Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Sims 4 Road Map Werewolves? 🌕

Comments

• LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It might be something else entirely, I don't want to get my hopes up
    I desperately want Werewolves.

But with every month that passes I am filled with the fear that Sims 4 will just blow it over for 'realistic' things like new clothes and furniture.

I also have a concern we'd end up with all the states at once, resulting in half-development, like with Mermaids.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    edited May 2022
    It could be werewolves but I'm not a fan of them
    I'm fairly sure it's werewolves and I'm hoping they will add an option to turn them off even if we choose to buy the pack for other reasons.
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I don't care either way
    I’d be honestly shocked if it wasn’t werewolves. I’ll probably only play the werewolf aspect in one save and rarely touch it again. But I’m always interested to see what other things the pack will bring. And I always do enjoy my occult play throughs.

Also I still got aliens in my game. I actually think they’re more frequent than getting a newly generated witch or vampire. Though I do get those on occasion.

• honeypooh1267honeypooh1267 Posts: 1,344 Member
    edited May 2022
    I'm here and ready to howl under the moon 🌙
    Werewolf is one of them that I wanted... I even come up with a name I'll start with Silver Wolf but I don't know don't know is his story is going to be at the minute.. And I hope they come with body hair for CAS that would be very good.
  • babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    I don't care either way
    GirafHuntr wrote: »
    There's literally a full moon and howling in the video. I think they're being completely obvious, not coy. It's definitely werewolves. They would have to be somewhat sociopathic to produce that trailer and then have it be something else, knowing how many have been wanting werewolves for so long.
    This exactly!!

I am ecstatic for the people who want werewolves. Not my thing, but that’s ok. It makes no difference to me since I’ll be taking a very long break from Simming anyway. I do hope this means there will be a base game update that includes body hair. Bonus if it also includes moon phases, astrology and romantic attraction.
  • superkyle221superkyle221 Posts: 1,119 Member
    I love werewolves - the stories about them and the history and the mythology and so on and so forth. I'm nervous about how they'll be implemented though - I wasn't a huge huge fan of them in sims 2 (I've not played Sims 3) - but the occults in Sims 4 have been top tier so I'm hopeful they'll be amazing.
    I don't remember how to change my signature.
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    The Sims 4 team does the occult game packs really well so I hope Go Wild is as good as Vampires and Realm of Magic.
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Lost faith, but still waiting. I would have preferred werewolves over vampires.
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    i am not a fan of any type of occult as a player of the sims so i honestly do not care since i only play normal sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    If it's werewolves, I'll be highly disappointed. I mean, we already have several occults. Let's revisit some of the other older packs. Please? I'm especially waiting on Back Into the Future.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I'm holding out to see what happens
    With Vampires when it was released. They were antagonists to my Sims, much like fire, earthquake and whatever. They was very fun at first breaking to my Sims houses, and provided great drama. But then they was nerfed and now I rarely encounter them unless my Sims would visit them, which serves no meaningful purpose in my game. I fear that when the Werewolves are Simsed down to whatever EA thinks a seven year old can tolarate, they will be no more threatening then Cousin It. I also fear the bugs that comes with a new game. But I do hope that the game creators have had a fun time creating the pack, which greatly increases the chance that they make a very fun gamepack...I hope...I hope
  • MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    I always wait for sales to purchase packs, however, as with Vampires and Realm of Magic, Werewolves will be a day 1 purchase for me. I have a weakness for the occult and looks like I'll finally complete the holy trinity of occultness. :smiley:
  • annaliese39annaliese39 Posts: 2,797 Member
    I don't want to get my hopes up, but it's too late for that. I really hope we are right and werewolves are finally coming to TS4. My vampire could do with a pet.
  • Loves2draw1812Loves2draw1812 Posts: 168 Member
    Really hoping it is werewolves and they do them justice...but...yeah, don't want to get hopes up. Would be a stupid move to hint so much towards werewolves and then not deliver, but yeah I'm not very trusting these days.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    I want werewolves more than anything else right now!! I really hope we get them.
    He/Him
  • sarabeth2984sarabeth2984 Posts: 849 Member
    So hoping its werewolves! I really want to make populate my world with my favorite Discworld characters.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I hope that if it's werewolves the official name is go wild. I really like it 😂
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    I think werewolves are a safe bet.

I need to see how they're handled before I'll personally be excited.

Sims has had a history of going the "wolfman" route with werewolves. No offense or judgment toward anyone who is a fan of that, but that has no appeal for me personally. Thick body hair and slightly unusual facial hair is just kinda... silly, to me. A fun gimmick on Halloween, sure, but not a lifestate worth following over hours of gameplay. It certainly doesn't feel like "running wild under the moon" to me.
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    edited May 2022
    babajayne wrote: »
    I am ecstatic for the people who want werewolves. Not my thing, but that’s ok. It makes no difference to me since I’ll be taking a very long break from Simming anyway. I do hope this means there will be a base game update that includes body hair. Bonus if it also includes moon phases, astrology and romantic attraction.

Great point! "Nightlife" as in romance, with astrology and attraction would be a great double meaning to "going wild under the moon" along with werewolves.
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I hope it is werewolves.
    I may only wait to purchase it to see how it looks, but I may end up buying it at full price.
    I hope we get more supernatural stuff, and less "realistic" packs.
  • LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    I think it will be werewolves, but you never know, lol.

I would be interested to see how werewolves are handled, if it’s werewolves. There are some werewolf tropes I like/love, and there are a few werewolf tropes I really don’t like (like the rigid Alpha/Beta/Omega hierarchy, certain mating rituals, etc).

I have been waiting to add fairies and werewolves to my occult families, so this would be a welcome addition, depending on how they approach the werewolves.

I would like it if we can customize the sims’ forms and be able have some nice wolf faces or make more pretty human sims without the constant over the top brows. Hopefully we can get tails and/or ears and claws, at the very least.

I am pretty simple in my wants for werewolves, so I am not expecting lots of spells or anything like that. A transformation or two, some types of behavior, some super-senses, maybe super-strength or high-agility, and some diet changes would be some nice little touches I would love to see. Maybe some damage to furniture or some reactions to other occults would be nice as well. :smile:

Werewolf toddlers/children would be great to see, too. They could do things like biting or chewing on toys and other stuff, scratching/destroying furniture, howling, and wanting meat, etc.

I love realistic content as well, so I wouldn’t mind if it turns out to be a Nightlife type of pack as well. But, at the same time, I feel it would be cruel to tease werewolf-like hints and not do werewolves. I feel occult players have waited to long for a new occult and deserve some attention this time around. :smile: 👍

I am waiting for the official announcement and videos of the pack to see if it’s something I would like and to see how werewolves are handled.
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,141 Member
    I'm very sure it's about werewolves. I just hope they don't mix it with victorian/edwardian style again like they did in vampires. If so, then I hope I can switch the werewolfs off, or at best they install a trigger which I could ignore at best. I still have a trauma from Sims 2 and I never place too many pine trees and bushes on my lots, with that trigger I could easily live with werewolves in my game.

A 80's disco werewolf would be okay, though. We don't have much things from the 1980s.
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    Werewolves are not my favourite occult, but I feel so starved of supernatural gameplay that I'll take any occult I can get lol.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    If it is an occult sim, I would much prefer to see something different than your usual stuff - vampires, werewolves, zombies. Done to death.

The world of folklore and mythology is very rich. Give us something new!
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison