Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Spring 2022 Roadmap Revealed!

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,708 Member
    I see it. And red eyes!
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    I've been thinking about this whole "running wild" thing. I really hope the lycanthropy is a proper life state and isn't like the Strangerville plague where the sims look at the moon and then get hairy and then run around the neighborhood howling like crazy. And I hope the wolf sim is not like a plant sim that eats moonlight instead of sunlight, because I plan to bbq my wolfie sims some chicken and steak. *fingers crossed* ... *knocks on wood* ...

Are we going to get new sharp pointy canine teeth in CAS? Something made of silver to keep werewolf Sims away?

I also think we must be getting a new clothing kit to go along with "dressing up for a date"/"chic nights out". I'm not sure about "making memories in your backyard"/"cozy nights in". I just want a gameplay kit, but it sounds like an outdoor backyard furniture kit. Maybe a porch swing, new barbeque or outdoor fire pit or some patio furniture?
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    edited May 2022
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    The gamepack is definitely Werewolves! I noticed something suspicious about the plumbbob in one of the images and took a closer look. All I did was enlarge it a bit, bump up the contrast, sharpen and gave the vibrance a boost and look what popped out! It's clearly a Sim morphing into a Werewolf. You can see the canine nostrils (look in the middle) and the glowing eye, fur, etc. on the right side and what looks like a Sim eye on the left! Maybe someone with better photo editing skills than I have could pick it out better, if y'all want a better look, but it's clear to me anyway. What do you think? Does it look like what I think I'm seeing or just wishful thinking?
    QUMRgqa.png

Yeah yeah yeah! I totally see that too. Although it looks a bit more like a vampire and I don’t really see fur but I definitely see an angry looking face! Great find
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    The gamepack is definitely Werewolves! I noticed something suspicious about the plumbbob in one of the images and took a closer look. All I did was enlarge it a bit, bump up the contrast, sharpen and gave the vibrance a boost and look what popped out! It's clearly a Sim morphing into a Werewolf. You can see the canine nostrils (look in the middle) and the glowing eye, fur, etc. on the right side and what looks like a Sim eye on the left! Maybe someone with better photo editing skills than I have could pick it out better, if y'all want a better look, but it's clear to me anyway. What do you think? Does it look like what I think I'm seeing or just wishful thinking?
    QUMRgqa.png

It took me a minute, but I can see it. To me it does look like the shading is definitely shaped like some kind of beastly face. Cool find, whether or not it was actually intended. :D
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
    QUMRgqa.png

Before I just saw some mist, but now I see Voldemort :open_mouth:
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2022
    If this isn't werewolves idk what is
    also there was that picture of toddler mistakingly getting mustache by simguru few days ago
    i think they were trying to make werewolf puppy and wrong facial hair got tagged for toddler
    cause that would make lot of sense

also the lady is kinda dressed like super rich supervillain scenario lady o_O maybe just a coincidence...
    also interesting how it just says May/June what about July? isn't there usually like 3 months for the road map? hmn?

I wonder if any of this is update hint though
    like maybe romantic preferences or updates to dating things like say online dating? or something given the flirty lady?
    and i would love memories yeah
    I do wonder since updates were not mentioned at all though

the kits don't sound particularily exciting but true i had not considered they might be gameplay kits
    they did say dress up for date though so i think at least one is cas
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
    edited May 2022
    Simmingal wrote: »
    also there was that picture of toddler mistakingly getting mustache by simgurufew days ago

i think they were trying to make werewolf puppy and wrong facial hair got tagged for toddler cause that would make lot of sense

Where is the harry werewolf toddler puppy pic?
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Oh good, glad I'm not the only one that sees some kind of face behind that plumbbob! Definitely a werewolf in my opinion. I think it's a sneaky hint, could be wrong I suppose. I guess we'll find out soon! :)
  • dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member

imagine how disappointed we will all be if it turns out to just be a pack refresh for Outdoor Retreat!!LOL

EA_Cade wrote: »
    Elliandre wrote: »
    also there was that picture of toddler mistakingly getting mustache by simgurufew days ago

i think they were trying to make werewolf puppy and wrong facial hair got tagged for toddler cause that would make lot of sense

Where is the harry werewolf toddler puppy pic?

Truly a cursed image.

@EA_Cade Oh my goodness :joy: I name this toddler Julie after the book Julie of the Wolves. Poor little kid. Hope she is healed from the werewolf bite now
  • Omri147Omri147 Posts: 11,162 Member
    dogzdinner wrote: »

imagine how disappointed we will all be if it turns out to just be a pack refresh for Outdoor Retreat!!LOL
    I wouldn't be disappointed personally, pack refreshes are more than welcome (unless it's for Batuu or something). :)
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,451 Member
    I'm so looking forward to Chic Nights Out!

