    cmJ2yMN.png
    KxKcRNU.png

"Help! Somebody get this baby off of me!"
    VfX5uDd.png
    ExoiTiN.png

"Everything is fine."
    10vRyZQ.png

"This Pufferfish tastes funny."
    4TP4i6H.png
    ETZtEKh.png

"Is this girl okay?"
    dEwg27M.png
    PKtv6AQ.png

"Grown ups are weird..."
    WtfxcZQ.png
    XnaFD8k.png

This isn't mine but I saved it a long time ago because I found his expression so funny.
    Iz2jTtr.png?1
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
    @HopeyStarr Cross eyed and Don Lothario are amazing! All of your shots are great but those two really made me laugh.🤣🤣🤣
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    edited May 2022
    Love all the expressions of the sims :)

Filip:
    The look he gives his significant other:
    uE6XeRc.png

The sheer terror when his spouse gives birth:
    2G6DkJQ.png

Caleb and Ulrike:
    After some coffin fun:
    [img][/img]wv1ZZFT.png

Salim and Lilith:
    Breaking the 4th wall:
    2pQoi3o.png

Marcel:
    Interrogation be like...:
    SYFYKSC.png

Johnny:
    Boring day at work:
    rOsUkT8.png

Mal actually told a funny joke:
    GD24NtB.png

Jay:
    Releasing the inner Dolphin:
    L7CpOG5.png

Johnny and Izzy:
    Mentoring Izzy be like...:
    BIS0daJ.png

He's cool and he knows it:
    eOncIGf.png

ETA: Oops messed up the link to Caleb/Ulrike. Should be fixed now
    Post edited by Kathykins on
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    What about pets?
    h4XuJO5.png
    muo117F.png

Mmkay I've been spamming another game so that's the best I got right not but isn't he cute, plotting or otherwise?

@RedDestiny92 That cat is so cute I want to pick him up and put him in my game!! :love::heart: He can play with my Sim's dog Molly who wears that sweater in pink. I went into my game to take a pic of Molly's face to show you, but she doesn't want to show her face right now and is hiding under the sofa ...
    xXTqmab.png

Kathykins wrote: »
    Love all the expressions of the sims :)

Filip:
    The look he gives his significant other:
    uE6XeRc.png

The sheer terror when his spouse gives birth:
    2G6DkJQ.png

Caleb and Ulrike:
    After some coffin fun:
    2G6DkJQ.png

Salim and Lilith:
    Breaking the 4th wall:
    2pQoi3o.png

Marcel:
    Interrogation be like...:
    SYFYKSC.png

Johnny:
    Boring day at work:
    rOsUkT8.png

Mal actually told a funny joke:
    GD24NtB.png

Jay:
    Releasing thge inner Dolphin:
    L7CpOG5.png

Johnny and Izzy:
    Mentoring Izzy be like...:
    BIS0daJ.png

He's cool and he knows it:
    eOncIGf.png

Jay is hysterically good! Perfect timing on your shot! I really love your take on Izzy. I don't recall seeing many takes like that and it really does fit his surname, Fabulous!!
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,881 Member
    Thanks :D Jay is one of my top fav sims, he's always out and about, and I have no idea how many screens I have from his save. Or saves, it should be...he's in more than one :D Just because he is so enjoyable and fun to play. Gotta love a guy who can stand in the pouring rain, middle of a thunderstorm, fishing. He loves anything outdoors.

Izzy is absolutely fab! There's a genious mind under all that cool and glam. In that particular save, he has been working a lot, and working out a lot. He's very fit and getting to be one of my most skilled sims. He's also a vampire, along with his housemate Johnny (who turned him, btw). They're the bestest of friends, no romantic feelings between them. But, who knows? Things might go in that direction too :)
  • AstroAstro Posts: 6,651 Member
    Thought this was cute, especially with the rainbow in the back.
    yP7zi7j.png
    @Elliandre I could upload them and you could take the cat if you want, of course, you'd have to look with the cc enabled.
    I also consider hiding under couch cause the fluff is too busy for you a legitimate expression lol.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @Elliandre I could upload them and you could take the cat if you want, of course, you'd have to look with the cc enabled.
    I also consider hiding under couch cause the fluff is too busy for you a legitimate expression lol.

@RedDestiny92 Yes please, I will be happy to adopt him from the gallery! :smile:
    @Elliandre I grabbed some more pics and uploaded them as a family but you know what you want to pick out of there, the cat is named Max I forgot ha.
    bMzfFRt.png
    Blep.
    mFYPMge.png
    BHE2wWQ.png
    Apparently this is a sub form of adoring it's funny since she's self absorbed but thinks the world of Vlad for giving her a seed packet.
    fEO9u0x.png
    Vlad was just...very pleased with his spice rack, and now they are family and stuck together forever <3.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    @RedDestiny92 I'm loving those pics of Vlad and Callia! Even with the changes you made to her eyes she still has that expressive face.
    Funny enough I made very little changes to her eyes, not sure about the red glitch but it all sort of fit with her ha.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    Those look like one of the vampire variations. In your shots the red looks a bit brighter than I remember. It's been a while since I used the default eyes though so I'm trusting memory for how they look.
    hmm maybe they are I had tried the same eyes on him but his look normal at least it's fitting.
    apZHbmC.png
    Oh and another pic, she wasn't intrigued enough to abduct my chosen guy. Pretty though.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
    edited May 2022
    They are definitely fitting and she is very pretty. What is with aliens all of a sudden being so picky about who they will and won't abduct? I guess after so many abductions and probings there's really not much more you can learn.