Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Moonlight Chic Kit pack coming next week

12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
OK OK! There will be 7 months until the early 2020s (2020-2022) will be over during the works of The Sims 4. So if y'all think the kit pack saying "Chic Nights Out" is about date night, I'm guessing an R&B radio station should come back to base game update just like how Carnaval Beats radio station came with Carnaval Streetwear Kit-pre patch update. If R&B radio station cannot show up in 2022 (The end of early 2020s), I'm ready to be upset and being fed up, just tryna ask y'all nicely, that's all. But anyway, what do y'all think that kit pack saying "Chic Nights Out" mean to y'all?
Post edited by 12JEREMIA on

Comments

• KirbySkywalkerKirbySkywalker Posts: 511 Member
    Since it’s a kit I would think it’s just going to be 2 dozenish clothings.
  • justice4bonehildajustice4bonehilda Posts: 185 Member
    I don’t think it will have gameplay, just new clothes.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,644 Member
    I think "couples holding hands" will be included. A guru did twitter about holding hands in Granite Forest.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    I think "couples holding hands" will be included. A guru did twitter about holding hands in Granite Forest.

Technically you can already hold hands under the romantic social menu.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    They might add some romance stuff to base game. Like someone said they tweeted something about holding hands in granite falls. We are also due for an attraction system and online dating. There has been hints to this. Like the ring ring girl. I also saw on Twitter that tinder replied to the announcement or something.

As for the actual kit I think it will just be formal and party wear usually worn on dates. I don't think it will be anything different or new but usually the items are high quality and come with some nice bases to work off of for cc creators.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I'm expecting a CAS kit, but beyond that I have no real idea. A "chic" night out I would assume it would be formal or party clothes. Personally I would lean more towards formal, but it could possibly be more clubby.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited May 2022
    I hope it comes with some decent high heels! I was rather disappointed with the lack of them in MWS. I’d love some more jewellery as well.

Edit: maybe this was what the gurus on twitter were hinting at? Something about shoes…
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    I’d love it to be some sexy club wear, jewelry and hair styles.
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    12 different Little Black Dresses (with other color swatches, of course... 3 of which I will actually use with any sort of frequency, 2 I will actively dislike, and the rest "meh")
    One sport coat for the guys.
    assorted accessories for the other 11-14 item.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    12 different Little Black Dresses (with other color swatches, of course... 3 of which I will actually use with any sort of frequency, 2 I will actively dislike, and the rest "meh")
    One sport coat for the guys.
    assorted accessories for the other 11-14 item.

Yeah, sounds about right. Or they might be "generous" and instead of a sport coat give the guys a whole glued-together fancy outfit (complete with shoes, of course) that you can't wear just anywhere.

In other words, I personally don't hold out much hope for these kits based on several of the past ones. :tongue:
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    I mean I mainly think it's CAS :s don't get me I love new items when it comes to Sims but we've been having CAS kits and I'm just like can we please get a games play kit or just cool it off with kits for now? I'm all for holding hands though because planet coaster characters can do it why not Sims.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    edited May 2022
    Don't mean to be rude in front of y'all, so please listen carefully to me, OK? I know this kit is about date night with CAS outfits, so if R&B station is not confirmed, I'll be upset.
    Post edited by 12JEREMIA on
  • BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    The Met Gala for the sims
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited May 2022
    I don't mean to be rude either but I keep reading it as "Chick- Nights Out" as in "Girl- Nights Out" as in "Nights Out But Only For Females" as in "A Closet Full Of Feminine Party Attire- (and little or none for the boys but we may be lucky if / when we get a werebeast inspired gamepack)" o:)

But....That's not what it's going to be at all ofcourse...
    Indeed, I'm pretty positive we're going to be offered a set of very elegant looking night club decorations. R&B Shtyle. With R&B speakers and a lot of Bling.
    I hope it comes with a mirror ball. Boom!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member
    I don't mean to be rude either but I keep reading it as "Chick- Nights Out" as in "Girl- Nights Out" as in "Nights Out But Only For Females" as in "A Closet Full Of Feminine Party Attire- (and little or none for the boys but we may be lucky if / when we get a werebeast inspired gamepack)" o:)

But....That's not what it's going to be at all ofcourse...
    Indeed, I'm pretty positive we're going to be offered a set of very elegant looking night club decorations. R&B Shtyle. With R&B speakers and a lot of Bling.
    I hope it comes with a mirror ball. Boom!