Zero clue what the rest is about. Sumthing sumthing Wild Nights in? Unleash the Babies? Glamping in Pajamas? Tea Cozy Craft Kit?
    I dunno. I dunno. I hope it's hotels.
  • InuMiroLoverInuMiroLover Posts: 1,184 Member
    Kits I will be ignoring as usual but a pack about WEREWOLVES?????!!!!!

I really really REALLY dont want to get my hopes up and have it be some completely random pack but...

WEREWOLVES PLEASE!!!
  • JALJAL Posts: 1,001 Member
    telemwill wrote: »
    Looking at the German site via a German YouTuber, it translates to:
    Nights to Fall in Love
    Cozy Camping
    and Unleash the Beast.

That does change things a bit. I mean the GP is definitely a werewolf, no question about it, but the other two could be different from what I first thought.

Nights to fall in love - What I believe: CAS with evening wear. What I hope: an online dating system and chemistry/preferences and more types of dates.
    Cozy Camping - Probably not the pj/sleepwear and boardgames I was hoping for. Outdoor activities and camping activities more likely. As I don't have OR I don't know what is already there, but perhaps some more family activities tied to the outdoors/garden? I'm still hoping for some kind of games and fun for families to enjoy.
    Moreover, I advise that the cart button must be destroyed!
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited May 2022
    Cozy Camping? Huh? that does sound quite different to what I thought they mean by cozy nights in

now I'm just confusion
    glamping?
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • JokubasJokubas Posts: 100 Member
    edited May 2022
    Still no expansion? I'm really starting to feel like they're winding down now. It went from a super regular schedule, to a huge gap, to now nothing on the horizon.

It does seem like the game pack will be werewolves, and I'm happy for everyone who has been waiting for that, assuming this isn't a trick. This road map doesn't really have anything in it for me though, it seems. The thing is, it's not even that I don't like werewolves, but I'm sort of conditioned to feel like I don't? It's hard to explain. In this case in particular though, it looks like Sims has historically gone for "wolfman" rather than "werewolf", and I have absolutely no interest in "wolfman."
    Post edited by Jokubas on
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    edited May 2022
    I didn't think of that until you guys mentioned it but an outdoor retreat refresh could still happen!
    Post edited by Babykittyjade on
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    It says "cozy camping" in German? If it's a camping kit then I really hope we are getting a sleeping bag.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    CK213 wrote: »
    I think professor Lupin might be returning to Hogwarts in my game.
    If that was a howl at the full moon.

Let's hope spellcaster werewolves hybrids are playable (even if we have to cheat the second occult lifestate) because I need both for Lupin in my game. Let's hope werewolves are really coming to the game.

Oh, I didn't think about that.
    How can he work magic if he's a werewolf?
    He might be limited to potions only. :p
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
    dogzdinner wrote: »

Hopefully they refreshed the Outdoor Retreat pack at the same time because it would be perfect timing to add werewolves to the national forest there and some more camping stuff like sleeping bags.
  • wrathykinswrathykins Posts: 23 Member
    Definitely werewolves imo! Super happy for everyone that really wanted them, i've seen them requested on these forums for years! Intigued to see what a werewolf GP will look like :)

> @Elliandre said:
    > Hopefully they refreshed the Outdoor Retreat pack at the same time because it would be perfect timing to add werewolves to the national forest there and some more camping stuff like sleeping bags.

Now that would be epic! I've just recently played the aspiration for Outdoor Retreat, and it 10000% needs a big refresh. I don't think i've played it since it came out.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    At the very end of the roadmap trailer they show the girl and the moon rock lake again, but in black light vision. Do werewolves have black light vision?

txkAbAg.jpg

A5deBhP.jpg

And there appears to be the outline of some figure inside the plumbob. Maybe it's aliens, not werewolves.

n4QmZrn.jpg
  • SimKonfettiSimKonfetti Posts: 1,361 Member
    Elliandre wrote: »
    It says "cozy camping" in German? If it's a camping kit then I really hope we are getting a sleeping bag.

Yep, says "cozy camping". Not so excited about a sleeping bag, but it would be cool if it came with new gameplay.
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    WEREWOLVES!!!! <3 The game pack definitely has to be Werewolves. I mean... the 'howl' in the clip, the full moon... "go wild" + step into the moonlight? The hints are all right there. Like everything just "howls" (see what I did there? :smirk: ) werewolf. I really really reallllllyyy hope it's werewolves anyway. I will be super disappointed if all of these hints end up being something else entirely. It's been so long since we've had an occult pack. I need this to be werewolves.

The one kit definitely seems like it's going to be evening/clubwear but I'm unsure about the other. I've heard suggestions of both pajamas and loungewear, if it's CAS which we don't know for sure anyway.)

As for when they'll come out, I definitely think we'll get a kit within the next week or two. But the game pack? It really could be any time. I mean if indeed it is Werewolves like we're speculating, it could honestly come out on Tuesday, June 14th which is the day of June's full moon It would make sense to release a Werewolf pack on the night of the full moon, but who knows honestly?