Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    Oh, that would be awesome if we get werewolves! 😀 (Werewolves are one of the occults I’ve been wanting besides fairies to complete my fave supernatural set. Mermaids/merfolk and fairies are my top two, while Vampires and Werewolves fill out my top five.)

I am pretty simple when it comes to what I would like for werewolves, so I would be satisfied with a wolf form, maybe some hyper-senses or physical strength, sharp teeth, and (please!) werewolf toddlers/children traits or interactions. 🐺

Besides that, I’m also pretty excited for whatever comes up next. :smile: I got the wedding pack and got a lot of my wanted stuff so far (though still waiting for fairies), so I’m open to whatever comes out next, whether it’s kits, new gameplay content, or refreshes. :blush:
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • cynciecyncie Posts: 4,641 Member
    I'm so looking forward to Chic Nights Out!

Zero clue what the rest is about. Sumthing sumthing Wild Nights in? Unleash the Babies? Glamping in Pajamas? Tea Cozy Craft Kit?
    I dunno. I dunno. I hope it's hotels.

Seriously? It’s obviously cars. To chase.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Dakota88 wrote: »
    I am totally fine with the GP being werewolves because I know many people are excited about it. So that's finally something people have been asking for, so that's okay with me! I am happy it's something people are excited about and not something no one wanted.

I am a bit sad though that there is nothing for us family players. :( Why does it always have to be one or the other?

Thank you for being so considerate and happy for the occult players! <3 But I also never understood why it must be one way or the other so I can understand the feelings of sadness. Maybe with any luck, the EP this year could be something along the lines of Generations or similar? Or if not a pack, maybe there will be some basegame update that expands family gameplay? If indeed this gamepack is Werewolves, then I would definitely be okay with Generations being the EP, since I would have at least gotten one of the things I wanted. :smile:
  • GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    OMG, are we getting a new occult!!!! Oh please, please let that be a new occult. <3
    Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.

• PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Can someone remind me what months the roadmap covers? May - ?
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    @wrathykins I play with the tents often, but I rarely go to Granite Falls anymore. I'm more likely to have my Sims camp in Sulani on the beach lol. The pack could definitely use a refresh I agree I would really like to see that with this pack.
    @Dakota88 I hope it's a gameplay kit too with some new camping activities as well as a sleeping bag.
  • bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    The road map is may-june
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,946 Member
    if they refresh OR I want to see Granite Falls made residential world instead of vacation world because there is no reason to restrict it to vacations and werewolves would love to live in the woods
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • wecantpickanamewecantpickaname Posts: 1,129 Member
    I really hoped for plantsims to be permanent instead of temporary. There's more to gain from making changes that fans want.
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,422 Member
    edited May 2022
    CK213 wrote: »
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »
    I think professor Lupin might be returning to Hogwarts in my game.
    If that was a howl at the full moon.

Let's hope spellcaster werewolves hybrids are playable (even if we have to cheat the second occult lifestate) because I need both for Lupin in my game. Let's hope werewolves are really coming to the game.

Oh, I didn't think about that.
    How can he work magic if he's a werewolf?
    He might be limited to potions only. :p

Luckily the outdoor retreat potions from the herbalism skill is available for every sim
    I really hoped for plantsims to be permanent instead of temporary. There's more to gain from making changes that fans want.
    You're not the only one. I also hope we can get permanent plantsims with an update in the future.
    Post edited by Atreya33 on
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    if they refresh OR I want to see Granite Falls made residential world instead of vacation world because there is no reason to restrict it to vacations and werewolves would love to live in the woods

I like the idea of Granite Falls being residential. Now that we can have rental lots in any world, I rarely use Granite Falls anymore. I agree, it would be perfect for werewolves.

As for the kits, I'm not really excited about kits. I haven't bought any of them to this point. As usual, I'll keep an open mind. But if I'm honest, I'm a little disappointed because I'm tired of kits. I'm happy for those that are excited about them though.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,374 Member
    I hope there's a new world though. We had a new world with vampires, think we could have one with werewolves too. If they refresh OR and make Granite Falls residential, that's it's own thing and it would be a lovely addition.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    It says "cozy camping" in German? If it's a camping kit then I really hope we are getting a sleeping bag.
    I hope for a campfire with a rotatable stick with meat, or a pot over it. I'd love for my outdoors, off-the-grid Sims to cook soup, stew etc, etc.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,847 Member
    I dont care much for hints supposed or otherwise but if it is a nod to werewolves they couldnt shut up and take my money any faster.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited May 2022
    Elliandre wrote: »
    It says "cozy camping" in German? If it's a camping kit then I really hope we are getting a sleeping bag.
    I hope for a campfire with a rotatable stick with meat, or a pot over it. I'd love for my outdoors, off-the-grid Sims to cook soup, stew etc, etc.

