Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Werewolves: What Features Would You Like To See?

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,943 Member
    edited May 2022
    I wish they can have all kinds of different forms and its up to player to decide

one like vampires statue
    wolfman style
    cute dog human style
    actual wolf

basically have plenty body and face details for their "dark form" with some additional options

and id also love if they did this for foxes too so I could have kitsune though yes unlikely but gal can dream

I also wish they add some sort of power tree like with other occults maybe more like vampires one where theres also negative effects like someone mentioned above

and that toddlers and children and teens can all be werewolves too not just adults

I wish spellcasters can cure them
    and I wish they'll hunt for animals in cottage living as well as sims

i wish they can howl at the moon
    and do silly dog stuff

but I also wish they can really be monsters they're supposed to be

I wish theres lot challenge and/or toggles for werewolves and werewolf attacks so maybe they don't attack everywhere but it also don't have to be nerfed immediately cause someone doesn't want that and people who want them to be scary can enjoy it

oh and body hair yeah lots of it in all haircolors

and yess claws
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Here's what I'd love to see, in no particular order.

Customizable form like with Vampires. I like the idea of having a canine/wolf form for those who have Pets.

Fangs, please.

Body hair for my sims, both as a WW and as a human. More beards.

Clawwwws. I'd love several designs for claws, including some gnarly broken claws. Clawed toenails. I've been expecting a WW pack ever since we got finger and toe nails last fall because WW's must have claws.

Give the claw option to Vampires, too.

Ragged clothes.

Skill chart like Vampires!

Ability to become Spellcaster, too. (Professor Lupin!)

Bite can cause a sim to become a werewolf. This might be skill-related.

FEAR shown by regular sims upon seeing Were.

I know we are all saying "werewolf" but I'd really, really love some weretigers, bears, dragons, etc, too.

Pets should have some kind of interaction with or reaction to a werewolf. They can be scared, friendly, or try to attack. Note, that I don't want the WW to kill/harm a pet 'cause I'm a softy where my dog is concerned. It would be cool if pets would be wary/nervous around the WW while they are still human, too. I'd love it if pets could chase WW away from house (attack) or play chase with them.

WW should make cows/llamas/chickens nervous. It would be hilarious if you could opt to attack a chicken house - not to kill the chickens, since I am a softy, but instead to steal the eggs and maybe make the chickens so nervous they refuse to lay for a day or two - I keep envisioning feathers flying out of the coop and a WW sneaking out the door. Cows would refuse to allow milking, llamas would refuse to allow clipping while nervous.

Foxes can either be wary of or befriend a WW.

Could being a WW affect a sim's fame level? It could be favorable (wolfie fans) or negative (terror/bad publicity).

Werewolf + alien hybrid?
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Hoping for anything fun and new, but here would be a list of stuff I'd like to see something from:
    • A proper life state with abilities like in the vampire/spellcaster packs
    • Abilities like strength, speed, jump, bite, heal, hunt, see in the dark, pack leadership, loyal personality, weakness to silver, communication with dogs, aggression
    • New world with a forest and more camping stuff like sleeping bags
    • New wolf animal species
    • CAS items like tattered rag clothes, new teeth, eye colors, facial hair, new hair styles like very long hair & also body hair
    • BB objects like wolf statues, objects made of silver, interactive objects, new furniture
    • New meat recipes for the werewolves
    • Full moon days on the calendar
    • Moon rocks and silver objects to collect
    • New mystical plants that grow at night
    • Dogs and other pets are now made playable.
    Isharell wrote: Β»
    FEAR shown by regular sims upon seeing Were.

