Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    Hi, guys. These last few weeks have been tough, but I’m hanging in there! For the people who just want to read, new chapter link can be found below. For the people who know me personally, the little spoiler blurb afterwards is for you. Take care, everyone. 🧡

GxYaprF.jpg
    Some of you know this already, but I've recently decided to quit my job. It has been making me deeply unhappy and I'm finally ready to make a change. I'm terrible at commenting on stories lately, but being able to write and read the reactions from you all, and just chatting here and there for some of you, has been an amazing source of strength. I have a long road ahead before this tower comes down completely, but I'll be okay in the end. I'm going to keep writing. Thank you all for enjoying my story gibberish. 🧡

-With love from Yimi
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    edited March 2022
    Hi everyone! I didn’t have enough time this week to finish a chapter. Instead, you get a bonus! This one was supposed to come a little later, but I’m pulling it forward so you still have something to read. It is canon. Some recycled pictures, sorry for that. Back to dread and misery next week. See you then! 😘

Bonus - Duplicitous Courtship
    03-12-22_1-45-12-pm.jpg?w=750
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,942 Member
    @_sims_Yimi

Guinevere would probably be better at hiding her emotions if she’d grown up in court like Morgana and Lancelot etc. She’s never had to hide her inner feelings like they have. Obviously some people are naturally better at hiding them, but she’d at least have learnt a bit.

And hopefully you manage to find a job that makes you happy and you enjoy. Getting a job in the Sims is far easier than IRL though!
    @Lucy_Henley
    Oooh, she definitely would be. Guinevere would probably be a very different person if she'd had the same upbringing as Arthur and Morgana. Then again, if she'd been the same as the others at court, would Arthur actually have noticed her?

Thank you! I'm doing my best 😊 haha, if only it were as easy as it is in the sims. Just read the newspaper, look on the PC or walk into a public building and BAM! Job obtained. I'm trying to imagine sims having to go on job interviews just like in real life now. Not sure if that would make it more fun, or way less. 🤔
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    I messed around and made a thing. Gender swaps are fun!
    47bf8f58c8bf6aed89fd2ae28bbcd4f6f22e80b9.jpg

(Also, who knew that female Gawain was such a knockout? Oh my actual gods 😶)
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, guys! Whew, it's been a while. Spring is a busy time for everyone 😊 Anyway. Here you go!

Ls2OCcR.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »

WOW. I mean, WOW.
    "Gawainne" is absolutely stunning!
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »

WOW. I mean, WOW.
    "Gawainne" is absolutely stunning!

@MoonlightGraham
    She really was! That originally started as just a misclick from me when I was outfitting Gawain. I accidentally clicked on the female button when fiddling with his name and likes and my eyes almost fell out of my head. A lot of male sims of mine make really good-looking females. The other way around... not so much. Maybe it's their bone structure? I don't know. It was an interesting experiment, though 🤭
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi guys! Quick update. You might have noticed that chapters have slowed down considerably lately 😅 I have a lot of balls to juggle these days, and I need to make sure none of them end up on the floor. Don't worry, I'm still writing! It's just a little slower for a while. Probably bi-weekly instead of every week. Thank you for your patience. 🥰
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    There we go! Finally finished this one. I have a week of holidays coming up and friends visiting and weeeeeeeeee 🤩 I'm only a little excited. Hope you're all doing well!

7V0PTaj.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    Have a great weekend and enjoy some entertaining hours with your guest <3
    Have a great weekend and enjoy some entertaining hours with your guest <3

Thank you! I have every intention to 😁 The cats are at their fluffiest and ready for petting!

Cate.jpg

@Sims4MagicalTales Hi DeafSimmer! I noticed you made a new account 😁 do we still call you DeafSimmer, or do we switch to something else? Magical?
    Things are about to go down, indeed! You came back right before a bunch of narrative explosions 😮
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi

Oh nooo, poor Guinevere… I’m quite similar to her personality-wise, I feel like we’d be friends. Plus we’re both redheads :D

Your cats are adorable! Oh yeah, the gender-swaps look awesome too… could be a fun side-chapter, them dressing as the opposite sex. I’d like to know their reactions to each other. Particularly Morgana seeing Gawain :D:D
    @Lucy_Henley
    Redheads unite! I'm not a redhead, so I can't join, but you and Guinevere would get along famously, I bet 😁

Haha, I'd be interested in virtually everyone's reaction to seeing Gawain. Oh my gods how did he turn into such a stunning noblewoman? The game seems to have a weird streak where female sims turned into males look odd, but almost all male sims that I turn female look very nice.

Except Agravaine. Aggro looks horrific and I will not be showing it ever. 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited April 2022
    Me: Oh, there's been an update? Let's see what they...
    LOL.png

*almost chokes on her tea *

😂🤣🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    They look different without all that medieval CC. And looks like their hair disappeared. :D

It has 😆 All of it has, too. Almost my entire town had gone bald. They were all walking around in white bathrobes, lol. I turned mods back on and now the sims themselves are back to normal, but the portraits aren't. They still all look like bald monkeys. I'm supposed to be making serious screenshots but I cannot stop laughing! 😂
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi the picture is pretty funny! I can’t recognise some of them. I can tell Uther because of the facial scar, and I think that’s Guinevere on the far left. Then Aggro is next to Uther, and I’m assuming that’s Morgana in the pink underwear. It really goes to show how much our hairstyles affect our appearance.
    edited May 2022
    Deleted as it’s a duplicate post haha
    Post edited by Lucy_Henley on
    @_sims_Yimi the picture is pretty funny! I can’t recognise some of them. I can tell Uther because of the facial scar, and I think that’s Guinevere on the far left. Then Aggro is next to Uther, and I’m assuming that’s Morgana in the pink underwear. It really goes to show how much our hairstyles affect our appearance.

That's Mithian, actually! I had to look really closely to realise too, though. For some reason everyone's character panels are still bald even days after the update. I think it's funny.

Whew. Hell of a week so far. How's everyone doing? I have no energy left for aloof randomness so instead I'll just

ApjxEkB.jpg

See you at the next one.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @Sims4MagicalTales
    She sure does, doesn't she? Something might happen, but something might not, too. I've left Morgana's relationships entirely up to the dice. Guinevere is... not having a great month. She's got voices in her head that have been progressively growing worse over the course of arc 3. We'll see what happens there.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    For the people who don't have me on discord and are wondering why I've gone all loopy over the last week - I had a very bad week that cumulated in me losing one of my cats. It came out of nowhere, the vets couldn't do anything and the whole thing left me completely broken. I'm functional now, but I won't recover for quite a while.

Be there for your pets, guys. You never know how much time you'll have with them.
    J6AKQqX.jpg