This would be awesome. I hope so much it's gameplay related. It's kind of funny because the English title (cozy night in) is like the opposite of "cozy camping", you don't really camp inside, do you? Or unless perhaps it's a fun sleepover for kids?
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I am totally fine with the GP being werewolves because I know many people are excited about it. So that's finally something people have been asking for, so that's okay with me! I am happy it's something people are excited about and not something no one wanted.

I am a bit sad though that there is nothing for us family players. :( Why does it always have to be one or the other?

As someone who really loves occults, I am also a bit sad that it seems to always be one or the other. I love combining supernatural elements with every day life. One of the things I don't like about RoM, my favorite pack, is the fact that it has nothing magical for children.

Yeah, I am sad that combining supernatural elements with everyday life is not really possible in TS4, there is no supernatural content for children and toddlers. Supernatural gameplay would be interesting for me as a family player if I could have my children and toddlers learn to use magic or control their werewolves needs etc, that would be fun! I usually don't play supernaturals, but I'd give it a try if I could combine it with my family gameplay! And I do see how this could be lots of fun!

But as it's now, it's always one or the other and that's just meh.

Yes!! I often play occult families. I wish there were something for occult children and toddlers. Why is the magical side of life only for the teens and up. This restriction makes it feel like the occult are not part of family play and that is how I always play it.

A Stuff Pack with magical stuff for kids. Now that would be useful if there were something for all the occult lifestates.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    Camping ?? Cosy nights out then!!

“Cozy nights in” implies inside so they phrased it badly then.

Also we already have a lot of outdoors stuff, a bedroom kit would have been more useful.
    Cozy Camping? Huh? that does sound quite different to what I thought they mean by cozy nights in

now I'm just confusion
    glamping?

cyncie wrote: »
    I'm so looking forward to Chic Nights Out!

Zero clue what the rest is about. Sumthing sumthing Wild Nights in? Unleash the Babies? Glamping in Pajamas? Tea Cozy Craft Kit?
    I dunno. I dunno. I hope it's hotels.

Seriously? It’s obviously cars. To chase.

Dog chasing cars? That fits!

Thank you for being so considerate and happy for the occult players! <3 But I also never understood why it must be one way or the other so I can understand the feelings of sadness. Maybe with any luck, the EP this year could be something along the lines of Generations or similar? Or if not a pack, maybe there will be some basegame update that expands family gameplay? If indeed this gamepack is Werewolves, then I would definitely be okay with Generations being the EP, since I would have at least gotten one of the things I wanted. :smile:

I hope so very much a Generations EP is coming our way! :) And I hope we'll get a second EP in autumn.
  • GreylingGreyling Posts: 163 Member

Well, the shadow in the clip does look rather leafy or maybe it’s a werewolf of the puli breed 😁
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,658 Member
    Dianesims wrote: »

Also we already have a lot of outdoors stuff, a bedroom kit would have been more useful.
    Cozy Camping? Huh? that does sound quite different to what I thought they mean by cozy nights in

now I'm just confusion
    glamping?

I read somewhere that the kit is "backyard" related, so maybe it's like kids go camping in the backyard or garden alone? I guess most of us disd that as kids, don't really need to travel far to get the excitement. (Especially not if you also add the werewolf pack, muha! :)

I've seen plenty of cases of bad translations on previous sims packs, titles even. I'm not in Germany, but I guess translations are not always exact. In Europe I guess camping would still be camping even if taking place in your garden, while in U>s perhaps it's indicated that you travel?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    @Simmerville You can camp in your backyard in the US too. We used to do it often during family reunion.
    By all lamas please be a werewolf pack!

It would be so much fun with werewolves and it would be fun to see what my favorite moders can do with it.
    Dianesims wrote: »

now I'm just confusion
    glamping?

I read somewhere that the kit is "backyard" related, so maybe it's like kids go camping in the backyard or garden alone? I guess most of us disd that as kids, don't really need to travel far to get the excitement. (Especially not if you also add the werewolf pack, muha! :)

I've seen plenty of cases of bad translations on previous sims packs, titles even. I'm not in Germany, but I guess translations are not always exact. In Europe I guess camping would still be camping even if taking place in your garden, while in U>s perhaps it's indicated that you travel?

The translations were never exactly off, like for example:

Get together = Zeit für Freunde (time for friends)
    Cottage Living = Landhausleben (countryside home living)
    Eco Living = Nachhaltig leben (sustainable living)
    Knifty Knitting = Schick mit Strick (Fancy with Knitwear)
    Parenthood = Elternfreuden (Parent Pleasures)
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    edited May 2022
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.