Fearsome trait would be neat for all sims actually and id rather i choose which sims are fearsome instead of all weres being

also induce fear could be additional werewolf skill

and they should definitely have growling flaw like vampires have with hissing
    edited May 2022
    also if i am to talk of b/b
    β€’ destroyed furniture (scratched chewed and so forth)
    β€’ scratched walls (like really next level scratched)
    β€’broken windows
    β€’tbh just anything that looks like it was attacked by werewolf or like abandoned houses cave thingies idk
    β€’wolf statues and items with wolves and more wolves

β€’dog house :lol: wouldn't it be so silly if dogs cant have one but werewolves can
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    also if i am to talk of b/b
    β€’ destroyed furniture (scratched chewed and so forth)
    β€’ scratched walls (like really next level scratched)
    β€’broken windows
    β€’tbh just anything that looks like it was attacked by werewolf or like abandoned houses cave thingies idk
    β€’wolf statues and items with wolves and more wolves

β€’dog house :lol: wouldn't it be so silly if dogs cant have one but werewolves can

That would literally be sleeping in the doghouse for those pesky werewolves. :lol: Maybe teen werewolves, if they come home late, they could sleep there.
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    I would rather want a Canadian forest world if I wanted werewolves
    edited May 2022
    honestly idk about world the thing is granite falls would work if its residential and i really don't feel like i need another world so much as i need the gameplay

ofc i could say make nightlife city or something but also i really don't want this to be another world pack like last gp like what i want is werewolves and gameplay not a world
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    • The ability to stay in your werewolf form at all times, much like how vampires and aliens can don their special forms whenever they want. Maybe the ability to transform of stay in your form longer is an unlockable perk?
    • Wolf form. Use those old dog models or something and let us walk around as an animal. We wouldn't have much for interactions, but it could be so fun & the story potential would be great.
    • Customizable species: instead of being a wolf, you can be a cat, a bird, a bear, a hyena, a snake, a dragon, or something else. They can be functionally the same in terms of game-play, but the visual customization would be fantastic.
    • CASt for their fur coats, so we can have different breeds.
    • Not for werewolves specifically, but I want Lot Traits that let you have werewolf kids, ala On a Dark Ley Line. I'd like one for just werewolves, and one that can give your sims a random occult lifestate. It'd be fun to see what my sims could get.
    • Unique interactions with other occults.
    • Weaknesses to things like wolfsbane and silver. Sims can ward off werewolves or defend themselves in a fight. Werewolves can earn perks that help them resist wolfsbane and silver, or give them an outright immunity to them.
    • Maybe werewolves level up by winning fights or successfully mauling other sims. You're encouraged to keep your werewolves fit and trained in order for them to succeed.
    • Some sort of a pack system, where werewolves of a lower level are inclined to obey you. Or all werewolves can obey the Alpha, and you can fight the Alpha for leadership.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    edited May 2022
    I remember them being super skilled hunters. I played with a warewolf in Sims 3 so that they could gather collectibles and items needed for making things.

Really hope they add body hair to it.

Everything Sims 3 Supernatural has...
    Post edited by JestTru on
    WbUrFQm.png
  • flaminganakinflaminganakin Posts: 36 Member

ooh I forgot about alchemy! That's a good one, and (as my playstyle doesn't really include occults) would actually make me buy the pack. Aside from that, I would just want more activities/interactions/animations for the non-YA life stages, especially kids and teens. And new traits and aspirations.
  • Darkshadow608Darkshadow608 Posts: 156 Member
    Wishful thinking I know, but I would like low level werewolves to be uncontrollable during the full moon, so they can wreak havoc and infect other sims. The next day they feel remorse for their actions, depending on their traits, some might enjoy their inner beast being uncontrolled, especially if they have the mean or evil traits. The higher the skill, the more control you have over them. This would give reason for secret werewolf basements where werefamilies gather to protect their neighbors on a full moon. And this should have a toggle, so people can choose wether they should be controlled or not.

Also, werewolf toddlers - instead of making a mess like every toddler everywhere, scratch up the furniture and bite the bear. But I'd like vampies to also be able to bite the bear.

As for wereforms, I would love if we could have both werewolves and werecats or maybe 2 or 3 appearance variations so they're not all the same.