I hope it is a Dating Build Kit. Maybe we'll get a vibrating heart shaped bed.
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Makes me think of clothes and since most the packs are CAS it will probably fall in that. Which is fine, if the clothes aren't too extravagant and goofy and goofy looking I might get it. But right now I don't own any of the kits but the kitchen one.

I would love to see another gameplay kit so I do hope that given it can relate to dating there will be something more than just clothes.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,654 Member
    Like others have said, I'd love to see them fix the hot mess that the romance and attraction system is, but I doubt we'll see any real changes. I'd be happy with some new CAS party clothes for both genders. This would be a great first step in hearing what the people want, more and better options for male sims. My girls can always use some new clothes, always, but the guys are really sad looking. And so are their CAS options. I'm really hoping Maxis delivers a big haul of men's wear.
    I hope it will give us some sexy hairstyles for females if it's a cas kit.
  • Chaotic_MoiraChaotic_Moira Posts: 482 Member
    I think we are getting a dating app, either with, or without the kit. I have been thinking that for a while. The ring ring girl, and the fact that we now have likes and dislikes, makes this feel like a plausible update. The kit could be CAS meant to compliment the new dating game play as base game update, or the kit could be the dating app, with some cas stuff as well. If I am right, I just hope it comes with an attraction system.

Not to rain on the OP's parade but I don't care about a new radio station of any kind, lol.. :/:# Sorry.. I actually think there are too many in the game. I don't understand the focus on so many freaking radio stations. It just means another station I have to sit and go through to pick which songs I want or don't want, and likely have to go through my own music to add in. It's a chore.
    Features I'd like brought back from the dead.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
    I think we are getting a dating app, either with, or without the kit. I have been thinking that for a while. The ring ring girl, and the fact that we now have likes and dislikes, makes this feel like a plausible update. The kit could be CAS meant to compliment the new dating game play as base game update, or the kit could be the dating app, with some cas stuff as well. If I am right, I just hope it comes with an attraction system.

Not to rain on the OP's parade but I don't care about a new radio station of any kind, lol.. :/:# Sorry.. I actually think there are too many in the game. I don't understand the focus on so many freaking radio stations. It just means another station I have to sit and go through to pick which songs I want or don't want, and likely have to go through my own music to add in. It's a chore.

Online dating won't come in a kit but it will in a free update.
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Won't be buying as I never use party stuff, but I hope it'll be more realistic "night out" attire rather than more rainbow colored party clothes

Online dating won't come in a kit but it will in a free update.

Interesting. I mean I think that is likeliest, which is why I said with, or without, but I do think it is possible for a dating app to be in a kit, with an attractions system as a base game update. I guess will see... hopefully.. heh.
    | Picture in Picture mode | Custom Paintings | Preset scenarios for resident sims | Placing my own lots |
    | Saving my own Buy Mode collections! | Saving an outfit in CAS | CaSt. Smaller is ok | Open World |
  • KokoaMilkKokoaMilk Posts: 267 Member

You know... just some days ago I was playin' The Sims and my sim was watching a love movie which in the Italian traslation is called "innamorarsim". Well, the star of the movie was using an app like tinder and the movie was all about how unfortunate she was with all the dates she matched with!
    As this happened to me just one day after ring ring girl, I looked at it two times /my sim wasn't happy about it/ and it was so full of details!
    KokoaMilk wrote: »

You know... just some days ago I was playin' The Sims and my sim was watching a love movie which in the Italian traslation is called "innamorarsim". Well, the star of the movie was using an app like tinder and the movie was all about how unfortunate she was with all the dates she matched with!
    As this happened to me just one day after ring ring girl, I looked at it two times /my sim wasn't happy about it/ and it was so full of details!

Now I am going to have to turn my game on and watch every love movie!
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    It's another pack with clothes for young people.

I can take building kits. But there's only so many clothes characters can wear at once.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.