But my biggest wish of all... for the pack be DONE WELL and to be fully functional πŸ€žπŸ™
  • AbsafraginlootlyAbsafraginlootly Posts: 34 Member
    I would like werewolves to be able to fully transform into wolves as opposed to just hairy Sims. If not for all ww then as an unlockable ability.

Also I'd like regular wolves in the neighbourhood. I enjoyed befriending the wolves and the pack leader wolf in sims 2.

We've already got cats and dogs so it shouldn't be too hard to add wolves.

I also think it would be fun to be able to form packs similar to get together's clubs and University's organisations, but more werewolf themed.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    Everything Sims 3 Supernatural has...
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I would love:
    Lycans
    Cat People
    Beast
    Twilight
    Wolf
    Bitten
    Werewolves in Elk Island Park Canada
  • WerescytheWerescythe Posts: 157 Member
    Well, if werewolves/werecats are an option, in addition to have the humanoid wolf/cat form, it might be interesting to give them a wolf/cat form with the cats and dogs ep giving additional customization options to this form.
    I'm probably one of the rare few here, but I love using the occult aspects in my Sims 4 games. xD
  • WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    -A model based on the Hanging Werewolf Wall Jumper from the Vampires exp.

-Tails (treated as an Accessory for those who don't want tails.)

-A decent walk gait.

-Becoming ill from just being around Wolfsbane or eating or drinking anything made with it.

-Wolfsbane would be the cause of a werewolf's death from poisoning.

-Itchy rash from wearing silver jewelry.

• BL5036BL5036 Posts: 53 Member
    Do you think there will be a new world? I guess yes, but what kind of world?
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,807 Member
    edited May 2022
    -Look like an actual wolf, not a human sim with a muzzle

-Full fur coat when you're in wolf form, and an option for added body hair when in human form

-The ability to go around on all fours if you wish, possibly even when in human form with a moodlet for not understanding why they feel compelled to walk on all fours

-Howling and growling only when transformed into wolf form

-More raw meat options, cravings for it even when human.

-Proper wolf packs, not werewolf clubs

-A feral state, and have it work like hibernate does for vampires, where the sim will remain in that state until you cancel it. That could be problematic if you lost track of that sim while in rotational play.

-Sims have no memory of what they do when in wolf form
  • Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 761 Member
    edited May 2022
    Better at physical activities
    Body hair
    A transformation
    The ability to turn other sims
    Cure
    New death
    New urn/gravestone/crib
    Maybe new world
    Also excited about CAS (I use the spellcaster stuff all the time)
    Cross pack integration

If only they had memory when in normal form :lol:
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    BL5036 wrote: Β»
    Do you think there will be a new world? I guess yes, but what kind of world?

Very likely, since the pack introduces a new occult.

Wolves are normally associated with nature and the forest, so my first guess would have been a forest world. But we already got a few worlds that were foresty in some areas (Henford-on-Bagley, Mt. Komorebi, Glimmerbrook), and the TV in the teaser showed a shadowy creature lurking in a more urban environment. That, combined with the clip of the full moon above a rock in the water, makes me think of a city on an island.

If we don't get a world, I hope they'll allow us to put home lots in Granite Falls at some point so I can use that as my werewolf world.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    As a non occult player I have no expectations. I only hope that I will be pleasantly suprised by a new world and features. I assume that a new world will be similar to Bangkorai in ESO but small and more modern:

490px-ON-load-Bangkorai_02.jpg

I only want to see some nice CAS, BB items and bodyhair maybe.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,807 Member

They do, just not the things we want them to remember.😁 I think it's an organized plot on their part to drive us nuts.

They do, just not the things we want them to remember.😁 I think it's an organized plot on their part to drive us nuts.

yes, definitely remember you said hi to Eliza Pancakes last week but forget you have mother cause you moved out :sweat_smile: